Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People (3033 Views)

What Has Jonathan Done For Igbo People........?????????????? / How Many Of His Promises Has Jonathan Kept? / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Kbworld: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
dis topic was inspired by the thread titled "what has Jonathan done for Igbo people". what has Jonathan done in d south west to deserve Yoruba's votes?
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by temitemi1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ask google... GEJ anytime,anyday!!!
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
They should thank Jonathan for being so tolerant and respectful to the constitution which guarantees them freedom to open their Amala guzzling mouth to engage in their national past time of insulting the president daily in the name of critism and free speech.

Jonathan and Patience bashing fills the void in the average Yoruba household. Without this distraction serious wife bashing, Incestious behavior and serial ingbati nonsense talk would have been the norm.

Also, Jonathan has given the average Taju an excuse of why he is still a failure.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by saint047(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by T4taiwo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
The only achievement of jonathan for south west is lagos ibadan express Way remodeling....you really tried.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by BRAV0O(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

They should thank Jonathan for being so tolerant and respectful to the constitution which guarantees them freedom to open their Amala guzzling mouth to engage in their national past time of insulting the president daily in the name of critism and free speech.

Jonathan and Patience bashing feels the void in the average Yoruba household. Without this distraction serious wife bashing, Incestious behavior and serial ingbati nonsense talk would have been the norm.

Also, Jonathan has given the average Taju an excuse of why he is a failure.
if any yoruba vex descend on you now what will u say then ? Ehn ? Is it only yoruba people that's criticizing GJE ? If not that many of you are soooooOoooo joblessss , you will not come here at your age and be posting nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Ayus34(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Jonathan did no wrong to me.....just that there is different between a nice man and a leader per excellence who is ready to step on toes and rescue the nation from this present state of doldrum,he failed to convince me he has the political will to direct the life affairs of an average Nigerian, when u look at the rate of insecurity, economy problems, political uproar etc.the president has lost the balance, let me believe he didn't prepare for the executive position, if u look critically out of primordial sentiment,u will remember same Yoruba people was in the fore front of jonathan emergence as president,and even till now u cannot say it's all Yoruba people that are against him,just that he list the support of majority due,that believe he is not doing his best for them....so its not enough to castigate all Yoruba's,u 've to critically look into the whole thing and understand how it all emanate.... my family voted for Jonathan,infact one of them nearly slapped me because I was supporting ribadu as at then ... but do u know the funniest thing? most of them are now rooting for buhari and u can't blame them .. ....only osun state in Yoruba land voted against Jonathan then ur u could remember vividly and the rest of southwest voted massively for Jonathan including Lagos that is the base of opposition. ....so it will be highly inhumane to castigate a whole tribe because the choose a different place to be from ur own this time around. . remember that is politics and my interest first as an electorate!!!
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by ishiamu(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
The other one asked what gej did for igbos, this what he did for yorubas, next what he did for hausa, if he didn't do anything for them then where is gej doing something.... all ye anti gej that are being hypocritical God go punish una on Feb 14
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
T4taiwo:
The only achievement of jonathan for south west is lagos ibadan express Way remodeling....you really tried.
The Benin-Ore-Lagos red nearing completion is in the North East I guess.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti that has increased admission spaces for the Yoruba and Nigerians and unarguably created thousands of direct and indirect jobs is in the North Central I guess.
The Ibadan-Ilorin expressway ongoing as we speak is the sahara desert air guess.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by sandraokosun: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
temitemi1:
Ask google... GEJ anytime,anyday!!!
so u don't have anything to point at, ehia abi i should buy his catalog and see pictures of transformer
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by sandraokosun: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
saint047:
grin grin
is it not the same pdp that have ruined this country spearheaded by obj
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Safari29: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
APContherun:

The Federal University Oye-Ekiti that has increased admission spaces for the Yoruba and Nigerians and unarguably created thousands of direct and indirect jobs is in the North Central I guess.
The Ibadan-Ilorin expressway ongoing as we speak is the sahara desert air guess.

benin-ore exp way not ore - shagamu exp way. get ur fact right. lagos ibadan is just like 2 % work done by the way,

are these achievement

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by 7lives: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ayus34:
Jonathan did no wrong to me.....just that there is different between a nice man and a leader per excellence who is ready to step on toes and rescue the nation from this present state of doldrum,he failed to convince me he has the political will to direct the life affairs of an average Nigerian, when u look at the rate of insecurity, economy problems, political uproar etc.the president has lost the balance, let me believe he didn't prepare for the executive position, if u look critically out of primordial sentiment,u will remember same Yoruba people was in the fore front of jonathan emergence as president,and even till now u cannot say it's all Yoruba people that are against him,just that he list the support of majority due,that believe he is not doing his best for them....so its not enough to castigate all Yoruba's,u 've to critically look into the whole thing and understand how it all emanate.... my family voted for Jonathan,infact one of them nearly slapped me because I was supporting ribadu as at then ... but do u know the funniest thing? most of them are now rooting for buhari and u can't blame them .. ....only osun state in Yoruba land voted against Jonathan then ur u could remember vividly and the rest of southwest voted massively for Jonathan including Lagos that is the base of opposition. ....so it will be highly inhumane to castigate a whole tribe because the choose a different place to be from ur own this time around. . remember that is politics and my interest first as an electorate!!!

Good products sells itself, if only the OP knows how an average S/westerner thinks, he won't be asking this question.
Nobody hates jona around here, people are just sick and tired of his cluelessness and incompetence.
Can you imagine ordinary voters card, this administration can't manage, one woman in my neighbourhood has been going about encouraging her friends to make sure they collect their voters card.
She said jona must go, she said she stood in a long line in the sun to vote for jona only to discovered that jona is a heartless man. I asked her how?, she said Chibok girls, she said those girls could be anybody's daughter and more of such could happen if jona is allowed another four years.

7 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Ayus34(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
7lives:

Good products sells itself, if only the OP knows how an average S/westerner thinks, he won't be asking this question.
Nobody hates jona around here, people are just sick and tired of his cluelessness and incompetence.
Can you imagine ordinary voters card, this administration can't manage, one woman in my neighbourhood has been going about encouraging her friends to make sure they collect their voters card.
She said jona must go, she said she stood in a long line in the sun to vote for jona only to discovered that jona is a heartless man. I asked her how?, she said Chibok girls, she said those girls could be anybody's daughter and more of such could happen if jona is allowed another four years.
the truth is that GEJ failed majority of the Yoruba's,imagine the name calling from his kinsmen,Anambra election as an example.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nothing.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
Safari29:

benin-ore exp way not ore - shagamu exp way. get ur fact right. lagos ibadan is just like 2 % work done by the way,

are these achievement

And all in six years. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Kbworld:
dis topic was inspired by the thread titled "what has Jonathan done for Igbo people". what has Jonathan done in d south west to deserve Yoruba's votes?
Odoyo, is Buhari the President? Your question is like a Lagosian asking for what Segun Mimiko has done for Lagos State.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yolobaas were not in the forefront of the emergence of GEJ, Dora Akunyili was instrumental to the whole thing even when yolobass in Yardua kitchen cabinet were nowhere to be found, they were avoiding the press, some where speaking tongue in cheek, it was Dora that stood her ground and told the world the truth without fear or favor.

Stop lying and misinforming gullible people, if you like go and write in marble or gold that Yoruba made it possible for Goodluck, inform Nigerians always know the truth and to us all your lies and propaganda wrote in gold n diamonds are too faint to be legible because they are undiluted lies, deception and falsehood.

That your youngmen were snatching handbags and looting shops in Lagos in the name of protest didnt mek Jonathan the president, it only put smiles in the faces of your criminal agberos pursuing survival.

Go and rewrite that thrash you conjure now and keep lying to gullible minds.

Ayus34:

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Ayus34(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
BuddahMonk:
Yolobaas were not in the forefront of the emergence of GEJ, Dora Akunyili was instrumental to the whole thing even when yolobass in Yardua kitchen cabinet were nowhere to be found, they were avoiding the press, some where speaking tongue in cheek, it was Dora that stood her ground and told the world the truth with fear or favor.

Stop lying and misinforming gullible people, if you like go and write in marble or gold that Yoruba made it possible for Goodluck, inform Nigerians always know the truth and to us all your lies and propaganda writing in gold n diamonds are too faint to legible because they are undiluted lies, deception and falsehood.

That your youngmen were snatching handbags and looting shops in Lagos in the name of protest didnt mek Jonathan the president, it only put smiles in the faces of your criminal agberos.

Go and rewrite that thrash you conjure now and keep lying to gullible minds.

like ur username implies. ....u are a real BUDAH MONKEY!!! so it's actually not possible for u to reason like human......sorry for ur pathetic condition!

3 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Yorubas should get ready to see the ND pull out and leave you with your slave masters up north.

Ingrates.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by ziky2010(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
APContherun:

Which Ibadan-Ilorin road?The last time something was done on this road was during Yardua's tenure.No dey talk wetin your eyes no see.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
Yorubas should get ready to see the ND pull out and leave you with your slave masters up north.
Ingrates.

They were not ingrates when they stood by Jonathan to become president.
Must you stand by mediocrity regardless of whether or not it is the right thing to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Duru1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan owes Yoruba people absolutely nothing. He does not even owe the turncoats a ratass.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Orunto: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
He is a Yoruba son. OBJ invented him. Yorubas don't wait to eat from their sons. They just keep prodding them to achieve greater height. Ofcourse Yorubas know that when GEJ comes back in 2015 he will do very well for them. Now he is preoccupied with bokoharam and Yorubas know this. Never mind those follow follow followup critics. They are not serious.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Am not pro Jonathan and i dont support PDP either but the way yolobas and hausas cum APC are bullying other people that support Jonathan and presidency is the actual thing that is pissing me off.

Why should you people insult others by the choice they made, must everybody be in the same page with you all, what happened to freedom of choice and the rest...cant you support your candidate and leave others with their choices whether good or bad?

Yes Jonathan has failed many people including me in many areas and another Jonathan 4yrs could spell doom for Nigeria if care is not taken, some people thought APC are of products of immaculate conception but its unfornate that you guys are leaving Nigerians with nothing but to repeat the same mistake called Jonathan.

Kapish

Ayus34:

like ur username implies. ....u are a real BUDAH MONKEY!!! so it's actually not possible for u to reason like human......sorry for ur pathetic condition!
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Duru1:
Goodluck Jonathan owes Yoruba people absolutely nothing. He does not even owe the turncoats a ratass.

Absolutely well said.

They can go and worship their Ab0ki messiah in Alausa come 2015 when their parallel govt is in place.

Useless people that are so blinded with jealousy and hate.

The only reason they hate this administration is because they are so pained and jealous to see an Igbo and Niger Deltan in influential position.

Example; Stella Odua and Akpabio. Even though Akpabio is not a serving member f this current administration, the gains and strides he achieved in his state as governor is killing them with jealousy.
Check the Uyo thread and see these reptilians vent their jealousy.

Foolish people with no single moral fibre to at least mask their jealousy and envy.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by 9jii(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
HIRES E-TAUNT TO INSULT THEM AND THEIR CULTURES.
Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by jt2010: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Absolutely well said.

They can go and worship their Ab0ki messiah in Alausa come 2015 when their parallel govt is in place.

Useless people that are so blinded with jealousy and hate.

The only reason they hate this administration is because they are so pained and jealous to see an Igbo and Niger Deltan in influential position.

Example; Stella Odua and Akpabio. Even though Akpabio is not a serving member f this current administration, the gains and strides he achieved in his state as governor is killing them with jealousy.
Check the Uyo thread and see these reptilians vent their jealousy.

Foolish people with no single moral fibre to at least mask their jealousy and envy.

Statement of person will low self esteem... lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
Duru1:

Absolutely, I guess he is only indebted to the pillars of his presidency. He shouldn't even bother to campaign in Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
jt2010:

Statement of person will low self esteem... lipsrsealed grin

Who has a low self esteem that they are ready to be willing slaves for their Kalifar masters?

The north claim to have been born to rule only because you idi0ts with slave genes running through your viens choose to serve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by jt2010: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:

Who has a low self esteem that they are ready to be willing slaves for their Kalifar masters?

The north claim to have been born to rule only because you idi0ts with slave genes running through your viens choose to serve.

Can you name your source where the north claim to have been born to rule

2 Likes

Re: What Has Jonathan Done For The Yoruba People by saint047(m): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) / Construction Work Begins On N325bn Lekki Seaport / See Pics Of Buhari & Osinbajo Cutting Independence Day Cake While Saraki Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.