Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? (37276 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maximus85(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Deeper life hugging?? U no go feel anything oooo. In fact na only their neck dey contact.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hadizadeezy(f): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Dreyl:
alright you should let me believe by putting a pic of you on your pp. wink
ahh! I refused to cos I don't want to kill NL guys grin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ecoliattack(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Only those with big bosoms should comment.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2014
bibi4279:

really??

Seriously.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by dapojaja(m): 11:08am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?

What size are you gan?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Strongfaze(m): 11:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Guys prefer hugging based on familiarity or do you hug strangers? Gentlemen hug with a female friend to show deep friendship and closeness. if i'm not comfortable with a female, I give her the *deeper-life hug* lols. #if you dey find heat and energy, why not go hug a transformer?#

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ELGREF(m): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2014
I feel complete when I ........
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by FAVOUR13: 11:31am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?

You should have asked those guys this question! Or did you equally feel something whenever they squeeze your chest against theirs? Pls let us know so that we guys should give more emphasis to that.......
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Lacomus:
See watin you fit de think oya swear say you no de like am ?
How I go take like am when I don't no whether d feeling is mutual tongue
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Emodeee:

na wa oh... even with a frowned face, u r beautiful.
Thanks dear smiley
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
How I go take like am when I don't no whether d feeling is mutual tongue
Madam these days no one cares about feeling reciprocity oo , I know say u no wan talk true shaa grin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by slap1(m): 11:54am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
yes na tongue nd in the process, they always put their hands down behind....
And depending on the guy, you wish he continues...
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Gordieshegz:
You,a doctor? You are not complete until you become a nairalander!!!! See the natural medication(prescription) to one of those things I have been studying for 6yrs in Ife HBP and Hypertension,,,there I come!!! @Farano,it is well with you for opening this thread...none of your 12 children will die of hypertension IJN...na joke o!!! I no wan chop ban o!!
Haha You're too funny cheesy
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Yankee01: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
......more like it
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
andyanders:

Unless the man is not normal, a good front size Michelin could trigger quick reaction from the downstream sector. As a result of this reaction, adequate measures should be taken by normal guys in order to overcome the temptation of the reaction of the force of gravity.
Speaking chinese
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:
Do ladies Like To Hug guys Because Of Their dicks? undecided lipsrsealed
Ive not done that b4 embarassed
You know,it took me awhile to know the meaning of 'joystick'
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maamin(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
dovelike:

Ive not done that b4 embarassed
You know,it took me awhile to know the meaning of 'joystick'

Will you like me show you an example of one? kiss
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:

Will you like me show you an example of one? kiss
Example of joystick?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maamin(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
dovelike:

Example of joystick?

Unhun!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:

Unhun!
But I don't have one embarassed
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by swezenberg(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Be careful girls there are now lots of serial rapists on the loose
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maamin(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
dovelike:

But I don't have one embarassed

I didnt ask you to show me any..i wanted to show you an example of a joystick
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by JayJustus(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
when last did I hug?? lol...only my mummmmmyyyyyyyyyy...hahaha...my sister ewwww...my dad shame catch me... but my Russian classmate every time...hehe
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:

Uh huh. Monkey business. That better not be yours that ur showing.

grin grin grin , but angry

Ok well. Just wanted to say good morning to u babe before I carry on with my day.

Stay out of trouble, dont do nothing I wouldnt do. tongue
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:

undecided Don't worry.I now understand what it means
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Yeah...when i hug a girl...her bossoms or wareva....relaxes on my chest...and you know that thing is kinda soft.....its really a good feeling tho'...den cum and hug me wen am with my iron bra on
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maamin(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
dovelike:

undecided Don't worry.I now understand what it means

Hehehe... tongue
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maamin(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chiadanin:

Uh huh. Monkey business. That better not be yours that ur showing.

grin grin grin , but angry

Ok well. Just wanted to say good morning to u babe before I carry on with my day.

Stay out of trouble, dont do nothing I wouldnt do. tongue

Of-course Not mine O my dear,lol..only you is entitle to mine tongue

Thanks..today the feast of Hanukkah begins, will be spending it indoor..no trouble! wink

Have a nice and stress-free day..xoxo!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by 1stola: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Pix of the size of your breastt first or...
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Dreyl(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
ahh! I refused to cos I don't want to kill NL guys grin
ehn...ok pm me the pics
waiting in anticipation grin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hadizadeezy(f): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dreyl:
ehn...ok pm me the pics
waiting in anticipation grin
so u want to die too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.