Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (16115 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
obi4eze:

And he came here to insult our sensibilities, thinking we are fools. I hope he is getting more than enough from PDP.
And what about his Ministerial Aide Position?
I dunno if he got the ministerial aide position,if he did,i will surely know.

5 Likes

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
obi4eze:

grin
The funny thing is that GMB is not yet President and he is already ranting. Is it not better to wish GMB well in his policies for a better Nigeria?. The guy no get sense at all.
He is only doing what he was paid to do. Not his fault na!

grin

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

Did you make any sense out of my post?

You're warning me?

I dey laaffuuu oooo grin grin grin

It was made to male you laff....I'm glad you did.

You remain my able comrade.
Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
albany231:
I have respect for Temitemi and some tanoids that stood with GEJ from the beginning till end. This aide to minister seeker is shameless, speaking with both sides of the mouth and opening meaningless thread. If he is not sending PM to ladies on nairaland, he will be sending PM to APC lovers for protection and money. Gosh.... I am ashamed on his behalf.
LOL! grin

5 Likes

Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Etruth:
Barcanista is a political Falcao...destined not to play in the UEFA Champions League. His destiny lies in the opposition Europa league. Whenever Falcao's team qualifies for the UEFA champions league, he immediately leaves for a team in Europa or not playing in Europe at all...from Porto to Ath Madrid to Monaco to Man Utd ....and the trend continues this summer. Hehehehehehehe. Sai Fowlcow Barcanista

3 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
He is only doing what he was paid to do. Not his fault na!

grin
Even if he was paid common sense should have told him to wait...
Re: . by PassingShot(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
dearpreye:

It was made to male you laff....I'm glad you did.

You remain my able comrade.

I thought so too.

I see you as a comrade too even though you belong in a different camp. At least I know your stand on some issues.
Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Firefire, "are you see what I'm saw?"

1 Like

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, received over 30 mentions already from the same people that said "barcanista is irrelevant". Well only relevant people are being talked about. The irrelevant ones are being overlooked. Hence, everyone talk about some celebrity that wee on the street but care less about a random guy that does same. Make una continue...but two things are guaranteed:
1. It won't make me to relent in criticising Buhari incoming administration and APC. Be rest assure that my defection to u PDP is the BEST political decision of my life.

2. This Barcanista moniker will NEVER go on retirement contrary to your expectation.

Btw: I'm launching my blog soon where I will be doing most of my writing....Thank You all for your contribution in making this "barcanista brand" an online celebrity!!!!

Aluta Continua... Dearpreye, allow them their liberty of expression.
gringringrin Your mumu no be here o!
Launching your brand is the beginning of the end of Barcanista moniker on Nairaland

29 Likes

Re: . by obi4eze(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Firefire, "are you see what I'm saw?"
grin

1 Like

Re: . by abbsal(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Normally I really don't like contributing to this kind of thread,but I can't just imagine @ Barcanista doing dis to himself...even FFK is not dis sturbon....seems there's more to his defection than what we believe.....if this doesn't break his brand I think it will make him...

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

I thought so too.

I see you as a comrade too even though you belong in a different camp. At least I know your stand on some issues.

My stance is ANYTHING I see and understand that will benefit Nigerians; that's the END of my time on NL!

You have always earned my deepest respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by abduljabbar4(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, received over 30 mentions already from the same people that said "barcanista is irrelevant". Well only relevant people are being talked about. The irrelevant ones are being overlooked. Hence, everyone talk about some celebrity that wee on the street but care less about a random guy that does same. Make una continue...but two things are guaranteed:
1. It won't make me to relent in criticising Buhari incoming administration and APC. Be rest assure that my defection to PDP is the BEST political decision of my life.

2. This Barcanista moniker will NEVER go on retirement contrary to your expectation.

Btw: I'm launching my blog soon where I will be doing most of my writing....Thank You all for your contribution in making this "barcanista brand" an online celebrity!!!!

Ladies and gentle men I present to you the most foolish nairalander. So who cares about your criticism? Mtcheew. You are saying that we are giving you attention, do you know that Shekau is famous and listed as one of the most influential people on earth but yet nobody respects him? You are only a celebrity because of your foolishness

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by TheBlackSaint(m): 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=28823978]May the Killer Party that has caused millions of death, poverty, unemployment, thievery, retrogression and executive rascality Roast In Pieces

This is Comedy Gold. I noticed on another thread that Barcanista had the cheek to criticize individuals that defected from PDP to APC. It takes a man totally incapable of introspection to do this. It appears he loves attention for attentions sake, so he will say anything to be controversial. He almost certainly does not believe 98.26% of what he types or says.

20 Likes

Re: . by Clerverly: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ladies and gentle men I present to you the most foolish nairalander. So who cares about your criticism? Mtcheew. You are saying that we are giving you attention, do you know that Shekau is famous and listed as one of the most influential people on earth but yet nobody respects him? You are only a celebrity because of your foolishness

The guy is dying inside, disregard his outward -self -glorify-consolation comments! I know him well!

19 Likes

Re: . by TheBlackSaint(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=MzJackBaueress post=32961671]He is only doing what he was paid to do. Not his fault na!

I don't think that he is paid. It's more a case of attention seeking. I have met a few like him. Anything to rock the boat is fair game to them. They thrive on controversy and always want to be the centre of attention and they must always have the last word.
Re: . by Kolade354(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
I dont think this guy called barcanista shld be taken serious..........Pple like Firefire Temitemi1,Mogidi,Flets,clevermind and sum dudes wu were loyal to pdp and Mr jonathan are 1000 times beta than you...........You have no iota of shame in you and you crave for Attention.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by carinmom(f): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

LOL

4 Likes

Re: . by Seaen(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
I shudder at associating with this kind of people as OP in everyday life. Shameless and Dangerous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Sooroptimist1: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
[s]Wow, received over 30 mentions already from the same people that said "barcanista is irrelevant". Well only relevant people are being talked about. The irrelevant ones are being overlooked. Hence, everyone talk about some celebrity that wee on the street but care less about a random guy that does same. Make una continue...but two things are guaranteed:
1. It won't make me to relent in criticising Buhari incoming administration and APC. Be rest assure that my defection to PDP is the BEST political decision of my life.

Aluta Continua... Dearpreye, allow them their liberty of expression.[/s]

The word SHAME does not exist in your dictionary

20 Likes

Re: . by abduljabbar4(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Clerverly:

The guy is dying inside, disregard his outward -self -glorify-consolation comments! I know him well!
I know he is feeling really bad.

8 Likes

Re: . by JingoOAU(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:

What legacy will u want to give to you want to give to your children??

Wil you tell them to run their lives like a chameleon or always resign to failure at the edge of success?

I admire Shekau than you shameless loud-mouthed senseless corrupt-personified woman wrapper

21 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
dearpreye:

My stance is ANYTHING I see and understand that will benefit Nigerians; that's the END of my time on NL!

You have always earned my deepest respect.

Same here brother.
Re: . by aresa: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
This disgraced and discredited barca loser again.

This must be before Aso rock crumbs enter pocket.

Useless political prostitutes with no sense of self worth and belonging...smh. grin

14 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dyt:

U pipo should leave my barcanista alone oo
Everyone got diff views
grin grin

You too!

cheesy
Re: . by aresa: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thank You all for your contribution in making this "barcanista brand" an online celebrity!!!!

Failure, shamelessness, lack of credibility and political prostitution is what losers like you call celebrity these days? Lousy comedy must be one of your many failed and pathetic skills...

Your brand means failure and lack of credibility grin grin

10 Likes

Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove and OAM4J, this is front page material.

3 Likes

Re: . by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

You too!

cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: . by PassingShot(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dyt:

grin cheesy

So the guy na your favorite poster or you were only joking?
grin
Re: . by Dyt(f): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
PassingShot:

So the guy na your favorite poster or you were only joking?
grin

My barcanista is a clown na
I laugh and get angry same time
cheesy cheesy

The one bot that really gets on my nerve is that temitemi1
Gosh
When he starts with my hero n role model
I always feel like sending him slaps that wld hit his cheek
angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ndcide(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
@ barcanista, if the people who claim to love you so much can say all these to you, just because you changed in what is entirely your opinion and prerogative, then they never loved you.

On our side, we don't do such. Remember when you were with them, we engaged you on the issues you raised, made our points and moved on. we never condemned you nor tried to rubbish your reputation and efforts. We took everything with the spirit of sportsmanship. Even if you decide to return to them, we shall not attack you.

My point is they never loved you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by JingoOAU(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
ndcide:

@ barcanista, if the people who claim to love you so much can say all these to you, just because you changed in what is entirely your opinion and prerogative, then they never loved you.

On our side, we don't do such. Remember when you were with them, we engaged you on the issues you raised, made our points and moved on. we never condemned you no tried to rubbish your reputation and efforts. With took everything with the spirit of sportsmanship. even if you decide to return to them, we shall not attack you.

My point is they never loved you.

The issue is not about him going back to his vomit, rather, it's about him being uncouth and stupidly blind. Buhari and APC has not been sworn in, yet he has started vituperating and ventilating his mismanaged anger against APC and Buhari. To me, he could have soft-pedal as a result of the outcome of the elections or better still, wait for the time Buhari would start governing...

His actions are premeditated and incongruous

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Of UNIZIK Protest - Photos / EFCC Freezes Accounts Of Omisore, Obanikoro’s Sons / Distribution Of Capital Project In 2016 Budget, Omokri Reacts: A Rejoinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.