Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic (1990 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / How To Be Romantic (photo) For Guys / Share Your Nicknames And How You Got Them - It Could Be Romantic Or Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2014
brito:

you make comment for FP, ok if you no be robot guy
I am R but I still wana be better..
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
I am R but I still wana be better..

Try and be better so you won't be too boring
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2014
brito:

Try and be better so you won't be too boring
Lmao..Aii Ma..I don't think I am tho but I would go with ur advice..

Hope u don chaow dis morning
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2014
Sunkyphil:
not everyone is romantic no matter how one tries to b u cant just cheat nature i believe its natural

I wasn't always like this. I somewhere along the way decided to be so.
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lmao..Aii Ma..I don't think I am tho but I would ho with ur advice..

Hope u don chaow dis morning

yea

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2014
I am not sure what you girl tag "being romantic" as laying on a lady's chest, in my view, is more sensual than romantic. I believe romance goes beyond reaching out to a lady's sense of touch. It's more like letting the lady see how much you appreciate her and also experience the 'sweet' part of love.

I believe romance has to do with the individual and the extent to which you want to demonstrate how valuable your partner is to you. To this effect, it is very important that you become 'romantic' to her because you love and appreciate her as against doing it because she said it or because you feel a sense of compulsion.

Ways of showing appreciation to your lady includes:

1) Take her out on a romantic candle lit dinner. This too can be done in your apartment if you create an enabling environment for it.
2) Spending a cool evening with her at the beach...just the two of you.
3) Pay her a surprised visit at her office with a bunch of pretty flowers and take her out to lunch thereafter.
4) Call her and just tell her you love her and miss her.
5) Once in a while, let her relax in front of the TV while you do the cooking, including getting the items from the market yourself.
6) Etc.

There are so many ways you can make a lady feel appreciated. The rule of thumb however, would be not to do what is above your means.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Sunkyphil(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2014
pasino26:

I wasn't always like this. I somewhere along the way decided to be so.
mayb heartbreak caused it
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2014
For the very first time am sharing this.
As a child, I had this man on my six always telling me am no good especially around girls. Told me had it been I was a girl I'd be pregnant before I'll be ready. So for being a boy I'll be a roll over that the female folk will always influence my judgement in essence woman wrapper. It kept ringing in my head people and sometime in sec sch I infatuated after a girl, guess what? My grades dropped drastically. Then I said no. The rest is history, bottom line is I know those things I need to do but won't do them and over time I've just forgotten the right words to say or things to do for the ones I love. The best I can do is tell you 'i love you' and keep you at heart. Am hurting people and I know it. Can you believe my happiest moment in a relationship is immediately after break-up? I mean what kind of guy does that. If am in a bet I can be romantic but in the real sense am just pretending. I need to reset back to that loving and romantic young man.

Thanks for your help so far, love you all
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by ideology(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
2sExy1:
I am naturally romantic... I was born that way bro. They call me lover boy back then.. even up to the point of singing for my then ex with my sonorous voice.

2mama, hehehe
For your mind …

Anyway nice guys can be romantic cool

One can be naturally nice but I think being romantic one may need to go extra mile or make more effort
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by RichieBrown(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
how to be romantic? chill!! u mean pathetic? lmao!!! kneeling down,flowers, candle light dinner, opening of doors n doing the man-slave routine till she dumps your sorry ass chasing after one pot bellied alhaji..... dude Ure in for a long thing.....lol
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
U just need to let ur guards down. Every1 has dat romantic part in them but they are just too afraid or too shy to show it. Maybe u've built a wall around urself. Its time to let it down. Just try to relax and be yourself.
And as for d babe, seize all d harlequin novels and romance movies she has. Let her go on a break so dat she wont expect u to just transform from Jason Statham to van vicker

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
veegirl:

And as for d babe, seize all d harlequin novels and romance movies she has. Let her go on a break so dat she wont expect u to just transform from Jason Statham to van vicker

She has a library load of books to read, romantic novels are the least. Plus na Jason Statham I be now cheesy I like the dude anyway. Thanks
Re: Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
RichieBrown:
how to be romantic? chill!! u mean pathetic? lmao!!! kneeling down,flowers, candle light dinner, opening of doors n doing the man-slave routine till she dumps your sorry ass chasing after one pot bellied alhaji..... dude Ure in for a long thing.....lol

Don't worry dude, when you get to that bridge where nothing matters to you anymore, when those who love you keep leaving in tears, when there's no true happiness in success cuz it's not in the booze then you'll visit this thread to learn. For now I pray you inherit my 'stone will' grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fellow Guys Lets Do Away With Girls / Proposal On A Valentine Day..... Whats Your Take / 12 Types Of Women You Will Meet At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.