Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? (2200 Views)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2014
the few times i have spend on this section i have learnt that being a virgin is not what will make you a better wife or husband when you marry. marriage is more than just being a virgin. you can be a virgin till you gets married, but if you have not learnt what it takes to make a marriage works, you will still fail in your marriage despite being a virgin. so, apart from being a virgin, you must learn skills on how to be a unique wife or husband when you get married.

i have also learnt that tall guys like us are the ladies' desire. grin

i have learnt that relationship should built on trust and mutual understanding.

i have learnt so many things but let me stop here for others to share the little they have learnt from this section this year. what have you learnt so far? what lessons has the romance section of nairaland taught you this year? let's hear it.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 16, 2014
is there something to learn? *rolls eyes*
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by quivah(f): 7:40am On Dec 16, 2014
10 qualities of this, of that!
10 types of gfs/bfs
blah blah blah!!
which are just awfully useless except for a few which stand a lil out..
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by major466(m): 7:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Got to learn all kinds of romantic problems existing in Nigeria.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by naijaboiy: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2014
I didn't learn...

I observed that people who are virgins chose to shout and advertise it every where like it has increased their bank alert. They don't know how to keep it to themselves.

They now think they are holier than those who aren't virgins undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Janeify(f): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2014
grin
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Janeify(f): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
I didn't learn...

I observed that people who are virgins chose to shout and advertise it every where like it has increased their bank alert. They don't know how to keep it to themselves.

Lol,that's if actually,they are virgins.
Pretenders full here o. sad
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by priscaoge(f): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Guys with pink Lips keep advertising it everyday! cry

Dudes that think they are Cute keep saying that they are single because girls see them as players undecided

Types of people u meet here n there embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by naijaboiy: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2014
Janeify:

Lol,that's if actually,they are virgins.
Pretenders full here o. sad
Of course...let's just pretend they are. undecided
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Beennkumar(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2014
Romance Section? Learn? Really?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by marieolae(f): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2014
I've learnt that most virgins on nairaland are bloody liars tongue!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Moz22: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin grin
marieolae:
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
including u?
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Beennkumar:
Romance Section? Learn? Really?
have u nt learnt anything? really?
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

Dudes that think they are Cute keep saying that they are single because girls see them as players undecided

hmmm
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by marieolae(f): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2014
clevvermind:
including u?
I don't claim to be something that I'm not...
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 8:16am On Dec 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
I didn't learn...

dnt mind them. i dnt know why they are hyping it.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
I don't claim to be something that I'm not...
that is, u are nt a virgin.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2014
I learnt so much that I can't remember anything I learnt.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by lurex2rhyme(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2014
clevvermind:
that is, u are nt a virgin.
guy na wah must she say everitin use ur common sense. technically dat statement is self explainatory
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by jashar(f): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2014
Ayaf learn that;
1. Most guys here don't know what they need in a lady. I mean, you keep complaining that she asks you for money and stuffz. Why not leave her? . In the case you leave her, you follow another just like her. Maka why naa?
2. Most guys here have a poor perception of Nigerian ladies. cry
3. A lot of people thought they were fine shaa... undecided lipsrsealed
4. There are still some sensible people in romance section.

For now, that's all. grin.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2014
lurex2rhyme:

guy na wah must she say everitin use ur common sense. technically dat statement is self explainatory
dnt mind me. i know that. i'm just joking. she should nt take it serious.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Beennkumar(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
clevvermind:
have u nt learnt anything? really?
No.

Oh wait, I just learnt that I didn't learn anything because nothing was worth learning.

Satisfied?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by jnrbayano(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2014
I duly observed how the romance section unseated the joke section in amusing business.

Again, being seen as "popular" is sort after time and time again.

Here is just a circus chamble.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:

lols you actually learnt somefin nah
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2014
Beennkumar:

No.

Oh wait, I just learnt that I didn't learn anything because nothing was worth learning.

Satisfied?
grin grin grin grin grin

I learnt noting jor infact there's nofin to learn I come here for fun and nofin else
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
I learnt than 99% of the threads are fake..too many fakish post.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by teewai3(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2014
i learnt one thing:
Everybody here are bloody liars!!!
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by MabraO: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2014
There is nothing worth learning from this section.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Beennkumar:

No.

Satisfied?
all this ur logic sha. no problem if u say so.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 9:10am On Dec 16, 2014
MabraO:
There is nothing worth learning from this section.
serious?
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by MabraO: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2014
clevvermind:
serious?

Yea seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Welcome A New Nairalander / What Has Being The Worst Break Up Line Said To You Or By You / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having Sex During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.