Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? (16548 Views)

Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / There Should Be No Sacred Cows In Anti-graft War – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by shakol91(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
undecided
Since Nairaland MODS can't think upright before moving threads to front page,I urge people that have downloaded the App to please delete it.. Nairaland is fast becoming Incinerator.. ***Modified*** The MuMu MOD even have time to hide my post..

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by LastProphet: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2014
change of address notice:
Mr jona g-lock (alias stealing is not corruption) has moved from this address in 3 arms zone to village square inn, otuoke, bayelsa state effectivev 15th feb 2015.
Ha.......hahaha, woooooooooooooo pdp
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by ozoebuka1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
u can never predict a Muslim brother...he might do that afterall that's his hobby..

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ngwakwe: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
berem:
Ngwakwe,stop hiding my comment.

angry

Play by the rules, you have exhausted your waiver and the penalty is your decision on subsequent attempt.

2 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by solara: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
slimfit1:
At least it won't Cost us a billion naira.

1 Alomo 4 U...
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by kingdavid2015: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nigeria will go back to it potential than waiting for oil money

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by solara: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Don't forget Aso Rock plays host to presidents, diplomats and other international dignitaries. Do we really want these people bombarded by herds of roaming cows in the nation's seat of power? What does that do for the image of the country?

U think Aso Rock is like your house where everybody that comes in sees everything in the compound
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
And how does that affect Nigeria if he rear cow in aso rock or outside aso rock.
Pls tell me what you problem is ?
Why are you hell bent on making Nigeria go down the drain.

Nonsensical dembelu of myopic numbaric
if it was gej u will cook disgusting word to describe him.
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by DeLaRue: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
It would be fantastic if he moved a few of his cows with him into Aso Rock.

Imagine as a guest waking up in the morning in your Aso Rock lodge, looking out of your window, and seeing a herd of cows some 150 meters away grazing away serenely and peacefully.

The President can also spend a few minutes with his cows now and again feeding them and relaxing away from the hectic routine of running Nigeria. I think this is wonderful, provided ofcourse that the cost of maintaining the cows continue to come directly from his pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by ba7man(m): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nairaland rushing to put anti Buhari threads on frontpage is another sign of the growing desperation and frustration at his growing popularity. cheesy cheesy cheesy

They're panicky. Here's a senseless one here.

E b like say Nairaland don collect cash ooooo. cheesy

The movement has started and no Anti Buhari thread on front page can stop it.

Seun and co, move out of the way or get crushed.

5 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Play by the rules, you have exhausted your waiver and the penalty is your decision on subsequent attempt.
fucck the rules!! Stop hiding my comment and leave me to express myself. Kpa cha anya gi!

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by holatin(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezemust:
if it was gej u will cook disgusting word to describe him.
you said cook, nothing is cooked concerning Jonathan.
Every thing about him is obvious
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
XketchDesigns:
And this made front page!

Seun, do you see nairaland in the level of Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc. With the kind of topics making the frontpage?

I am very sure you have lost a lot of serious folks on this site and left with...

Its not just about quantity but quality!

Nairaland of 2008-2011 can never be compared to that of today. (frontpage material)
are there things like front page in facebook n instagram?

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
like seriously buhari nr go win.....losin elections since i was born..
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by DeLaRue: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
We all shout agriculture, agriculture, yet some of you think the idea of farm animals on the grounds of Aso Rock is ridiculous.

Provided there is enough space, there is nothing incredulous about it.

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by femliany(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
this post has a political undertone..

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by solara: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Why should I vote for this man Jonathan that couldn't call his fulani kinsmen Asari Dokubo to order with [s]their killings and pillaging of helpless farmers[/s] when he was busy threatening Alhaji Lai Mohamed and also when he threatened fire and brimstone if Nigerian security agencies effect his arrest for threat he made regarding the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/283241-video-of-asari-dokubo-threatening-nigeria-will-become-history-if-he-is-arrested.html#ixzz3LoOAEfDN. To the ?, I can't answer it because he will never get into that seat. Gej till 2019

Abeg make U go sleep...
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
you said cook, nothing is cooked concerning Jonathan.
Every thing about him is obvious
pls can u live out side HATE horizon for a minute?then view properly.
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by LastProphet: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
OkeEsibe:
like seriously buhari nr go win.....losin elections since i was born..

And when were u born? 1996 or '97? your father must even be a teenager when buhari ruled nigeria
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2014
XketchDesigns:
And this made front page!

Seun, do you see nairaland in the level of Facebook, Twitter, instagram etc. With the kind of topics making the frontpage?

I am very sure you have lost a lot of serious folks on this site and left with...

Its not just about quantity but quality!

Nairaland of 2008-2011 can never be compared to that of today. (frontpage material)
Deactivate and save your self the stress.
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by texazzpete(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
LOL!

I see the same mods who put this tripe on the home page are busy removing posts that rightly call out the OP.

I siddon look cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by poundlander: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
@MOD, i repeat, if you like hide it again. there are worse comments from TANOIDS, but you turned blind eye

LIKE THIS COMMENT FOR GMB AND SHAME THE SATANS AND TANOIDS

2 Likes

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by holatin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezemust:
pls can u live out side HATE horizon for a minute?then view properly.
Hate ? if not supporting a bad government is hate then let me be hateful
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
solara:

1 Alomo 4 U...
u wan make the guy go jam pole?na kidoo
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by sukkot: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
sauceny:
Buhari is as confused as it gets

Imagine BARACK OBAMA telling Americans that he has 150 cows,his azz would be so sorry, cos no nobody would ever vote for him, not even MICHELLE OBAMA his wife would vote for him.

As an Americana, she might even divorce him for such a nonsense comment.
you dont know what you are talking about. when obama moved into the white house he built a basketball court on the white house lawn. he said he cant do without his basketball. same way buhari cant do without his cows so he should build a grazing ground on aso rock grin
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by solara: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
gratiaeo:
Terrorist will never rule united Nigeria

Wat is this 1 saying... Where is ur proof
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by solara: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
legendsilver:
I will still vote for him against your drunk GEJ

Nice decision bro
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by solara: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezemust:
u wan make the guy go jam pole?na kidoo

Sorry I no know... okay... 1 bobo for am
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
Hate ? if not supporting a bad government is hate then let me be hateful
bad govmnt in wat sense?i need ur analogy.
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by 2scorehigh(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Don't forget Aso Rock plays host to presidents, diplomats and other international dignitaries. Do we really want these people bombarded by herds of roaming cows in the nation's seat of power? What does that do for the image of the country?

Image of the country, you say?

The same image that has been thoroughly and helplessly battered by corruption?

Abegi...talk betta tin.
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Chibest2000(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
[quote author=ROSSIKE post=28852931]The presidential candidate made this comment on his facebook page apparently:

''I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows.''

This leads one to ask two main questions:

Will Buhari rear his cows in the Aso Rock gardens as president?

If not, can we afford to have a president who is ''not comfortable''?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937923_munch20141212212526_pngb94b0f8b9c9259ea737386dcc8ffb842 [/quote
Shhhhhhhhhh! Stop asking clueless questions! Who dash Buhari d presidency?
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2014
solara:

Sorry I no know... okay... 1 bobo for am
ok nw.bt u go addam packet of buiscit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Hold Town Hall Meeting With Katsina State Students (Pics) / Peter Obi Speaks On Accusations That He Donated ₦‎2 Billion To CAN (Video) / MEND To Jonathan: Your Assassination Story Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.