Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks (26753 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

So you knocking other people's preference is what? Justified?

whose preference did i knock?
even the people that carry the offensive odour do not prefer it. so tell me, who has actually posted here that he/she loves the fishy odour? if there's none, how then did i knock their preference?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

whose preference did i knock?
even the people that carry the offensive odour do not prefer it. so tell me, who has actually posted here that he/she loves the fishy odour? if there's none, how then did i knock their preference?

Show me where I acted holy and you have answered your question.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

it's sometimes a genetic disorder - i never said its normal, i said it's not necessarily lack of hygiene that causes the fishy smell.

not always....
sometimes, TMA is the reason some women give off this offensive fishy odour. TMA = trimethylaminuria.

every human being has bacteria in the bowel to digest protein in foods such as seafood, eggs, beans, etc. during the process, TMA is produced. normally, there's another enzyme produced by the liver(FMO3) that should convert this TMA into an odourless molecule...

however, some women weren't born with this enzyme or their FMO3 gene simply refuses to work. so when TMA is produced during their protein digestion, they have nothing in their liver to breakdown the offensive fishy odour. in other words, there's no cure for it....

if she sits in a soapy bathtub for 24 hrs, she would still stink to the high heavens. she will only learn to manage the crisis by avoiding certain foods or using certain deodorants or even counselling. the fishy odour will never leave cos it's a missing gene in the body system.

shocked shocked that's a terrible health crisis to live with forever, this stuff can wear down self esteem. Nature can be mean... sad
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

Show me where I acted holy and you have answered your question.

for saying "we shouldn't condemn people with body odour" is like acting holy or being malicious. did you marry a woman with fishy odour? would you have married a woman with an incurable fishy odour?

if no, why use the word condemn? if i prefer a black shoe to a white one, it means i have condemned the white shoe? seriously, this your captain save-a-hòe tactics leaves nothing to be desired.

byvan:

shocked shocked that's a terrible health crisis to live with forever, this stuff can wear down self esteem. Nature can be mean... sad

we thank God that it only affects few people in the world. about 1% in the UK & some men have it too - but some studies say it's mostly aggravated by female hormones.....so more women suffer from it than men.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

for saying "we shouldn't condemn people with body odour" is like acting holy or being malicious. did you marry a woman with fishy odour? would you have married a woman with an incurable fishy odour?

if no, why use the word condemn? if i prefer a black shoe to a white one, it means i have condemned the white shoe? seriously, this your captain save-a-hòe tactics leaves nothing to be desired.

we thank God that it only affects few people in the world. about 1% in the UK & some men have it too - but some studies say it's mostly aggravated by female hormones.....so more women suffer from it than men.

Ok ,that means that most fishy packages are curable, that's better.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
byvan:

Some guys are also born with tiny joysticks. It wears their self esteem too.
That's just life.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2014
2buff:

Some guys are also born with tiny joysticks. It wears their self esteem too.
That's just life.

It's not always a battle of the sexes 2buff.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
byvan:

Ok ,that means that most fishy packages are curable, that's better.

most are defly curable....
but then how do we know which is which? some are artificial, some are natural. if one is cursed from the village, it's possible for him to keep meeting the incurable ones. grin

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

most are defly curable....
but then how do we know which is which? some are artificial, some are natural. if one is cursed from the village, it's possible for him to keep meeting the incurable ones. grin

grin Coogar go take a nap biko, u no well.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

The thrust of your submissions on this thread is that fishy smellers should be left alone that is the condemn I am referring to. Even when I replied someone to say the problem is fixable what was your response? What is fixable about pungent odor. That attitude condemns those unfortunate enough to have TMAU, as though they cannot be decent life partners because they smell.

Look at this your reply "captain save-a-hoe" you are not abusing me instead you are abusing TMAU carriers as hoes so go figure.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

The thrust of your submissions on this thread is that fishy smellers should be left alone that is the condemn I am referring to. Even when I replied someone to say the problem is fixable what was your response? What is fixable about pungent odor. That attitude condemns those unfortunate enough to have TMAU, as though they cannot be decent life partners because they smell.

i corrected you that some cases are not curable - cos you were leaning on the fact that both partners can work together to get rid of the smell. in the case of TMA, what then is the solution? will your method work? of course not....

i didn't condemn anyone & thankfully i have never met anyone with such fishy odour in my entire sojourn. stop acting like all the men that have posted concerning this issue have a hidden agenda.

Look at this your reply "captain save-a-hoe" you are not abusing me instead you are abusing TMAU carriers as hoes so go figure.

you are not serious....
look at him taking captain save-a-hoë literally as he doesn't know what it means. instead of you to appreciate you have learnt one or two things from this thread, you are busy pointing fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by bennyrazz: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
2buff, na wa o. This is the official thread. This topic have been discussed severally amongst men. During menses, some women stink. By the time they come near you without taking off anything, they smell like raw fish, very offensive one. I really don't know why some with ladies here are picking offense with it. My only pity is to those men that give them head. Some have argued in the past that it is normal for toto to have some smell but not offensive. And I think toto water should just be or smell like iced water. It will surprise you to know that prostitutes don't smell cuz if they do, no one patronises them. its as if,they know how to take care of their Toto's than normal women.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

i corrected you that some cases are not curable - cos you were leaning on the fact that both partners can work together to get rid of the smell. in the case of TMA, what then is the solution? will your method work? of course not....

There are ways to help TMAU carriers so even if there is no cure it can still be managed so yes my method will work.

i didn't condemn anyone & thankfully i have never met anyone with such fishy odour in my entire sojourn. stop acting like all the men that have posted concerning this issue have a hidden agenda.

Oh but you can be quick to call me captain save-a-hoe as though I have an agenda.

you are not serious....
look at him taking captain save-a-hoë literally as he doesn't know what it means. instead of you to appreciate you have learnt one or two things from this thread, you are busy pointing fingers.

Look at you use captain save-a-hoe as though you don't know what it means. Is it used in any polite way?

Oh yes I learnt about TMAU and I also learnt that people who have difficult challenges can still rise above them, reinforcing my position that solution can be found if you look for it.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by clevvermind(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
it seems this thread is scared of front page. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

There are ways to help TMAU carriers so even if there is no cure it can still be managed so yes my method will work.

if the help is not a cure, then it's hopeless...

Oh but you can be quick to call me captain save-a-hoe as though I have an agenda.

because you act like one.....
no one is denigrating the other - no one has condemned anyone here. not a single soul has owned up to having a fishy odour so where's the condemnation you are seeing?

Look at you use captain save-a-hoe as though you don't know what it means. Is it used in any polite way?

yes - it means you are a woman wrapper.

Oh yes I learnt about TMAU and I also learnt that people who have difficult challenges can still rise above them, reinforcing my position that solution can be found if you look for it.

how do you rise above a fishy odour caused by a missing gene? infuse the gene back or what? there's no solution to stop the odour - counselling or patronising them isn't a solution. there's no cure for the condition - no cure, no solution.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

if the help is not a cure, then it's hopeless...

because you act like one.....
no one is denigrating the other - no one has condemned anyone here. not a single soul has owned up to having a fishy odour so where's the condemnation you are seeing?

yes - it means you are a woman wrapper.

how do you rise above a fishy odour caused by a missing gene? infuse the gene back or what? there's no solution to stop the odour - counselling or patronising them isn't a solution. there's no cure for the condition - no cure, no solution.

There is no know cure for HIV/AIDS but Magic Johnson is still alive and healthy. Michael J Fox has Parkinson's but is still alive married and a father. Incurable diseases are not sentences to social pariah so your vehemence in insisting that since there is no cure, managing it is not a solution is laughably ignorant. There are people living with TMAU who have managed to find ways to get the smell down but no coogar says to them you are forever Mrs Smelly Hoo-ha.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

There is no know cure for HIV/AIDS but Magic Johnson is still alive and healthy. Michael J Fox has Parkinson's but is still alive married and a father.

apples & oranges, mate!
HIV/AIDS don't smell.....how can you even compare this to fishy odour smell? grin

Incurable diseases are not sentences to social pariah so your vehemence in insisting that since there is no cure, managing it is not a solution is laughably ignorant.

you are the one acting ignorant here.....
you told us before now that talking about it provides a solution....i told you no amount of your counselling or patronising would stop the smell. until the smell is completely removed, you cannot use the word solution.

There are people living with TMAU who have managed to find ways to get the smell down but no coogar says to them you are forever Mrs Smelly Hoo-ha.

people living with TMA is half of the story - what other option do they have? suicide? of course they will somehow manage within themselves to cope with it but that isn't why we are here, is it? the crux is about the partners living with the TMA folks.

i think you need to read the OP again to have a grasp of what his gripe is all about. the people(partners) who have to deal with the pungent smell are the real victims here. lemme ask you again - will you marry a woman living with TMA? answer that question without beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

apples & oranges, mate!
HIV/AIDS don't smell.....how can you even compare this to fishy odour smell? grin

So TMAU is some how worse than Parkinson's or HIV/AIDS? Wetin we no go hear.

you are the one acting ignorant here.....
you told us before now that talking about it provides a solution....i told you no amount of your counselling or patronising would stop the smell. until the smell is completely removed, you cannot use the word solution.

Really coogar twisting words to make a point is weak. The matter of discussion came up to find out if a partner has smelly couchie. Why do you have to lie? LoL so who is the one with the agenda?

people living with TMA is half of the story - what other option do they have? suicide? of course they will somehow manage within themselves to cope with it but that isn't why we are here, is it? the crux is about the partners living with the TMA folks.

And those who love them can not encourage them to do what is necessary to get the smell down because smelly couchie means you are no longer relevant to them?

i think you need to read the OP again to have a grasp of what his gripe is all about. the people(partners) who have to deal with the pungent smell are the real victims here. lemme ask you again - will you marry a woman living with TMA? answer that question without beating about the bush.

You need to read the OP again because no where did he mention TMAU. Sheesh the victims are the partners? Gosh what a callously fellow you are. Someone living with an incurable condition is diminished and you are asking me why I said you condemned them? Is it not obvious you have no sympathy? You really don't pay attention to what people write only the imaginations floating in your head. Did I not say here that an ex of mine had an infection that lead to smelly couchie?

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
LordReed:

So TMAU is some how worse than Parkinson's or HIV/AIDS? Wetin we no go hear.

much worse - especially in the context where a man married a woman that didn't disclose her condition.

Really coogar twisting words to make a point is weak. The matter of discussion came up to find out if a partner has smelly couchie. Why do you have to lie? LoL so who is the one with the agenda?

so am i the OP?
he came to ask why some babes can't get rid of their fishy smell. you said it's nothing to worry about as counselling can effectively get the smell off. i then told you some of the cases are incurable......since then, you just kept dancing from pillar to post.

And those who love them can not encourage them to do what is necessary to get the smell down because smelly couchie means you are no longer relevant to them?

a bad smell is a bad smell....
are you considering the partner at all? does he have to put up with a bad smell throughout the relationship or marriage?

You need to read the OP again because no where did he mention TMAU. Sheesh the victims are the partners? Gosh what a callously fellow you are. Someone living with an incurable condition is diminished and you are asking me why I said you condemned them? Is it not obvious you have no sympathy?

sympathy over preference?
you are a malicious human being. why haven't you put all the beggars on the streets in your house cos of your sympathy?

i never said the OP mentioned TMA. i said he was worried that some women smell badly. he's obviously not a woman & if he's complaining then his friends or himself musta been affected by it and thus he's a victim.

You really don't pay attention to what people write only the imaginations floating in your head. Did I not say here that an ex of mine had an infection that lead to smelly couchie?

what she had then is irrelevant cos hers was curable. lemme ask you again, will you marry a woman that has an incurable coochie smell?

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
coogar:

much worse - especially in the context where a man married a woman that didn't disclose her condition.

Really? Which dream world do you inhabit please. I want that world were the effects of HIV/AIDS or Parkinson's is like candy compared to TMAU.

so am i the OP?
he came to ask why some babes can't get rid of their fishy smell. you said it's nothing to worry about as counselling can effectively get the smell off. i then told you some of the cases are incurable......since then, you just kept dancing from pillar to post.

LoL, please quote the post where I said counselling will get the smell off. Sheesh what a fibber.

a bad smell is a bad smell....
are you considering the partner at all? does he have to put up with a bad smell throughout the relationship or marriage?

If he helps his partner get the smell down why would he?

sympathy over preference?
you are a malicious human being. why haven't you put all the beggars on the streets in your house cos of your sympathy?

i never said the OP mentioned TMA. i said he was worried that some women smell badly. he's obviously not a woman & if he's complaining then his friends or himself musta been affected by it and thus he's a victim.

Calling the partners the real victims is callous because you are saying the TMAU sufferers plight is of little consequence to them. Is it fun to know that you can't get rid of a smell you had no hand in creating?

what she had then is irrelevant cos hers was curable. lemme ask you again, will you marry a woman that has an incurable coochie smell?

You are not as subtle as you think. You fully expect me to say yes so you can berate me with captain save-a-hoe type remarks. Lemme not disappoint you, Yes I can and have demonstrated it. If you like call me whatever I don't give two flying fuçks.

4 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by adabeke12(f): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2014
ughhhhhh... i made a comment and i was blocked by spambots
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2014
LordReed:

Really? Which dream world do you inhabit please. I want that world were the effects of HIV/AIDS or Parkinson's is like candy compared to TMAU.

you are starting to sound like a broken record now. a woman refused to disclose her TMA condition, lured you into marrying her and you are here lying that you would take it in your stride?

LoL, please quote the post where I said counselling will get the smell off. Sheesh what a fibber.

i am not in the habit of digging out old posts - you implied or said it that talking with the partner would completely get the smell off....like you are a prophet who can decree for the smell to stop.

If he helps his partner get the smell down why would he?

stop talking like an ignoramus....
getting the smell down doesn't exactly mean no smell at all & besides, did you not read this condition is hereditary? if a baby is produced from your smelly union, there's a big chance your innocent daughters will cop the same condition.

Calling the partners the real victims is callous because you are saying the TMAU sufferers plight is of little consequence to them. Is it fun to know that you can't get rid of a smell you had no hand in creating?

the partners are the real victims.....
if i am HIV positive and i lied to get married to someone who wouldn't have married me if she knew my condition then she's a victim of fraud. people get thrown into prison for refusing to disclose their HIV status to their sexual partners. you can read it up!

You are not as subtle as you think. You fully expect me to say yes so you can berate me with captain save-a-hoe type remarks. Lemme not disappoint you, Yes I can and have demonstrated it. If you like call me whatever I don't give two flying fuçks.

i will give you one more feather to your hat - you will move up from captain save-a-hoe to colonel save-a-sket. stop all these nonsense you are typing about marrying someone with an incurable condition. ignorance is the only reason you would marry such not because you are a nice individual!

2 Likes

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
coogar:

you are starting to sound like a broken record now. a woman refused to disclose her TMA condition, lured you into marrying her and you are here lying that you would take it in your stride?

You want by all means to prove that TMAU Is worse than HIV so please I say again gimme your dream world or at least recommend your dealer LoL.

i am not in the habit of digging out old posts - you implied or said it that talking with the partner would completely get the smell off....like you are a prophet who can decree for the smell to stop.

LoL fibber!

stop talking like an ignoramus....
getting the smell down doesn't exactly mean no smell at all & besides, did you not read this condition is hereditary? if a baby is produced from your smelly union, there's a big chance your innocent daughters will cop the same condition.

It is quite clear how you detest TMAU carriers so what was the hullabaloo about condemn? LoL coogar learn to pay attention.

the partners are the real victims.....
if i am HIV positive and i lied to get married to someone who wouldn't have married me if she knew my condition then she's a victim of fraud. people get thrown into prison for refusing to disclose their HIV status to their sexual partners. you can read it up!

LoL talk about shifting goal posts, did the op specify that the condition was hidden before marriage or is that not a product of your imagination?

i will give you one more feather to your hat - you will move up from captain save-a-hoe to colonel save-a-sket. stop all these nonsense you are typing about marrying someone with an incurable condition. ignorance is the only reason you would marry such not because you are a nice individual!

LoL as regular as clockwork hope your poop is this regular.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
LordReed:

You want by all means to prove that TMAU Is worse than HIV so please I say again gimme your dream world or at least recommend your dealer LoL.

incurable disease that can be inherited? i call it even steven at best!

It is quite clear how you detest TMAU carriers so what was the hullabaloo about condemn? LoL coogar learn to pay attention.

i don't detest them, i just prefer someone else.

LoL talk about shifting goal posts, did the op specify that the condition was hidden before marriage or is that not a product of your imagination?

duh!
if it wasn't hidden from the outset, why would the condition surprise the man involved here to the point of complaining about it? you are not smart at all. if i know about the fishy odour before marriage, would i complain about it after marriage?

LoL as regular as clockwork hope your poop is this regular.

go & learn to articulate your points when arguing.......you didn't even congratulate me for moving you up the rank. how dare you!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
coogar:

incurable disease that can be inherited? i call it even steven at best!

May God continue to watch over us all and not let hidden susceptibility to things like cancer and heart disease become active in our lives.

i don't detest them, i just prefer someone else.

coogar coogar why then are you vehemently denying that I am capable of living with a TMAU carrier? Is it not my choice also?

duh!
if it wasn't hidden from the outset, why would the condition surprise the man involved here to the point of complaining about it? you are not smart at all. if i know about the fishy odour before marriage, would i complain about it after marriage?

You really should introduce me to your dealer you make an interesting sale point for him/her. LoL

go & learn to articulate your points when arguing.......you didn't even congratulate me for moving you up the rank. how dare you!!! grin

My points are well articulated, you merely wanted to ridicule me with a lowly rank. Fie on your rank! If I don't I get Field Marshal save-an-angel (TMAUed) I don't want and I won't congratulate you. grin grin grin
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by 190: 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:

TruE... guys like 190 eh? That one fit shoki dead fowl grin grin grin

while u go be the fowl abi?
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
LordReed:

May God continue to watch over us all and not let hidden susceptibility to things like cancer and heart disease become active in our lives.

a loud amen to that!

coogar coogar why then are you vehemently denying that I am capable of living with a TMAU carrier? Is it not my choice also?

you are not that tolerant!
i mean - you kicked a babe out for communicating with her ex.....how then should anyone expect you to live happily with a fishy odour for the rest of your life? grin

You really should introduce me to your dealer you make an interesting sale point for him/her. LoL

he's an online dealer.
brown, charlie, angel dust, kush, blunts, etc in the purest form. leave your email addy for the full details. grin

My points are well articulated, you merely wanted to ridicule me with a lowly rank. Fie on your rank! If I don't I get Field Marshal save-an-angel (TMAUed) I don't want and I won't congratulate you. grin grin grin

people are normally happy for being promoted. you went from a captain to a colonel less than 24 hrs & you are still unhappy. my church mind says you are an ingrate!

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
TMA is a very rare condition.
It does not even fit this discussion cos everything about them smell....breath, sweat etc.....
It affects men too
If it doesn't smell in their breath and sweat, then, it ain't TMA.
Fishy smell is mostly caused by Bacterial vaginosis. All the person needs is flagyl. C'est fini! cool
so, what are we talking about? undecided
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
veave:
If her hygiene is poor you tell her. If she refuses to change, leave her. But make sure you tell her the reason you are leaving her.

I have a fault, i'm blunt to a fault and don't know how to paint the story colorful to make it sweet. I would also appreciate someone who can kindly point out my faults. Instead of gossiping or having resentment.

Thank you.

My dear, its becos u have not learnt how to present issues politely. And its also becos oda ppl's feelings is not dat important to u.

With such an attitude u can only date men with little or no ego.
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by LordReed(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
coogar:

a loud amen to that!

you are not that tolerant!
i mean - you kicked a babe out for communicating with her ex.....how then should anyone expect you to live happily with a fishy odour for the rest of your life? grin

LoL coogar now I know what you call communication LoL.

he's an online dealer.
brown, charlie, angel dust, kush, blunts, etc in the purest form. leave your email addy for the full details. grin

lordmaximusreed@gmail.com ASAP. coogar dream land here I come!

people are normally happy for being promoted. you went from a captain to a colonel less than 24 hrs & you are still unhappy. my church mind says you are an ingrate!

30+ key presses is what you are using big grammar to dodge, you are a cheapskate!

1 Like

Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by veave(f): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
obongproff:

My dear, its becos u have not learnt how to present issues politely. And its also becos oda ppl's feelings is not dat important to u.

With such an attitude u can only date men with little or no ego.

Oga, what has people i date got to do with the story. I'd rather be an enemy than a hypocrite. I don't just tell the men, even the women. And i do not embarrass them while trying to help. If you claim to be my friend or boyfriend and cannot tell me i have body or mouth odour, or cannot caution me when i'm not getting it right but would prefer to make jest of me or shut me up in public, then of what use is the friendship to me?

Please its not everything that is about men and women empowerment oooo biko...

Lastly, everyone i dated in the past. We left each other better than when we met ( except one). And until now, we are good friends...
Re: Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks by coogar: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
alutacontinua:
TMA is a very rare condition.
It does not even fit this discussion cos everything about them smell....breath, sweat etc.....
It affects men too
If it doesn't smell in their breath and sweat, then, it ain't TMA.
Fishy smell is mostly caused by Bacterial vaginosis. All the person needs is flagyl. C'est fini! cool
so, what are we talking about? undecided

breath - altoids
sweat - deodorant or cologne.

what solution would you use to curb fishy odour down there? spray perfume on it? grin the chics with fishy odour have the antidote for sweat & breath, they don't have the antidote for the coochie.

LordReed:

LoL coogar now I know what you call communication LoL.

that's what you told us - the fit of rage that seized you when you found out about the ex was the deal breaker. cheesy

lordmaximusreed@gmail.com ASAP. coogar dream land here I come!

hector will contact you soon. cheesy

30+ key presses is what you are using big grammar to dodge, you are a cheapskate!

huh??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wife Battery: Should We Drop Police Case, Though He’s Threatening To Kill Her? / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.