Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? (16606 Views)

Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / There Should Be No Sacred Cows In Anti-graft War – Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by solara: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezemust:
ok nw.bt u go addam packet of buiscit

grin U got me... Very funny...
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by holatin(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezemust:
bad govmnt in wat sense?i need ur analogy.
Take a look at Nigeria and tell me those thing going well at the moment
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by XketchDesigns(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezemust:
are there things like front page in facebook n instagram?
I don't want to believe you are so dumb that u do not understand what I actually meant with that comment.

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Mutuwa(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:
The presidential candidate made this comment on his facebook page apparently:

''I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows.''

This leads one to ask two main questions:

Will Buhari rear his cows in the Aso Rock gardens as president?

If not, can we afford to have a president who is ''not comfortable''?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937923_munch20141212212526_pngb94b0f8b9c9259ea737386dcc8ffb842

BTW..
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

***AGAIN****

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH

"If I can’t improve on power within this (1st term) period, it then means I cannot do anything even if I am there for the next four years.”- President Goodluck Jonathan, Addis Ababa, January 2011.

http://www.facebook.com/nigeriansfornigeria/posts/10153201064083488

Why didnt this special Horse declare his assets?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Day169: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
..this is the 'dumbest' post I've read on nairaland by far!
moreso that it made front page. Shior!!!
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
Take a look at Nigeria and tell me those thing going well at the moment
i look at Nigeria and i can only see boko haram going wrong at the moment.every other tin is transforming for the good of the country.eg,the agric sector.so wat do u say to that?
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
solara:

grin
solara:

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by jdleo32(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hmmmm.
Sometime ago, a good man came with clear conscience to rule us with prudence accountability and transparency. His team was fresh air. Before time will tell ppl proclaimed him as clueless whereas he sounded so genuine and willing to help.

Today another one is here telling us he has noting to do with investment outside the shores off this country, he borrowed money to build his houses an has some coin in his bank account. Same tactics. that is my language.

Where are the yard stick we should use as predetermined measures.where are our educated leaders whose foot print cant be avoided in matter of this natures. To many questions but,few answer within me.

My take.
Buhari is outdated his theories will battle with ordinary man who dont take order frm military but take time to digest them before the word GO.

Niether GEJ or GMB have the qualities i see.
I once listen to ibrahim shakarua in 2011 before i will say jack his fellow contestant(pat utomi) pull off his hat.

Think change! Think right!! Re-Think!!!
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by FolarinToks: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:
But OBJ never said ''I can't do without my hens!''

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!! Thank God you are not a police officer or Journalist...............
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by MalcoImX: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:

No he won't, Rosicky! He will rear chickens instead. Got problems with that?
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by holatin(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ezemust:
i look at Nigeria and i can only see boko haram going wrong at the moment.every other tin is transforming for the good of the country.eg,the agric sector.so wat do u say to that?
eg agriculture, just like dat. tell me states and how agriculture has been affected positively and is only agriculture d thing you can talk about
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by CHM11: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Seun really?,..anyway sha, I hate MB, but I still feel his cows will do a better governing job than GEJ. Goodluck Jonathan is a mess and a total disgrace to south south Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
These Buhari dogs are terrible. They can't even tolerate any scrutiny of their paymaster. On this thread, in spite of the very innocent question, the Buhari online dogs have attacked everything else Except the very innocuous question. Is that how these bandits intend to rule Nigeria if mistakenly elected?
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
courage54:
TANdions have run out of ideas of what to robe the people's General with. I guess u were disappointed when he didn't say he has mansions in Dubai, UK and USA like your pay masters.

WHO IS THIS BUHARI?

1. Buhari was governor of Borno state under Obasanjo regime and later minister of petroleum.

2. Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries in NIGERIA.

3. He was head of state between 1983-1985 (a period of 20 months).
 There was no religious crisis while he was head of state.

4. He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team (not achieved under any other era).

5. J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.

6. Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn’t been matched by 12 years of the PDP. Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.

7. He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.

8. He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea training as a military officer

9. He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.

10. Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF interaction.
 Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!

11. His personal driver and cook of many years are christians
 He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today taken up the challenge.

12. He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeria today who fills rallies without renting a crowd!
 People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him……” All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank”.

If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
 ”Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can heal it”
 Spread the message to the uninformed, misinformed and all Nigerians home and abroad. Carry Go Buhari ( the people's General)
YES U HV SPOKEN the TRUTH MAY GOD BLESS U.
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by seangy4konji: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2014
Some people have shame...The future is in our hands...

Its a different ball game if i caught my kid stealing my money and the boy said daddy,i took it,i needed it to pay for a social meeting amongst my friends...it will never happen again or i will ask you when next i need money to when your boy is caught stealing and you caught him red handed and he says daddy,i have been taking your money,i took this one also and will continue and there is nothing you can do abot it...

In other words?you son now moves with rogues,thieves and hardened criminals,He needs to leave your house,get a counsellor for him,pray about it,do dna test and pray he has a change pf heart...Goodluck has constantly looked us in the eyes and told us there is nothing we can do about the thievery going on in the country...Billions of dollars and thrillions of naira,subsidy,pension,a whole lot and still has the guts to look us to tell us i will govern you or else there will be war coming from one or two of his cohorts...Threat to a nation and its citizens,they deserve to rot in hell for the rest of their lives...

If they are not ashamed?we are ashamed of them...For over 30-50 year nows they have been squandering the money of Nigeria that even some of our father alive have never enjoyrd the supplus of things we do have so ask your self when we youths that are jobless(25-35)will enjoy Nigeria??or our kids(15-25)(5-15)will start enjoying NigeriaBasic facilities...

My brotherYou better leave Bigotry aside and lets do whats right...

Bless

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Tymax(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
The fact that this topic hit frontpage says volumes about Seun.
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by nicetboy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
pinkiecutie:

Space booker
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
Shame on the Mod that brought this to homepage..I can understand ur desperation; besides the rate @ which a thread abt GMB makes FP is > 3.8*10^8m/s...if this bias continues, soon it ud be 'there was once a NL'
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
Shame on the Mod that brought this to homepage..I can understand ur desperation; besides the rate @ which a thread abt GMB makes FP is > 3.8*10^8m/s...if this bias continues, soon it ud be 'there was once a forum(NL)'
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
holatin:
eg agriculture, just like dat. tell me states and how agriculture has been affected positively and is only agriculture d thing you can talk about
here in kebbi were i reside,a local farmer who's under the kebbi state farmers association(kfa)got fetilizer on loan at a cheaper rate even,against the prices at the open market.this was posible due to the FG new policy on fetilizer.and again,the process of geting this loan is as transperent as the sky due to the allready curbed corruption scandal in that sector. Wat els has gej archive? EDUCATION.apart from the last ASUU strike(which was nt gej doing)wat other major strike have we witness in that sector?ain't we far away from the ugly trend of five months two strike as we used to witness in Nigeria before?twelve federal university.is that retrogretion or progretion? TRANSPORTATION AND RAODS.an Hausa driver once told me that fg newly constructed and reconstructed road springs up every day like hw babies are born in the natiin.this man was a stunch critic of gej before he start witnessing the dividence.OUR TRAINS ARE BACK AGAIN.wat do u call this?backwardness? I can go on and on,bt let me rest here

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by poundlander: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
@MOD, you have win, you hide comments twice just because I support GMB.
but you couldn't make me support GEJ, nobody want to be associated with failure

1 Like

Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by courage54(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2014
snassdala86:
YES U HV SPOKEN the TRUTH MAY GOD BLESS U.

God bless you too sir. Pls let's share the good gospel of Buhari to enlighten those who do not no much about him.
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by NwaJesusteete(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
Yess man he will.
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by amuniiopz(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:
But OBJ never said ''I can't do without my hens!''
you're a foool son of a bastarddd
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Tymax(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
One word for our leadership- "impunity". Honestly, I am ashamed of my country. We have a government of barefaced criminals who are bad actors. Our leaders don't realize how unintelligent they appear to the whole world.... Stolen money and stolen mandate can blind any greedy man to the truth.

Consider Abati a former crusader for good governance. A former severe critic of the PDP. His words are now empty, devoid of even basic logic. His association with corruption and his poor attempts at defending lies and incompetence are at best, amusing. Well, the fact remains that even a man of intelligence will appear dull in the defence of open lies. My children deserve a lot better than what Nigeria offers her citizens. I cannot deliberately endorse depravity.
seangy4konji:
Some people have shame...The future is in our hands...

Its a different ball game if i caught my kid stealing my money and the boy said daddy,i took it,i needed it to pay for a social meeting amongst my friends...it will never happen again or i will ask you when next i need money to when your boy is caught stealing and you caught him red handed and he says daddy,i have been taking your money,i took this one also and will continue and there is nothing you can do abot it...

In other words?you son now moves with rogues,thieves and hardened criminals,He needs to leave your house,get a counsellor for him,pray about it,do dna test and pray he has a change pf heart...Goodluck has constantly looked us in the eyes and told us there is nothing we can do about the thievery going on in the country...Billions of dollars and thrillions of naira,subsidy,pension,a whole lot and still has the guts to look us to tell us i will govern you or else there will be war coming from one or two of his cohorts...Threat to a nation and its citizens,they deserve to rot in hell for the rest of their lives...

If they are not ashamed?we are ashamed of them...For over 30-50 year nows they have been squandering the money of Nigeria that even some of our father alive have never enjoyrd the supplus of things we do have so ask your self when we youths that are jobless(25-35)will enjoy Nigeria??or our kids(15-25)(5-15)will start enjoying NigeriaBasic facilities...

My brotherYou better leave Bigotry aside and lets do whats right...

Bless
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by chamboy(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2014
courage54:

God bless you too sir. Pls let's share the good gospel of Buhari to enlighten those who do not no much about him.
they know , they just support mediocrity for financial or Tribal gain
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by HugeMac: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
shakol91:

undecided
Since Nairaland MODS can't think upright before moving threads to front page,I urge people that have downloaded the App to please delete it.. Nairaland is fast becoming Incinerator.. ***Modified*** The MuMu MOD even have time to hide my post..
THIS KIND OF PAIN , NA WA OO , BUHARI DEY PAY YOU
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by akpumping7720(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Juicypunny:

THUNDER FAYA YOUR LEFT BLOCKOS.
E NOE GO BETTER FOR YOU.
ATTENTION SEEKING slowpoke.
COME AND KISS MY ASS.
EDIOOT kisskiss
God Bless U.......
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by UpLoyo: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
ROSSIKE:

If not, can we afford to have a president who is ''not comfortable''?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1937923_munch20141212212526_pngb94b0f8b9c9259ea737386dcc8ffb842

The award for the dumbest, meaningless article should be given to you. How could someone with any functioning brain cell ask such a retarded question. So the seat of power is the same as your father's village?
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by Ezemust: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
XketchDesigns:

I don't want to believe you are so dumb that u do not understand what I actually meant with that comment.
a honest question ask for a honest reply.bt rather u attack me with BH
Re: Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? by omobadannimi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
I wan ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Did Not Surrender – Achuzia / 2019: Reps Unanimously Adopt New Election Sequence / Court Of Appeal Declines Onnoghen’s Request To Stop CCT Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.