Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (16106 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
ndcide:

@ barcanista, if the people who claim to love you so much can say all these to you, just because you changed in what is entirely your opinion and prerogative, then they never loved you.

On our side, we don't do such. Remember when you were with them, we engaged you on the issues you raised, made our points and moved on. we never condemned you no tried to rubbish your reputation and efforts. With took everything with the spirit of sportsmanship. even if you decide to return to them, we shall not attack you.

My point is they never loved you.

Bro, the truth is that I don't even get moved by all these childish and "destroy" him taunt by them. The truth is they are yet to get over my change of camp, something that I've long forgot. They have tried effortlessly to get this moniker deactivated but they don't know the stuff I'm made of. If only they know they will understand that they are on exercise in futility.(A Review of their comments will prove it). Well, here is what I posted earlier and I will still reteirate my word

"...but two things are guaranteed:
1. It won't make me to relent in criticising Buhari incoming administration and APC. Be rest assure that my defection to PDP is the BEST political decision of my life.

2. This Barcanista moniker will NEVER go on retirement contrary to their expectation."

I leave them to exercise their right to opinion while I enjoy my right to association and expression, but I'm absolutely glad that I'm with PDP... grin

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
obi4eze:

gringringrin Your mumu no be here o!
Launching your brand is the beginning of the end of Barcanista moniker on Nairaland
Chai! See finishing!

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dyt:

My barcanista is a clown na
I laugh and get angry same time
cheesy cheesy

The one bot that really gets on my nerve is that temitemi1
Gosh
When he starts with my hero n role model
I always feel like sending him slaps that wld hit his cheek

grin grin cheesy

Re: . by ndcide(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
JingoOAU:

The issue is not about him going back to his vomit, rather, it's about him being uncouth and stupidly blind. Buhari and APC has not been sworn in, yet he has started vituperating and ventilating his mismanaged anger against APC and Buhari. To me, he could have soft-pedal as a result of the outcome of the elections or better still, wait for the time Buhari would start governing...

His actions are premeditated and incongruous

he is at liberty to react the way he likes. however, I replied that thread, that I would have loved him to wait. however nothing wrong with what he did.

he was simply discussing policy issues as it relates to APC. It's not early to remind APC that we have not forgotten and we will hold them on their promises. Nothing wrong in it. Only that APC supporters don't like to be on the defence.

like it our not.his points are the issues for today "the hows?"

good nite

Re: . by Ralphlauren(m): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
This thread is hilarious grin grin grin

I have never laughed this much over a thread on nairaland in a long, long time.

You people are wicked oh grin

Re: . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Temetemi used to liter every page with "GEJ my Hero, Fayose my Role Model. I advise Barcanista to copy from him henceforth and starts littering pages with "GEJ my Hero, FFK my Role Model"
SMH for a lost soul!
What a pity

Note: get ready for more insults; because your integrity and relevance will be buried along with PDP on May 29

Re: . by temitemi1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Dyt:

My barcanista is a clown na
I laugh and get angry same time
cheesy cheesy

The one bot that really gets on my nerve is that temitemi1
Gosh
When he starts with my hero n role model
I always feel like sending him slaps that wld hit his cheek

Re: . by Dyt(f): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
temitemi1:

angry angry
Re: . by bayulll01(m): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
You know I always tell people stop giving this guy attention,he doesn't deserves it,like seriously who take barcanista words serious these days

Re: . by Dannyset(m): 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:
May the Killer Party that has caused millions of death, poverty, unemployment, thievery, retrogression and executive rascality Roast In Pieces

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937426_pdp_jpeg_jpegfb3c136c9ac3a0ae766013091810a1b4

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
temitemi1:
temi the robot grin grin

Re: . by temitemi1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
If they are not please with ur right to association let them look for the nearest lagoon to jump jaree.
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless GEJ my HERO!
God Bless FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!
God Bless Barcanista!
God Bless Temitemi1!!
barcanista:
Bro, the truth is that I don't even get moved by all these childish and "destroy" him taunt by them. The truth is they are yet to get over my change of camp, something that I've long forgot. They have tried effortlessly to get this moniker deactivated but they don't know the stuff I'm made of. If only they know they will understand that they are on exercise in futility.(A Review of their comments will prove it). Well, here is what I posted earlier and I will still reteirate my word

1. It won't make me to relent in criticising Buhari incoming administration and APC. Be rest assure that my defection to PDP is the BEST political decision of my life.

2. This Barcanista moniker will NEVER go on retirement contrary to their expectation."

I leave them to exercise their right to opinion while I enjoy my right to association and expression, but I'm absolutely glad that I'm with PDP... grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by temitemi1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
How u dey dis night robot operator
MzJackBaueress:
temi the robot grin grin

Re: . by temitemi1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't joke with his words.
bayulll01:
You know I always tell people stop giving this guy attention,he doesn't deserves it,like seriously who take barcanista words serious these days

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
temitemi1:
How u dey dis night robot operator
temitemi, I dey fine my robot. grin grin

Re: . by temitemi1(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't joke with his words
bayulll01:
Re: . by temitemi1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Good to know my nairaland wife is fine kiss kiss cry
MzJackBaueress:
temitemi, I dey fine my robot. grin grin

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Good to know my nairaland wife is fine kiss kiss cry
Who is your wife? If I slap you ehn.... grin grin

Re: . by temitemi1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
I can feel the smile on ur face kiss kiss
MzJackBaueress:
Who is your wife? If I slap you ehn.... grin grin

Re: . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
What a sad turn of event.....I pray never to lose my glory when it is just few minutes to the touch line..

SMH

20 Likes

Re: . by bayulll01(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
temitemi1:
I don't joke with his words.

Well at least for u we can take u serious a bit,u are known to start for what you believe in,i.e u stood with gej against all the odds,but mr bozo knows as barcanista is a snitch and a sore loosers,I hope u are not trying to reveal how you tanoid works,or else I pity you guys ooo

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
ilugunboy:
What a sad turn of event.....I pray never to lose my glory when it is just few minutes to the touch line..

SMH
Amen ooo!!!!

Re: . by Texcoco(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
sheymoni:
[s]I don't know which one sweet me pass between the death of Abacha or PDP.
Anyway with gratitude to God the almighty, we announce the passing away of the killer party (pdp) who slept in the lord on 28th of march 2015 after a whopping sum of 16 years of misrule.
Wake keeping comes up on the 28th of may 2015 while the final burial comes up on the 29th of may 2015.
He's survived by many children & grandchildren

CHILDREN
1. Jonathan : clueless president ever liveth
2. PEJ : shepopotamus a.k.a dia is god
3. FFK : enun ja wire
4. Okupe : the self acclaimed bastard
5. Fayose : soon to be impeached thug
6. Kashamu : drug baron wanted in America
7. Obanikoro : master rigger

GRANDCHILDREN

Temi temi , barcanista & others

R.S.V.P Texcoco (post-election) formally known as Ichidodo (pre-election) grin grin grin[/s]
Bastardé....
Re: . by LRNZH(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
The reasons for Barcanista's defection are so petty and trivial otherwise defection is allowed.

Today, he sounds so much like FFK, all you need do is exhume his old posts and you counter his childless vituperations against GMB/APC.

Hilarity at its best here...

Re: . by XYZ123: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Etruth:
Barcanista is a political Falcao...destined not to play in the UEFA Champions League. His destiny lies in the opposition Europa league. Whenever Falcao's team qualifies for the UEFA champions league, he immediately leaves for a team in Europa or not playing in Europe at all...from Porto to Ath Madrid to Monaco to Man Utd ....and the trend continues this summer. Hehehehehehehe. Sai Fowlcow Barcanista
chai!!

Re: . by reborn1: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ladies and gentle men I present to you the most foolish nairalander. So who cares about your criticism? Mtcheew. You are saying that we are giving you attention, do you know that Shekau is famous and listed as one of the most influential people on earth but yet nobody respects him? You are only a celebrity because of your foolishness

Lmaoooo. This got me laughing hard, you are right.

Re: . by aresa: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ladies and gentle men I present to you the most foolish nairalander. So who cares about your criticism? Mtcheew. You are saying that we are giving you attention, do you know that Shekau is famous and listed as one of the most influential people on earth but yet nobody respects him? You are only a celebrity because of your foolishness

Wikid.. Drops dead.. grin

Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
barcanista:

Bros, No matter the camp you find yourself in, more grease to your elbows. Those guys insulting you are jealous and also frustrated, They can't attain the height you've attained here on this forum hence the hate. Good luck sir.

Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
ilugunboy:

SMH
If he had had patience, he would have been one of the most celebrated progressives at the victory of Buhari.

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, No matter the camp you find yourself in, more grease to your elbows. Those guys insulting you are jealous and also frustrated, They can't attain the height you've attained here on this forum hence the hate. Good luck sir.

Re: . by jaybee3(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Relevance on a faceless forum?

I guess it sucks to have nothing going for some in the real world

Shior!

Re: . by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dude snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and he will now be a boy boy for wine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladoja Dumps PDP For ADC / Buhari Receives Akwa Ibom Elder Statesmen (Photos) / NYSC Scandal: I Never Claimed To Have Gotten A Degree From OAU – Dapo Abiodun