Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks (26682 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by limamintruth: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2014
With proper hygiene & medical treatment, such an offensive vaginal odour can be eradicated. Its not a matter of life and death so to say.
Known causes of abnormal vaginal odour are:
Bacterial vaginosis,
Poor hygiene,
Trichomoniasis,
Yeast infection/monilia

(worst case scenerio below)

Rectovaginal fistula,
Cervical cancer,
Vaginal cancer.

Also, the female vagina is generally not odourless; thus, a normal vagina retains a musky smell that is not offensive. The fishy smell is usually due to an 'imbalance in the vaginal ph'.

However, i never knew such condition is hereditary or due to any genetic disorder.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
limamintruth:
However, i never knew such condition is hereditary or due to any genetic disorder.

you need to start paying for this sort of information. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by limamintruth: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
alutacontinua:
TMA is a very rare condition.
It does not even fit this discussion cos everything about them smell....breath, sweat etc.....
It affects men too
If it doesn't smell in their breath and sweat, then, it ain't TMA.
Fishy smell is mostly caused by Bacterial vaginosis. All the person needs is flagyl. C'est fini! cool
so, what are we talking about? undecided

Very true dear cool
All these 'TMA this & TMAU that' are unnecessary here.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by limamintruth: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
coogar:

you need to start paying for this sort of information. cheesy

U think? Lol
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
veave:

Oga, what has people i date got to do with the story. I'd rather be an enemy than a hypocrite. I don't just tell the men, even the women. And i do not embarrass them while trying to help. If you claim to be my friend or boyfriend and cannot tell me i have body or mouth odour, or cannot caution me when i'm not getting it right but would prefer to make jest of me or shut me up in public, then of what use is the friendship to me?

Please its not everything that is about men and women empowerment oooo biko...

Lastly, everyone i dated in the past. We left each other better than when we met ( except one). And until now, we are good friends...

Babe no vex. I didnt mean to attack u. I was only giving unsolicited advice and warning. Wot I mean is dat if ur going to say sth, how you say it is more important dan wot u say. I repeat, how u say wot u say is more important dan woteva ur saying. And u just hav just to take into consideration d feelings of odas. Der is time for every thing. A time to be blunt and a time to be diplomatic. But if ur ALWAYS blunt, den dat is a character flaw, no mata how you wanna justify it.

I wasn't questioning ur relationships at all. I was only warning u oh!

Biko no vex oh! cheesy
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by veave(f): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
obongproff:

Babe no vex. I didnt mean to attack u. I was only giving unsolicited advice and warning. Wot I mean is dat if ur going to say sth, how you say it is more important dan wot u say. I repeat, how u say wot u say is more important dan woteva ur saying. And u just hav just to take into consideration d feelings of odas. Der is time for every thing. A time to be blunt and a time to be diplomatic. But if ur ALWAYS blunt, den dat is a character flaw, no mata how you wanna justify it.

Biko no vex oh! cheesy

Okay
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by veave(f): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
obongproff:

Biko no vex oh! cheesy

Errrrrm. I must confess what you said has finally happened. Someone told me i was not accommodating. And truly, i do not know how to say nice things girls normally say to men to make them happy. I try, but it doesn't just come out from my mouth. Chai!
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
veave:

Errrrrm. I must confess what you said has finally happened. Someone told me i was not accommodating. And truly, i do not know how to say nice things girls normally say to men to make them happy. I try, but it doesn't just come out from my mouth. Chai!

Heaven help you and the man that will be following you about if you now have fish puccy on top this attitude of yours undecided

If you like vex dai cheesy
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
limamintruth:

U think? Lol

i know - if you don't know about TMA until now then you shouldn't be a woman. grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Pennywise(m): 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
2buff:

Heaven help you and the man that will be following you about if you now have fish puccy on top this attitude of yours undecided

You should spend more time fvcking the puscy, not smelling it.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pennywise:

You should spend more time fvcking the puscy, not smelling it.

If you would lodge your penis into something that smells rank then you have no respect for the instrument of your generational persistence.

Dicking stank puccy is also the primary reason why some dicks stynk, like what the very same women are complaining about.
I mean if your finger smells like azz for a weak for fingerings something even after washing it many times, what do you then think you dick will smell like?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Pennywise(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
2buff:

If you would lodge your penis into something that smells rank then you have no respect for the instrument of your generational persistence.

Dicking stank puccy is also the primary reason why some dicks stynk, like what the very same women are complaining about.
I mean if your finger smells like azz for a weak for fingerings something even after washing it many times, what do you then think you dick will smell like?

Have you tried breathing with your mouth while at it? Some babes are worth the try. Esp when the clean one is nothing but a gaping hole fit for wonder!
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by veave(f): 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
2buff:

Oga, we are not toking pucci now. Its my attitude that needs to be baptised we toking about...
Dia ris noting to vex about. I'm open to suggestions. Or maybe i should use someone to practice... who will be my lab rat abeg?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by limamintruth: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

i know - if you don't know about TMA until now then you shouldn't be a woman. grin

Firstly, i'm not a woman. And yes, i dont know about abnormal vaginal odour/smell being hereditary.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Babe, when u have a habit dat has lasted like a decade or more, its usually difficult to stop.

But since nothing is impossible, u just need to desire to change and den discipline urself in dat regard. U will not see any change until u stop giving urself flimsy excuses like 'I dont know how to do it!'. Let me ask u, if u were given a job offer dat requires u to be diplomatic and polite 24/7 no mata wot for 1 million dollars per month as basic salary, excluding oda fringe benefits, will u not totally trash dis unsolicited bluntness of urs?

Think abt it for a sec.

veave:

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by veave(f): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
obongproff:
Babe, when u have a habit dat has lasted like a decade or more, its usually difficult to stop.

But since nothing is impossible, u just need to desire to change and den discipline urself in dat regard. U will not see any change until u stop giving urself flimsy excuses like 'I dont know how to do it!'. Let me ask u, if u were given a job offer dat requires u to be diplomatic and polite 24/7 no mata wot for 1 million dollars per month as basic salary, excluding oda fringe benefits, will u not totally trash dis unsolicited bluntness of urs?

Think abt it for a sec.

sad
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
limamintruth:

Firstly, i'm not a woman. And yes, i dont know about abnormal vaginal odour/smell being hereditary.

now you know.....
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

now you know.....

hahahahaha....Dr coogar dishing out info since 1900..... cool
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
shinejackie:

hahahahaha....Dr coogar dishing out info since 1900..... cool

.....but an old witch thinks its noise-making grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

.....but an old witch thinks its noise-making grin

Don't mind them jare....... wink
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by limamintruth: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

now you know.....

I dont think its hereditary @coogar. However, since i'm not a medical expert in the field of gynae, i'm not in the right position to determine that or say otherwise. cool

The little i know about the TMAU is that its a genetic disorder that causes those affected to develop an abnormal fishy smell of primarily their SWEAT, URINE & BREATH. And this condition can affect both male and/or female.
Also, BV patients experience abnormal fishy vaginal odour.

Nonetheless, i completely agree with the OP that such abnormal fishy smell requires medical attention. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
limamintruth:

I dont think its hereditary @coogar. However, since i'm not a medical expert in the field of gynae, i'm not in the right position to determine that or say otherwise. cool

it's hereditary.
it is usually inherited in an autosomal recessive fashion, which means that two non-functioning FMO3 genes are usually needed for a person to have symptoms.

both parents of an individual with TMAU are carriers of the condition, in other words, they both carry one copy of an altered gene for FMO3.

since this condition usually requires two altered genes to cause symptoms, typically neither parent of an individual with trimethylaminuria has any symptoms.

The little i know about the TMAU is that its a genetic disorder that causes those affected to develop an abnormal fishy smell of primarily their SWEAT, URINE & BREATH. And this condition can affect both male and/or female.
Also, BV patients experience abnormal fishy vaginal odour.

it's not only sweat, urine & breath - it affects reproductive fluids as well.

Nonetheless, i completely agree with the OP that such abnormal fishy smell requires medical attention. lipsrsealed

TMA is incurable.
it can only be managed or reduced to the barest stench but an altered gene is an altered gene - and it can be passed to the offspring if care isn't taken before choosing a partner.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by limamintruth: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

it's hereditary.
it is usually inherited in an autosomal recessive fashion, which means that two non-functioning FMO3 genes are usually needed for a person to have symptoms.

both parents of an individual with TMAU are carriers of the condition, in other words, they both carry one copy of an altered gene for FMO3.

since this condition usually requires two altered genes to cause symptoms, typically neither parent of an individual with trimethylaminuria has any symptoms.

it's not only sweat, urine & breath - it affects reproductive fluids as well.

TMA is incurable.
it can only be managed or reduced to the barest stench but an altered gene is an altered gene - and it can be passed to the offspring if care isn't taken before choosing a partner.

Alright then, thanx for the info. I'l research further on that.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
limamintruth:

Alright then, thanx for the info. I'l research further on that.

bring your fees for the next lecture.... grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by limamintruth: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

bring your fees for the next lecture.... grin

Is it because i didnt even ask you for 'sauce' or proof of your certification as an expert in TMA & TMAU studies

Oya bring those qualifics for confirmation jo cheesy hehehe
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
limamintruth:

Is it because i didnt even ask you for 'sauce' or proof of your certification as an expert in TMA & TMAU studies

Oya bring those qualifics for confirmation jo cheesy hehehe

i had my doctorate degree in this field long before the biafran war. if i post my certificates here, the forum might crash. cool
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by limamintruth: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
coogar:

i had my doctorate degree in this field long before the biafran war. if i post my certificates here, the forum might crash. cool

lol

Abeg lets not derail the OP's thread; no worry, the OP will pay you on my behalf.
Really hilarious comment tho.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 19, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.