Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths (19423 Views)

Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths by darediamond(m): 12:52am On Dec 13, 2014
AAAaamen!!!
cocoduck:

I no wan curse you ooo but make thunder fire you
Re: Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths by thunder74(m): 2:15am On Dec 13, 2014
UnknownT:
And he was sacrificed by GEJ to appease the Arewanistanis. Good for both parties
Even the Director General that exposed that our population census were fraudulent was kicked out bc he dared exposed the fraud of the past. I remember how this same ACF and Kwankwaso led his recommendations for sack. When it concerns the North, the more you look, the less you see.
They want GEJ to "defeat" Boko Haram but don't want him to appoint non Northerners as NSA, Chief of Army Staff and Chief of Defence.

1 Like

Re: Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2014
cramjones:

Don't let me let you go missing! Be careful!

-CramJones

See this one o! So FFK, your folly has gotten to the extent of threatening people on NL? You are nothing but a mongrel dog breed. About middle of this year, you jumped out of APC and started saying all manner of abominable things against them simply because you got some rumors that EFCC wanted to probe you. A friend of mine who works in the villa that is very close to the president's family told me how you shamelessly fronted Aso rock continually and was always hanging around the premises of the First Lady's office to plead with her to "beg" GEJ to forgive you because according to you, you were a changed person. You were harassed and disgraced out of Aso Villa and you simply ran to OBJ in Ota to help you call the EFCC boss to change their minds. Don't let me expose much of you here o. I have your full CV on my hands
Re: Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths by SeverusSnape(m): 4:59am On Dec 13, 2014
galadima77:

u should read his comment n replace d word arewa with ur region n see how it sounds.
why would i?... You sound pained, you must be an Arewan, this is not bigotry, It's the truth Mr. Galadima.
Re: Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths by dotna(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2014
This is quite serious
Re: Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths by zubby29(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
jonatan has a history of changin people dat hv produced results

1 Like

Re: Under Ihejirika, No Town Was Captured By Boko Haram – Northern Youths by ocelot2006(m): 12:04am On Dec 16, 2014
zubby29:
jonatan has a history of changin people dat hv produced results

No he doesn't. Air Marshal Perinini, a fine Officer under CAS under Air Marshal Dike became CDS under GEJ'S watch. Lt. General Ihejirika retained the post of COAS, still under GEJ'S watch. So no, GEJ does not change goal oriented officers without a good reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos) / Ignore Ogah’s Illegal Certificate, I’m Still Governor – Ikpeazu To Abians / Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.