Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. (803 Views)

Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose? / After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
Me and my girl (now ex) had a heated argument. She believes strongly in Jonathan and she is very emotional about it. Most of her arguments in support of the shoeless, clueless man were based on sentiments so I had give up but she no gree o. . . . I just kept quite and after she wouldnt let me be I told her to chose between me (and my belief in Buhari) or Jonathan. She chose Jonathan and I took it like a man. I told her its over between us.
Re: Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. by fejikudz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
K cool
Re: Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. by redcliff: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Lol.. as funny as it may sound, most girls really do not know anything about politics.. inordee not to look foolish when arguing with them about it, they just say they support jonathan and gor no reason. I was talking with a girl and asked her who she was voting for (if she was even going to vote at all) and she said jonathan and in her words it was the single fact that she felt they were all the same and he should judt finish his time and go. I told her not to complain about anything that happens in nigeria since it was in her power to effect a change and she did not..
Re: Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
redcliff:
Lol.. as funny as it may sound, most girls really do not know anything about politics.. inordee not to look foolish when arguing with them about it, they just say they support jonathan and gor no reason. I was talking with a girl and asked her who she was voting for (if she was even going to vote at all) and she said jonathan and in her words it was the single fact that she felt they were all the same and he should judt finish his time and go. I told her not to complain about anything that happens in nigeria since it was in her power to effect a change and she did not..

Ladies can be excessively passionate and sentimental at times. Just God's gift to them.
Re: Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. by amunkita(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Abeg gimme her number oo jawee, light nd darkness can't b fwendz..
Re: Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
cheesy
amunkita:
Abeg gimme her number oo jawee, light nd darkness can't b fwendz..

Re: Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. by amunkita(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Martins301:
cheesy

Is she a fulani gal? Cous I was abt introducin miisef wen I heard d dad callin out 4 her to go Milk d Goat...
Re: Its Jonathan Or Me (and My Buhari). Guess Who She Chose. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
amunkita:

Is she a fulani gal? Cous I was abt introducin miisef wen I heard d dad callin out 4 her to go Milk d Goat...

cheesy cheesy clown like u.

(1) (Reply)

Bb / {LADIES ONLY} 5 Signs You're TOTALLY Wasting Your Time On That Guy / Alone And Angry: Chinese Singles Declare War On Valentine's Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.