Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. (22832 Views)

Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday / BRAEKING NEWS - Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Friday / Two Asians Kidnapped On Obasanjo's Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
kagari:

This happens to virtually all automatics my man and not only high end cars
So, we can conclude that something minute may have stopped the car from starting, requiring the old man to seek assistance. Now we have a thread of a kidnap that never happened except in the mind of the OP.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by kagari: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
So, we can conclude that something minute may have stopped the car from starting, requiring the old man to seek assistance. Now we have a thread of a kidnap that never happened except in the mind of the OP.
Thats one side of the story, as you and i know, there are different sides to the story..
You just decided on the side that suits you does not necessary mean the Op is wrong on his assetion.
Have a nice day sir

9 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
kagari:

Thats one side of the story, as you and i know, there are different sides to the story..
You just decided on the side that suits you does not necessary mean the Op is wrong on his assetion.
Have a nice day sir
An old man, with G-wagon that lives in VGC fits the profile of a kidnapper...LOL.

Have a beautiful Sun God Day, my friend.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by 100Cents: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Janet101:
Thks for sharing money..

You are welcome..

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by 100Cents: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
Well, if you drive high latest cars that work with sensors, something very simple can stop your car for a minute and allow it to start the next minute. I once went crazy calling my service center when my LandRover couldnt start at Tantalizer, not realizing that my gear lever wasnt pushed properly to end of P when I turned off the ignition, but the question is, why would a sensor block the starter for something as simple as that ? The OP is watching too much African Magic, and that channel has a way of fucking up people's common-sense.

If your gear lever isn't positioned at P and the car allows you to start, that means you are driving away.

It is not a simple thing anyway..

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by jamace(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Truly, the days are evil. The conscience of most men are dead. Eating of human flesh is rampant these days. It seems to me that in the nearest future human beings will be killed like cows and human meats sold in shops.
The days indeed are evil. Stay alert and be security conscious.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
ManInTheMirror:

Or my human parts. Whatever it is, I'm glad I didnt help.
we thank GOD for your life

I like the car na
[/quote]it good but we don They toomuch into the suv in naija.
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by okiezman(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
kagari:

Well what can I say? But thank God
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
ManInTheMirror:

Claimed wella but na Range Rover I want smiley
I have range rover 2008 for sale. very cheap, just mention me! :*)
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
don't mind all these 'illuminati ' , they don't know your blood is highbreed. thank God you are safe. every air we breath is a reason to thank God. . . thanks for what you've shared too. don't mind those ones that are acting intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by okotv(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
security is everyone's business .....be security conscious

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
you look white in color
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Dagah2: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
candiva2013:
One needs to be careful these days
season for extra vigilance
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by holatin(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
thank God for your life.
You would Ve been in a room with calabash on your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Dagah2: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
you look white in color
ah ah?
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Dagah2:

ah ah?

just asking?
Abi you chop bay like that ni
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2014
ManInTheMirror:
On the Friday that just passed, I didn't have a dime on me and it was around 6pm so decided to take a drive to the ATM to make some withdrawals and do my TGIF routine. I got to New road in lekki, that's former Alfa beach road and a man in his 50s flagged me down. He had grey hair and looked like one of my dads friends. So I stopped and greeted him like I knew him because I thought he knew me and he looked responsible. He asked me to drop him in VGC ( Victoria Garden City), that his car broke down and pointed to his car which was a Mercedes-Benz G wagon. The car was parked opposite Ojumo market. My first instincts was how could a car like that break down suddenly because the car looked very new and second I thought why didn't he just use a cab but anyway I politely told him I wasn't going that direction and he said he wasn't asking me if I was going that way but asking for a favour that he had an important meeting and if I agreed to drop him, he would go to his car and pick up something and we can go. Again I politely said to him that I'm sorry, I have errands to run and he walked away. I went to the bank at chevron lekki, made my withdrawal but could see the car which was supposedly broken down from where I was because the bank if almost opposite the Ojomu market.

After making my cash redrawal, I went to buy petrol at Mobil and started heading back to my base which is.alpha beach and when I got to close to where this car was parked, I saw the break light come on and the car moved. So that means this man lied to me and had other motives. I don't know the motives but my mind says kidnapping things.

I like helping people and this man is someone I would have helped easily because VGC is no more than 10 mins drive from where I stay. But I thank God I did not because, I probably won't be here to tell the story.

Anyone who this happens to abeg don't fall for it, the man has some grey hair, wears glasses and can fool many people. This is December and people will do anything for money but they will not work for it.

May God keep us alive and give us wisdom to not fall for tricks like this.

Thank God for you bro, I had a close call with some of them at maitama district a few weeks back on my way back from work; two cars parked with engines running, doors opened. There are about 4 guys around and one of them starts to approach me and is like "bros abeg come make i ask you somtin". My brother, I screamed "abeg leave me" while accelerating my footsteps grin . After I was at a safe distance I looked back, lo and behold they had driven off. No time oh

5 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by DutchesSsS(f): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thank God for your life.
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by M4gunners: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jumping into conclusion that he is a kidnapper is what i don't understand. He may be a ritualist too.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Dagah2: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

just asking?
Abi you chop bay like that ni
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by thunder74(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
It happened to one of my friends, they will kidnap you, collect your ATM card, force you to disclose your pin, pass the card to another member, go to ATM Machine, withdraw till daily limit, keep you till 12am if you still have money in your account to withdraw more and if not, release you to go.
Olorun ma je ka rin ni ojo ti ebi n pa ona. May God continue to order our steps.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by ellechrystal(f): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
diluminati:
na all this kind story go come make fp. na wao!

So which kind tory u want here? D one wey get buhari n johna? Or pastors?
My brother this is d koko. We need to know all these things o.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by BluStreak(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
Well, if you drive high latest cars that work with sensors, something very simple can stop your car for a minute and allow it to start the next minute. I once went crazy calling my service center when my LandRover couldnt start at Tantalizer, not realizing that my gear lever wasnt pushed properly to end of P when I turned off the ignition, but the question is, why would a sensor block the starter for something as simple as that ? The OP is watching too much African Magic, and that channel has a way of fucking up people's common-sense.

If the gear liver wasnt fully pushed to the end, won't the ignition refuse to turn all the way to the off position to enable it come off the key hole? Well, except just maybe your LR is thumb start.
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by pekelepekele(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wow New Nigeria , never ask someone you don't know for help , if you do ,. You are a kidnapper . Mtchew

@ op that doesn't mean he is a kidnapper , I have helped people I don't know countless time and I have also received such favor from people I never knew .

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by ellechrystal(f): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2014
hisawesomeness:
WTF! Are u serious? U taking the dude's personal experience personal. Whatever happened to get ur own life. U either learn the lesson or suck a dick.
Buhahahahaha. @suck a dick..Buhahaha
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
ManInTheMirror:
On the Friday that just passed, I didn't have a dime on me and it was around 6pm so decided to take a drive to the ATM to make some withdrawals and do my TGIF routine. I got to New road in lekki, that's former Alfa beach road and a man in his 50s flagged me down. He had grey hair and looked like one of my dads friends. So I stopped and greeted him like I knew him because I thought he knew me and he looked responsible. He asked me to drop him in VGC ( Victoria Garden City), that his car broke down and pointed to his car which was a Mercedes-Benz G wagon. The car was parked opposite Ojumo market. My first instincts was how could a car like that break down suddenly because the car looked very new and second I thought why didn't he just use a cab but anyway I politely told him I wasn't going that direction and he said he wasn't asking me if I was going that way but asking for a favour that he had an important meeting and if I agreed to drop him, he would go to his car and pick up something and we can go. Again I politely said to him that I'm sorry, I have errands to run and he walked away. I went to the bank at chevron lekki, made my withdrawal but could see the car which was supposedly broken down from where I was because the bank if almost opposite the Ojomu market.

After making my cash redrawal, I went to buy petrol at Mobil and started heading back to my base which is.alpha beach and when I got to close to where this car was parked, I saw the break light come on and the car moved. So that means this man lied to me and had other motives. I don't know the motives but my mind says kidnapping things.

I like helping people and this man is someone I would have helped easily because VGC is no more than 10 mins drive from where I stay. But I thank God I did not because, I probably won't be here to tell the story.

Anyone who this happens to abeg don't fall for it, the man has some grey hair, wears glasses and can fool many people. This is December and people will do anything for money but they will not work for it.

May God keep us alive and give us wisdom to not fall for tricks like this.

You should be thoroughly spanked. angry angry

So na that old papa go kidnap young guy like you? So as you dey so, na old papa you dey fear.

On the last day when you wan enter heaven, the angels will tell you that when your fellow brother needed help, you didn't help him but you wan enter heaven. grin

Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
diluminati:

and it happened from your own fantasy abi, not that it was an actual kidnapping but you thought it was and you are telling people to be wary of what you thought it was but didnt turn out to be what you thought it was. how dumb!
you dey mad, NA your father be that man? which kind nonsense questions be all this?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by 1one: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
kagari:

Very true!

It happened just last night to me when I was going to drop my sister - in law at home.

Somehow, I turned off the ignition before putting it on "P"... When I was about leaving her house, I turned on the ignition, but it was giving me this wheezing sound , with the battery indicator on, so I thought the battery had miraculously died... I almost wanted to start freaking out unto say.. Where I go see battery borrow this night.

Fortunately, I looked at the gear and it was still in D... No sooner had I shifted it to " P" that the car kicked on.

@OP

Thank God for your life

Whether you were being overly paranoid or not, it's better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Billyonaire:
LR4?
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by lumeneng22: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thank for the message op just last week two ladies were beheaded and their bodies thrown along Ibadan osun area.
Re: I Almost Got Kidnapped On Friday. People Beware Of This. by Missmossy(f): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thank God for your life grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration / Video: How I Was Tortured While In Prison - Lawyer Inibehe Effiong / President Buhari Leaves USA For Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.