Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? (6428 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by kingstony2k(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
thMy first girl friend turn out to be my sister from my maternal side gush.
And its hard trying to find anoda good lady lik her embarassed
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Mars88(m): 12:56am On Feb 18, 2015
I wouldn't have gotten intimate with the last one esp after her mum passed. Just wished i didnt hit that
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Mars88(m): 12:59am On Feb 18, 2015
BreezyRita:
I'd change nothing.
The past is what it is. Past!
Can't live with regrets...... I have wishes though
she aint talking regrets she talking lessons
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by duduade: 5:41am On Feb 18, 2015
I should not have wasted my energy during my first relationship... And fot my second i should have endured and fought for what we shared... Buh in all i have no regrets..
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingstony2k:
thMy first girl friend turn out to be my sister from my maternal side gush.
And its hard trying to find anoda good lady lik her embarassed

Waaaaaat shocked this is a very rare case oo, dnt worry, the real one datz gonna be better than her is on her way, trust me. i hope you didn't visit that place sha wink

duduade:
I should not have wasted my energy during my first relationship... And fot my second i should have endured and fought for what we shared... Buh in all i have no regrets..

Sometimes we jes have to keep trying n hoping things work out with the people we love n care for.

Mars88:
I wouldn't have gotten intimate with the last one esp after her mum passed. Just wished i didnt hit that

Awwww... it has passed already. You can jes make her know you feel sorry for your actions. smiley
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Mars88(m): 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
whizqueen:

Waaaaaat shocked this is a very rare case oo, dnt worry, the real one datz gonna be better than her is on her way, trust me. i hope you didn't visit that place sha wink

Sometimes we jes have to keep trying n hoping things work out with the people we love n care for.

Awwww... it has passed already. You can jes make her know you feel sorry for your actions. smiley
sorry for myself and to her late mom not to or for her
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by kingstony2k(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Waaaaaat this is a very rare case oo, dnt
worry, the real one datz gonna be better than her
is on her way, trust me. i hope you didn't visit
that place sha.

No naah i neva go dat side.cuz 1 i do i will definetly hav left her long ago b4 the issue came up......
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
kingstony2k:

No naah i neva go dat side.cuz 1 i do i will definetly hav left her long ago b4 the issue came up......
Tnk God oo... cos we would have started looking for a name to call what transpired between you both. But how do you handle things wen you guys meet now?
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Hardesolution(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
patience
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by jerrymej(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nothing much than to correct not to trust her even if she cried Blood.
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by kingstony2k(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2015
whizqueen:

Tnk God oo... cos we would have started looking for a name to call what transpired between you both. But how do you handle things wen you guys meet now?
we are not dat kind best of frnds because d gal is still angry abt d whole thing..asking y dis dis have to be BTW us....me am over it
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by faith551(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2015
She was everything, the beautiful good girl with the cheer leader face, never asks for nothing and I was busy being the tough play boy. Damn!!!!!!!!!!! I pushed her away
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:25pm On May 07, 2015
faith551:
She was everything, the beautiful good girl with the cheer leader face, never asks for nothing and I was busy being the tough play boy. Damn!!!!!!!!!!! I pushed her away
If she is still single you can still make it up to her na.
Let her know you were wrong n you wanna start it all over again smiley
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 10:28pm On May 07, 2015
kingstony2k:

we are not dat kind best of frnds because d gal is still angry abt d whole thing..asking y dis dis have to be BTW us....me am over it
It's normal for her to feel that way. She is most likely still in love with you.

So wassap with the most recent bae? wink
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by presh247(m): 2:07am On May 08, 2015
BreezyRita:
I'd change nothing. The past is what it is. Past! Can't live with regrets...... I have wishes though
i like that...forward ever back never...though we learn from our past experience
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Youngpo413: 9:51am On May 08, 2015
whizqueen:

Wow... dats so sweet. I wanna love sumone like u o. Buh he b like say dem don finish for market angry
you won't still appreciate him,trust me.
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by harffie(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2015
Phuck her everyday!
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by faith551(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2015
whizqueen:

If she is still single you can still make it up to her na.
Let her know you were wrong n you wanna start it all over again smiley
She travelled outta the country, lost her contact. Thanks for the concern tho
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 11:41am On May 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
you won't still appreciate him,trust me.
Why won't i angry
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 08, 2015
Patience and I wish I was more open and direct..she was my first and I was kind of inexperienced about this relationship of a thing...
It hurts to see her go forever like she stated it, "Peter, not between us again"...those very words still haunts me till date,7months after..

@Whizqueen, once they leave, its always the hardest task to bring them back..keep them close cos they won't leave twice..very true
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Yemiolads(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2015
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by bammy777(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2015
I wud change nothing , i wud even go bac to feel couple of things twice. It made me a better person and i learnt alot. So fu*k shit. Aiin chaning nothing even if it wz all PAIN
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by kingstony2k(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
whizqueen:

It's normal for her to feel that way. She is most likely still in love with you.

So wassap with the most recent bae? wink
omo I dy enjoy relationship wela.
costless and enjoyable.plays a lot like kids and ho swimming often.

even whenever I take her out on a date,she two must surprise me d next day or DAT week by taking me with her to atreat.,definetly lunch.
did new bar na Udala mmicha.Ada love uuooooo. :-x
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
kingstony2k:

omo I dy enjoy relationship wela.
costless and enjoyable.plays a lot like kids and ho swimming often.

even whenever I take her out on a date,she two must surprise me d next day or DAT week by taking me with her to atreat.,definetly lunch.
did new bar na Udala mmicha.Ada love uuooooo. :-x
Awwwwwwww embarassed smiley
It's written all over you. Lover boy!!
All the best dear kiss
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by trilobite: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Should have tapped that behind. Was too timid and respectful. Found out other guys were doing my job for me and it went downhill from there. Good luck with my replacements.

Father, give me someone who gets me.
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by whizqueen(f): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
trilobite:
Should have tapped that behind. Was too timid and respectful. Found out other guys were doing my job for me and it went downhill from there. Good luck with my replacements.
Father, give me someone who gets deserves me.
Amen smiley
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by kingstony2k(m): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
whizqueen:
Awwwwwwww embarassed smiley It's written all over you. Lover boy!! All the best dear kiss
well Wat can I do but love her more. embarassed :-) you d face
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by bqlekan(m): 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
Maybe I will learn to trust more and never be too curious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by Noblewhiz(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2016
Bleep HER
Re: What Would You Correct In Your Past Relationships If You Had The Chance? by kingstony2k(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
whizqueen:

Awwwwwwww embarassed smiley
It's written all over you. Lover boy!!
All the best dear kiss

Am not oo it's jst dat I Av got som1 dat loves me nd watch my back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bizarre! Two Corpse Found In A Sexual Position In A Morgue At Aba(Picture) / See My Beautiful Girlfriend / Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Retired After Servicing Over 28,000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.