Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience (5602 Views)

The 50k Girl Guy Pregnancy Scare Was Just A Staged Play..(proof) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / 6 Ways To SCARE Your Guy Into Falling In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by purplelips(f): 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Funny Op....
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by BrownCarton: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2018
debonairprinx:
Interesting experiences we got here uh.
Well mine was a lil bit intentional. Don't climax easily with condoms, makes me clock an hour sometimes though. So I resorted to having it raw, it was with my ex then.
happened to climax inside her vaginal cavity once, though assured me she was gonna take care of it, but I kept calling 2months after while she was in school if She as seen her period.
Just hope she aint gonna give me the shocker of my life in future though.
How did it end bro?
Re: Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience by debonairprinx(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
BrownCarton:

How did it end bro?

Just wana get me agitated. She took care of it with the after sex pill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Girls Be Like......graphics!!!!! / What Do Men Like Better? Thigh Gap Or No Thigh Gap? / Man Filmed handling Woman’s Boob In ‘korope’ Public Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.