Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. (10049 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Ben-Bruce's Daughter At The Headies Award 2015 / Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Collynzo9: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

all that is there is a photo of a page which could have been printed by your very good self. has the newspaper no name? has it been closed down?

Which news paper reported that news in 2001?
Far back in 2001.
http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
pics of the girl undecided or ........lie lie

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by theV0ice: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Very good, now we are talking.

U want to lie that [size=18pt]Buhari[/size] in seizing power by force and displacing the civilian democratic elected government of [size=18pt]Shehu Shagari[/size] did not kill the aforementioned Igbo Officers or order for Igbo officers to be arrested whilst emerging from the morning PT?

History has records of the aforementioned. U are a dirty liars my friend.

Can you produce these 'historical records' that prove Igbo officers were killed in the bloodless coup of 31 December 1983 that toppled Shehu Shagari?

Pls do it and i'll apologize for calling you a liar
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by chat2deen(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
idupaul:
GMB till GEJ reaches Otueke in 2015 .. Buhari na U we want ooooo, Buhari na U we need to help us send Jona home

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Plshavmercyamen: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
Uke in Idemili south? Wow! That's beautiful. N:B: Idemili south is one of Ngige's strong hold in Anambra state. Decode? Lol... Udo diri unu
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Duru1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Arrant nonsense!!! If Col. Goddy Udechukwu was a 2nd Lieutenant and posted to 2nd Brigade in Ikeja, Gen. M. Buhari would have shot him to death in 1966. Hyenas do not lose their spots.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

Can you produce these 'historical records' that prove Igbo officers were killed in the bloodless coup of 31 December 1983 that toppled Shehu Shagari?
Pls do it and i'll apologize for calling you a liar

Google is ur friend, dont ask to be spoon fed, u are not a child.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by theV0ice: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Google is ur friend, dont ask to be spoon fed, u are not a child.

You're a liar my friend. That coup was called bloodless just like IBB's own for a reason: no blood was shed unlike Orkar's or Dimka's own.

It's a childish lie you told my friend
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

You're a liar my friend. That coup was called bloodless just like IBB's own for a reason: no blood was shed unlike Orkar's or Dimka's own.
It's a childish lie you told my friend

Learn ur history and pay attn in class. mumu!
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by theV0ice: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Learn ur history and pay attn in class. mumu!

You are empty of truth boy and only full of stupid lies.

Which history class taught you that any Igbo was killed in the BLOODLESS COUP of 31 December 1983?

You're actually worse than a mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

You are empty of truth boy and only full of stupid lies.

Which history class taught you that any Igbo was killed in the BLOODLESS COUP of 31 December 1983?

You're actually worse than a mumu

Shattap, Bloodless in ur dream. I have answered the question and provided names if you insist on going in circle, u are on ur own.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Ok! He is a cold blooded murderer.
did he kill any member of your family?
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by theV0ice: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Shattap, Bloodless in ur dream. I have answer the question and provided namesif yu insist on going in circle, u are on ur own.

a liar you are and a liar you remain for lying to the world that Buhari killed Igbo soldiers when Shehu Shagari was overthrown on 31 December 1983 in a BLOODLESS COUP

Question is did Buhari participate in the sectional murder of Major B Nnamani.

Question?

Answer my question?

No. There is no iota of truth in the tale that Buhari participated in the murder of any Igbo man in the coup of 1983 or when he was head of state of Nigeria
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
berem:
did he kill any member of your family?

Shattap there! I am talking!
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by waternogetemeny: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
theV0ice:

a liar you are and a liar you remain for lying to the world that Buhari killed Igbo soldiers when Shehu Shagari was overthrown on 31 December 1983 in a BLOODLESS COUP

Question is did Buhari participate in the sectional murder of Major B Nnamani, principally becos he was igbo?

Question?

Answer my question?
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by franchizy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
Duru1:
Arrant nonsense!!! If Col. Goddy Udechukwu was a 2nd Lieutenant and posted to 2nd Brigade in Ikeja, Gen. M. Buhari would have shot him to death in 1966. Hyenas do not lose their spots.

All of you talking are blind and the reason Nigeria will never move foreatd. this is why igbos will never rule Nigeria because all igbos are bigots and tribalist even ass lickers.
A tribe with five states and even igbos have highest population living in almost all the states of the federation yet igbos cannot support there own son if any comes out to contest for president. they sale there brothers jst cos of N1000.
Weda you like it or not Buhari will pull votes many in the south east
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Shattap there! I am talking!
what are you talking? Answer my question!
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Duru1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
franchizy:

All of you talking are blind and the reason Nigeria will never move foreatd. this is why igbos will never rule Nigeria because all igbos are bigots and tribalist even ass lickers.
A tribe with five states and even igbos have highest population living in almost all the states of the federation yet igbos cannot support there own son if any comes out to contest for president. they sale there brothers jst cos of N1000.
Weda you like it or not Buhari will pull votes many in the south east

It appears you know absolutely nothing about what constitutes political patronage. The above post clearly indicted you to the last word. Ndiigbo are not sheep that tend to cross dangerous roads rather sheepishly because one goofy sheep has chosen to do so. What has Ndiigbo being domiciled in all the states in Nigeria got to do with political support for one of their own?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hahahahahaha, so he is also an hypocrite ? Talking about taking loan to buy form, when he is paid millions monthly as past President and also visiting his daughter during Christmas to white-wash his known Islamic extremism self.

Well, I must remind us, that someone said that Monkeys and Baboons will soak in blood.

Someone said that Muslims should vote only for someone who can defend their faith.

Someone said that Insha Allah, Sharia will be implemented all over Nigeria and that he stands for the cause that Sharia represents

Someone was nominated as Boko Haram spokes person, and that certain someone alongside Yaradua's wife requested for Boko Haram members to be given Presidential Amnesty.

That someone is 72yrs old, older than my late grandfather, yet he wants to rule NOT lead Nigeria, a country of youthful IT loving people when when he himself can not survive another 30 yrs....Mbanu, we cant let the dead rule over the living. That certain someone said HE WILL STABILIZE the PRICE OF CRUDE OIL. Is that not laughable ? Mr. Kwuorropshen

Welcome on board the boat of hypocrisy, steered by Tinubu's Buhari, the surrogate of the biggest Fraudster in West Africa.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
If he like make he go spend Christmas in one bush ngwa village, na him sabi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Descartes: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
@poster, Picture of Amina and Udechukwu or you're a pathological liar. undecided

Facts are Sacred!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Can someone provide facts about this marriage, i need facts please.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
bewla:
some time i get confuse
don't be confused my dear. GMB is not an islamic fundamentalist as they paint him to be. His last daughter whom he's very fond of is married to an igbo christian and also recently converted. He is not a saint but trust me, there are very few people in the world that can match GMB when it comes to integrity/accountability. Do not be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by mex004(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
Descartes:
@poster, Picture of Amina and Udechukwu or you're a perpetual liar. undecided

Facts are Sacred!!! cool

These are Muhammadu Buhari's Children:
Zulaiha Buhari
Hadizatu Nana Buhari
Fatima Buhari
Halima Buhari
Sheriff Buhari
Safinatu Lami Buhari
Safina Buhari

His 1st wife had 4 children for him.
Please who Amina?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Obiagelli:
Can someone provide facts about this marriage, i need facts please.
Nwanne, There is no fact, I don't know why people keeps on cooking up stories about the man. It is all political strategies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Chai I did not notice that OP quoted osun defender

Nigeria's most unprofessional media house.

I have posted an opinion here and Osun defender copied it word for word and reported it as news!

Shocking!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Power changes people.

I will like to support Buhari but I know all this pity story is to get my vote and then he can return to his old ways.

As onye -igbo, Buhari had the chance to settle the last time he was in power but chose to use the sword instead of a brotherly hug.

I will not give him a second chance to finish up.
See as your voice don cool, no worry, you go soon change your mind. We'll be here when you all come around.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by tit(f): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
The murderous jihadist buhari has no ebhoe in-law.
this is just a figment of some fatherless demented people who want to foist the criminal buhari down our throats!
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by Arysexy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
Muhamadu sharia Buhari no amount of image laundry and dry cleaning can wash away ur religious fanatic dirts.

Osundefenders, Let me also inform u that one of buhari's sons is a rev.Fr. in Basilica of the most holy Trinity onitsha, if una no get another Story to tell.

Come February 2015 buhari MUST cry like goat again.
Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by wiseguy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
franchizy:

Weda you like it or not Buhari will pull
votes many in the south east

Now don't say all man. I have been a Buhari supporter for long and actually voted him in all elections and will still vote him come 2015. And am Igbo. I don't give a damn whatever anybody says. My stance, as it has always been, is show me evidence of GMB wrongdoing. I sincerely believe GMB is castigated because of his tough stance on corruption and that is why I am voting him. This country will be heaven on earth if we can take care of corruption but ofcourse the corrupt pple are fighting back with all their agents in Nairaland and other social media.

Like u said Buhari will pull votes in the SE and that shows u that it's not all Igbos are hoodwinked and ur analysis about "all" Igbos are this or that is flawed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by zendy: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
retepmurt:
This picture is completely different from the
intolerant, blood-sucking, monstrous jihadist that would bath Nigeria in the blood of Baboons which
the PDP tried unsuccessfully to cast him. Buhari is a loving father who believes in the dignity
and respect of personal conviction and would
never force his views on anybody.http://www.osundefender.org/?p=199951

Chei! I pity Nigerians if they ever allow this man to return to state house. That's when Nigerians will know that just because a Scorpion has folded it sting doesn't mean it has forgotten how to use it. Anyway,as an indigene of Anambra,I can authoritively tell Buhari that him and his APC have no chance in cotton-picking-hell of winning Anambra. GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Spend Xmas With Anglican Daughter At Idemili South LG Of Anambra. by WildChild00(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lol, is burhari a christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Unions In Dilemma Over Tariff Hikes / 40 Die In Rumuolumeni River Boat Mishap In Rivers State / 5000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.