Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I (964 Views)

Help.she Chose Korean Actor Over Me / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by dobodobo(m): 3:21am On Jul 27, 2010
after some argument,She said"I can never leave her except she chose to go and I must not made attempt to hurt her by going or else I will not remain the same person for the rest of my life,she even said her ex boyfriend is battling in problem because she cursed her but I was trying to play her but now I am scared,I am planning to check on my pastor but I have stopped going to church for while,what should I do because even if I have to leave her, the words she proclaimed scares me
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by papa190(m): 3:39am On Jul 27, 2010
wale star never dissapoint me

imagine what someone is posting @ such an odd hour of the morning~

and i am laffin my head off rite now

@dobodobo,
so u havent gone 2 church and u are scared that your GF would curse, u
Do you need my advice
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by tpiah: 4:39am On Jul 27, 2010
what's your pastor supposed to do?
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by papa190(m): 4:53am On Jul 27, 2010
pray and deliver the legion of beasts from his GF
Cos wale is obviously scared she's a demon, after of course sleepin wit her

Tpiah u should know wale of all people

He's the best tin that has happened 2 nairaland since i came in almost 3yrs back~
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Faher(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2010
@OP, this same thing has happened to me twice.
And you know what I did? I ended the relationship there and then

It's just empty threats jare. Besides I can bet she's most likely a Benin girl.

By all means tell your mum, Pastor, etc to pray for you.
But don't be scared at all. Nothing dey happen.

That's if your whole story is true
cheesy
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by papa190(m): 5:19am On Jul 27, 2010
Faher:

@OP, this same thing has happened to me twice.
And you know what I did? I ended the relationship there and then

It's just empty threats jare. Besides I can bet she's most likely a Benin girl.

By all means tell your mum, Pastor, etc to pray for you.
But don't be scared at all. Nothing dey happen.

That's if your whole story is true
cheesy

Please dont let Missy B and Michelline see that,
You wont like yourself, afterwards!
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Faher(m): 5:22am On Jul 27, 2010
^^^ Haha, So they're Benin girls? Now I understand.
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by tpiah: 5:29am On Jul 27, 2010
papa190:

Please dont let Missy B and Michelline see that,
You wont like yourself, afterwards!

which michelin?

another michelin dey nl abi are you referring to the one in culture section who hates bini people.

real hatred o, not just female dissing like your own.
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Okijajuju1(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2010
@ Poster

Take her seriously o!!

It is very real. Especially if she has the following items of yours;

1. A condom containing your seamen

2. A strand of your pubic hair (esp from your nut)

3. A recent picture of you.

4. Any clothing item of yours (esp your under-garment like singlet, boxers or briefs)

With any of the above items and the right native priest (like myself), you could be in real soup.

I would advice you to forget about that your pastor parade. You need to fight fire with fire. Now I suggest you get the following from her;

1. A recent picture of hers

2. A strand of her hair

3. A used sanitary pad

4. A piece of her underwear (e.g G-string, bra or shimi lol)

5. A piece of her fingernail clipping.

Get these items and contact your nearest Aladura or priest, tell him your plight and he/she would know how to prepare the right charm (odeshi) to protect you from her.

That your babe is a mami-water, you need to be careful.
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Roliks09: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2010
Is this the same world renowned dobodobo? See thats what happens when u base ur rel on womanliness dobo-ing cos its sure gonna backfire. Anyway,I'd suggest you break up with her( no let one girl tie you down with mere threats). But, try n find out bout this her embattled ex, and see if its true. A little research wudnt hurt. Contact okija_juju incase things go ballistic. Pastor? Peke le peke le. You first need to repent o. Talk to urself that u dnt need womanliness in hyper doses. Until then, no go meet pastor. But the question we should be asking,though its none of our biz,but wil help us in rendering any useful piece of advice is WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU DO?I'm suspecting a reserve o.b, Somewhere!
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Omolola1(f): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2010
i cant help it, am just laughing. dobodobo, na wa o
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Woke4all(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Poster

Take her seriously o!!

It is very real. Especially if she has the following items of yours;

1. A condom containing your seamen

2. A strand of your pubic hair (esp from your nut)

3. A recent picture of you.

4. Any clothing item of yours (esp your under-garment like singlet, boxers or briefs)

With any of the above items and the right native priest (like myself), you could be in real soup.

I would advice you to forget about that your pastor parade. You need to fight fire with fire. Now I suggest you get the following from her;

1. A recent picture of hers

2. A strand of her hair

3. A used sanitary pad

4. A piece of her underwear (e.g G-string, bra or shimi lol)

5. A piece of her fingernail clipping.

Get these items and contact your nearest Aladura or priest, tell him your plight and he/she would know how to prepare the right charm (odeshi) to protect you from her.

That your babe is a mami-water, you need to be careful.
You too like juju! grin

@dobodobo
No fear just marry her to settle scores or do as the above bros talk or make you hold ur God juju strong.
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by dobodobo(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2010
I'm not interested in JUJU
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Okijajuju1(m): 8:55am On Jul 27, 2010
dobodobo:

I'm not interested in JUJU

If you are not interested in juju, wetin you come waste Nairaland thread and users time for na?! angry angry

Bia!! Take your time o!! angry angry
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Jaideyone(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2010
Lmao, Dobodobo at it again. Personally i won't let any girl threaten me. I would screw her and dump her the next minute. Let's see what she would do.
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Okijajuju1(m): 10:09am On Jul 27, 2010
I dey laugh all of una wey dey form superman for internet. Babe never ready to do you strong thing.

Make una pary say girl no go carry you for mind. B'cos if she does, even MFM, Deeper life, Redeemed and T.B Joshua combined no go fit save you.

I remember one guy wey tumble one babe like that, useless her like say she be ashawo, wen this girl para, come out for night, na.ked carry her two bobby face heaven swear for my guy, No be person tell my guy go kneel down beg the babe. No be small sacrifice dem do to free this guy o!!

Oga Poster!!

It is either you investigate the babe to know wether na just rake she dey rake or wether her uncle been learn work for my hand. Cos if she serious??!

Make I read proverb chapter 1, verses 1 for you;

Proverb 1: 1
"Heaven has no wrath like a woman scorned". Queen James Version.
refer.
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Woke4all(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2010
^^ ;d
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 27, 2010
Just stumbled on this thread, and I could not just stop laughing at the replies. cheesy
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by papa190(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2010
;d ;d
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by Tunexsy(m): 12:42am On Jul 28, 2010
Okija_juju:

I dey laugh all of una wey dey form superman for internet. Babe never ready to do you strong thing.

Make una pary say girl no go carry you for mind. B'cos if she does, even MFM, Deeper life, Redeemed and T.B Joshua combined no go fit save you.

I remember one guy wey tumble one babe like that, useless her like say she be ashawo, wen this girl para, come out for night, na.ked carry her two bobby face heaven swear for my guy, No be person tell my guy go kneel down beg the babe. No be small sacrifice dem do to free this guy o!!

Oga Poster!!

It is either you investigate the babe to know wether na just rake she dey rake or wether her uncle been learn work for my hand. Cos if she serious??!

Make I read proverb chapter 1, verses 1 for you;
refer.
See me see trouble juju man to dey quote bible, se dem don dey use bible check oracle.
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by dobodobo(m): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2010
@Okija_juju , I will never worship man-made god
Re: After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I by papa190(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2010
^^
But u can worship man-made Womanliness

(1) (Reply)

I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend / Thank We Are Finally Step To The Altar. See Weding Pix. / Her Parent Refuse Us Because I Am A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.