Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. (10041 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Arysexy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thunder fire buhari skeletal frame. Stufid kworoft goat claiming saint.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
Osun defender
This newspaper is a disgrace to osun
Even APC members don't read it itz pure lies
As it portray them as blind followers when lies are package things that is not yet on ground on this newspaper it will ready for use
I can't blame them the newspaper operated inside a hotel

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by mazzi: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies.if he likes,let him spend xmass at mbaka's adoration ground,he still remain rejected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Collynzo9:
Lies and propaganda from the useless Osun defender.
We won't vote Buhari because he spent christmas in Anambra.
Come to this thread and tell us what he did for the South east as head of state and PTF chairman.
www.nairaland.com/2043648/what-did-buhari-south-east/3#28869126
Phuck you for saying that,your father should have worn a condom rather than having you,you guys can never be satisfied,what else do you want from this man? After hearing his daughter married an easterner and converted to christianity,you're still not pleased?
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Collynzo9: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Phuck you for saying that,your father should have worn a condom rather than having you,you guys can never be satisfied,what else do you want from this man? After hearing his daughter married an easterner and converted to christianity,you're still not pleased?
God punish your useless parents.
So I should vote for Buhari because of that rubbish you wrote up there?
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by MalcoImX: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Power changes people.

I will like to support Buhari but I know all this pity story is to get my vote and then he can return to his old ways.

As onye -igbo, Buhari had the chance to settle the last time he was in power but chose to use the sword instead of a brotherly hug.

I will not give him a second chance to finish up.
What is his old ways?
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Collynzo9:

God punish your useless parents.
So I should vote for Buhari because of that rubbish you wrote up there?
Truth is bitter,i understand you,omo ibo jati jati,ode buruku,keep on getting bombed due to the incompetence of your clueless dumb GEJ,well,birds of the same feather flock together,you're an idiot like your GEJ,so,i don't expect you not to say this trash
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by mazzi: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
Can someone provide facts about this marriage, i need facts please.
i don't know u can doubt ur fellow jangaw33d.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by tonte(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
you still stand by this claim?

PervyByNature:
don't be confused my dear. GMB is not an islamic fundamentalist as they paint him to be. His last daughter whom he's very fond of is married to an igbo christian and also recently converted. He is not a saint but trust me, there are very few people in the world that can match GMB when it comes to integrity/accountability. Do not be deceived.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Jollymich(m): 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ndi iberibe nwuru anwu. I ga nwucha indian herm ibia eba na ekwu yeri
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Kenai: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Busted. grin
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
tongue
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
I'll come back to bump this thread from time to time just to remind these APC voltrons of their stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DISCO Disconnects Imo Government House Over N200M Debt / 2019: Middle Belt Denounce Atiku, Stick To Olawepo-hashim / Police Reinforce Okada Ban In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.