Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes (75442 Views)

Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. / Govt. May Shift Polls By Six Weeks - Dailytimes / Who Is Buhari's VP, Osinbajo, Osinbajo Or Osibanjo? Right Spelling Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Azo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
this is rumour for now, I saw on LTV8 by line that they are yet to pick the VP. Guess the speculations will keep coming still..
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
prophetfire:
thats my fear for him.he literaly abandoned phc roads to decay in his 2nd term bcs of apc.

He got carried away by tinubu's baits just the same way odili got carried away by obj's baits.

Anyways, whether PDP or APC wins the presidential election - the masses are the losers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
seyiogunjuyigbe:
There is actually no point using the name of Jesus; Biafra will NEVER be actualised and Nigeria will not divide. Pls take note.

Get ready to be ruled by Jona

Any coup we will brutally crush it and kill its supporters

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by slikcipher(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
9jii:
I Believed if Amechie wants VP slot he would've gotten it.
APC members are not about self ego,they are bout working together for the Interest of Nigerians.they're changed men and women.

THE CHANGE IS COMING 2015
ITS OVER FOR THE CORRUPT

lol.... Keep telling yourself lies
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
humilitypays:
I am not in support of any party my brother; all I am saying is this: APC and all anti-Goodluck Jonathan regime would have allowed Goodluck to lead Nigeria and fail woefully for all Nigerians to see cleary and we Nigerians wouldn't need anyone to tell us to vote him out next year, but with the way APC and all anti-Goodluck Jonathan regime folks condemned, criticised and fought Goodluck and his regime shows its just a tribal and religious battle of WHO SHOULD RULE NIGERIA!

How can you use violence (bombing here and there killing innocent people) and radical image rubbishing just to prove to citizens that a president isn't working Is it good? Have we ever had such condemnation of any Nigerian president like this Even OBJ the most corrupt president Nigeria ever had didn't get this kind of mass condemnation.

APC went about their criticism of Goodluck regime the wrong way.

They should have been more democratic...logical, patient and pathriotic with their criticism and fights.

They made it glaring that its just about tribe and religious supremacy and its really pathetic.

PDP = APC in new uniform and I am not voting any of them; Goodluck or Buhari cos all of them are thieves!!

Nigeria is just a failed state and shame to all so-called politicians and even youths killing themselves for these old thieves!

They will break your hearts more come next year. They only care about themselves and family and u guys are here killing yourselves, sorry for una!!!

We are both on same page.

Its pure insanity to think that people can actually be supporting well known past and present thieves in pdp and apc to become their president, governors, senator's, rep members etc.

A vote for pdp or apc is a vote for insanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
rhymz:
I see where this is going. In politics, never trust a Yoruba man when he is busy shouting change! Change! Meanwhile underneath is their true intention to install a Yoruba man. It is very obvious Buhari is lethargic and would relinquish the main business of leadership to his vice, this is going to be another Buhari-Tunde Idiagbon set up, where the VP will be doing most of the work and indirectly become more powerful than his Nominal boss.

Trust me, you can't trust a Yoruba's man intentions when he start doing everything in his power to install and indirectly control you. I won't be surprised if the likes of Tinubu are envisaging a Yaradua situation with Buhari.
Amaechi is a nincompoop if he let's them by-pass him and choose some inexperience Tinubu lackey.

Seriously, any igbo man wey dey APC is wasting his time, the only justification to be in that party is if you want to use it as a platform to contest an election in the event they didn't win in the PDP. I thought these fools were all about change and putting people that can win elections, the bigots are all about themselves and the Yoruba political grip on power, all that change! Change! Na political abracadabra.

Let's face it, we all know that Buhari is not intellectually sound or even understand anything about how to lead a country a run an economy the size of Nigeria's. So the plan is for continued Yoruba dominance of the Nigerian civil service and political economy. If there is any any doubt that the APC is a scam, this has put paid to that doubt. APC us not just a Yoruba party but a Tinubu tool to ride to power. As the days go buy since the primaries, it is becoming clear that this election is between Tinubu and the PDP and not for any fucking change.

Sorry which Igbo man can be trusted ??
who didn't have enough balls to support their man Ojukwu.
Little did they know that they contributed to the man's death?
How can a whole biafran General muster 1.6million votes in 2003 Presidential election and dropped to 155000 votes in 2007?
The poor Warlord died when he realised he was of little relevance to the people he fought tooth and nail trying to liberate.
BIAFRA, a house divided against itself
And next time please obey rule #21

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by legendary11(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
God bless Nigeria
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by edogirl2: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
rhymz:

Trust me, you can't trust a Yoruba's man intentions when he start doing everything in his power to install and indirectly control you. I won't be surprised if the likes of Tinubu are envisaging a Yaradua situation with Buhari.
Amaechi is a nincompoop if he let's them by-pass him and choose some inexperience Tinubu lackey.

We shouldn't trust a Yoruba man, but we should trust an Igbo man grin Very funny.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by kipesco(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
9jii:
APC members are not about self ego,they are bout working together for the Interest of Nigerians.they're changed men and women.

ITS OVER FOR THE CORRUPT

What changed them, if Amaechi doesn't want VP why didn't he debunk the rumours as Fashola n Oshoimale
Sha them go promise am probe free should APC wins.
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by edesumpitor: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
nice one.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Tmissy3000(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
APC Abeg na pastor Tunde Bakare we want again... Sai buahri...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari likes to field pastors as VP in order to cover his religious fanatics.

This goes a long way in telling us how unsecured and guilty he is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
edogirl2:

We shouldn't trust a Yoruba man, but we should trust an Igbo man grin Very funny.

Hin no sabi wetin hin dey talk
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by KayPumpin1: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=humilitypays post=28905519][/quote]

Same way Fashola was selected and people thought it was a wrong move. But behold he made a huge difference and now other governors are taking a que after him.

Fashola was firm even when Tinubu wanted to dictate. So not to worry GMB can stand up to the task just like BRF did.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Atouke:
What an excellent choice the APC has made, denying Amaechi the VP slot is good enough for me, now please can someone tell us who prof osibanjo is? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga, na so u hate Amaechi? Wetin d guy do you grin
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by madjune(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
MAY GOD BLESS YOUR HEART AS YOU CONTINUE TO SHINE THE LIGHT FOR THE DISCERNING.

NEXT YEARS ELECTION IS A DIVINE ELECTION.
IT'S NOT ABOUT VOTING YOUR RELIGION MAN, REGIONAL MAN, TRIBAL MAN OR WHATVER.

ITS ABOUT VOTING THE HANDS THAT WILL CARE MORE ABOUT THE WELFARE OF THE NIGERIAN MASS MORE THAN POLITICS.

I DON TALK MY OWN.
courage54:
Am from Niger-Delta and a christian but am voting for Buhari along side with my entire Family.

What can I say I have gained from this present government for the past six years?

1.I still queue up to buy fuel at filling station even at a higher price
2. I even paid my hard earn money to get a government job but instead of getting the job I ended up thanking God that I wasn't among those that lost their lives in the process
3. Even as am typing this now am using a generator to charge my phone in order not to miss my darling nairaland for too long
4. My immediate younger sister is at home now because her school is on strike (that is UNITY schools)
5. What about my friends that are still unemployed after many years of service.
6. A neighbour of mine just lost her new born baby because of health workers strike.
7. Our sisters are still in captivity in the north and nobody is doing anything about it, so I don't think I will like to continue like this for the next four years so I demand a change and only BUHARI can bring that change.
8. The only achievement I can record for this administration is the boom in corruption where barely everyone that is close to the govt is now a private jet owner.

Enough of This Jonathan govt of "Lootocracy: Govt of Looters where stealing is not corruption".

Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
goldfings:

Sorry which Igbo man can be trusted ??
who didn't have enough balls to support their man Ojukwu.
Little did they know that they contributed to the man's death?
How can a whole biafran General muster 1.6million votes in 2003 election and drop to 155000 votes in 2007?
The poor Warlord died when he realised he was of little relevance to the people he fought tooth and nail to trying to liberate.
BIAFRA, a house divided against itself
And next time please obey rule #21

I hope you have bought your farm tools

No GEJ No Oil No Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by daprincel(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Very interesting. That means Buhari has decided to go for a relative unknown so that the peace may be kept in his party.

Still, would have liked him to go for a South Easterner or a South South.....would have helped to garner some much needed votes in those regions....especially as it may make the difference (in view of a neck and neck race in the Middle Belt.).

Now let's get the Supreme Court decision out of the way.....2015...here we come.
. I actualy felt Amaechi as Vp wulda gotten dem d South south/East, since APC alrdy av SWest in deir pocket........
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

No GEJ No Oil No Nigeria

u no like bulldozer
grin
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by datribune: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Without a doubt dis duo will clamp down on corruption like no other govt b4 it. I see PDP crooks quaking in their pants. GMB - d nemesis of d corrupt. SAI BUHARI
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by opemipo2013: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
jerikoyan:

Nice one by APC, prof Osinbajo was a speaker during THE PLATFORM programm oganised by pastor poju oyemade during the independence day celebration, the pastor is sound more than GEJ.am sure APC picked cause of his strong christain background, he heads one of the popular rccg in ikoyi.
the chosen One

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by edogirl2: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
I doubt Amaechi will have wanted to be VP anyway.

Being a VP is being relegated to a near-comatose political existence where you are largely irrelevant and only wheeled out to cut ribbons now and again. This will suit this Professor who is not a politician anyway.

A young, aspirational politician like Amaechi will be better off as Minister of an important portfolio like Petroleum or External Affairs. He can then launch a Presidential bid come 2019 - there's a good chance Buhari will only do one term.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by datribune: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

No GEJ No Oil No Nigeria

U can't even mask your stupidity. Newsflash, dumbo, Nigerians ain't dumb like u.
Oh sh*t. We're scared. We're quaking in our boots. Voltron d defender of d idíots is threatening nigeria wit war if dis weak, corrupt & clueless leader loses in a free & fair election.
Someone helppppp us!! We need help because a unicellular-brained simpleton with a stupidity gene is threatening us. Mtcheeeww. Go hug a transformer & save nigeria & d world of ur pathetic existence if u can't deal wit d change dat is coming. FACT - d clueless one is at d homestrech of his inept presidency.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by AJINATU: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
customized13:
Buhari likes to field pastors as VP in order to cover his religious fanatics.

This goes a long way to tell us how unsecured and guilty he is.
Nna, wetin una want again?

They gave you Fashola, you said you dont want muslim-muslim ticket; now they gave you Professor Yemi Osinbajo, a senior pastor at RCCG, you aint pleased with it at again.

Anyway, !!!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Mogidi: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Buhari's mouthpiece (abusidiqu) confirms it.

Buhari Picks Osinbajo as Presidential Running Mate

The anxiety over who emerges as the vice presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), may have been laid to rest, the party’s flag bearer, General Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday picked former Attorney General of Lagos State, Professor Yemi Osinbajo as his vice presidential running mate.
http://abusidiqu.com/buhari-picks-Osinbajo-as-presidential-running-mate/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by adaybayor(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
humilitypays:
I am not in support of any party my brother; all I am saying is this: APC and all anti-Goodluck Jonathan regime would have allowed Goodluck to lead Nigeria and fail woefully for all Nigerians to see cleary and we Nigerians wouldn't need anyone to tell us to vote him out next year, but with the way APC and all anti-Goodluck Jonathan regime folks condemned, criticised and fought Goodluck and his regime shows its just a tribal and religious battle of WHO SHOULD RULE NIGERIA!

How can you use violence (bombing here and there killing innocent people) and radical image rubbishing just to prove to citizens that a president isn't working Is it good? Have we ever had such condemnation of any Nigerian president like this Even OBJ the most corrupt president Nigeria ever had didn't get this kind of mass condemnation.

APC went about their criticism of Goodluck regime the wrong way.

They should have been more democratic...logical, patient and pathriotic with their criticism and fights.

They made it glaring that its just about tribe and religious supremacy and its really pathetic.

PDP = APC in new uniform and I am not voting any of them; Goodluck or Buhari cos all of them are thieves!!

Nigeria is just a failed state and shame to all so-called politicians and even youths killing themselves for these old thieves!

They will break your hearts more come next year. They only care about themselves and family and u guys are here killing yourselves, sorry for una!!!

well I dont agree with your points, are you insinuating that apc is behind boko haram? if yes then what is GEJ still doing without bringing them to book. arr you for real, the greatest critics of obj are his own people and in case you dont know I am from ogun state.

the ethnic politics you are talking about is been promoted by the "our son" craziness. The people who are promoting GEJ do not have any reasons other than "he is from the minority" , sorry people like me dont buy into that BS. he hasnt justified the 6 yrs he has spent so give me a reason why he should be allowed to continue. a man who cant keep his words has no value.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by ocee31(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
ThundrCork:
who is he?

Modified:

Yemi Osibanjo, SAN is a Nigerian professor of Public law, former Solicitor General and Anthony-General of Lagos State, Nigeria

source: Wikipedia
. ANTHONY-General ?? Really
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by KwoiZabo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Firefire:
[size=18pt]Congrats Osinbajo, you are now joining the list of Former VP Aspirant in Nigeria. cheesy

Goodluck to you.
[/size]
LOL. My ribs are cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
9jii:

ITS OVER FOR THE CORRUPT
Rotimi Amaechi could be reserved for the Senate. He may end up being the Senate President. Don't forget, he has legislative experience, having been the Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly from 1999 to 2003. During this period, he was the Chairman of the Committee of State Legislators.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by vigasimple(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Let us all wait for official confirmation from APC, because it appears not yet confirmed. They are throwing names out there to gauge people's opinion.

Sorry guys, this presently consituted APC has not got what it takes to win the next election. They are just bunch of jokers looking for gullible people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
datribune:

U can't even mask your stupidity. Newsflash, dumbo, Nigerians ain't dumb like u.
Oh sh*t. We're scared. We're quaking in our boots. Voltron d defender of d idíots is threatening nigeria wit war if dis weak, corrupt & clueless leader loses in a free & fair election.
Someone helppppp us!! We need help because a unicellular-brained simpleton with a stupidity gene is threatening us. Mtcheeeww. Go hug a transformer & save nigeria & d world of ur pathetic existence if u can't deal wit d change dat is coming. FACT - d clueless one is at d homestrech of his inept presidency.

Internal colonialists (Hausa Fulani Yoruba )

Go buy your farm tools

I hope you can stabilize cocoa-groundnut market

No GEJ No Oil No Nigeria

Fact
Re: BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes by KwoiZabo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
thirty:
Thank you APC.

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo is my choice.

The voting start today when the vice president emerged.

Jonathanians are in trouble.

who you want deceive? Your choice ko your choice ni. Do you know Osinbajo before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu: Nobody Was Killed In Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.