Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) (970 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / I Hugged A Man In The Presence Of His Wife! Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by kennyjodeci(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2014
I just got to my hustle ground this morning, as in my shop, I was about to open my shop, there was this woman and her daughter coming towards me........for my mind I don catch morning customers but that wasn't the case, ok I quickly opened my shop as to attend to my customers..........good morning ma'am how may I help you? She replied...... Uhhmm.....my name is Julia and this is my daughter Paula.....please sir we are here for your help........I asked, sorry what kind of help could that be.......she said, I have been seriously ill for the past 1 month, so I went to the hospital last week and I tested positive......as igbo guy, "hia" was the next thing that came out from my mouth but I maintained though........so I asked, tems duenca d hiv nu teu corpo? (you have hiv in you?)......she said yes.......so what do you want? Listen I'm sorry about the state of your health o, I'm really really sorry but how may I be of help to you ma'am? She said that she needed 1000.00meticais to buy some pills, despite the fact that I had not sold anything, it touched my heart to give her the money, as I gave her the ego, I pitied her and gave her a hug without knowing it, there was nobody to have taken the picture then maka bid adonbelivit (adonbelivit people) Lol......so my message is always be good to people, help out to people who need help and show love to sick people.......May God continue to bless us all...... Good morning nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by holatin(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2014
wao dats cool.
nice post.

oya am on my way to general hospital.

#HIVHUG

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by kennyjodeci(m): 11:56am On Dec 16, 2014
holatin:
wao dats cool.
nice post.

oya am on my way to general hospital.

#HIVHUG

It's necessary bro, hehehehehe
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by kennyjodeci(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks bro...........it's very important
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by chimerase2: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Op if dis ur story is true
u re indeed kind
i always do dis durin ma IT period in new era aba
each time i pass dat asa road i always help de needys there cus der flight touches me
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by nosagold(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chai! Life is pain... Nice post
Front page tins
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by Tapout(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
nice@ op....but how sure are you d@ she is hiv+?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by nosagold(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tapout:

Exactly what I wanted to ask the op lol
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by Beesluv: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
It cannot be transmitted by mere hug.
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by decode55(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
hmm. You're on your own o
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by justmag(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tapout:

Chai! Nigeria is so bad that people think HIV patient want to scam you. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
"Imagine the world of an HIV free generation, it begins with you"

Nice one. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by kennyjodeci(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tapout:

Bro I saw it in her o, that woman is sick, I knew when she came closer, I even had to take very close look on her when she said that she tested positive
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
You helped the woman, good but why do u feel the need to open a thread because of if? She z the 1st person u ll help?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by Odinaka00(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Zedric:
You helped the woman, good but why do u feel the need to open a thread because of if? She z the 1st person u ll help?

Read the title of the thread again "Nairalander hugged a woma with hiv" not "Nairalander helped a woman with hiv"
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by IamLEGEND1: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
o.k
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Odinaka00:

Read the title of the thread again "Nairalander hugged a woma with hiv" not "Nairalander helped a woman with hiv"
Ohh. So people with HIV are the untouchables and this generous op broke social standards to touch her? He braved the odds of contacting HIV by hugging her? Abeg the thread no make sense jawe
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by Nigga44: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Zedric:

Ohh. So people with HIV are the untouchables and this generous op broke social standards to touch her? He braved the odds of contacting HIV by hugging her? Abeg the thread no make sense jawe
Shut up cos you suck!!!
Re: Nairalander Hugged A Woman With HIV (no Pic) by kennyjodeci(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2015
The Dude really sucks maka chi

(1) (Reply)

After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here / Dating Ur ex Girlfriend's Friend / Question From The Gods. Who Can Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.