Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? (1304 Views)

How do you really feel after s*x? / I Really Feel For This Girl (screen Shot) / How White Women Really Feel About Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2014
Have you ever been in a situation when you cannot tell HOW YOU LIKE SOMEONE anymore?

Both of you have gone through some things together...

You have this press to take the "ministry" to the "permanent sight" but something keeps repelling you...I don't know what it is, lol!

When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her, What Do You Do?

Your relevant and experience-filled contributions are required. Thanks.
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by SageNaruto(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2014
Pls comment oh... I'm curious to knw sef...
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2014
SageNaruto:
lemme book dis space 1st

This is highly prohibited... I went on three days Ban just for this...lol
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2014
Test whatever feeling you have for him/her and see what happens
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Test whatever feeling you have for him/her and see what happens

How?
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by SageNaruto(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2014
emusmith:

This is highly prohibited... I went on three days Ban just for this...lol
O_O
I didn't knw dat... lemme modify it... u shud modify d mention too... grin
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by laplace12(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
If you don't know what you feel, you probably don't feel anything smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2014
I don't know too. Its a familiar feeling though.
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2014
laplace12:

If you don't know what you feel, you probably don't feel anything smiley

Really?
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2014
Prettybecca:
I don't know too. Its a familiar feeling though.

At least, I have someone who feel same way... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2014
emusmith:

At least, I have someone who feel same way... cheesy
'have felt', it's not currently happening though. Its just a feeling that I have had.
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2014
Prettybecca:

'have felt', it's not currently happening though. Its just a feeling that I have had.

Yea, that's the verb phrase, "have felt", I meant to use...
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
You take a break.
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Make I talk?
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
brito:
Make I talk?

Abeg talk. grin
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
andromida:
You take a break.

Wise statement... what if she keeps asking you why aren't there as you used to be...?
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
emusmith:

Abeg talk. grin

I will comment if you this
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
emusmith:

Wise statement... what if she keeps asking you why aren't there as you used to be...?

You tell her the truth you wrote up there.
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Am curious too
And does heart beating fast still works when u love someone
Cos there is dis guy I think I like but my heart does not beat fast when am with him
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
shokky24:
Am curious too
And does heart beating fast still works when u love someone
Cos there is dis guy I think I like but my heart does not beat fast when am with him

That brings us back to the question... lol
Re: When You Don't Know What You Really Feel For Him/ Her. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
See a psychologist or psychiatrist. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Accept Cheating As A Way Of Life / Cheating: Who Or What Is At Fault / Advice Needed Pls!! How Do I Break-up Peacefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.