Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? (30774 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / New Ebola Vaccine Gives Monkey Immunity / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
[b]its spiritual. those mad people are not actually mad. they have tapped into more of their subconscious mind than the average person. the average person only uses 10 percent of their mind capacity. crazy people have tapped into like 20 percent or so. so they are not really mad. they have just transcended the day to day things that you and i care about. they are on a higher plane. and when your body is using more mental and spiritual capacity than the average person, that means your vibration is increased. your vibration is your electromagnetic field. we are all electromagnetic beings. when your electromagnetic field is above a certain level, you can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense you put into your body because your body is working like an effective machine. the higher the electromagnetic activity in your body the lower the chance of catching diseases. the lower the electromagnetic activity in your body the higher the risk of diseases as your body is not working efficiently[/b]
see physics guru, bros no vex ooh, but you can lie ooh. Na God say ma be physics student, dre is God ooh.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by corisande: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
shaggy007:
[size=18pt]BECAUSE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS ARE ALSO MAD.

NO DISEASE WILL WANT TO BE IN A MAD ENVIRONMENT
[/size]

grin
Reply of death!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
thankyouJesus:

see physics guru, bros no vex ooh, but you can lie ooh. Na God say ma be physics student, dre is God ooh.
this aint got nothing to do with physics. this is electro-theology
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
you are too carnal to understand. [b]first of all almost all the geniuses of this world are certifiably mad and insane. thats proven fact. the ones you see in naija ? naija is not a good place to be mad because of the lack of basic amenities. so you can deteriorate in a place like nigeria because there are no soup kitchens to feed you or hostels where you can spend the night. so what you may see with mad people in nigeria is madness mixed in with extreme poverty. however mad people in every other sane part of the world are geniuses and they never fall sick even if they eat from the garbage can. the ones in naija even despite all the suffering are healthier and stronger than the average nigerian. go try mad man you will see the strength of samson[/b]

Oh, okay so higher planes differ depending on the countries economic situation grin rich heaven, grin poor heaven

I will just end it here. Onyeara!
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by corisande: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
delishpot:
They dont. Have you ever seen a raving mad person that lives till old age? Look along the street you will see when they fall sick, sit at a corner for days and then pass on. Many people have withnessed this a lot of times

I have o
one in my village has been roaming since the days before my father was born,according to my grandma.
the mad woman is still roaming as at few months back when I saw her
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by obynoses(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
They fall sick more than you do but don't have the understanding to explain when they are sick and you also don't understand when they try to explain it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by deletrue: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:
Adaptation? I don't agree wiv dt, dt'll mean u saying there s a level at which we get exposed to antigens that our antibodies bcum friendly wiv em.. Lets nt go go into dt
h/ver, i quite agree wiv u on d ish of carelessness, rminds of old solja! One madman lyk dt, dou he s late nw
he had elephantitis on his right leg, d leg grew worse to d point of rot buh could u bliv he cared nonetheless bout it as he was always playful nd elated
so, em finkin..could there possibly b a link btw insanity nd higher dopamine levels in d brain dt mks this mad people ever in a state of euphoria cos dts d only dt xplains this mans carefree attitude towards his health
While this your post made sense die but the words abi spelling made complete nonsense die. Wetin be this?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
Onchiz:
lyk u said there re mad(nt in a nrmal state)so der re abnormal so wit there immune system,there bodi dnt wrk d same as dat of a nrmal human,if u notice most mad piple dnt 4get smtinx despite there condition.They can kip eatn rubbish nd pikn rubbish,as nrmal human we cnt try dat.research ve made me undrstnd dat ani mad prsn dat regains hiz or her sense's becomes 80% more intelligent than a nrmal prsn....bt it wil surely affect them(d rubbish during madness)......
omo na wa ooh, see as people just dey misinform us. Bros, no vex ooh, you can lie ooh. Mummy ThankyouJesus, thank you for sending me to school.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by deletrue: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
gracile:
Adaptation? I don't agree wiv dt, dt'll mean u saying there s a level at which we get exposed to antigens that our antibodies bcum friendly wiv em.. Lets nt go go into dt
h/ver, i quite agree wiv u on d ish of carelessness, rminds of old solja! One madman lyk dt, dou he s late nw
he had elephantitis on his right leg, d leg grew worse to d point of rot buh could u bliv he cared nonetheless bout it as he was always playful nd elated
so, em finkin..could there possibly b a link btw insanity nd higher dopamine levels in d brain dt mks this mad people ever in a state of euphoria cos dts d only dt xplains this mans carefree attitude towards his health
While this your post made sense die but the words abi spelling made complete nonsense die. Wetin be this? I think say we don stop this type of spelling before. No try am again.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by sukkot: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Oh, okay so higher planes differ depending on the countries economic situation grin rich heaven, grin poor heaven

higher planes is the same all over the world. however if you are in nigeria homeless, a strong body will not prevent coackroaches or mosquitoes or rats feating on you. this is the cause of the sores not lack of health. a mad man in nigeria with all his open sores can lift a car by himself. how many of you so called rich people can do that ? in fact how many of you can live on the streets for a week without dying of malaria or all kinds of diseases ? i give you 1 week at most and you will be dead. a mad mans body is a well oiled machine cuz the thing that caused them to go mad is the same thing making their body work efficiently. very high electromagnetic activity
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
this aint got nothing to do with physics. this is electro-theology
ha ha, quickly runs to make research, will be back with details.
Modified: Sorry to burst your bubble, the research leads me to nowhere, but on a second thought, can you help me with a link (I am always curious as a science student).
*In Jonathan's voice* I will set up a committee to look into the link.
[color=grey]*In Dbanj's voice* Don't take it personal, knowledge is a beautiful thing.[color]
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
mad people are in tune with their bodies even when they don't know it. A mad man will only eat when he is hungry, not when he feels like it. in my own experience and in waht i have studied, food keeps us here, and food also takes us away. no germs will survive in a man that eats once in 48 or 72 hours. secondly, the mad people are more grounded to the mother earth. they feel everything naturally, they take the early morning billions of vitamin from early morning sun, they take a long walk everyday, they don't worry about anything or anybody. however nobody wants to go mad.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol! Guy you're wicked, loooool!!
100Cents:
O boy, this topic strong o.

Can any nairalander answer from experience please ?

I want to learn..
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by virtual7(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
personally,i think its because of d soil.
sand is clean and very effective in purification.
it removes both dirts and germs.
watch d madmen wen they come in contact wit a sandy place
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Eyop: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by laykhorn(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
This reminds me of a mad woman.
I first saw that woman in Ilesha, Osun State and in less than 4 days I saw her in Iyin Ekiti, a journey of atleast 3hours with a car doing a 180 and through thick forest. I asked a friend of mine who live around there what he know about her and he told me that she walks from Osun to Ekiti every week.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by homesteady(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
[b]its spiritual. those mad people are not actually mad. they have tapped into more of their subconscious mind than the average person. the average person only uses 10 percent of their mind capacity. crazy people have tapped into like 20 percent or so. so they are not really mad. they have just transcended the day to day things that you and i care about. they are on a higher plane. and when your body is using more mental and spiritual capacity than the average person, that means your vibration is increased. your vibration is your electromagnetic field. we are all electromagnetic beings. when your electromagnetic field is above a certain level, you can never fall sick again no matter what nonsense you put into your body because your body is working like an effective machine. the higher the electromagnetic activity in your body the lower the chance of catching diseases. the lower the electromagnetic activity in your body the higher the risk of diseases as your body is not working efficiently[/b]

Hello, sorry to say, but what you said is crap!
* Mad people are not mad? They have transcended to another higher level? Higher level kwa? They use more than 20% of their mind, while humans use 10% ? Does it even make sense? Is the human mind now physical that it can now be measured?
Before it was humans use 10% of their brains, now it is 10% of their minds? grin

Human beings are considered the most intelligent species, then according to your mind fallacy, mad people are the most intelligent species!
Because you haven't seen a mad man sick doesn't mean they don't get sick, mad people get very sick, they have various infections, that's why they die early!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by laykhorn(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:
mad people are in tune with their bodies even when they don't know it. A mad man will only eat when he is hungry, not when he feels like it. in my own experience and in waht i have studied, food keeps us here, and food also takes us away. no germs will survive in a man that eats once in 48 or 72 hours. secondly, the mad people are more grounded to the mother earth. they feel everything naturally, they take the early morning billions of vitamin from early morning sun, they take a long walk everyday, they don't worry about anything or anybody. however nobody wants to go mad.
laykhorn:
This reminds me of a mad woman.
I first saw that woman in Ilesha, Osun State and in less than 4 days I saw her in Iyin Ekiti, a journey of atleast 3hours with a car doing a 180 and through thick forest. I asked a friend of mine who live around there what he know about her and he told me that she walks from Osun to Ekiti every week.
gatiano:
^^^my last post
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dymondgurl:
you can sue them, but through a next friend or a guardian ad litem. They are persons under legal disability, lunatics and infants. Order 13 rule 10 high court of lagos state civil procedue rules and order 10 rule 14 high court of abuja civil procedure rules. Thank me later grin

Nah me you wan use English confuse.. ?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
gatiano:
mad people are in tune with their bodies even when they don't know it. [s]A mad man will only eat when he is hungry, not when he feels like it.[/s] in my own experience and in [s]waht i have studied, food keeps us here, and food also takes us away. no germs will survive in a man that eats once in 48 or 72 hours.[/s] secondly, the mad people are more grounded to the mother earth. they feel everything naturally, [s]they take the early morning billions of vitamin from early morning sun,[/s] they take a long walk everyday, they don't worry about anything or anybody. however nobody wants to go mad.
na God say ma go school. Always back up your intelligents quote with link(s). Except your opinions(experiences). Sorry to burst your bubble.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
Op, Madness to me, is a permanent highness, drug addicts taste a bit of it and come back to nornal, so at that 'cloud nine' the body knows no pain, even if u shoot a mad man, he feels nothing, even if he has oesteoporosis, he still feels nothing. So mad people have normal immunity,and carry strong diseases, the thing is, they most times laugh when the pain come hard on them.. If u think say na lie, go an kiss one, and come back and testify...lol
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by thankyouJesus(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
higher planes is the same all over the world. however [s]if you are in nigeria homeless, a strong body will not prevent coackroaches or mosquitoes or rats feating on you[/s]. this is the cause of the sores not lack of health. [s]a mad man in nigeria with all his open sores can lift a car by himself.[/s] how many of you so called rich people can do that ? in fact how many of you can live on the streets for a week without dying of malaria or all kinds of diseases ? [s]]i give you 1 week at most and you will be dead.[/s] a mad mans body is a well oiled machine cuz the thing that caused them to go mad is the same thing making their body work efficiently. very high electromagnetic activity
bros, if na play stop am. Ha ha, I just dey watch you since, stop am ooh.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Dymondgurl(f): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
100Cents:

Nah me you wan use English confuse.. ?

lol, bros no vex, we learn everyday
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by femsmith(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
Sowie broz.., ra u sayin dis 4rm xperience??

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
herald9:

Should we call Andyblaze? grin

His madness never ferment undecided
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2014
Eyop:

grin grin grin grin grin

De nwanna n'akoeri ife ma maro.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by delishpot: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
corisande:

I have o
one in my village has been roaming since the days before my father was born,according to my grandma.
the mad woman is still roaming as at few months back when I saw her

Ha ha. Maybe she gets food from the locals? As in she doesnt eat from the trash bin.
There are many like that who have mental problems but get food from the people around. Some even work for a meal .Those ones survive and when sick get help from people too. But the mad ones that eat and drink from the gutter, they hardly survive for long.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
sukkot:
you talking about juju madness ? like do i believe someone can make you mad with juju ? well it is very possible but you have to understand that all powers belong to God. if someone does juju for you to go mad, it is God who did that to you. he just used the person who did it to you. it means you have to undergo some form of affliction and purification. in affliction there is purification. you are either being prepared for a higher purpose or you are being punished for something

I have been reading your assertions with rapt attention.

God does not do evil correct that.

If a person plans to cause harm to another via poison or diabolical means, don't blame God for it, rather blame the person and sometimes the devil using his mind to plan harm against another being..
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by gatiano(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
No capitalists society that wants to make money will tell you to eat less. eating so much makes you fall ill frequently, you buy drugs/medication, you go to see a doctor and pay for consultation. you will need to buy three meals a day food that is money plus all the snacks in between, do you know how many thousands is that for you alone in a year? multiply that buy 170 million people, most of the food is imported. that is how much exporters and junk outlets are making, so for them to tell you that three times a day meal makes you live a short life is quite impossible.
you would probably go to low(toilet) atleast once a day, if one is lucky, some only goes to toilet once in three days to a week, what is that old digested food doing in your guts? do you have any idea? you do not need books for that, you just have to think mathematically.
do you have any idea what it takes or the amount of work it would take for the stomach digest food? even if you eat a gum, you would have fooled your stomach to work for nothing. so when you eat your 3 times a day meal, and that not straight meal, eating all through the day, when will your stomach ever have rest? once the stomach is worned out, that is the end, it cannot be replaced.

about the morning sunshine, do you expect the whiteman scientists whose skin does not absorb nutrients of the sun rather than the ultravoilet ray to tell you blackman that you are the best because your skin blocks out the ultravoilet rays and absorbs all of the power and nutrients the sun has to offer you? in reality, if a blackman eats correctly, he needs no extra supplements, and you might as well live over 120 years without a walking stick. so the white teachers that the black teachers depend on will never tell you/us how good we have it.
so mad people only obeys what their bodies bid them to do, nothing else, thus they have good immune system, and they can be made well with a good psychotherapists, not psychiatrics.

thankyouJesus:
na God say ma go school. Always back up your intelligents quote with link(s). Except your opinions(experiences). Sorry to burst your bubble.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
A good example is fungi,we all have fungi on our skib,but a hormonal inbalance could set dem on rampage.
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by acunon: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
shaggy007:
[size=18pt]BECAUSE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEMS ARE ALSO MAD.

NO DISEASE WILL WANT TO BE IN A MAD ENVIRONMENT
[/size]
You must have been mad before?
Re: Why Is It That Mad People Have Very Strong Immunity? by 100Cents: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dymondgurl:
lol, bros no vex, we learn everyday

Okay, i go forgive.

When you send me Christmas something...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My HIV Test Result - Farside / 10 Dangerous Reasons You Should Never Eat Junk Foods Again / My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.