Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? (2215 Views)

16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2014
MabraO:

Yea seriously
so u did nt pick anything from all those numerous threads from this section? i know u are joking. there is really so much to learn to help ur relationship.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2014
Nothing to learn joor..
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by adepiero: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
I've learnt that most virgins on nairaland are bloody liars tongue!!!
Seconded angry

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2014
They have learnt from me *winks*
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2014
many people saying they've nt learnt anything. i'm surprised indeed.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by judiyluv: 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
That most guys prefare chubby short girls over tall slim babes
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by lurex2rhyme(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
clevvermind:
dnt mind me. i know that. i'm just joking. she should nt take it serious.
torrh
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by chimerase2: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
I learnt nothing
Just fun only
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by chimerase2: 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
I've learnt that most virgins on nairaland are bloody liars tongue!!!
oh baby for saying dis nakkked truth
Mention anytin I will give u
Even half of ma kingdom I will give cheesy
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by marieolae(f): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
oh baby for saying dis nakkked truth
Mention anytin I will give u
Even half of ma kingdom I will give cheesy
oya buy me the world
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by chimerase2: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
oya buy me the world
ok dat will be tomorrow undecided
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by MizMyColi(f): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nonso23:
Save for Miz mycoli's posts there's little or nothing worth learning on this section.
#truth

What do I make of this embarassed embarassed
I'm dazed and honoured at a time.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by tosyne2much(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
quivah:
10 qualities of this, of that!
10 types of gfs/bfs
blah blah blah!!
which are just awfully useless except for a few which stand a lil out..
you are right.. I hope mine stand out sha wink
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by littlemistress: 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=Yomieluv post=28922751]I learnt than 99% of the threads are fake..too many fakish post.[quote] thought I was the only person who shared this opinion.. Kids everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by bovamm(f): 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
I observed a no of dos n don'ts( both applicable n unapplicable ones), self acclaimed virgins n nonvirgns( male n female), and the advice given(both the deep n shallow ones).
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by quivah(f): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
tosyne2much:
you are right.. I hope mine stand out sha wink
yours take the lead

amongst the awfully useless ones ;p ;p cheesy cheesy and really , they are just hilarious!
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nairaland has helped me increase my vocabulary in a way. People sabi English here o
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Nairaland has helped me increase my vocabulary in a way. People sabi English here o
good for you.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Dannidom(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
For me i learnt a handful of stuffs inshort planing on creatin a thread on that

some few
1) once a shy bascad on the mata of woing babes. B4 now i wud neva tel Marieolae that she is adorable and Q J that she is cute buh nw am a lord. haha

2) learnt how to treat ma Naija babes esp their coded lang (yes=no) u knw na

3) learnt wat the word 'Love' and 'Romance' means to some naija babes (money dats al) and that it is only to some

4) that Naija babes luv pink liped dudes like dannidom

ha. e don do abeg pay extra if u wan make i tel u all expecialy to y'al claiming yo bums forget wat ya learnt

thats how u fail tests and claim 'no jobs in Nija'

am out *bounces off*
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by marieolae(f): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dannidom:
For me i learnt a handful of stuffs inshort planing on creatin a thread on that

some few
1) once a shy bascad on the mata of woing babes. B4 now i wud neva tel Marieolae that she is adorable and Q J that she is cute buh nw am a lord. haha

2) learnt how to treat ma Naija babes esp their coded lang (yes=no) u knw na

3) learnt wat the word 'Love' and 'Romance' means to some naija babes (money dats al) and that it is only to some

4) that Naija babes luv pink liped dudes like dannidom

ha. e don do abeg pay extra if u wan make i tel u all expecialy to y'al claiming yo bums forget wat ya learnt

thats how u fail tests and claim 'no jobs in Nija'

am out *bounces off*
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by damselabi(f): 3:20am On Dec 17, 2014
clevvermind:
the few times i have spend on this section i have learnt that being a virgin is not what will make you a better wife or husband when you marry. marriage is more than just being a virgin. you can be a virgin till you gets married, but if you have not learnt what it takes to make a marriage works, you will still fail in your marriage despite being a virgin. so, apart from being a virgin, you must learn skills on how to be a unique wife or husband when you get married.

i have also learnt that tall guys like us are the ladies' desire. grin

i have learnt that relationship should built on trust and mutual understanding.

i have learnt so many things but let me stop here for others to share the little they have learnt from this section this year. what have you learnt so far? what lessons has the romance section of nairaland taught you this year? let's hear it.
I ve learnt dat most ppl who claim to b in love don't even understand wot Love is.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2014
damselabi:
I ve learnt dat most ppl who claim to b in love don't even understand wot Love is.
true.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by ipleddge: 5:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Na here I get my gf kiss grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Dannidom(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014
marieolae:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
God knws that I fil u die

why the long hmm...? Abegi say sumtin dont make me feel paranoid
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by ideology(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
lipsrsealed Observed … grin grin
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by mcdreeezy: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
What can one possibly learn from this joke of a section? With threads like 'nairaland guys with pink lips' or 'nairalanders with the prettiest faces' (like anyone gives a poo about how handsome or pretty u are) and other threads that are centered around some particular monickers which are just nothin but a cheap desperation for undue attention and popularity, the main aim for this section is defeated because undue attention are paid to these threads which are not in any way, romantic. I don't see anythin one can learn here
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by clevvermind(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2014
mcdreeezy:
What can one possibly learn from this joke of a section? With threads like 'nairaland guys with pink lips' or 'nairalanders with the prettiest faces' (like anyone gives a poo about how handsome or pretty u are) and other threads that are centered around some particular monickers which are just nothin but a cheap desperation for undue attention and popularity, the main aim for this section is defeated because undue attention are paid to these threads which are not in any way, romantic. I don't see anythin one can learn here
u are right but there are still some i believe u have learnt from.
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by micynute94(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Save for some here and there posts, all threads are basically the same with a bit of modification (if u can call it that).

Well, i learnt what it is to live a fake life...
Learnt more about gender psychology.. mentality and concept..
And i learnt about some cool ebooks i later downloaded that really enlightened me.

So yep. i gained ....
Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am new in this section but my short time here made me understand that Nigeria still has some extremely dumb people around.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? by Naavah(f): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
I av learnt how to compose my own fake story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Spot A Lagos Big Girl. / To Marry Or Not To Marry A Single Mum. Will U? / Who Will Be My Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.