Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected (18704 Views)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Curiouscat: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tell the nigga to get busy....probably hook him up with a finer girl and who know his sister (as in you) can also help him out.
shokky24:

Am advising but his heart is shattered..I don't think he can get over her...the girl didn't reject him blatantly,if she did she would not av acted friendly to him,she should av given him space..he was always at her beck and call..she used him to get whatever she wants..he was like her mugu,like her errand boy..the girl is just so so heartless and I know karma is a bitch

I can't still believe people can be so in love when it is not korean drama

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by ElFenomeno1: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
No big deal. Life goes on. Move onto the next.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by aya39aliyu: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
[Ayyyahh that guy has to be patient you know life is dynamic nah but that girl very bad and revercaution is coming most
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Handsome guys like me can never be rejected. Simple as that.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by honeric01(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:

But you see, that's the thing.

It is like feeding a stray dog out of the kindness of your heart, and then the thing will keep on following you.
Should you instead kick the dog? Why should he choose to be a stray dog?
As a man created in God's image, guys need to break out of such stupid reasoning.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
STORY TOO PLENTY HERE
BABES U SEEM TO REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS YOUR "HE'S LIKE A BRO TO ME" FRIEND...
WHAT KINDA ADVISE DO U NEED HERE NA?
SHE TOLD HIM EARLY ENOUGH,
WAITING WAS HIS DECISION
AND NOW THE FOCUSED BABE IS GETTING MARRIED
ABI U WANT US TO ADVISE HIM TO GET A COURT INJUNCTION AND STOP D WEDDING NI?

STEP IN AND MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER
HE NEEDS B.MILK

grin

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by ypzilanti: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rejection is when u and someone agree to love each other and be with each other. When you share your dreams and closest secrets with each other. When you tell each other you are my last busstop. Then one morning you get a text message that its over. That is what is rejection. This story is not rejection but FALSE hope.

If you ask someone out or show romantic interest in them and all you get in return is " lets be friends ", then let the person be in charge of cultivating the friendship. Was friendship your purpose when you went to speak your mind? If on the otherhand you develop feelings for an old friend and they do not reciprocate, date someone else that you like. Is it by force? Your friend deserves to be happy without you if that's what they want. Bottomline? Everyone ia trying to make the best decisions for themselves. Respect that.

6 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by qtx(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

Oh oh it's a pity embarassed..so how did u get over it?
of course if he got over it, he wont be a player hence he is still on it not over it.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
plzz does NO av any oda meaning?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by ellechrystal(f): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:
A friend of mine(not really friends but he treats me like a junior sis),there is this girl he has loved for 4yrs now,he confessed to 2yrs ago but the girl said no, he couldn't just leave it like dat so he stuck to her...what really annoys me is that the girl was friendly to him,she treats him nicely she should av acted cold to him for sometime to show that she didn't really love him,but she was acting nicely giving my friend false hope

The guy continued staying by her side thinking one day she would change her mind and because she was nice maybe she likes him but she's forming.. I warned him ooo but he didn't listen

Yesterday the girl gave him an invitation to her wedding...my friend was dumbfounded af ;Dter waiting 4 her since all this years now she's getting married to someone else...I can't still believe it but he really cried,he cried the hell out of his eyes

Now the problem is he is very angry with the girl,and with the way things are he can do anything to hurt the girl...I don't want dat to happen because he would get triple hurt,the wedding is january 3 and I get this feeling dat he is planning something bad

I really don't know how to help him...I don't know if the girl is just dumb or heartless...advice pls

PS:this is not a nollywood script or movie it is a real life issue
Op r u sure ur not d one? grin grin grin.. just saying.
Anyways I don't know how it feels.
But just tell yr friend to put himself together. Shit happens , he will b fine

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
ahmodu4real:

that wat i call amature comment, who knows if u even have a girl friend self.

boys that have never been rejected are those ones that have never made an attempt at getting a girl.

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by ypzilanti: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
duduhemit36:
plzz does NO av any oda meaning?

No with a smile means yes to perpetual optimists. Every person has someone willing to love them, but we seem to like war.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by redcliff: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

He's like my brother undecided

Hep him na.. not withstanding..how can you be so heartless...

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by steve308(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
believe me guys this dude is at fault cos as a guy u should be able to know when a lady is showing u the GREEN SIGN

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Allureoftheseas:
Handsome guys like me can never be rejected. Simple as that.

that's because you've never made an attempt at a woman. Dey there dey hide your lack of confidence.

No matter how hansome a guy is, not every lady likes him. It is the same the other way out. I will pick my crush over Agbani Darego and the current miss world even though these ladies are beauty queens and are more popular.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by guente02(m): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rejection is bad.
If don't pull away you'll finr yourself in the friend zone.
If she says no, my broda brace up and move forward. Maka na oge adiro.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
craziebone:

that's because you've never made an attempt at a woman. Dey there dey hide your lack of confidence.

No matter how hansome a guy is, not every lady likes him. It is the same the other way out. I will pick my crush over Agbani Darego and the current miss world even though these ladies are beauty queens and are more popular.

So what's my business? Why are you telling me?

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by qtx(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
to me, none of them is to be blamed in this case, reason:
1. some things are not meant to be.
2. Some things can never be
3. Some events will never take place in this life
4. getting married to her is one of them in No.3 above
5. Nothing happens most times when No3 above play out .
6. Let him get on with his life without hurting anybody or spoiling any object to show he is above 18.
7. Next time let him not assume
8. Next time let him make provision for backup envisaging failure can drop from anywhere anytime in other words plan B.
9. I rest my case.
10. i close the browser
11. i close all programs
12. i shut down the laptop.
13. i pull my medicated glasses(backup eyes remember plan B above ?)
14 End.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by adedayourt(m): 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Every rejection is a redirection towards a better part.

Shake off the let pain and press 4ward in a better nd fufiling part.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by ajimega: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
He should just let every thing be u can not tellthe heart who to fall. In love with I lso love someone. Buthe already have someone he Was sEeing before me, when he told me he was confuse beccause I happen to be in his life I saved him the trouble. Aand told him to go on with d gal cos it is obvious that he loves her I am not hurt in any way though it pains not to be loved in return but he should alwys remember that. U give everything just to see people we love happy.

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by illicit(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ur friend blind or deaf? E nor hear ur advise and u still dey ask me advise make u go advise am again? Na vengeance tinz, Tell ur friend to buy, mix and drink one satchet of kill and dry rat poison, la casera one botte... I swear d gal go cry her own wella tomorrow by dis time too. Dnt thank me, she has made a grown man cry, thats how he can pay her back, she must cry dem no born am well

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by freecocoa(f): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't understand some men o, so because the girl wasn't interested in a relationship with him, she should stop being the nice person she is? How dumb does someone have to be to think this way?

That your friend better respect himself and stay away from the wedding venue, mschew.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
@topic, i do not have sympathy for this guy. I think as men, we SHOULD always use our heads rather than our hearts.

You ask a lady out for that long and you think when she eventually says yes, then she truely loves you? No! It only means you are her 100th choice, if at all you were ever a choice. It only means that i didn't work out with the other guy she responds positively to at the snap of his finger.

Imagine you jubilating after such a girl says yes to you, how do you think you look.

Boys like your friends, have listened to stories from some men it took 10 years to convince a woman to marry them. They draw false hope from that and they think that somehow, things could turn out in there favour.

In my opinion, only twice is enough to ask a woman out. If you tell her the first time, she may just need to think about certain things and see if having anything with you can fit into her plan so that the next time you ask her, she should have made up her mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:

BROTHER-ZONE....

that nigga is sooooo unlucky embarassed
lol,,,,nizzu, u are too wikkid

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
pls o, waz the meaning of LMAO?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

So what's my business? Why are you telling me?

the other part is not meant for you. I just wanted to say two things in a single post
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by judiyluv: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
He has to move on with his life,n let go,better days are ahead
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
MzPreshie:
Op, if its possible, show him this thread,
And just so he knows, all girls aint the same. Cause that's the conclusion he will draw now.

Honey, are u tryin to get him notice u? I see advertisement in progress
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
uzodimma4sunnex:
@ Commentators
you do not know what it feels like to be rejected, you will be sad, angry and lonely. i had that rejection more than once and it feels very painful to know that someone you love is rejecting you. there is a saying that once beaten twice shy but in my own case i was beaten five times and i was shy ten times. since then i swore never to love again but to be a player.

My bro I laugh you seriously a man trying to become rich try five times and fails you now decide go into robbery to become rich.. .. You know how it will end for sure

What most of us Miss and will miss is that after a breakup they Neva start themselves what they did wrong in the relationship and what they will do to keep next one strong

My bro. Going for player will not pay really keep an open heart to love and try to not to be too emotional in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrTeymee:

The girl is to blame. She knew she didn't have such feelings for him yet she strung him along. She gave him the 'let's start from friendship and see wat we can build from there' line and he accepted happily. I'm sure he musta boasted to errbody dat dey re dating already sef. She tied him along cuz he loved her and was always there for her. He was @ her beck and call,pleasing her, hoping to score points so she wud say yes. She kept giving him a glimmer of hope for him to push on. That hope was his motivation to stick along for that long. She z a devil!. She toyed with his innocent heart.
Shii has happened to me before too. I was just a bit smarter than ur friend and den I rly listened to ma friends too. I got out sharply before it got late.
It was effing hard buh the first step is for him to accept that she z never gonna be his. She doesn't love him and she never will.
What are you ranting about? Didn't you read that the girl said NO? So because she doesn't want a relationship with him, she should become the devil towards him? Seriously who thinks like this?

Niggah chose to hang on and play mr nice guy even after being told No, how is it this girl's fault biko nu? She should have told him please stop being nice to me? You people better develop some self esteem o, hian!

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by lilbabyak(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
temitemi1:
I have never been rejected n I can never be rejected, do you know why Because I am wonderfuly made grin grin
I smell lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Relationship Rival Before? / Tolotolo Babes / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.