Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Thoughts And Questions About Religion - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion (230741 Views)

Questions About Religion For The Deep Thinker / Why Are Atheists Always Talking About Religion / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by hopefulLandlord: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
danvon:
Look I could answer the question I asked, that link is pure nonsense they didn't give any answer they explained evolution as pure luck read it very well

I doubt you went through the link at all cuz they explained why your question is actually an invalid one
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
danvon:
Sure isn't that what Harry Potter is all about Good witches vs Bad witches besides, Harry Potter has many horrific scenes
I don't like discussions that waste my time. This juxtaposition of Harry Potter and the Bible is obfuscating.

So let me ask you, do you believe we should teach kids from the Bible that they need salvation and that they are born sinners, and that they are damned without Christ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by hopefulLandlord: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
danvon:
Look I could answer the question I asked, that link is pure nonsense they didn't give any answer they explained evolution as pure luck read it very well

I doubt you went through the link cuz the page explains why your question is an invalid one

anyways, even if your question were valid it still doesn't follow that evolution is not a scientific claim
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
joseph1013:

I don't like discussions that waste my time. This juxtaposition of Harry Potter and the Bible is obfuscating.

So let me ask you, do you believe we should teach kids from the Bible that they need salvation and that they are born sinners, and that they are damned without Christ?

Don't use that line, my point is Harry Potter is boosting Wicca religion they are not banning all religions they are banning some religions, given that there's nothing wrong with promoting Christianity in schools... The End
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I doubt you went through the link cuz the page explains why your question is an invalid one

anyways, even if your question were valid it still doesn't follow that evolution is not a scientific claim
I read it a second time "Thinking that a species evolves in order to survive is to put the cart before the horse." Why else do species evolve? Isn't that what natural selection is all about?
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
CREATIONIST, FIND YOUR OWN EVIDENCE!

Danvon is urging us to allow schools to teach the Bible. That way, I assume he intends that we teach kids the creation story, since he obviously believes that evolution is perfectly unscientific. He insists there is nothing wrong with teaching and promoting Christianity in school.

I'm quite curious about his response to hopefulLandlord. S/he provides danvon with a link to check out what evolution is about, but instead of setting down to get educated about natural selection, he instead impatiently tries to pick holes in the theory.

Why do creationists do this? Why is it that they never present evidence to support their own creationist hypothesis? Because they have none. So they are left with the futile strategy of picking holes in evolutionary theory using half-truths, distortions and lies.

They miss the rather obvious fact that, even if evolution were proven false, their own Biblical theory would not be advanced a single inch.

Creationism needs to find its own evidence and, until it does, it will continue to be seen as a pitiful attempt by believers in superstition and magic to salvage some credibility where none is deserved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
joseph1013:
CREATIONIST, FIND YOUR OWN EVIDENCE!

Danvon is urging us to allow schools to teach the Bible. That way, I assume he intends that we teach kids the creation story, since he obviously believes that evolution is perfectly unscientific. He insists there is nothing wrong with teaching and promoting Christianity in school.

I'm quite curious about his response to hopefulLandlord. S/he provides danvon with a link to check out what evolution is about, but instead of setting down to get educated about natural selection, he instead impatiently tries to pick holes in the theory.

Why do creationists do this? Why is it that they never present evidence to support their own creationist hypothesis? Because they have none. So they are left with the futile strategy of picking holes in evolutionary theory using half-truths, distortions and lies.

They miss the rather obvious fact that, even if evolution were proven false, their own Biblical theory would not be advanced a single inch.

Creationism needs to find its own evidence and, until it does, it will continue to be seen as a pitiful attempt by believers in superstition and magic to salvage some credibility where none is deserved.
I did no argument or twisting I asked a question instead of him to give a good reply he provides a link that goes to the quote "If you can't simply explain it you don't understand it well enough"of course I'll find holes there, If Christinity is a myth no problem Harry Potter is also a myth why not teach Christian fiction stories.Even stories like the tortoise and the lion pure fiction has that stopped people from reading it, does that mean it has no value or moral lessons?...You actually mentioned superstition and magic hmmm ..do you know the definition of superstition?.... I won't argue though for someone who spent 2years ranting about a God that doesn't exist won't expect you to understand logic and reasoning
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Olatunde Olayinka Ayinde

Why do we help out others?

Talking about one's random act of kindness in public can sometimes be misunderstood as bragging by little minds. But then, some things have to be said to make a general social justice and development point.

A certain madam was having her car washed one Sunday, many months ago when she was approached by a young man who drew her attention discreetly. He told the madam very politely that he was a student of a higher institution in Ibadan. He needed to pay a certain fee the following day, failing which something sinister and irreparable might happen to his academic career.

He wasn't begging for money but he had a proposal. Could Madam kindly find him work, any odd job around the house or farm or wherever, and pay him an advance, so that he could pay up the following day. He knew this was a risky and ridiculous proposal but he had been out all day. He had told the same story countless times and he was near despair and all he had as collateral was his unproven integrity.

Madam knew immediately that this could be a 419. This could well be a scam. She asked the young man to leave his phone number with her. She would get back to him. So when she returned home in the evening she told her husband the story of this young man and added that it is possible this was a scam but it also appeared the young man was really distressed. Her husband, me, whose mumu button is education and giving young people a chance at life, heard the story and decided to examine it for merit.

I gave the young undergraduate (who I wasn't really sure was really an undergraduate as at the time) a call in the evening. I needed to be sure which one he was: an amateur liar, a professional liar or an undergraduate as per his claim. I knew a bit about his school and department, and a bit about human nature.

So we talked on the phone for some time, and I did a bit of sleuthing. One thing was clear, he wasn't an armature liar, which meant he would get help, if not for being an undergraduate, but at least for putting in a decent effort at lying intelligently. So I sent him 10, 000 naira, which was enough to cover his urgent fees.

He called back on receiving the bank alert and kept praying and "god-bless-you-siring" me. I asked him politely to stop and go on with his life. Over the next few days he called every day to thank me and go through the routine of prayers etc. After much pestering I agreed to meet him.

The first thing I told him was to stop the prayers and blessing thingie. I didn't do what I did for a deity or for a blessing or to go heaven or to avoid hell. I did it because, one, I could comfortably afford it.

Two, I felt it was the decent thing to do.

Three, I needed him to know that in this bleeped up world, in this whole fuckery called life, with the Andrew Yakubus and James Iboris of this world messing up his future and everybody else's future, there are still decent human beings who know that the decent thing to do when another needs help is to provide the help, after having satisfied themselves that the chances are slim that the person being helped out is not out to exploit the pool of human goodness left in the world for those who truly need help.

There is an urgent need to ensure young people keep their faith in humanity. The icing on the cake: investing in human beings and on education is time bound and has a higher chance of yielding good dividend to both the investor and the one being invested in.

He wanted to know what I wanted in return and I said nothing. I have outgrown the myth of heaven and hell as a motivation for being a decent human being.

Instead I told him what I usually tell young people. Go to school. Read widely. Learn a skill. Be the very best at whatever it is that you do. Be a decent human being. When the time comes when you can afford it, find five other persons who are in the kind of shoes you are in today, do the same thing for them. Keep in touch (who knows there might be other things we could do together in future). Ask them to keep in touch too and to do the same for others when their time come. A radiating wave of goodwill, if you wish.

That is how little efforts lead to big societal impacts. There is a selfish part to it too, I admit. That was a tiny effort at reducing the number of potential drop outs, thieves or political thugs, by one. It saves society money, it makes me sleep a little better at night, and most importantly, it made me feel good that somebody was bailed out from some mess.

My friend still keeps in touch, I have learnt quite a bit about his circumstance in life and I intend to buy him a few books that young men should be reading.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2018
THE UNBELIEVABLE BIBLE

There is much in the Bible that is so silly, it has to be regarded as metaphor, allegory or poetry. The problem is, the Bible doesn't tell us which parts are literal and which are not. We have to decide for ourselves and, as a consequence, we have the absurd situation where some Christians believe it is 100% literal and some believe it is almost 100% allegory.

The literalists generally take that position, not because the Bible can be defended as wholly literal, but because they understand that stepping away from 100% literal is a slippery slope. If you disregard the parts that demand you suspend disbelief, there won't be much left.

There is also an elephant in the room for those who believe the Bible is almost 100% allegory. They are just an inch away from the concluding that God too is just allegory. Indeed, they have to invoke faith to retain God at all—it cannot be done on rational grounds.

Seriously, what use is a book that can be interpreted so differently by its own supporters? Indeed, what use is a book that would have us believe that an ultra intelligent, invisible, magical being exists, when the book itself is largely unintelligent and unbelievable?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 2:03am On Feb 25, 2018
THEOLOGY VS SCIENCE

Today is Sunday. And in a few hours, all over Nigeria, people will crowd in churches to hear from the mouth of their pastors, some of whom boast of being graduates of theological school, and who consider themselves experts in theology.

But what really is the deal with theology?

Theology essentially studies simple questions; does god exist and what is his nature? Despite this, and several thousand years of effort, theology has reached no consensus on either question. There has been zero progress.

Why are these simple questions? Because if God exists, it would be blindingly obvious. If God is everywhere, can communicate with every human being and makes local changes to the arrow of time or the laws of nature millions, or billions, of times a day in response to our pleas for help, the evidence for his existence would be ubiquitous. The notion of being unaware of God would be as absurd as being unaware of gravity. God would be part of the fabric of our world.

Science studies the most difficult questions known to man, such as the nature of matter and the origins of the universe. Science investigates things far too small to see and far to big too comprehend. Science can investigate events that occurred long before any humans existed or even before any life existed.

Despite these enormous challenges, in less than 500 years science has transformed our understanding of thousands of deep questions that held our ancestors in ignorance for hundreds of thousands of years.

Theology allowed ignorance to masquerade as knowledge. Science is the key that unlocked the universe.

4 Likes

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Charles Uzor

Religion might have its uses.

Yet there is no ignoring its ills.

What I heard from the church blaring its loudspeakers next door is a perfect example of religion dividing people.

I think their gospel was focused on generational curses. The pastor cautioned churchgoers against cursing their children in rare moments of anger, because those curses can stick, and cause problems later. Children were cautioned to be truthful always so as not to attract the wrath of their parents.

I listened attentively to hear some words against physically abusing children, but the clergyman never strayed from curses, the most evil form of verbal abuse in Christendom.

But wait for it!

Pastor told the story of men who married perfect women in every sense of the word: work ethic, character, looks, accomplishments, prospects, etc. Unfortunately, life happens and people develop cancer. People suffer mental breakdown. People have accidents. Trust religion to apportion blame to ancestral and generational curses.

Nothing is ever as it seems. Pray hard before you marry. Avoid calamity even if you're getting hooked to a great soul, a born again Christian. Break all ancestral courses.

Never mind that people live more fulfilling lives in the developed world; people live longer and no one is afraid of their own shadow, never mind the long shadows of long - dead kit and kin.

The deadliest battle is a war against imaginary enemies. It is a brutal war of attrition. In the end, the living will always lose against their fabricated enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by ogyunging(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
We are slowly using our brain on this side of the world. How Africans can be worshipping the gods of isreal and mecca baffles me. Why we will be attacking each other on different sides of the religious barrier still muffles me. Why we Gods, will still be looking for gods to worship. I am still learning the past for the future. I dont seek any religion, just aking the relevant questions. Btw, i like your write up, this is that stuff i live for. I cover you with light joor. Deuces

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 4:38am On Feb 28, 2018
THE TRUTH ABOUT ATHEISTS

Before you know any atheists, you might believe the stories you hear about them. You might believe they are immoral, amoral or just evil. You might believe they are lost and aimless or they are drab, cheerless people who have no hope, no love and no happiness in their lives.

But once you have met them, and you can hardly avoid meeting them if you spend time on social media, you find the caricature is quite wrong.

Atheists are just ordinary people with husbands, wives, families. They have ordinary jobs and there are very many of them who are happy, positive people who have done well in life.

You will discover that atheists are not involved in a great conspiracy with Satan to hurt believers or challenge God. In fact, you'll realise atheists find Satan and God equally unbelievable.

Take time to talk to atheists and you are likely to find they are driven not by hate but by love. They see how religion harms people around the world and they want to stop it.

A radical believer may drive his car at high speed along a crowded pavement creating death and injury; a radical atheist won't harm you. A religious person would be far safer in a room full of radical atheists than he would be in a room full of people with radical religious beliefs.

Believing in God can turn reality upside down. Believers often say God is love but read any book of the Old Testament and you'll see the opposite is true. Believers often assume atheists are aimless, unhappy and hateful but talk to them and you'll see you have that upside down too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by hopefulLandlord: 5:50am On Feb 28, 2018
joseph1013:

This is so true!

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 4kings: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:
I read it a second time "Thinking that a species evolves in order to survive is to put the cart before the horse." Why else do species evolve? Isn't that what natural selection is all about?
This is the full paragraph:

Thinking that a species evolves in order to survive is to put the cart before the horse. Genetic mutations happen all the time, without fanfare and often without any measurable change in the organism's lifestyle. In general, the mutations most likely to be passed to future generations are those that prove useful to either individual or species survival.

Digest that.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2018
4kings:

Thinking that a species evolves in order to survive is to put the cart before the horse. Genetic mutations happen all the time, without fanfare and often without any measurable change in the organism's lifestyle. In general, the mutations most likely to be passed to future generations are those that prove useful to either individual or species survival.

Digest that.
Someone just want to quote me this morning
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2018
4kings:

Digest that.
If I may ask can you explain with evolution theory how water was created?
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 4kings: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:
I quoted you only to address your misunderstanding of the link hopefullandlord gave you.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2018
4kings:

I quoted you only to address your misunderstanding of the link hopefullandlord gave you.
I thought you wanted to take his position for him
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 4kings: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:
I thought you wanted to take his position for him
With this, I think my goal has been achived. smiley
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2018
4kings:

With this, I think my goal has been achived. smiley
To be honest I didn't understand what you posted and I'm sure you didn't understand it too that's, evolution-confusion please just answer what I asked in a simple sentence
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 4kings: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:
To be honest I didn't understand what you posted and I'm sure you didn't understand it too that's, evolution-confusion please just answer what I asked in a simple sentence
You don't understand it. - Okay.
What makes you imply that i don't. undecided
I don't see anything confusing about that paragraph, you just need to understand grammar to get what the passage is saying.

Besides in simple term, Water forms by chemical fusion of Hydrogen and Oxygen --> H2O.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2018
4kings:

You don't understand it. - Okay.
What makes you imply that i don't. undecided
I don't see anything confusing about that paragraph, you just need to understand grammar to get what the passage is saying.

Besides in simple term, Water forms by chemical fusion of Hydrogen and Oxygen --> H2O.
I bet you just checked Google for that answer I'm referrin to how it came on earth for evolution because in case you don't know, water isn't found on most planets, especially in large quantities.
you make it sound so simple

Back to the post; If I were to conclude, the Author completely diverted from the question he's simply trying to say not all apes evolved some just evolved that post is too stupid, if you understand what he's talking about give me your response
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 4kings: 8:44am On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:
I bet you just checked Google for that answer I'm referrin to how it came on earth for evolution because in case you don't know, water isn't found on most planets, especially in large quantities.
you make it sound so simple
I googled H2O ?
You asked for the evolution of water though.

Now it's how water came to earth. How does this question even make sense?

Are there oxygen in most planets?

Back to the post; If I were to conclude, the Author completely diverted from the question he's simply trying to say not all apes evolved some just evolved that post is too stupid, if you understand what he's talking about give me your response
Seriously how did you get this explanation from that post.
In shut, i give up.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2018
4kings:

I googled H2O ?
You asked for the evolution of water though.

Now it's how water came to earth. How does this question even make sense?

According to evolution life began with some unicellular organisms in the sea which evolved to fish now where did water come from (just enough water to support life?)
4kings:

Seriously how did you get this explanation from that post.
In shut, i give up.
you really think I like arguing about some dumb theory with so much modifications, you quoted me
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 4kings: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:

According to evolution life began with some unicellular organisms in the sea which evolved to fish now where did water come from (just enough water to support life?)
I have told you what my biology teacher told me about water in secondary school. grin
That's how water is formed.
Your problem is that you can't put your question in the right words. SMH.

you really think I like arguing about some dumb theory with so much modifications, you quoted me
You did not even understand that simple paragraph(having no complex scientific explanations), why should i consider your view of the theory in general.
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2018
4kings:

I have told you what my biology teacher told me about water [quote author=danvon post=65432545] If I may ask can you explain with evolution theory how water was created?
this isn't direct? you lack comprehension
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 4kings: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:
this isn't direct? you lack comprehension problems

What do you think evolution is?
Isn't evolution within the purview of science?
Hydrogen and Oxygen is required for water formation, that's as direct as it can be. Simple.
You can also test the formation of water yourself, just go to any school or lab with good facility and see how it "evolves". grin
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by danvon(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
4kings:

What do you think evolution is?
Isn't evolution within the purview of science?
Hydrogen and Oxygen is required for water formation, that's as direct as it can be. Simple.
You can also test the formation of water yourself, just go to any school or lab with good facility and see how it "evolves". grin
Signing Off Mad Man
Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by 4kings: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2018
danvon:
Signing Off Mad Man
Lol grin grin grin
Think harder next time. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Azaya

Commenter 1: It's one of the mysteries of life. We can never know. It's only God that knows.

Commenter 2: We do know actually. It's hsisyrhehsjjs according to science.

Commenter 1: Oversabi! Is it not scientists that change their mind all the time? All these their theories that are not even facts. Tomorrow now they will say another thing.

Me: *clicks on commenter 1's profile pic* *Profile picture says "I am for science"*

LOL! We will be alright, last last. Or not sha. What's my own.

Abeg who get Visa to Canada?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Thoughts And Questions About Religion by joseph1013: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2018
Agbaosi Gloria

Some things leave you confused, angry and spent.
My Facebook friend AnoDavinci Ebirim is free to write his atheists posts.
He will call the Christian God names.
He is free to do so.
I still respect his opinions on other subjects apart from religion.

I have never for one day been to his wall to insult him or tell him my God will kill him and his whole generations yet unborn.
Nigeria is a secular state.
He is the owner of his data and his networking device.
I don't need to fight for a God who should be protecting me.

It makes no sense.

Ess Dee Gee , someone I respect so much, I wish he can be more active on social media again, I miss his contribution on various issues.
He doesn't believe in the Christian God again.
I've not for one day attacked his stance on religion.
That doesn't mean I don't hold my faith dear to my heart.

It is a personal race.
No compulsion in religion.

Ese Walter doesn't want anyone to tell her anything about the Christian God, I've respected myself and I don't go near that subject.

This isn't an excuse for anyone of you to attack them.
Anyway, they can hold their own. You attack them at your own peril.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

The bull-roarer (oro) that makes its outings in the midnight is found majorly in the South west.
It's only the initiated males that can come in contact with it.

I was actually born into the voice of the bull-roarer.
If there is one culture I'll want the government to stamp out, it is the 'oro'
It restricts one's movement.
It tampers with my right to move freely.

Right in front of my paternal family house is the house of the 'Iyalode Oro'.
The open space in front of our house is where egungun, igunnuko, oya, paje and all the various African gods display their dance steps.
All these were the hallmarks of my formative years.

My late maternal grand father was the son of another Iya- Olode oro.
I can sing few of the songs they render to Iya-Olode Oro... ( e ba wa pe Iya Olode Oro... Iya Olode....)
I'm not digressing.

I don't like that part of the culture.
It is an infringement on human rights.
Nigeria is a secular State.
If my gods demand that I bring 10 human heads and I go ahead and do so, I am nothing but a mass murderer.

Now, this is where I am heading to.
A fellow decided to take to his timeline to abuse the Mohammed of Islam.
When I saw the post yesterday night, I knew hell will be let loose.
I turned on my notification for that post.
I followed silently.

The young man has received over 17 threats to his life in his inbox.
Most of the Moslems that dropped comments on the post boldly and publicly declared to him their willingness to kill him and cut off his head.
They explained it in vivid details how they will go about the killings.

Boldly.

Confidently.

You come to public space to tell someone you will kill him if he dares step his foot in the north.
You went to his inbox to threaten him with death.
You turn around to say you love your "peace Loving Islam and I will kill for my Mohammed ".

In a secular state!
In a country that has a constitution and has laws!
Whatever the fellow wrote is never an excuse for such.
People are free to write a truckload of nonsense on their wall, in as much as they haven't broken any law of the country or harm anybody, it is their freedom.

The worshippers of the African gods do not take a cutlass to your head for calling their gods man-made gods.
The Christians do not take to the sword to defend their God.

Why will some adherents of Islam feel the need and the confidence to kill and maim in the name of their own God?
Why?
Someone will sketch a cartoon of Mohammed in one faraway land and some people will start killing others in Nigeria!

It is time we amend our constitution.
During government functions, prayers are called for from both Christians and Moslems.
This is wrong.

What of the Sango, Orunmila, Obatala, Amadioha and atheists?
What of them?
Are they not Nigerians?

After the national anthem, opening speech should follow and the function should end with the national anthem.
Leave the prayers for people to do in their places of worship.

For how long are we going to do all these nonsense because of religion?
Someone will win a court case as a governor and he will spend state money on thanksgiving.

What is all these nonsense?
And if sharia law is stronger in the Moslem north than the constitution, I think it's time we go back to Federating Units.

Let's know where exactly we are heading to.
We need to attend to these fundamental issues.
We are NOT one.
We are lying to ourselves.
We are Not.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (130) (Reply)

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen / Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.