Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age (25636 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by eligibility: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2014
realpaulmatthew:
If him lyk make him add him grand mama join, 4 him 2015 na operation take back d zoo, if na aso rock notin 4 him. grin

If one is not comfortable to stay in Nigeria when GMB emerges come 2015-2023 you can run to Ghana or elsewhere . We need a reasonable person to govern this country not GEJ.
APC will take over from deceit PDP come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by ademony(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2014
juliusnobisugo:
GMB till Seun gets sense

SMH for some Nairalanders... How e take concern him nah?
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by hansad: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2014
Mohammadu Buhari, handsome at youth, but as he grew up, his utterances have led to the deaths of tens of thousands of more handsome Nigerian youths. If Buhari had not encouraged Muslims to ensure that extreme sharia laws are implemented all over Nigeria, perhaps Boko Haram could nnot have ben with Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by hansad: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Apt. The Buhari man does not seem to believe that the young shall grow.
mployer:
I would rather vote one of those cute kids than vote the frail old man undecided

He lied to the kids.....He told them they are the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by maziyo(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2014
GMB till Seun gets sense.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by PStacks(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2014
This time, General Buhari just has to win.

Its a pity its Jonathan he'l win.

I pity GEJ, he's just a victim of his circumstance.

I know Buhari would dust off all the Shackles

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2014
SAI Buhari 2015!!! Jona where are our voters cards?? Dis ur plan will backfire on u oni ranu oshi! angry. Doyin okupe is ur bastard!!
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by olanyte: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2014
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

***Kindly share this if really you believed in NEW Nigeria & that another Nigeria is possible***

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by fyneconcepts: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2014
moderatorr:
lol. where are his other wives and children?
He is either ashamed to have married four wives or he is a bloody trick star.

He divorced his 1st wife after he was released from prison and realised she was parlying with the men who jailed him. He re married and has only one wife todate. She is a cosmetologist/beautician and does not use hijab. By the way do u kno his first daughter is married to an igbo man from anambra. Its a pity who all buy into the propaganda sold by pdp claiming he is an islamist. Nigerians are so gulluble.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Horlawoomey(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2014
WHO IS THIS BUHARI?

1. Buhari was governor of Borno state under Obasanjo regime and later minister of petroleum.

2. Buhari birthed and supervised the establishment of the existing refineries in NIGERIA.

3. He was head of state between 1983-1985 (a period of 20 months).
 There was no religious crisis while he was head of state.

4. He reduced inflation from 23% to 4% by fiscal discipline and home grown economic team (not achieved under any other era).

5. J.J. Rawlings of Ghana took over 2 years before him and killed all the corrupt leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders in Nigeria to prison.

6. Under his watch as PTF chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn’t been matched by 12 years of the PDP. Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his time.

7. He refused to collect allowance while serving as chairman of the PTF because he said he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of same government.

8. He returned excess money spent to purse of government on his return from oversea training as a military officer

9. He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja.

10. Buhari personally recommended late Dora Akunyili to OBJ because of her diligence during PTF interaction.
 Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past ended up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of indicting Buhari ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100 million of PTF funds!

11. His personal driver and cook of many years are christians
 He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today taken up the challenge.

12. He is the ONLY politician in northern Nigeria today who fills rallies without renting a crowd!
 People who know him (including pastor Bakare) have said of him……” All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank”.

If honesty and probity are the things you want for Nigeria, now is the time to choose right.
 ”Conscience is an opened wound, only truth can heal it”
 Spread the message to the uninformed, misinformed and all Nigerians home and abroad. Carry Go Buhari ( the people's General)

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by fyneconcepts: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2014
hansad:
Apt. The Buhari man does not seem to believe that the young shall grow.

Dimeji Bankole is/was a youth. What came out of him. Let's learn to see substance rather than age,religion, tribe etc

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 14, 2014
Any body can help me on how to mail seun?
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by eaglechild: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2014
This picture further buttresses the fact that Buhari's time has long passed.

He should bow out with any honour he has left( if any)
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by boy11: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2014
stinggy:
The incoming prexy smiley

You rock man cool
.How sure are u he will win in 2015?
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by okoro4: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2014
FastShipping:
GEJ TILL 2015.
.GEJ till 2015 whether u want it or not
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by nwaanambra1(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
This thread is not a relief and compensation for all the anti-buhari threads splashing front page since the general won the APC primaries.

Nairaland has totally lost its values!

the guy is a m0r0n! i use to see him as a genius but now i know better. He doesn't know the difference between his right and left!

Only a f00l sacrifice his life effort on the alter of politics!

History is keeping record.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
by 2019 right? But I don't think he will still be strong to contest thenundecided
Some of you just open your mouth to say rubbish. Go find out old Ronald Reagan was when he became the President of the US for the second term.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by idupaul: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
The Peoples president in waiting .. Jona please I hope U have packed ur bag for Otueke
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by okoro4: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
stinggy:
The incoming prexy smiley

You rock man cool
.Is he the only person we have in Nigeria?For Christ sake he has ruled the country before and has lost presidential election several times.Let them try another person biko
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by emeka44: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Buhari used to be a handsome man.I admire his outfit but that doesn't mean I will vote for him in 2015
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by smarthG(f): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2014
This may interest those of us that want change by force.

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by stinggy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
okoro4:
.Is he the only person we have in Nigeria?For Christ sake he has ruled the country before and has lost presidential election several times.Let them try another person biko

Like who?
And don't say Johnny pls, he's tried and failed.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
say NO! to grandpa!
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by PTAwal: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mologi:
see mallam mai-suya...

rearing cows since 80s
and your FATHER mallam mai cin suya.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Malik95(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
tochman:
He still look the same. But more matured. Which makes him a matured dictator grin
how does this make sense
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by okoro4: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
kingthreat:
Talking of our most handsome heads of government? I will give it to Buhari and Gowon. As for the most wowo, na Obj, Jona, Shagari and Mallam Balewa get am. grin
.Abeg Jona no follow.Him be fine boy.Na because say him dark na y u dey call am wowo man.Take your time ooo.Na my boo be that
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by okoro4: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
stinggy:

Like who?
And don't say Johnny pls, he's tried and failed.
.Johnny is a nice man.Justvl that many northerners are painting him black cos of Boko haram.You know wat terrorism is all abt right?Check all the countries that have terrorists,it is always like that so dnt blame GEJ.After all many UK and USA citizens held hostage by ISIS were killed recently.Does it mean President Obama is weak?Pls let us understand what terrororism is all abt.Boko haram is a terrorist group na
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by kingthreat(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
okoro4:
.Abeg Jona no follow.Him be fine boy.Na because say him dark na y u dey call am wowo man.Take your time ooo.Na my boo be that

If Jona fine, Taribo na Mr. Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Mologi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
PTAwal:
and your FATHER mallam mai cin suya.
n ur mother mai ashawo
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by kateikenna: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
He was very cute in his young age.He has got an amazing family as well
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by bid26: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mologi:
see mallam mai-suya...

rearing cows since 80s
.But he is still a handsome dude
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by gbaskipro: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The incoming President.
Do u have a voters card? Snap and post it. Mind u remember that u hv only one vote not 30 million votes. Get that to ur skull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai / Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / El-rufai's Supporter, Muazu Abubakar Attacked (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.