Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age (25637 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / Olisa Metuh Having Dinner With His Family At Home After His Release / The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by kinkymax: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
by 2019 right? But I don't think he will still be strong to contest thenundecided
oponu

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2014
speaking of the devil? grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Hollawaley(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2014
Look at him
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by hyfr(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
by 2019 right? But I don't think he will still be strong to contest thenundecided
Most of them don't even know, tell em. GEJ>2019

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by jeje123(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
whether u like it or not jonah must go come next election we wud massively vote jonah out buhari is incoming presido haters beware!

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by drey076(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2014
GEJ till 2015
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by OLADD: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The incoming President.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes. The incoming president of Federal Republic of Sambissa.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Brymo: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
we don't know d mind Of God, until He tells us. GMB

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by hyfr(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2014
Brymo:
even by 2019, he will fail. A pathetic life to live him, a perpetual failure. God doesn't want u there, Go bk 2 kastina and live a quiet life.
nah let him go back to sambissa. That guy is a heartless mofo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by mployer(m): 7:56am On Dec 14, 2014
I would rather vote one of those cute kids than vote the old man undecided

He lied to the kids.....He told them they are the leaders of tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by jeje123(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2014
dodoro:
Support Gen Buhari's Presidency. Do not be left out. Nigerians have decided to kick out Mr Incompetence come 2015.
As for me and my family our vote belong to buhari

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by makzeze: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2014
knightsTempler:
So?

Will this pic help him win 2015 election?
Yes. Nigeria sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by gunther6(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2014
do you see his children in Hijab? I love this man, Muslim or not, even if he was Hindu or Zoroastrian I would still vote for him because I'll love to see corruption reduce in our great country. Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by aydoth(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2014
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 14, 2014
Brymo:
even by 2019, he will fail. A pathetic life to live him, a perpetual failure. God doesn't want u there, Go bk 2 kastina and live a quiet life.

What's your definition of success madam Brymo? Your points oozes of outright ignorance. Read up on Abraham Lincoln & Nelson Mandela before you spew shit about failure.. I think you are the huge failure who hasn't read widely.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by OLADD: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Brymo:
[color=#006600][/color]

Good points. His followers are looking at his face and tonge but God is looking at his heart. Buhari will not rule Nigeria again.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by kheart(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2014
Nawa o plz na when apc go conduct deir primaries? Cos me no understand dis trending wey GMB just dey do since, even b4 d primaries. Smh
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by eligibility: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2014
Tallesty1:

Come may 2015, GEJ will constitutionally hand over to GMB by the special Grace of God ...
Change is inexorable !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Mbediogu(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The incoming President.

Hmmm. Sting decrees, news black out, arbitrary incarcerations, offenses ante- dated to meet new decrees, jerk taxations, etc. Are there no better electoral materials for APPCC and PDDPP in Nigeriaria?
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Brymo: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2014
Ariel20:

What's your definition of success madam Brymo? Your points oozes of outright ignorance. Read up on Abraham Lincoln & Nelson Mandela before you spew shit about failure.. I think you are the huge failure who hasn't read widely.
it pains me so much that i av 2 reply, i don't normal talk 2 pple with a narrow mind frame, pple who compares conclude and judge in a jiffy. Nevertheless, u probably a GMB sympathizer, brothers n sisters in failure. Kai, i wudnt go further.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by OLADD: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2014
aydoth:
WHAT PROMINENTS NIGERIANS SAY ABOUT BUHARI

“The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wither he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“
-SEN. MAKARFI.
[color=#006600][/color]

Is this what you spend your entire life doing, to launder the image of a despot? Someone who accepted to head a tyrannical govt that truncated democracy in 1983? Do you know where Nigeria would have been if not for his unbridled hunger for power? A destroyer of democracy in 1983 can never be a Democrat nor a "progressive" in 2015. Stop these deceits.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by okoro4: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2014
bid26:
General Buhari has got an amazing family.He looks very handsome at his young age.

More photos here: http://..nl/2014/12/throwback-photosgeneral-buhari-and-his.html
.OMG!He looks very handsome.I would have asked him out if I had met him by then

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by 3general: 8:19am On Dec 14, 2014
GMB has NEVER had a second wife. He lost his only wife then re-married!
moderatorr:
lol. where are his other wives and children?
He is either ashamed to have married four wives or he is a bloody trick star.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by wite111(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
The incoming President.
.He is very handsome.I love his outfit.Please Buhari ask me out
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by eligibility: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Its only the reasonable ones that will cast his vote for GMB. Take for instance, Buharis asset his well known to all Nigerians but GEJ can never do that.
GMB's wife and other past leaders never disgraced their husband publicly . Dame Patience is a complete disgrace to this nation.
I will rather vote for a man of honour and integrity rather than a drunkard of Otuoke.
Please vote APC because change is inexorable.
Buhari { 2015-2023}

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by hansad: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2014
Shame no allow you remain who you really are instead of campaigning in the name of Nigerdelta youths.
idee91:
Fresh man... that your gemu alone won't allow any one to steal Nigerias money... !!! We Niger- delta youths are adamantly behind you
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2014
This evil wicked devil will weep badly come 2015,we shall surely see.
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by juman(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2014
I don't like people of his generation, they are very bad people that cannot develop the country's institutions despite that they rule the country for decades upon decades upon decades.

But anyways, we need another president. Goodluck jonathan is not capable of fixing this country's major problems.

We need another president to fix electricity problem and others.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by realpaulmatthew: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2014
If him lyk make him add him grand mama join, 4 him 2015 na operation take back d zoo, if na aso rock notin 4 him. grin
Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by eligibility: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

Is this what you spend your entire life doing, to launder the image of a despot? Someone who accepted to head a tyrannical govt that truncated democracy in 1983? Do you know where Nigeria would have been if not for his unbridled hunger for power? A destroyer of democracy in 1983 can never be a Democrat nor a "progressive" in 2015. Stop these deceits.

A man than truncated bunch of corrupt leaders . If you understand Nigeria history you will always praise GMB . Have you forgotten when he top the government of Shagari , he balanced the economy and never borrowed a penny from deceit IMF throughout his tenure. A naira is 2 dollars. As a minister, he constructed 4 refineries .
He has no foreign account despite all the chances he had. Frankly speaking, GEJ as of today is richer than some states in Nigeria.
Reason along with me and vote for a trusted ,devoted and most commited man GMB. Change is inexorable .
VOTE GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI !!!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos:General Buhari And His Family At Young Age by eligibility: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2014
kheart:
Nawa o plz na when apc go conduct deir primaries? Cos me no understand dis trending wey GMB just dey do since, even b4 d primaries. Smh

APC primaries have been conducted last week and GMB
won with 3470 votes.

GMB 2015-2023 by God willing.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy / Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.