Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Thread For PHD Students - Education (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For PHD Students (327026 Views)

Which University In Nigeria or abroad Accepts 3.0 Msc Grade For Phd Admission? / 4 Good Reason Why You Should Go For Phd And 7 Bad Reasons Why You Should Not / Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For PHD Students by joyousmother2016: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2021
iwriter247:
Avoid the embarrassment of plagiarized content and grammatical errors.

Get the #1 Plagiarism Checker trusted by over 15,000 Institutions and 30+ Million Students #TURNITIN

Analyze your content for plagiarism and get a plagiarism score, citations and sources if plagiarism is detected.

All Without Storing Your Papers in TURNITIN Database.

These accounts are freshly created (not hacked) with generic info to facilitate Instant delivery on purchase.

On purchase, you use Turnitin to Personalize your account within minutes.

Unique Features of this service

1. Available for 1 month|3 month|6 month| 1 year

2. Unlimited Re-submission

3. No storage in database

4. Delivery Via email or Whatsapp

Universities and high schools typically buy licenses to use the software as a service (SaaS) website, which checks submitted documents against its database and the content of other websites with the aim of identifying plagiarism. Results can identify similarities with existing sources, and can also be used in formative assessment to help students learn to avoid plagiarism and improve their writing.

Details of the accounts from us

1. There are no restrictions on the number of submissions. unlimited submission.

2. The setting used is of ?no repository setting?. Therefore, your document or file will not be stored in database in internet.

3. After making the payment, your account will be created with your active email and will be delivered to the customer as soon as possible.

4. This is a private account; and not a shared account.

You can change the accounts password or details anytime.

.......AVAILABLE AT BEST PRICE.........

How much is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by taiwo92(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello everybody,
Please is there anybody studying or living in Shanghai here? I recently got a full funded PhD scholarship at SJTU. Please I will really need to connect with any Nigerian there. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Babyface33: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
Call for your research work.

1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by OscarChisom(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2021
Hello, I have a perplexing question that I've been thinking about and would need help from you folks that have had the experience. I'm an o'level student, left secondary school 6years ago and have not had chance to go to school due to finance. Now I want to enroll for part time next year, so I'm contemplating between NOUN or running a part-time in Yabatech, I want to go for computer Science, and I can't go fulltime cos I'm self sponsored and would need to be working while I study. I'm in Lagos

My issue is this, I come from a quite a primitive setting and it has affected the way I see and think about things. E.g, I can hardly put correct English words together verbally, and I'm very much intimidated in the presence of educated people. This I want to change. And It would have been better if I go to a 'normal' full time school so as to really get 'educated and civilised, and change my overall way of thinking, speaking and doing things. This I believe will come from regular and steady mingling and coming in contact with refined, educated individuals, and regularly being in a scholarly environment.

If I run a part-time program or do self study through National Open University, I might not be able to achieve this. And it's one of the major reason I want to get educated. Please any way I can get through this? Or any words you might have for me, I'd appreciate your thoughts and advice.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by taiwo92(m): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2021
@ OscarChisom are you whining us? If it is you that write this piece, then nothing is going to stop you from your goal. I wish you the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by OscarChisom(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2021
I wrote the piece. I can put it here online. But can't speak this or articulate it like this verbally.
taiwo92:
@ OscarChisom are you whining us? If it is you that write this piece, then nothing is going to stop you from your goal. I wish you the very best.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by sujexy(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2021
taiwo92:
Hello everybody,
Please is there anybody studying or living in Shanghai here? I recently got a full funded PhD scholarship at SJTU. Please I will really need to connect with any Nigerian there. Thanks
Good Afternoon sir...
Thank God I have found you.
I have been looking for a beneficiary of CSC to guide me through my application for 2023 I guess..
I have sent you a pm sir.
Please your acknowledgement will meet me with joy.

Regards.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by danieloladele7(m): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Good Day House, I just got to know about this trend and I really need help.

I just started my Doctorate Program in Robotic Engineering (it's been 3 months now) and I need help in connecting with those in my field. So many questions to ask and directions needed in Publishing, Research and anything that could make this journey less turbulent.
Any information would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Escherichia: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hello.
Thank God I stumbled on this thread. I am a PhD student in microbiology and I need a mentor to navigate this phase of academia because...
My email address is kemtay83@gmail.com. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by patricktoks(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good evening All!!
I need urgent help, there is this site that was shared sometimes ago but can't find it again. The site helps researcher to search for previous research topics with just a single word search. It will bring likely topics/ research journals out with the key word highlighted. Please if you have/know this site kindly share with me via my email. adelajaolumoko@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
patricktoks:
Good evening All!!
I need urgent help, there is this site that was shared sometimes ago but can't find it again. The site helps researcher to search for previous research topics with just a single word search. It will bring likely topics/ research journals out with the key word highlighted. Please if you have/know this site kindly share with me via my email. adelajaolumoko@gmail.com.
Thanks

Go to this link you will see it I posted how to search with keywords;

https://www.nairaland.com/2044554/thread-phd-students/86

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by patricktoks(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2021
wip7:

https://www.nairaland.com/2044554/thread-phd-students/86

Thank you and God bless you.... Helpful seriously
Re: Thread For PHD Students by patricktoks(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2021
Thank you very much.... Greatful
[quote author=wip7 post=104231938]

https://www.nairaland.com/2044554/thread-phd-students/86[/quot
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2021
Who can help download recent journals that ain’t free. Really need them for my work. I have tried sci-hub and genlib and they ain’t working.

Thanks
Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2021
ejibaba:
Who can help download recent journals that ain’t free. Really need them for my work. I have tried sci-hub and genlib and they ain’t working.

Thanks

Are you sure SCI-hub does not work ? Do you use the doi ? Send me full name of one of the work and authors here …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2021
wip7:

Are you sure SCI-hub does not work ? Do you use the doi ? Send me full name of one of the work and authors here …

Thanks prof it does not:

Mansouri, H., Sadeghi Boroujerdi, S., Polonsky, M., Husin, M.M. and Seydi, M. (2021), "Investigating the mediating role of market orientation between internal marketing and the development of entrepreneurial orientation within private sports clubs", New England Journal of Entrepreneurship. https://doi.org/10.1108/NEJE-12-2020-0055
Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2021
ejibaba:

Thanks prof it does not:

Mansouri, H., Sadeghi Boroujerdi, S., Polonsky, M., Husin, M.M. and Seydi, M. (2021), "Investigating the mediating role of market orientation between internal marketing and the development of entrepreneurial orientation within private sports clubs", New England Journal of Entrepreneurship. https://doi.org/10.1108/NEJE-12-2020-0055

The Journal "New England Journal of Entrepreneurship" is an open-access journal so you don't need anything, just click the PDF of the work and download it.

All open access journals can just be downloaded............did you do that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
wip7:

The Journal "New England Journal of Entrepreneurship" is an open-access journal so you don't need anything, just click the PDF of the work and download it.

All open access journals can just be downloaded............did you do that?
Sorry prof I initially posted two when I saw you said one I deleted the actual one I needed assistance with. Find below pls:

Kassa, A.G. and Tsigu, G.T. (2021), "Corporate entrepreneurship, employee engagement and innovation: a resource-basedview and a social exchangetheory perspective", International Journal of Organizational Analysis,
https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOA-05-2020-2172

This is another:
Xi Li, Jing Yang, Heng Liu, Xinyu Zhuang,
Entrepreneurial orientation and green management in an emerging economy: The moderating effects of social legitimacy and ownership type,
Journal of Cleaner Production,
Volume 316,
ISSN 0959-6526,
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.128293

I’m having this challenge with current papers 2020 and 2021.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by wip7: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
ejibaba:

Sorry prof I initially posted two when I saw you said one I deleted the actual one I needed assistance with. Find below pls:

Kassa, A.G. and Tsigu, G.T. (2021), "Corporate entrepreneurship, employee engagement and innovation: a resource-basedview and a social exchangetheory perspective", International Journal of Organizational Analysis,
https://doi.org/10.1108/IJOA-05-2020-2172

This is another:
Xi Li, Jing Yang, Heng Liu, Xinyu Zhuang,
Entrepreneurial orientation and green management in an emerging economy: The moderating effects of social legitimacy and ownership type,
Journal of Cleaner Production,
Volume 316,
ISSN 0959-6526,
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.128293

I’m having this challenge with current papers 2020 and 2021.

I sent you PDFs of both.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
wip7:

I sent you PDFs of both.

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by mustyy: 3:30am On Aug 03, 2021
Good day Professor wip7 and other colleagues
Please I need help on where I can get any international training institute or school that offers short courses on general project management aspect. Such as M&E, procurement, financial management, etc . Any where you will recommend for me. Please help out.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by drhammed: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fully-funded MSc/PhD position at Mississippi State University, USA

Suitable for students with background (or interest) in Hydrology, Civil, Bioresource/Biosystem, Agricultural engineering, and related fields.

Deadline- 1 Oct 2021

Please apply

https://twitter.com/drhammed/status/1422530410890862618?s=21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Vicrown(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2021
More Scholarships in Canada for BSc, MSc & PhD

As the scholarship season opens, check out more incredibly generous funding opportunities in Canada ranging from BSc to PhD.
This video also guides you on how to dig up funding independently. Do not wait for someone to share scholarship links with you or send people on errands to search for scholarships for you.
Watch here:
https://youtu.be/xG8_NuyGg5

Re: Thread For PHD Students by komala123: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2021
nice post.devops training
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Oduok(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2021
I NEED A RESEARCH ASSISTANT JOB

I am a Master's student of Chemical Engineering here in Nigeria. I have just completed my course work. I am available to work as a research assistant. My research interest is plastic recycling and utilization of biomass waste as material and energy resources. My strength is in Chemical Reaction Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, and Mathematical Modelling with MATLAB.

Any recommendation of how to get part-time or full-time job in this area will be highly appreciated.

I am also available to assist research and undergraduate students.

I can be reached on oduokidongesit@gmail.com

Best Regards

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by joyousmother2016: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
taiwo92:
Hello everybody,

How did you apply for it?

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by DanIduh06: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Escherichia:
Hello.
Thank God I stumbled on this thread. I am a PhD student in microbiology and I need a mentor to navigate this phase of academia because...
My email address is kemtay83@gmail.com. thank you.

School and area(s) of specialization.

Let me link you
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Please who can help me with FREE management journals and also, the ones that are not free. And can someone guide me on publication in a journal? I'm a master's student. Thank you
Re: Thread For PHD Students by prettyirene: 2:48am On Aug 21, 2021
Please can someone put me through on how to get a fully funded PHD Program in public health. Thanks
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Myketuale(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2021
husseinjnr:
The focus of this thread is to discuss with fellow PHD students, intending PHD students and PHD holders.

This is to highlight the requirements, approach, dynamics, challenges and share knowledge.

It's good to know the joys and the pains you are currently facing.
Good morning house.
My name is Michael Adebayo a final year student of biochemistry.
Am sorry for asking this here.
Pls house how can I get to formulate a project topic. My supervisor asks me to go and look for topic myself, and the topic should be something that hasn't been published.
Pls I need help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (105) (Reply)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.