Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. (10047 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
truefact:
Why can't Buhari simply convert to Christianity and save you people all these ranting and propagand? He can as well change his name to Ebele or Chukwu...it would him a lot better
and why should he convert to christianity all because he wants to please some people?
Nonsense!!
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin grin grin

See propaganda? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Truckpusher(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Caseless:
truck, u were not this low before. What has come over u?
Remember, that point in ur life where no one can make you see things differently with available fact is the point of self-destruction.
That's the problem with you numbnuts.

The moment people have a different view they automatically become low in your supposedly righteous eyes.
If supporting a man that truncated our first democracy as a nation isn't a low point for you I wonder how low you are ready to go to understand how low you've become.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Ojiofor: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
Picture of amina and her husband....?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
nwaanambra1:
Ndi-Igbo will say "Eziokwu na kwu Ikelesim!" means the "the truth always stand firm!"

Just yesterday one of the TANoids asked that the name of the daughter and so-called Igboman she married should be published - low and behold today, not just the name but with the name of the town the husband came from is published!

Now here is the killer paragraphs:

His tradition means he does that every yuletide!

Abeg is there anybody from Idemili as a whole that doesn't know of Col. Udechukwu and his Onye Awusa wife to think i never knew his wife is Gen. Buhari's daughter! Chai! Politics can real things eee!!!

And yet they called him a Jihadist - Nigerians how is that possible? A jihadist would have slaughtered his daughter for letting him down and not going to spend the holiday with her every yuletide!! cool cool

NOW I HAVE ADDITIONAL SOLID REASON TO SUPPORT GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI! HE IS AN OGOH! INLAW! grin grin

Oga Seun and his co-TANoids should go and drink sniper cause your man GEJ is a goner! grin grin

MODIFIED:: THIS TOPIC WILL NEVER MAKE FRONT PAGE - WE ALL KNOW WHY tongue tongue tongue

An Ogoh that used ur blood as sacrifice to the gods the last time he was in power.

Was OBJ not an Ogoh but his draconian policy saw alot of igbos lose their livelihood and result to Kidnap due to importation ban.

Ogoh does not translate into likeness as ur Ogoh can hate you. Period.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by nwaanambra1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
them don hide my post!

Godu deyoo!! there is goduoo!! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Kenai: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lwkmd. This means we should vote for him then, right?

Kwakwakwakwakwa! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
When I was about quoting Nwaanambra1,his post gets hidden. WTF!!
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by nwaanambra1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
When I was about quoting Nwaanambra1,his post gets hidden. WTF!!

MY DEAR THE FORCES AGAINST BUHARI ON NAIRALAND STRONG PASS BOKOHARAM! FEAR DON THEY CATCH ME SELF! undecided undecided
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Power changes people.

I will like to support Buhari but I know all this pity story is to get my vote and then he can return to his old ways.

As onye -igbo, Buhari had the chance to settle the last time he was in power but chose to use the sword instead of a brotherly hug.

I will not give him a second chance to finish up.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
nwaanambra1:

MY DEAR THE FORCES AGAINST BUHARI ON NAIRALAND STRONG PASS BOKOHARAM! FEAR DON THEY CATCH ME SELF! undecided undecided
don't worry,I have reduplicated your post. Nothing dey happen!
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by theV0ice: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

An Ogoh that used ur blood as sacrifice to the gods the last time he was in power.

Was OBJ not an Ogoh but his draconian policy saw alot of igbos lose their livelihood and result to Kidnap due to importation ban.

Can you name the Igbos who were killed in his first coming as head of state simply because they are Igbos?

and can you swear only Igbos lost livelihoods due to any change in govt policy under the 2 generals?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Ojiofor: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Osun defender abeg gist us more.' an inquiring mind wanna know' .when did they get married,before or after 2011 and why was the union so secretive until now?google have nothing on them except this Osun defender report .

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ojiofor:
Osun defender abeg gist us more.' an inquiring mind wanna know' .when did they get married,before or after 2011 and why was the union so secretive until now?google have nothing on them except this Osun defender report .

I have never heard this story until now....
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Flets: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

and you have the news report where he 'verbally committed to spread sharia to govern the south of Nigeria'?

Google is your friend, August 27, 2001
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Power changes people.

I will like to support Buhari but I know all this pity story is to get my vote and then he can return to his old ways.

As onye -igbo, Buhari had the chance to settle the last time he was in power but chose to use the sword instead of a brotherly hug.

there is nothing like pity stories. It is just the truth. Buhari is not an islamic bigot . Now you have a proof and you're sayiing it is a pity story. No amount of lies and propaganda can make GMB not to become the next president.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Adminisher: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Power changes people.

He does not need your vote. The fact that his daughter is married to a Christian and has converted to Christianity is for middle belt voters and northern and western Christians. The SE is a lost case to APC. They will not do much to court votes there and so also is the SE lost to Nigeria. You guys can continue to dwell in your alternate universe of stupid attachment to Biafra. We always knew the problem for Ibos is not religion but tribe so it does not really matter. After Buhari, comes Niger Delta and then Yorubas take over again and the cycle continues, you guys can merge with Cameroon or take over Malabo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by genieplus86(f): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Buhari as PTF Chairman reconstructed Umuahia -Ikot Ekpene federal road. I am from Oboro in Ikwuano LGA and our road now is in a terrible state. All southeastern people traveling to the east for Xmas please when u get back from your villages tell us how your roads are. As for me I will vote Buhari
Collynzo9:
Lies and propaganda from the useless Osun defender.
We won't vote Buhari because he spent christmas in Anambra.
Come to this thread and tell us what he did for the South east as head of state and PTF chairman.
www.nairaland.com/2043648/what-did-buhari-south-east/3#28869126

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

Can you name the Igbos who were killed in his first coming as head of state simply because they are Igbos?

and can you swear only Igbos lost livelihoods due to any change in govt policy under the 2 generals?

[size=18pt]Muhammadu Buhari , Alfred Gom, Longboem and a bunch of NCOs were already in control of the battalion, having executed several Igbo soldiers and officers (including Major B Nnamani, one of the company commanders) and arrested many others by cordoning off the quartermaster section of the barracks or grabbing soldiers as they came out for morning PT.[/size]

With Buhari nobody is safe and that Includes YOROBBERS

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Flets: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
there is nothing like pity stories. It is just the truth. Buhari is not an islamic bigot . Now you have a proof and you're sayiing it is a pity story. No amount of lies and propaganda can make GMB not to become the next president.

I guess your boss Lai Muhammad did not anticipate the fire coming the way of your renowned religious fundamentalist in the person of GMB.

Maybe he needs to recruit more of your likes to attempt to sell the bad product called Buhari.

No extremist shall be allowed to Asorock. Equipment required to manage the dogs and baboons that will soak in blood is not available thete yet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by theV0ice: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Flets:

Google is your friend, August 27, 2001

all that is there is a photo of a page which could have been printed by your very good self. has the newspaper no name? has it been closed down?

Which news paper reported that news in 2001?
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Flets:

[s] I guess your boss Lai Muhammad did not anticipate the fire coming the way of your renowned religious fundamentalist in the person of GMB.

Maybe he needs to recruit more of your likes to attempt to sell the bad product called Buhari.

No extremist shall be allowed to Asorock. Equipment required to manage the dogs and baboons that will soak in blood is not available thete yet. [/s]
Buhari is not a religious bigot! Get that into your mucus filled skull.

NEXT!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by unuane1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
If he Buhari like he should convert to christainity and also spend xmas with the pope, with Bishop David Oyedipo, Adeboye etc he will still lose 2015 election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
Buhari is not a religious bigot! Get that into your mucus filled skull.

NEXT!!

Ok! He is a cold blooded murderer.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by theV0ice: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

With Buhari nobody is safe and that Includes YOROBBERS

see what you said in your post which i quoted. note the bolded

waternogetemeny:

my question again is ''how many Igbos did he kill simply because they were Igbos in his first coming as head of state?

you said when he was in power and i'm sure you know what being in power means?
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

see what you said in your post which i quoted. note the bolded

my question again is ''how many Igbos did he kill simply because they were Igbos in his first coming as head of state?

you said when he was in power and i'm sure you know what being in power means?

Listen, i have given u an answer, u can either choose to deny or accept. I don't go in circle.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by theV0ice: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Listen, i have given u an answer, u can either choose to deny or accept. I don't go in circle.

You told a blatant lie against a man and you just wave it off like that?

You lied and insinuated that Buhari killed Igbos when he was in power simply because they were Igbos and you sell it to the world as truth?

Pls hate the man as much as you want, it's your inalienable right but desist from these criminal lies.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by mekaboy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2014
He can spend his xmass in the moon for all i care. He is old, lacks creativity, promised to stabilise oil price, u der his watch abacha looted Nigeria dry and he turned a blind eye.

Merging with tinubu one of Nigerias most corrupt politicians. Abeg buhari park well.

An okada rider cannot fly a plane, buhari this is not 1985. You have nothing to offer a democratic Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

You told a blatant lie against a man and you just wave it off like that?

You lied and insinuated that Buhari killed Igbos when he was in power simply because they were Igbos and you sell it to the world as truth?

Pls hate the man as much as you want, it's your inalienable right but desist from these criminal lies.

Very good, now we are talking.

U want to lie that [size=18pt]Buhari[/size] in seizing power by force and displacing the civilian democratic elected government of [size=18pt]Shehu Shagari[/size] did not kill the aforementioned Igbo Officers or order for Igbo officers to be arrested whilst emerging from the morning PT?

History has records of the aforementioned. U are a dirty liar, my friend.

[size=18pt]Muhammadu Buhari[/size] , Alfred Gom, Longboem and a bunch of NCOs were already in control of the battalion, having executed several Igbo soldiers and officers (including [size=18pt]Major B Nnamani[/size], one of the company commanders) and arrested many others by cordoning off the quartermaster section of the barracks or grabbing soldiers as they came out for morning PT.

Kindly tell us why Major B Nnamani was singled out from all the other Majors with majority Northerners and killed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by theV0ice: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
mekaboy:
He can spend his xmass in the moon for all i care. He is old, lacks creativity, promised to stabilise oil price, u der his watch abacha looted Nigeria dry and he turned a blind eye.

Merging with tinubu one of Nigerias most corrupt politicians. Abeg buhari park well.

An okada rider cannot fly a plane, buhari this is not 1985. You have nothing to offer a democratic Nigeria.

Good. now these are the issues that should be discussed. These are points on which he could be voted against.....

Not crafting wicked, horrible and satanic lies just to discredit a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Hide Bombs Among Vegetables Now / Lawyers Gave ₦9.4 Billion Bribes To Judges In Three Years –ICPC / Heavy Gunfire Reported In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.