Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,367 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (16122 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / How Prophet TB Joshua Prophesied the Emergence and Victory of APC (Video) / Late Gen. Bamidele's Last Words Before Buhari Killed Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
The APC goons should just leave Barcanista alone. Like someone here said, you guys never really loved this guy; your childish and gleeful attacks confirm that position.

It's really the height of shame. Even people with PDP cards have publicly torn their cards. Why take this online thing so serious? It's being over 3 months he left your broom waving camp! Doesn't time heal your
own wounds? What's wrong with you people? You guys hatred for him is bordering on the morbid and irrational.

Apart from Obiagelli and Passingshot, the vast majority of you are in capable of creating threads that stimulate the intellect; you only eat crumbs from threads created by others. Some of you can actually harm him bodily if the opportunity presents itself.

Barcanista was initially with the PDP before he defected and came back. Even if he didn't stay till the end of his campaigns, his articles were largely responsible for the massive APC followers on NL. ...

To me, he remains one thick - skinned and determined fellow, who enjoys politics and politicking. He's still an enigmatic fellow to me. How many of your threads have gone beyond 10 pages?

Lastly, he remains a brother to us; we don't take politics too personal. I'm hearing someone is about to invent an app that makes e-slap possible. Some of you needs some diagonal slaps.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe
Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
dearpreye:
The APC goons should just leave Barcanista alone. Like someone here said, you guys never really loved this guy; your childish and gleeful attacks confirm that position.

It's really the height of shame. Even people with PDP cards have publicly torn their cards. Why take this online thing so serious? It's being over 3 months he left your broom waving camp! Doesn't time heal your
own wounds? What's wrong with you people? You guys hatred for him is bordering on the morbid and irrational.

Apart from Obiagelli and Passingshot, the vast majority of you are in capable of creating threads that stimulate the intellect; you only eat crumbs from threads created by others. Some of you can actually harm him bodily if the opportunity presents itself.

Barcanista was initially with the PDP before he defected and came back. Even if he didn't stay till the end of his campaigns, his articles were largely responsible for the massive APC followers on NL. ...

To me, he remains one thick - skinned and determined fellow, who enjoys politics and politicking. He's still an enigmatic fellow to me. How many of your threads have gone beyond 10 pages?

Lastly, he remains a brother to us; we don't take politics too personal. I'm hearing someone is about to invent an app that makes e-slap possible. Some of you needs some diagonal slaps.
Preach brother!... Preach!
Lawd have mercy!!!.... These guys are pained, Barcanista is a pain in their butts, They just can't handle the guy. Sir you nailed it...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by coolitempa(f): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
LRNZH:
The reasons for Barcanista's defection are so petty and trivial otherwise defection is allowed.

Today, he sounds so much like FFK, all you need do is exhume his old posts and you counter his childless vituperations against GMB/APC.

Hilarity at its best here...

That is the crux of the matter. The guy had no reason to decamp other than attention seeking and maybe seeking financial gains for his convictions as seen by his email to Gbawe. I am not sure that he is being paid by anyone at this moment but his actions are definitely symptomatic of a loser....very sad.... undecided. It is even sadder when you read him these days attacking Buhari without sounding convincing but rather than retrace his steps, he remains deluded... grin

It is said that what does it profit a man to gain the world but to lose his soul, in this guy's case he not only lost the world but his soul in the process. Such a tragedy of a man.

May God never take our glory away when he is about to harken to our voices o...hmmmm grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
bayulll01:
You know I always tell people stop giving this guy attention,he doesn't deserves it,like seriously who take barcanista words serious these days
Barcanista is my role model on Nairaland. Different strokes for different folks, So I don't joke with his words, Even when he was with the children of anger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by LFJ: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
coolitempa:

May God never take our glory away when he is about to harken to our voices o...hmmmm grin

Ameen

8 Likes

Re: . by demandtruth: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
The guy has sold his soul to the devil.
A person that lacks any principle will sell himself for peanut.

I've said it several times that he's evil.
Without meeting him physically, i could deduce all his intentions from all he
writes.

He cries everyday and will continue this way. Finally, he'll see the death of
the evil men he relies on

12 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
coolitempa:

That is the crux of the matter. The guy had no reason to decamp other than attention seeking and maybe seeking financial gains for his convictions as seen by his email to Gbawe. I am not sure that he is being paid by anyone at this moment but his actions are definitely symptomatic of a loser....very sad.... undecided. It is even sadder when you read him these days attacking Buhari without sounding convincing but rather than retrace his steps, he remains deluded... grin

It is said that what does it profit a man to gain the world but to lose his soul, in this guy's case he not only lost the world but his soul in the process. Such a tragedy of a man.

An online glory? Mtcheeeww!
Re: . by citizenY(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=wawaboy1 post=32951271] make una free the guy he like opposition[/quote

Some people have this suicidal tendency just as the allegation levied against the pilot of Tuesday German wings airplane.

#barca is one of them. If you make him president, he could easily join a protest against the president .

3 Likes

Re: . by egift(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
ndcide:

he is at liberty to react the way he likes. however, I replied that thread, that I would have loved him to wait. however nothing wrong with what he did.

he was simply discussing policy issues as it relates to APC. It's not early to remind APC that we have not forgotten and we will hold them on their promises. Nothing wrong in it. Only that APC supporters don't like to be on the defence.

like it our not.his points are the issues for today "the hows?"

good nite

I have a very fundamental question on your defense for him: Which his 2 different positions below is true and which is false?

1. Since he has been on NL until recently, he has vigorously stated that Jonathan and PDP has failed Nigerians by all indices base on the things they have done in the past 6yrs and the last 16yrs.

OR

2. The recent criticisms based on the assumptions that Buhari who is yet to be sworn in, will fail in the future.

Which of his 2 different positions above is true and which is false?

19 Likes

Re: . by egift(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
[s]
dearpreye:

[/s]

You are preaching to the choir bro. We are exposing a fipflopper and you are adding salt to his injury with a useless explanations.

15 Likes

Re: . by abduljabbar4(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lawd have mercy!!!.... These guys are pained, Barcanista is a pain in their butts, They just can't handle the guy. Sir you nailed it...
*checking the meaning of pain in my dictionary*
I'm only having some fun here and taking moral lessons

9 Likes

Re: . by abduljabbar4(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Barcanista is my role model on Nairaland. Different strokes for different folks, So I don't joke with his words, Even when he was with the children of anger.
Even this fool is talking.

7 Likes

Re: . by SeverusSnape(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Even this fool is talking.
Even this goat is replying me. Almajiric iidiot.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2015
egift:
[s][/s]

You are preaching to the choir bro. We are exposing a fipflopper and you are adding salt to his injury with a useless explanations.

You seem the FIRST person I'll give a slap! You hardly make any sense these days!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2015
abduljabbar4:

*checking the meaning of pain in my dictionary*
I'm only having some fun here and taking moral lessons

You too dey talk?
Re: . by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:33am On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Who never really loved Barca, the APC's "childish and gleeful attacks or the PDP's posting his supposedly name?

4 Likes

Re: . by PassingShot(m): 7:03am On Apr 22, 2015
dearpreye:

SeverusSnape:

You guys don't get the gist! Do you?

We the progressives do not have any issue with his decamping or no decamping as everyone is free to align with any political party of their choice. What we have issue with is him attacking GMB alleged moves and APC's manifesto without any reasonable grounds.

When someone else from PDP engages in some of his follies, you'll agree with me that we hardly mind much because we surely understand the pain of losing the election.

We equally know that barcanista must be more pained at the loss than any of you guys given that he was part of the struggle before he switched camp. However, we equally reserve the right to challenge/attack him whenever he tries to criticize destructively instead of doing so patriotically and constructively.

The dude surely has some capability to analyze issues but he has on many occasions taken it beyond what is desirable/acceptable and he does that to score cheap points and popularity and not for educating forum members.

For example, APC's manifesto (including the social programs) was dissected by far more knowledgeable personalities including Prof. Soludo to which APC replied and clarified some grey areas. What then is in it for him to continue to attack such manifesto without even waiting for details from the incoming government. And when a counter thread to prove the program was feasible was done, he had to do a part 2! Possibly the part 3 and 4 are on the way! This is just one of his many acts that make him come across as a sore loser.

Dearpreye, forget about some people having threads running into 10 or 20 pages. Not everyone has the time or is motivated to create threads that will sustain interest and run into many pages. And the fact that some threads run into 10 pages doesn't say they're of quality stuff as many controversial and negative threads will more often than not attract more comments than straight-forward ones.

Lastly, I personally welcome sincere and constructive dissection of issues and you will always find me at the fore front if our amiable General makes any wrong move not seen in the interest of Nigeria. But before then, let the sensible TANoids/GEJites keep their cool and wait for our president-elect to assume the mantle of leadership before you draw out your dagger of criticism.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by richybanky(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
May the Killer Party that has caused millions of death, poverty, unemployment, thievery, retrogression and executive rascality Roast In Pieces

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937426_pdp_jpeg_jpegfb3c136c9ac3a0ae766013091810a1b4

RIP to PDP

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2015
PassingShot:

You guys don't get the gist! Do you?

We the progressives do not have any issue with his decamping or no decamping as everyone is free to align with any political party of their choice. What we have issue with is him attacking GMB alleged moves and APC's manifesto without any reasonable grounds.

When someone else from PDP engages in some of his follies, you'll agree with me that we hardly mind much because we surely understand the pain of losing the election.

We equally know that barcanista must be more pained at the loss than any of you guys given that he was part of the struggle before he switched camp. However, we equally reserve the right to challenge/attack him whenever he tries to criticize destructively instead of doing so patriotically and constructively.

The dude surely has some capability to analyze issues but he has on many occasions taken it beyond what is desirable/acceptable and he does that to score cheap points and popularity and not for educating forum members.

For example, APC's manifesto (including the social programs) was dissected by far more knowledgeable personalities including Prof. Soludo to which APC replied and clarified some grey areas. What then is in it for him to continue to attack such manifesto without even waiting for details from the incoming government. And when a counter thread to prove the program was feasible was done, he had to do a part 2! Possibly the part 3 and 4 are on the way! This is just one of his many acts that make him come across as a sore loser.

Dearpreye, forget about some people having threads running into 10 or 20 pages. Not everyone has the time or is motivated to create threads that will sustain interest and run into many pages. And the fact that some threads run into 10 pages doesn't say they're of quality stuff as many controversial and negative threads will more often than not attract more comments than straight-forward ones.

Lastly, I personally welcome sincere and constructive dissection of issues and you will always find me at the fore front if our amiable General makes any wrong move not seen in the interest of Nigeria. But before then, let the sensible TANoids/GEJites keep their cool and wait for our president-elect to assume the mantle of leadership before you draw out your dagger of criticism.

Bro, e too long ooo....Na morning be this. ...
Re: . by brownlord: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
When he failed to get monetary protection from Uncle Gbawe and Pendy79,the fool allowed himself to be bought over by PDP.

Shame on him!

You are the most foooolish person to ever use the internet. Can you swear with your life Gbawe is not getting monetary protection from someone ( Politician )?

Idiat, one would think you go back to your tailoring business now that election is over, you still hang around here and spew your gibberish as if your life depend on NL, and you want anyone to believe you are not paid, not even when you are yet to say who invited you to that media chat with atiku and the nairalander who took you to abuja and the reason for that trip. idiat woman

4 Likes

Re: . by brownlord: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
Wow, received over 30 mentions already from the same people that said "barcanista is irrelevant". Well only relevant people are being talked about. The irrelevant ones are being overlooked. Hence, everyone talk about some celebrity that wee on the street but care less about a random guy that does same. Make una continue...but two things are guaranteed:
1. It won't make me to relent in criticising Buhari incoming administration and APC. Be rest assure that my defection to PDP is the BEST political decision of my life.

2. This Barcanista moniker will NEVER go on retirement contrary to your expectation.

Btw: I'm launching my blog soon where I will be doing most of my writing....Thank You all for your contribution in making this "barcanista brand" an online celebrity!!!!

Aluta Continua... Dearpreye, allow them their liberty of expression.

?
Re: . by brownlord: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Clerverly:

The guy is dying inside, disregard his outward -self -glorify-consolation comments! I know him well!

Banicansta you see your life? trusting some idiats you met on a public forum just because you are all paid to shout CHANGE,now your fooolishness is coming to bite you.
Re: . by brownlord: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, the truth is that I don't even get moved by all these childish and "destroy" him taunt by them. The truth is they are yet to get over my change of camp, something that I've long forgot. They have tried effortlessly to get this moniker deactivated but they don't know the stuff I'm made of. If only they know they will understand that they are on exercise in futility.(A Review of their comments will prove it). Well, here is what I posted earlier and I will still reteirate my word

"...but two things are guaranteed:
1. It won't make me to relent in criticising Buhari incoming administration and APC. Be rest assure that my defection to PDP is the BEST political decision of my life.

2. This Barcanista moniker will NEVER go on retirement contrary to their expectation."

I leave them to exercise their right to opinion while I enjoy my right to association and expression, but I'm absolutely glad that I'm with PDP... grin

You attach too much importance to your pathetic life on this forum, get a life dude, nobody gives a fvck about you

6 Likes

Re: . by brownlord: 7:40am On Apr 22, 2015
ilugunboy:
What a sad turn of event.....I pray never to lose my glory when it is just few minutes to the touch line..

SMH

Morning prayer.

Amen

4 Likes

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2015
brownlord:

You are the most foooolish person to ever use the internet. Can you swear with your life Gbawe is not getting monetary protection from someone ( Politician )?

Idiat, one would think you go back to your tailoring business now that election is over, you still hang around here and spew your gibberish as if your life depend on NL, and you want anyone to believe you are not paid, not even when you are yet to say who invited you to that media chat with atiku and the nairalander who took you to abuja and the reason for that trip. idiat woman
Responding to a troll like you is a waste of my megabytes.
you are better off ignored.

12 Likes

Re: . by koboko69: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2015
People feel almost the same way they feel in the real life after being bashed or attacked on the e platform. I can bet my life this clown is dying inside. You guys should take it easy on him. Forget his rants and I dont care face he ia putting up here......he is really dying.

3 Likes

Re: . by brownlord: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Yimu, berem calling someone a troll? wonderful

3 Likes

Re: . by ndcide(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
egift:

I have a very fundamental question on your defense for him: Which his 2 different positions below is true and which is false?

1. Since he has been on NL until recently, he has vigorously stated that Jonathan and PDP has failed Nigerians by all indices base on the things they have done in the past 6yrs and the last 16yrs.

OR

2. The recent criticisms based on the assumptions that Buhari who is yet to be sworn in, will fail in the future.

Which of his 2 different positions above is true and which is false?

1,it is absolutely false to say that Jonathan has failed Nigerians in all indices of governance. In fact, his government have been the most progressive Democratic administration we have had in nigeria , relative to the times we are in. There are shortcomings though, but saying outright failure, You should know that is false if you want to be sincere. That statement is one of the statement used to manipulate the people to have a pseudo sense of dissatisfaction against the government or even a feeling of despondency. the objective is to get votes. You and barcanista know this.

2, I don't think he said Buhari will fail. however, other people responded that way. for an open mind, he is bringing the issues of policies of a coming government to public attention and asking relevant questions; (The How?) Anything wrong with that?. He has a right to be pessimistic. Like I said before, like it or not, the promises made by APC will shape political discussions throughout Nigeria at least till December 2015. You may not be comfortable with this, but trust me I have discussed with lots of political analysts and they are poised to engage the coming government.
Re: . by Clerverly: 8:29am On Apr 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Ignore the imb.ecile

4 Likes

Re: . by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2015
Clerverly:

Ignore the thwart!
when I am in the mood to respond to ediotic trolls like him,i will let him know. grin

2 Likes

Re: . by myweb(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2015
temitemi1:
If they are not please with ur right to association let them look for the nearest lagoon to jump jaree.
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless GEJ my HERO!
God Bless FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!
God Bless Barcanista!
God Bless Temitemi1!!

Waooo. This is your longest post on nairaland. I challenge you to come out and discuss issues aside spewing GEJ...... FAYOSE........ just like your other comrades.

I always think you are not really that .....really....really... you know.....I for say you are not smart.
**oh my bad***

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Nigeria Election: Tinubu To Succeed Buhari - Lagos monarchs / Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political / 2023: APC Rakes In N21.93bn From 22 Presidential, 105 Guber, 1198 NASS Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.