Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age (25638 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by bid26: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mologi:
n ur mother mai ashawo
.Please stop calling urselves names
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by sweetbb(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fine photos but he will be disgraced in 2015 election
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by mannyiyke: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2014
GboyegaD:
Stunning young man who looks focussed. His looks are better than that of the clueless one.
I wish he won so that u too will see dat he may not be able to change this country for beta. He might have done well during d military era, but today is quite different. U pple used to say gd things about GEJ, so also u'll still bad mouth Buhari if he finally becomes president. A tree cannot make a forest. Buhari might find d situation horrible and irredemable if he were d president today. That does not mean dat i'm supporting GEJ's incompetence.Remember, he is also surrounded by hawks and corrupt politicians as GEJ. He mite not be d messiah.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by hansad: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
fyneconcepts:

He divorced his 1st wife after he was released from prison and realised she was parlying with the men who jailed him. He re married and has only one wife todate. She is a cosmetologist/beautician and does not use hijab. By the way do u kno his first daughter is married to an igbo man from anambra. Its a pity who all buy into the propaganda sold by pdp claiming he is an islamist. Nigerians are so gulluble.

How do you say that Mohammadu Buhari who solicited for implementation of extreme sharia codes all over Nigeria is not an Islamist?

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Buhari Calls for Sharia in All States
By Saxone Akhaine
Kaduna — Former Head of State, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari at the weekend, tookstock of Sharia implementation in some northern states and concludedthat the Islamic legal system has restored sanity in the affectedstates.

Buhari, who only recently attracted much criticisms over an allegedstatement to the effect that Moslems in the country should vote foronly fellow Moslems in future elections, pledged to commit himself tothe full implementation of the law in Nigeria.

He also asserted that even critics, the Federal government inclusiveis satisfied with the level of internal security in Zamfara State,where the legal code is in full swing.

For the Moslems, the ertswhile ruler stated that the introduction ofSharia has united and enabled them to regain what they lost to thecolonialists and other external forces .

To avoid friction with non-Moslems however, Buhari advocated anenlightenment campaign through persuasion to assist them grasp theworkings of Sharia.

The former head of state who was the special guest of honour at thefirst yearly National Convention of the Supreme Council for Sharia inNigeria (SCSN), held at the Arewa House, Kaduna, urged Moslems to bebold in their efforts to ensure that the Islamic jurisprudence isrooted in all the 36 states of the federation.

"For Moslems in Nigeria as I mentioned at other, occasions, at leasttwice, we were overrun by the colonialists and our way of life wasdrastically changed... And one of the things we lost for beingoverrun by the colonialists is for us to be denied the freedom topractice our religion as it is or as it was and as it has alwaysbeen. But, God in his infinite mercy brought this independence backto us through a democratic system of government."

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html/
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by sweetbb(m): 12:29am On Dec 15, 2014
PapiWata:
Hopefully this monster's family will be spared, when the opportunity to liquidate him forever arises and is exploited with extreme prejudice.
.Why is he a monster?
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by sweetbb(m): 1:50am On Dec 15, 2014
knightsTempler:
So?

Will this pic help him win 2015 election?
.Not at all but it shows he has got an amazing family
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by PTAwal: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mologi:
n ur mother mai ashawo

I didn't insult your father. I only said mai cin suya. You see...this is one of the problems of Nigerians..Negative mind and reverse thinking... Ye. You can go ahead and continue insulting. I won't insult your father neither will I insult your mum. She doesn't deserve this I know. All the best.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by PapiWata: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
sweetbb:
.Why is he a monster?

I love easy questions. Buhari is known for threatening "bloodshed" each time another election defeat looms in his immediate future, and after the last election he lost, numerous Nigerian Youth Corps election volunteers were killed on the direct orders of Weeping General Buhari, who made NO attempt to calm his rampaging lynch mobs, and get them to stop their frenzy of post-election killing.

So, for organizing mass murder, Buhari IS a monster. Thank you for seeking clarification on this point, and I hope this explanation suffices.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
smarthG:
This may interest those of us that want change by force.
what has buhari done u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State LG Election (Live Updates) / 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative / History Will Be Made If Tinubu Becomes President – Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.