Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ (45604 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I can see you are getting the desired attention that you seek. Creamish, I think he likes you grin
*hmmmmm...lol finally he has turned my way...tot he'd firmly decided not to say a word to me...he noticed i returned, pretended not to, couldnt even say hi to a buddy he's not seen in ages (well, maby because of this newly acquired 'hand bag' iv jst come to learn he recently added to his long list of concu... lipsrsealed ) kept quiet all these while, so i wonder wot finally pushed him to talk to me...and who's this CREAMFISH he's recommending by the way..?? who asked him?? did they tell him i want recommendations... (but come, how creamy is she anyway..??)...well, story for another day*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by chibwike(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
IDEApro:

The man that never disappoints...From afar you already knew who you would have voted without even reading their creative entry.

Am good BTW...How u this festive period?
Lol...is that a compliment or what..

Well the festive period is going fine as usual, celebrations everywhere.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:
I see familiar faces here

IDEApro wats up

Afternoon madam idowuogbo
Afternoon Nwa bado kiss
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oahray:
Luxanne... *sigh*

Before I say anything else, I meant everything I've ever said about the contest and organisation, and most notably, how you guys always tried to listen.

I wasn't even on the thread after it got opened. I got a message from Shugaryme, asking if the character limit for the poems had been modified, mentioning that others didn't comply. I could feel the disappointment. We worked on the project together and I understood completely.

So I set out to find out, first asking you on the other thread. You couldn't have missed the mention. I got no reply. I then dug out past posts and saw it wasn't changed. More than 30 mins later, I asked again on this thread while the contest was on. Still no reply. I edited and mentioned Tasha... Still nothing. You could have replied if you didn't think it flimsy too.

Then once I pulled out, there came replies, as if only drastic actions are worthy of consideration. First Bantino, half-ordering me to modify, as if I wrote it merely to get attention. Then gradually the replies turned into antagonism. If I were scared of losing, I wouldn't twice have agreed when you guys sought to make changes in contest time and pattern to accommodate others.

I can understand the reactions though. There's a certain pressure that comes with organising events, no matter how small. I wasn't out to make you guys look incompetent, but at times truth and fairness should stand taller than pride. All I expected was a level playing field.

So yes, I meant it when I said I was pulling out. For me it was more than just playing to win. I was playing for the fun of playing with Shugaryme, and I sought to give it my best because she deserves that much. There was no way I was going to sit silent with Shugaryme that disappointed, pretending everything was okay. Never going to happen. No contest is worth it.
*so calm and mature...if only he can just stop talking, cos nothing will make them accept tht the whole ting waas flawed from start and could'v been done better than what was presented...they'l never accept it, evn tho they're all coming to see it now...MOD and HIS HANDBAG were given everything neccesary to come out tops!! thts all we're saying! they just wanted all to get to knw the latest "COUPLE" on NL (time will tell sha)...they acept tht, den we can all relax and move on to something else. the whole ting is so crystal clear i wonder hw anyone can miss it!! nothng was fair in this 'contest', right from start!!! this ws never a contest to start with...they should as well have labeled it "MOD AND HIS OLUCHI WANTS TO GET MARRIED" den no one wud have bothered wasting time to play!!!..no need going over the whole ting again...and the chief organizer of this whole scam can all do us much good if she just stop trying to sell an already detectably bad product!!*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Na he? shocked shocked

And he dey rant like persin wey dey menstruate? Hian! embarassed
*i recognize trouble wen i see one...i shift away frm trouble again...*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Oahray: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
9icegee:
*so calm and mature...if only he can just stop talking, cos nothing will make them accept tht the whole ting waas flawed from start and could'v been done better than what was presented...they'l never accept it, evn tho they're all coming to see it now...MOD and HIS HANDBAG were given everything neccesary to come out tops!! thts all we're saying. they acept tht, den we can all relax and move on to something else. the whole ting is so crystal clear i wonder hw anyone can miss it!! nothng was fair in this 'contest', right from start!!! they should as well have labeled it "MOD AND HIS OLUCHI WANTS TO GET MARRIED" den no one wud have bothered wasting time to play!!!..no need going over the whole ting again...and the chief organizer of this whole scam can all do us much good if she just stop trying to sell an already detectably bad product!!*
please stop...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by chibwike(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Afternoon Nwa bado kiss
How re u doing...
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
IDEApro:

Thank you for thinking out perfectly the private life of two online personality.

The person you quote presented facts.

Lastapostle, I know you too well. So I won't be bothered by your posts.

The "facts" of your protegé, are UTTER BULLOCKS. Ciao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
IDEApro:

Thank you for thinking out perfectly the private life of two online personality.

The person you quote presented facts.
*just couldnt resist bursting out with laughter wen i read this grin grin grin...word!!! so on point*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by luxanne(f): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oahray:
Luxanne... *sigh*

Before I say anything else, I meant everything I've ever said about the contest and organisation, and most notably, how you guys always tried to listen.

I wasn't even on the thread after it got opened. I got a message from Shugaryme, asking if the character limit for the poems had been modified, mentioning that others didn't comply. I could feel the disappointment. We worked on the project together and I understood completely.

So I set out to find out, first asking you on the other thread. You couldn't have missed the mention. I got no reply. I then dug out past posts and saw it wasn't changed. More than 30 mins later, I asked again on this thread while the contest was on. Still no reply. I edited and mentioned Tasha... Still nothing. You could have replied if you didn't think it flimsy too.

Then once I pulled out, there came replies, as if only drastic actions are worthy of consideration. First Bantino, half-ordering me to modify, as if I wrote it merely to get attention. Then gradually the replies turned into antagonism. If I were scared of losing, I wouldn't twice have agreed when you guys sought to make changes in contest time and pattern to accommodate others.

I can understand the reactions though. There's a certain pressure that comes with organising events, no matter how small. I wasn't out to make you guys look incompetent, but at times truth and fairness should stand taller than pride. All I expected was a level playing field.

So yes, I meant it when I said I was pulling out. For me it was more than just playing to win. I was playing for the fun of playing with Shugaryme, and I sought to give it my best because she deserves that much. There was no way I was going to sit silent with Shugaryme that disappointed, pretending everything was okay. Never going to happen. No contest is worth it.

Oahray dear, forget my jabs @ u - if I say I don't understand how you feel, I'l be telling a lie.

Shugaryme in her description of you in her essay said 'you are an honest individual' and I see she aint telling a lie cuz you've portrayed that attribute on here for all to see.

Thing is, I want you to understand that we the team are humans and aint perfect Oahray that's why I've always asked for inputs from y'all, the contestants when we were still planning this.

But I thank God that, its over now and lessons have been learnt. So let's put all these behind us and move on okay, we were cool before this contest started, let's still be smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ochonnnnnn

Mwaaaah kiss

The one I'm now used to loving from a distance undecided undecided

Yes o.

E de cha gom d exam

Exiokwu.....that exam aburo moi moi.

Beht we thank God.

Isa tara dat guy mehn!!! cheesy cheesy

*in Ashanti's voice* Baby, I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time. grinkisskiss

Atuna egwu. Chukwu kwugi n'azu. Iga eme ofuma, inugo? kisskiss

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by April07: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
^^and they lived happily ever after tongue

Oh I mean the poster before this poster before me undecided
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by joseph1832(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
And the ranting continues
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by 9icegee: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oahray:
please stop...
*i have already, havnt i...*
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
9icegee:
*i have already, havnt i...*

no you haven't and you really need to stop.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by joseph1832(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

no you haven't and you really need to stop.
If you can tell this individual to stop, then you should shift over to politics section and tell barcanista, berem and sincere9gerian to stop also.

Last time I checked people are still entitle to their opinion.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:
How re u doing...
I full ground like Lastma grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:

The "facts" of your protegé, is UTTER BULLOCKS. Ciao.
Hi5 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oahray:
please stop...

Don't mind the child. See the way he brought the fact that you PMed him out on this thread, giving details like we are meant to read it - what's meant to be PRIVATE. Telling us that he asked for digits and you refused to give it to him. Who asked him all these?

Calling Obinoscopy's GF a "HANDBAG." So much for hatred. I guess he's frustrated. Nice response. You are a boss and classy, so I expected a mature reply from you. cool

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by IDEApro(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:

The "facts" of your protegé, is UTTER BULLOCKS. Ciao.

Jesus was scorned, mocked and crucified for speaking the truth. It never bothered him he was the only voice in the wilderness.

Show me an upright man and I will show you a man of conscience.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
joseph1832:
If you can tell this individual to stop, then you should shift over to politics section and tell barcanista, berem and sincere9gerian to stop also.

Last time I checked people are still entitle to their opinion.

yes he is and I guess he has already stated that and now he's beginning to take it too far.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by IDEApro(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I full ground like Lastma grin

Baby, my love proposal I drop on your desk since 2 years ago...please consider na.

Its our turn to rock celebrity status on nairaland.

Ideapro weds idowuogbo
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
IDEApro:

Jesus was scorned, mocked and crucified for speaking the truth. It never bothered him he was the only voice in the wilderness.

Show me an upright man and I will show you a man of conscience.

You are the opposite of Jesus. Don't cite such an example because you hate for the FUN of it.

Your protegé has done nothing but reel out undiluted tripe on this thread. Only Oahray has VALID point for his complaints. Until you show me a RULE stopping OFFLINE couples and MODS from participating in this contest, I won't be replying you henceforth. Cheers.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by joseph1832(m): 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Elantracey:

yes he is and I guess he has already stated that and now he's beginning to take it too far.
Too far? You should check job/vacancy. The monikers there really take things too far! They make politics and romance look like a joke (romance is a joke anyway).
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by MizMyColi(f): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:

*in Ashanti's voice* Baby, I'm not always there when you call, but I'm always on time. grinkisskiss

Atuna egwu. Chukwu kwugi n'azu. Iga eme ofuma, inugo? kisskiss

Ohhhh

Anugom o.
TanchuMelumopia
grin grin

Okwa iri okay?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
joseph1832:
Too far? You should check job/vacancy. The monikers there really take things too far! They make politics and romance look like a joke (romance is a joke anyway).

There's no need for all this comparison , in this case he has already made his point and that should be it.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:

Don't mind the child. See the way he brought the fact that you PMed him out on this thread, giving details like we are meant to read it - what's meant to be PRIVATE. Telling us that he asked for digits and you refused to give it to him. Who asked him all these?

Calling Obinoscopy's GF a "HANDBAG." So much for hatred. I guess he's frustrated. Nice response. You are a boss and classy, so I expected a mature reply from you. cool
Ignore that wuss abeg! na person say make love no travel go hin side? Infact, i don vex! Bia 9icegee who boil the warapa give you? You volunteered to credit Ray's phone and the same you no gree make man pikin rest with your idiotic rants. Na just airtime the mumu give wan persin wey he dey behave like Pharaoh? Abeeeeeeeegi angry
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by Idowuogbo(f): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
IDEApro:

Baby, my love proposal I drop on your desk since 2 years ago...please consider na.

Its our turn to rock celebrity status on nairaland.

Ideapro weds idowuogbo
Taaaa! GOD FORBID! wey young boys full here I go con carry my grandparents age mate? Tufia! Impossicant!!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ohhhh

Anugom o.
TanchuMelumopia
grin grin

Okwa iri okay?

Hahahaha.. Echefurum n'ibu onye Imo State. gringrin LOL @ Iri okay. I love Owerri mehn.

Arim okay o. Amakwam na aru digi mma. K'odiba mbe nzo. Ka'm ga chuo nta ego, anam abi. wink
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Ignore that wuss abeg! na person say make love no travel go hin side? Infact, i don vex! Bia 9icegee who boil the warapa give you? You volunteered to credit Ray's phone and the same you no gree make man pikin rest with your idiotic rants. Na just airtime the mumu give wan persin wey he dey behave like Pharaoh? Abeeeeeeeegi angry

LOL. Abeg, no start your werey before them go lock this thread throway key. Your own madness na special delivery. gringrin

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by IDEApro(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
ochon:

You are the opposite of Jesus. Don't cite such an example because you hate for the FUN of it.

Your protegé has done nothing but reel out undiluted tripe on this thread. Only Oahray has VALID point for his complaints. Until you show me a RULE stopping OFFLINE couples and MODS from participating in this contest, I won't be replying you henceforth. Cheers.

The last time we "quote'' your mother was still in charge of your affairs dunno if you are self reliant now.

I come online to unwind and as an adult I sees all the imperfections and juvenile delinquent on display and I try to give unbiased perspectives as the spirit directs though I know I am in an unusual terrain that probably will leave a stain on my person.

That said, I am not interested on any competition on naira land and it outcome because I know it is always shrouded with controversy. The only competition I like participating is the wooing contest and I do make sure I pick ladies who wouldn't be biased in their judgement.

Some rules were broken and vast majority of members here are comfortable with it, who am I to challenge that?

A beg like I will always say, your post is half idiiotic, half mooronic.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ by ochon: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
IDEApro:

The last time we "quote'' your mother was still in charge of your affairs dunno if you are self reliant now.

I come online to unwind and as an adult I sees all the imperfections and juvenile delinquent on display and I try to give unbiased perspectives as the spirit directs though I know I am in an unusual terrain that probably will leave a stain on my person.

That said, I am not interested on any competition on naira land and it outcome because I know it is always shrouded with controversy. The only competition I like participating is the wooing contest and I do make sure I pick ladies who wouldn't be biased in their judgement.

Some rules were broken and vast majority of members here are comfortable with it, who am I to challenge that?

A beg like I will always say, your post is half idiiotic, half mooronic.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.