Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience (5587 Views)

The 50k Girl Guy Pregnancy Scare Was Just A Staged Play..(proof) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 6 Ways To SCARE Your Guy Into Falling In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
My first pregnancy scare was super scary, I was a naïve daddy's girl then
6 years ago, my period was two weeks late
I told my then bf and he said 'babes, I don die, ur popman go kill me' grin (I was in my second year in the university then)
I told my school mother about my delayed period and she said we'd have to go to an hospital off campus the following day

When I got home, all I did was cry to God for forgiveness and promised not to engage in any immoral act if he'd take the baby away cheesy
My bosoms were getting bigger and my friends would say 'omo girl, your bf dey toju e gan o'. In my mind, I'd be like 'na belle oo'

I contemplated suicide but I quickly remembered my pastor said hell awaits anyone who takes his/her life

The following day, my school mother called to say something came up so she won't be able to go with me to the hospital
I dropped the call, switched off my phone and started another session of 'father, forgive me and take away this child'. I kind of slept off while praying

I woke up to a loud bang on my door
I opened my door and saw my bf panting
He had to come my hostel because my line wasn't going through and something told him I already killed myself
He begged me not to do anything funny

I summoned courage and went to the hospital the following day
The pregnancy result read negative and I leapt for joy

For a week, I didn't talk to my bf, I avoided him like the plague
I didn't want God to feel like I reneged on my promise to remain 'holy'

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by christybabe(f): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
@zeemor, things the female folks see. Afraid was ur name during that period abi,
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote
author=Zeemoor post=28938388]My first pregnancy scare was super scary, I
was a naïve daddy's girl then
I told my then bf and he said 'babes, I don die, ur popman go kill me'
grin (I was in my second year in the university then)
I told my school mother about my delayed period and she said we'd have
to go to an hospital off campus the following day

When I got home, all I did was cry to God for forgiveness and promised
not to engage in any immoral act if he'd take the baby away cheesy
My bosoms were getting bigger and my friends would say 'omo girl, your
bf dey toju e gan o'. In my mind, I'd be like 'na belle oo'

I contemplated suicide but I quickly remembered my pastor said hell
awaits anyone who takes his/her life

The following day, my school mother called to say something came up so
she won't be able to go with me to the hospital
I dropped the call, switched off my phone and started another session of
'father, forgive me and take away this child'. I kind of slept off
while praying

He had to come my hostel because my line wasn't going through and
something told him I already killed myself

[/quote]I can imagine how you felt when it came out negative. grin
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
All this bad girls... grin grin cheesy Click like if you have done an abortion.... Common don't deny your dead child.. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nne, miserable is the word grin
christybabe:
@zeemor, things the female folks see. Afraid was ur name during that period abi,
My dear, ise lo dabi wipe a heavy burden was lifted off me
Dazzlee:
I can imagine how you felt when it came out negative. grin
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Janeify:
sure grin
bad girl ;P
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote
author=tebirim post=28939127]All this bad girls... grin grin cheesy Click like
if you have done an abortion.... Common don't deny your dead child..
shocked[/quote]What is this one saying? undecided
Kindly get off me thread if you don't have any reasonable contribution. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Continue pretending..,,that dead child is crying... cry
Dazzlee:
What is this one saying? undecided
Kindly get off me thread if you don't have any reasonable contribution. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Beehorn(f): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ha ha! Op funny u o
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by quivah(f): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author = dazzlee]

If you've never had a pregnancy scare,
I'm beginning to wonder if you're a
female - virgin or not. [/quote]
now that's lubbish!! undecided cheesy and false.

if you don't near a d.ick why should you be scared?! and it doesn't make one less a female.. she's just assured since she no near anything wey fit cause am gbege!

but op, your writeup funny o... instead of scaring one off , it came out as a comic relief.. cheesy nice!
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by akinsadeez(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
shadowgwalker:
ok, I actually have a couple of experiences as an early novice. I never knew it was a warning sign until ...

The first scenario occurred while doing that do that we do in secret, I wore my safety suit well oh,but along the line I noticed the sensation got sweeter. to be honest, I thought the girl was a witch(as par first time with no knowledge), I never knew the KwanDom has exploded and we were hitting it raw.

well, after the climax I withdrew only for me to see my little man wearing a mini-skirt instead of a KwanDom. my heart melted, I went out to find solutions but was shy(ashamed) to talk to even the Pharmacist. I summoned up courage finally and I got Postinor 2 (two tiny tablets, never believed its potency . abi nah mustar seed?)

well, I gave her the drugs, but kept on having nightmares dreaming of babies.

time passed, normal date shifted and was delayed and that was my terrifying moment.

the good news later came in and I learnt my lessons to abstain oh.

LMAO at the bolded. gringringringrin

Mehn This thread funny die grin haven't laughed like this in a while. There is nothing as scary as hearing those words ''I missed my period''. grin
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
My true scare----- pee on the stick x 3 plus doctors office blood test twice. Thankfully, no affirmatives back then.

Get on an effective contraceptive and get a piece of mind. Its getting better up to 99.9 precent.

Control population. No unwanted pregnancies. If ur gonna have, take care of it.

Zip it up, wrap it up, pop in, put it in: avoid pregnancy, avoid STD.

grin

*informercial from planned parenthood*.
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
akinsadeez:

LMAO at the bolded. gringringringrin

Mehn This thread funny die grin haven't laughed like this in a while. There is nothing as scary as hearing those words ''I missed my period''. grin
lol!!the excitement turns scary...
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2014
I had mine 2years ago, I downloaded a app that helps keep track of my period after I started having sex then(no need to keep track when I was a v, pregnancy doesn't cm without sex). It was through this app I knew my period was late, I stylishy asked a birthday mate of mine whom we both started our period the same day the previous month if she had seen hers again and she said yes' infact 5days back shocked

I didn't know what to do, how do I tell BF am pregnant? I had to tell a close male frnd(guys could keep ur secret) who asked me to buy PT from any pharmacy store, ok ho! I went to the market walking like a miserable person sad I had to stp by a small medicine store and asked for it 'I want to buy PT' she said its 50# 'ok bring it' I bougght only one that day and used it when I got home but the result was confusing so I had to go to the market again to buy frm another store so that thee lady will not start asking questions.

In short I bought PT worth 500# grin I later told BF about it and he asked me to go for blood test, I went for blood test and it came out negative cheesy but then I had not seen myy period for 11 days, I started drinking sugary drinks just so it might come, I became restless, to make matters worse each time I sleep na so so baby I dey see, pregnant women everywhere, pastors preaching against abortion, jehovah witness came to teach me against abortion it was then I concluded I was pregnant cry

I had to start smilling like a witch at home so mum won't start suuspecting anything, I later went for scan o! The woman looked at me and asked "are you having sex?" I said yes, "why didn't you use condom" lipsrsealed maybe she should help me ask bf

It was that very night my period came! I was so happy, it was one of the scarriest moment of my life, my parents would have killed me grin

There is nothing as good as having a baby in the proper way it should come, in a family setting where the baby would be loved and cherished
Sorry for lng post.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2014
[quote
author=OlamiB post=28947793]There is nothing as good as having a baby in the proper way it should come, in a family setting where the baby would be loved and cherished.[/quote] So true. Just chill till the right time. Heaven knows I've learnt my lesson.
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by angelsing(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:

Exactly but they will come to nl to form "holier dan thou"....smh
guess them talking make u girls feel a little awkward..Anyway, virgins don't readily scream they are virgins, they usually keep to them self. U will only know when the guy attempts to go there...lol
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by angelsing(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahaha
Eleda mi oooooooo!

They are the ones that would be scratching the guy like recharge card during the act o.

hahahahahahahh....your are something else...Lol
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Equado(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2014
@ op your story is similar to what am facing now...the only difference is that we did it...she's tormenting my life...we haven't confirmed yet though...she's not seen her monthly aunt... Her aunt z supposed to be around 3days ago...#its Horrible
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Equado:
@ op your story is similar to what am facing now...the only difference is that we did it...she's tormenting my life...we haven't confirmed yet though...she's not seen her monthly aunt... Her aunt z supposed to be around 3days ago...#its Horrible
3 days is too short to conclude, she should chill till a week and test for pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahaha...funny stories gringrin

When it happened to my Ex I wan die that day lipsrsealedgrin
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
*modified* lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
@ Equado......Calm down. smiley Three days is way too early to conclude. Many factors delay the 'red wine'.....especially stress.
She should hold on for like a week, if then it doesn't show up, then get a PT strip or opt for a blood test. Don't worry, she's not preggy.
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by REB3L(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'll be back to give y'all mine.
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by scantee(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Equado:

mate
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by slimshadie(f): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
laff yaf tear ma belle... Recharge card on top this act... shocked
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahaha
Eleda mi oooooooo!

They are the ones that would be scratching the guy like recharge card during the act o.

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by slimshadie(f): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
So were u able to kip your promise? grin #justcurious#
Zeemoor:
My first pregnancy scare was super scary, I was a naïve daddy's girl then
I told my then bf and he said 'babes, I don die, ur popman go kill me' grin (I was in my second year in the university then)
I told my school mother about my delayed period and she said we'd have to go to an hospital off campus the following day

When I got home, all I did was cry to God for forgiveness and promised not to engage in any immoral act if he'd take the baby away cheesy
My bosoms were getting bigger and my friends would say 'omo girl, your bf dey toju e gan o'. In my mind, I'd be like 'na belle oo'

I contemplated suicide but I quickly remembered my pastor said hell awaits anyone who takes his/her life

The following day, my school mother called to say something came up so she won't be able to go with me to the hospital
I dropped the call, switched off my phone and started another session of 'father, forgive me and take away this child'. I kind of slept off while praying

He had to come my hostel because my line wasn't going through and something told him I already killed myself

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Oahray: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lmao! I can imagine op grin
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Yes...........................but for two years grin
I deserve a medal, right? cheesy
slimshadie:
So were u able to kip your promise? grin #justcurious#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
slimshadie:
laff yaf tear ma belle... Recharge card on top this act... shocked

naso I see am babe.

You're beautiful dear.
#NoLiez

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:
I had mine 2years ago, I downloaded a app that helps keep track of my period after I started having sex then(no need to keep track when I was a v, pregnancy doesn't cm without sex). It was through this app I knew my period was late, I stylishy asked a birthday mate of mine whom we both started our period the same day the previous month if she had seen hers again and she said yes' infact 5days back shocked

I didn't know what to do, how do I tell BF am pregnant? I had to tell a close male frnd(guys could keep ur secret) who asked me to buy PT from any pharmacy store, ok ho! I went to the market walking like a miserable person sad I had to stp by a small medicine store and asked for it 'I want to buy PT' she said its 50# 'ok bring it' I bougght only one that day and used it when I got home but the result was confusing so I had to go to the market again to buy frm another store so that thee lady will not start asking questions.

In short I bought PT worth 500# grin I later told BF about it and he asked me to go for blood test, I went for blood test and it came out negative cheesy but then I had not seen myy period for 11 days, I started drinking sugary drinks just so it might come, I became restless, to make matters worse each time I sleep na so so baby I dey see, pregnant women everywhere, pastors preaching against abortion, jehovah witness came to teach me against abortion it was then I concluded I was pregnant cry

I had to start smilling like a witch at home so mum won't start suuspecting anything, I later went for scan o! The woman looked at me and asked "are you having sex?" I said yes, "why didn't you use condom" lipsrsealed maybe she should help me ask bf

It was that very night my period came! I was so happy, it was one of the scarriest moment of my life, my parents would have killed me grin

There is nothing as good as having a baby in the proper way it should come, in a family setting where the baby would be loved and cherished
Sorry for lng post.

Now I know why you have a big ukwu. Side-effect of abortion.
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Youngpo413: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2015

Now I know why you have a big ukwu. Side-effect of abortion.
lol,so big assss is a side effect of abortion?

That means most ladies are involved then.
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by Youngpo413: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2015

Exactly but they will come to nl to form "holier dan thou"....smh
all non virgins are always jealous of virgins,so I'm not surprised at all these mockery,its not easy for a lady to remain a virgin nowadays,so if they like let them announce it to the whole world,it worths it.
Women are their worst enemies sha.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Your Ego Ruins Your Relationship / Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? / See What These Male And Female Gorrilas Were Caught Doing(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.