Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (16211 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2015
PassingShot:

And when a counter thread to prove the program was feasible was done, he had to do a part 2! Possibly the part 3 and 4 are on the way! This is just one of his many acts that make him come across as a sore loser.
Chai! Na Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, e too long ooo....Na morning be this. ...

But you read it already. Hope you got the message sha because that's what is the koko.

good morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2015
brownlord:

You attach too much importance to your pathetic life on this forum, get a life dude, nobody gives a fvck about you
Hmmmm.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 22, 2015
koboko69:
People feel almost the same way they feel in the real life after being bashed or attacked on the e platform. I can bet my life this clown is dying inside. You guys should take it easy on him. Forget his rants and I dont care face he ia putting up here......he is really dying.
Make dem no kill my darling barcanista o.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2015
ilugunboy:
What a sad turn of event.....I pray never to lose my glory when it is just few minutes to the touch line..

SMH
Amen o, i claim this prayer.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2015
Ndcide... No one says you shouldn't critic the manifesto but for any action there's always an intention. The intention of this guy is not for national development, it is to create strife, personal benediction and to pass on misinformations all in the name of criticising.

If he is truly concerned about Nigeria and Nigerians. He would have stayed independent after having whatever misunderstanding or even if he didn't believe in the Apc cause anymore..

Can you imagine someone who said pdp had killed millions of Nigerians, cause untold hardship, wide spread unemployment and so many ills just a few months back which is true to now go back on this STATEMENT of FACT to say the pdp is the best thing that happened since slice bread and Nigerians have had it so good is not only callous but mind boggling.

Such a person has not only failed himself but has failed the TRUTH and millions of CITIZENS who wallow in abject poverty daily under the governance of the pdp and yearn for the desired change.

It's a simple fact that he has not a single shred of integrity and has no moral justification whatsoever to write anything as regards the welfare of the citizens he just told are LIARS and that they live in heaven as opposed to the ruins they find themselves under pdp.

He would do well for us to please keep his DIRTY MOUTH SHUT because someone who never believed in the fight of the poor/Nigerians has no right to aspire to speak on their behalf. His recent actions can only be compared to HITLER standing up and trying to speak on behalf of jews for justice. That's sacrilegous.

12 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2015
brownlord:

You attach too much importance to your pathetic life on this forum, get a life dude, nobody gives a fvck about you

brownlord:

Banicansta you see your life? trusting some idiats you met on a public forum just because you are all paid to shout CHANGE,now your fooolishness is coming to bite you.

Na wa ooo. You don vex too much already!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2015
PassingShot:

But you read it already. Hope you got the message sha because that's what is the koko.

good morning.

Of course, Bro.

Message well copied.
Re: . by ndcide(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2015
johnny1980:
Ndcide... No one says you shouldn't critic the manifesto but for any action there's always an intention. The intention of this guy is not for national development, it is to create strife, personal benediction and to pass on misinformations all in the name of criticising.

If he is truly concerned about Nigeria and Nigerians. He would have stayed independent after having whatever misunderstanding or even if he didn't believe in the Apc cause anymore..

Can you imagine someone who said pdp had killed millions of Nigerians, cause untold hardship, wide spread unemployment and so many ills just a few months back which is true to now go back on this STATEMENT of FACT to say the pdp is the best thing that happened since slice bread and Nigerians have had it so good is not only callous but mind boggling.

Such a person has not only failed himself but has failed the TRUTH and millions of CITIZENS who wallow in abject poverty daily under the governance of the pdp and yearn for the desired change.

It's a simple fact that he has not a single shred of integrity and has no moral justification whatsoever to write anything as regards the welfare of the citizens he just told are LIARS and that they live in heaven as opposed to the ruins they find themselves under pdp.

He would do well for us to please keep his DIRTY MOUTH SHUT because someone who never believed in the fight of the poor/Nigerians has no right to aspire to speak on their behalf. Is action can only be compared to HITLER standing up and trying to speak on behalf of jews for justice. That's sacrilegous.

You are quite brilliant, You know why I can't agree with you? It's because you and many others agreed with OBJ when he attacked Jonathan. My friend was on radio here in Lagos, saying we should take the message and forget the messenger.

Will you honestly apply your statement above on OBJ? especially before the election? Facts and truth can take different dimensions depending on how you look at it.

1 Like

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2015
ndcide:
a

You are quite brilliant, You know why I can't agree with you? It's because you and many others agreed with OBJ when he attacked Jonathan. My friend was on radio here in Lagos, saying we should take the message and forget the messenger.

Will you honestly apply your statement above on OBJ? especially before the election? Facts and truth can take different dimensions depending on how you look at it.
One of the the reasons OBJ attacked Jonathan was the issue of the foreign reserves which Jonathan could not account for... Maybe I should allow you do your research but our foreign reserves depleted by half since Jonathan became President in 2010. And that was my major grouse against him. Despite the soaring prices of crude oil Jonathan kept pt looting the treasury and allowed his cronies to do so. Do I need to go on because I know that you are well educated on the ills of Jonathan's administration?
For me, that alone was enough to vote him out

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2015
ndcide:

First, facts don't take dimensions. The truth is always linear and straight no matter the angle you look at it from.

I am not a fan of Obj, but i would rate Obj far better than Jonathan and would still take Obj's words or criticism of Jonathan. I wouldn't even say let's only look at the message and not the messenger, i would wholeheartedly take the message because Obj has justifiable rights to criticise Jonathan. Why ? you would ask. The content of his message and criticism did not necessarily betray whatever he stands or stood for. Yeah Obj may have made some bad decisions but his time as president was not filled with some useless terrorists taking large swats of Nigeria while he looked on helplessly neither can you accuse him of tribal bigotry while he was president nor can you accuse him of associating with known criminals even to the point of giving an unwarranted Presidential pardon to an ex convict, someone who should be rotting in jail and to cap it all the President coming out to tell us "stealing is not corruption"; these points with someothers were Obj's main focus of criticism. Was Obj justified to have critiqued Jonathan on these? A capital YES.

Also,you can't compare Obj to Barcanista. The only person i can think of on the opposite side in the shade of Barcanista is Rev. Mbaka. He has always been known to praise Jonathan only to swiftly turn around and criticise him.And guess what, he had a reason for doing such which he gave as DIVINE GUIDANCE from God and he's justified as we all know he is a man of God and i would accept such explanations except you present facts contrary to such postulations.

However, there's even a distinct difference in both. Can we go back to the REASONS bacanista turned a critic of the Apc and joined the leagues of those he had labelled as murderers and never do wells who had plunged Nigeria into deep pits of debt and social decay?

Ain't it because he had a "PERSONAL MISUNDERSTANDING" with some members of the progressives on here? So tell me, If his defection was caused by personal difficulties, we can all candidly conclude without bias that his recent outburts and criticism is not borne out of love for Nigeria or progressive ideologies but for personal sentiments and benedictions.

Any man who would move over to an opposing side he once chastised and criticised due to PERSONAL DIFFICULTIES and benefits; and such opposing side is factualy known and widely accepted to be bad and stands against whatever he once believed in can simply be termed someone without Integrity.

I guess you can see why he has no moral justification to criticise unbehalf of Majority of Nigerians who voted for change and are waiting for the commencement of the Next administration. All we can do now is pray and advise as regards their manifestos and if they do deviate we would constructively criticise them and not go out and call their DREAMs a mere farce because you belong to the other side.

Nothing is impossible to achieve if we set our minds to do it and critics whether motivated by personal or nationalistic tendencies would do well to allow Buhari take his oath of office before asking for his head. That's not too much to ask for i guess.

9 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
johnny1980:
First, facts don't take dimensions. The truth is always linear and straight no matter the angle you look at it from.

I am not a fan of Obj, but i would rate Obj far better than Jonathan and would still take Obj's words or criticism of Jonathan. I wouldn't even say let's only look at the message and not the messenger, i would wholeheartedly take the message because Obj has justifiable rights to criticise Jonathan. Why ? you would ask. The content of his message and criticism did not necessarily betray whatever he stands or stood for. Yeah Obj may have made some bad decisions but his time as president was not filled with some useless terrorists taking large swats of Nigeria while he looked on helplessly neither can you accuse him of tribal bigotry while he was president nor can you accuse him of associating with known criminals even to the point of giving an unwarranted Presidential pardon to an ex convict, someone who should be rotting in jail and to cap it all the President coming out to tell us "stealing is not corruption"; these points with someothers were Obj's main focus of criticism. Was Obj justified to have critiqued Jonathan on these? A capital YES.

Also,you can't compare Obj to Barcanista. The only person i can think of on the opposite side in the shade of Barcanista is Rev. Mbaka. He has always being known to praise Jonathan only to swiftly turn around and criticise him.And guess what, he had a reason for doing such which he gave as DIVINE GUIDANCE from God and he's justified as we all know he is a man of God and i would accept such explanations except you present facts contrary to such postulations.

However, there's even a distinct difference in both. Can we go back to the REASONS bacanista turned a critic of the Apc and joined the leagues of those he had labelled as murderers and never do wells who had plunged Nigeria into deep pits of debt and social decay?

Ain't it because he had a "PERSONAL MISUNDERSTANDING" with some members of the progressives on here? So tell me, If his defection was caused by personal difficulties, we can all candidly conclude without bias that his recent outburts and criticism is not borne out of love for Nigeria or progressive ideologies but for personal sentiments and benedictions.

Any man who would move over to an opposing side he once chastised and criticised due to PERSONAL DIFFICULTIES and benefits; and such opposing side is factualy known and widely accepted to be bad and stands against whatever he once believed in can simply be termed someone without Integrity.

I guess you can see why he has no moral justification to criticise unbehalf of Majority of Nigerians who voted for change and are waiting for the commencement of the Next administration. All we can do now is pray and advise as regards their manifestos and if they do deviate we would constructively criticise them and not go out and call their DREAMs a mere farce because you belong to the other side.

Nothing is impossible to achieve if we set our minds to do it and critics whether motivated by personal or nationalistic tendencies would do well to allow Buhari take his oath of office before asking for his head. That's not too much to ask for i guess.
Classic. Bro you get too much sense abeg. Make barcanista come borrow small from your own.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
May the Killer Party that has caused millions of death, poverty, unemployment, thievery, retrogression and executive rascality Roast In Pieces

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937426_pdp_jpeg_jpegfb3c136c9ac3a0ae766013091810a1b4

Do you have conscience at all? You are now in full support of a party that caused "millions of death, poverty and unemployment"...Posterity will never forgive you. Being in support of them now means you are now a murderer and a thief!

8 Likes

Re: . by Babacele: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Who is your wife? If I slap you ehn.... grin grin

daydreaming Temi!
Re: . by Balyz: 5:46am On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Barcanista is my role model on Nairaland. Different strokes for different folks, So I don't joke with his words, Even when he was with the children of anger.
severus the snake how market na? grin wink

1 Like

Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Balyz:
severus the snake how market na? grin wink
Market is fine...
Re: . by patrickmuf(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2015
johnny1980:

Also,you can't compare Obj to Barcanista. The only person i can think of on the opposite side in the shade of Barcanista is Rev. Mbaka. He has always been known to praise Jonathan only to swiftly turn around and criticise him.And guess what, he had a reason for doing such which he gave as DIVINE GUIDANCE from God and he's justified as we all know he is a man of God and i would accept such explanations except you present facts contrary to such postulations.

I just hit the follow option... Classic!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Balyz: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Market is fine...
i doubt it. Are you accompanying the clueless one back to otueke too? grin

3 Likes

Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
Balyz:
i doubt it. Are you accompanying the clueless one back to otueke too? grin
you doubt what?...Is your name Thomas grin
Gej is in Abuja as usual, meanwhile your illiterate slave master will soon occupy aso rock.
Re: . by Balyz: 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
you doubt what?...Is your name Thomas grin
Gej is in Abuja as usual, meanwhile your illiterate slave master will soon occupy aso rock.
He's not a slave master, he's the destined one sent by God to deliver us from the evil of the clueless one grin The Otueke road on may the 29th comes to mind. Tick Tock Tick Tock........ grin grin

3 Likes

Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
Balyz:
He's not a slave master, he's the destined one sent by God to deliver us from the evil of the clueless one grin The Otueke road on may the 29th Tick Tock Tick Tock........ grin grin
He's a slave master, an illiterate and certificateless one. Which god are you talking about?...If it's your god that installed buhari, Then he made a monstrous mistake...The Hell road is on this night, go and meet your god there.
Re: . by egift(m): 2:53am On Apr 24, 2015
sureguy02:
Do you have conscience at all? You are now in full support of a party that caused "millions of death, poverty and unemployment"...Posterity will never forgive you. Being in support of them now means you are now a murderer and a thief!

You did be amazed at this level of bend over in principle. Extremely distasteful.
Re: . by freshPikin: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin
AMEN

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maina: How Malami Twisted Court Judgment To Reinstate Ex-pension Boss / Bauchi SUBEB Board Member Sacked For Associating With Dogara / Suspended PDP Deputy National Chair Who Joined APC Accused Of N500 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.