Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] (32886 Views)

Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Fake Boko-Haram Member Arrested In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by prophetfire: 3:08am On Dec 17, 2014
I didnt need DSS to tell me dt all those trash about ihejirika n sherif by one hungry attention seeking white Davies were lies.its unfortunate dt people like elrufai n northern leaders started screaming for their heads.nd these are people aspiring to rule the county.peeps with low iq.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by patrick89(m): 3:32am On Dec 17, 2014
koboko69:
I get really upset and angry when this clowns just spin foolish damage control and think all Nigeirians are gullible. This story is a typical story of the gods....by madam pdp dss. Nigerians are wiser now. I wonder how this bunch of uneducated, young petty traders could have spinned all this jargons Ogar is saying. all i see is some young hungry petty traders, sacrificed for damage control by the pdp controlled dss. DSS have never found the sponsors of terrorism, they only exonerate sponsors.

This story is an old news.. Take a look at this picture..

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by tit(f): 3:53am On Dec 17, 2014
which one of them is ibnsultan?
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by naijaking1: 4:36am On Dec 17, 2014
tolababa:
Help me ask Ogar who's paying them to act the fakeness of Boko Haram #OniroOshi

I was about to ask the same question. Who was paying them to act like the real thing, only to make news designed to damage the president and provide a news opportunity for uninformed Nigerians to call him dumb, mumu, etc.
My friend the finger points only to one direction, to the people who 'celebrated' every BK victory, and adduce a reason to describe GEJ as being incapable of living up to the security challenges of the country-- a reason they have a better option in the form a "tough" retired army general!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Aderupoko2: 4:47am On Dec 17, 2014
This is about 2015, this country Don finish.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by akatonero(m): 4:48am On Dec 17, 2014
I bet you they dnt lie i served in born n I know sherrif started all this mess

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Rexyl(m): 5:10am On Dec 17, 2014
I wonder how those who are determined to make the country ungovernable and truncate our democracy suddenly become the progressives. May God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Rexyl(m): 5:20am On Dec 17, 2014
akatonero:
I bet you they dnt lie i served in born n I know sherrif started all this mess

No one should deny the truth that boko haram was started in the North with full backing of some state governors in 2003. But when their initiative showed its true colour and began to destroy their societies, they started dissociating themselves. As a result of public denial of those guys by their collaborators or sponsors they resorted to killing anyone and destroying just anything on their way.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by lakamua: 5:39am On Dec 17, 2014
omenka:
Sounds like a poorly written Nollywood script.

SSS investigates and reveal to the public "who the sponsors are not" but they can NEVER conduct an investigation to reveal "who the sponsors are!!"

Who's deceiving who here??
you are one of the few wise nigerians left. The rest are getting so stupid just to defend obvious lies

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by jacabi(m): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2014
goldfish27:

Later dem go say make dem talk say na APC dey behind am.....na today Naija is full of sh*t n d media no dey help matters at all dem just be lik ashawo who pay na him go enter
The media is another big enemy we have in this country. They would publish news today and come out tomorrow to deny it or even apologise if need be, forgetting that, they have misled some gullible ones.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by skymax: 6:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Arch1:
When will you dimwits make good use of your brains even if it is for once?

What has this got to do with APC and Shettima again? Isnt it the presidency that employed Dr Stephen Davies to help negotiate for the release of the abducted chibok girls?

Isnt it the presidency that recently told us that they negotited a a cease fire deal with one fictitious Ahmadu Danladi, Boko Harams seretary general only for the whole ceasefire deal to turn being a scam?

Why must the presidency always blame others for the poor handling of the Boko Haram insurgency?
Point of correction: The presidency never employed Davies, he was scammed just like the FG was made to believe they were negotiating with genuine BH gang!
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Rexyl(m): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Arch1:
And yet another ignorant looney on the loose.

Those arrested are from the Kanuri ethnic group. Hausa is differeent from Kanuri. Abubakar Shekau, the leader of BH is a Kanuri from Yobe state. Most of the Boko fighters are Kanuri and not Hausa. They are two different tribes

It's like you are making clarification now... Many thought boko haram had most members drawn from kanuris, hausas and fulanis. You are claiming they mainly kanuris.

It is better people resolve the issue of terrorism in Nigeria collectively. We must investigate comprehensively and hold on the truth.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by akwarandu(m): 6:44am On Dec 17, 2014
If I believe dis woman it means that something is wrong with me
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by crown777(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2014
Fake,real,old and new BH!!!! The presidency can't be trusted!! So sad!!! Now that the man is in the PdP and promised Gej north east votes. Now they have pics of BH that lied against Ali Modu Sherrif? And yet they can't get the pics of the real BH. Young and old Nigerians Gej care less about us but more about 2015. They will continue to feed us with crumbles of news and keep the real news away from us....
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by queebeediva(f): 7:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Another fake story by some fake persons . Is sambisa, chibok,and bombing fake? Plsease we need to no what's real? Rubbish tales.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by olawumiseun: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2014
So far now every thing about Nigeria is fake. Cause they want to protect Ali modu sheriff they . Nigerian politrics
jacabi:
Ah! Don't know what to believe again.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by hotwax: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2014
You can investigate to determine fake boko-haram, but you can't investigate to determine the real sponsor.

Jonathan government is up to evil something.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by NinaD: 7:35am On Dec 17, 2014
omenka:

SSS investigates and reveal to the public "who the sponsors are not" but they can NEVER conduct an investigation to reveal "who the sponsors are!!"

on point
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by ritapromise(f): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Whatever, angry
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by kepal99(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2014
Pictures or #IdonBlvIt
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by major466(m): 8:00am On Dec 17, 2014
When DSS dismissed the claim by Davis, lots of APC e minions went haywire raining insults on DSS for refusing to investigate the matter. Now that DSS has done a thorough investigation and in the process exposed and caught fake boko haram sycophants, APC e minions are still shouting. We told them right from the onset that real terrorist will never exposed the name of their sponsors, they thought we were high on weeds. They believed the Australian Negotiator hook line and sinker because the fake boko haram elements mischievously involved the name Ihejirika (a Christian) and Ali Modu Sherri. The final outcome is not what they expected and they're not happy. They're unhappy because their sense of reasoning is blinded by hate.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2014
omenka:

DSS lady is just damn funny
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by teadrake(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2014
OP.how do we know they're lying?Nigeria,a country where anything is possible!!
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by jacabi(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2014
olawumiseun:
So far now every thing about Nigeria is fake. Cause they want to protect Ali modu sheriff they . Nigerian politrics
But we know better.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Geeman74(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Naija I hail ooo . When There are too many conflicting reports it becomes difficult to identify which is true. My take- siddon look
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by shegsrules(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Because sheriff don join pdp he is no more a boko haram sponsor, hw about the Russian cargo plane he went to clear at kano. All I know is he formed the group back wen he was governor of borno state, government just trying to blackmail people so we don't chw clueless the were with the negotiators
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Ojiofor: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2014
adanny01:
The kind of rubish this woman spews makes me wanna puke. Do they always think we are fools before bringing out these gory tales? Yet again, my intelligence is insulted by the DSS.
I don't mind if your intelligence is insulted over and over again by the truth as revealed by DSS.those islamic yahoo yahoo criminals have been unmasked by DSS it's now up to mr davis to come and identify or deny his boys.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by adanny01(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ojiofor:
I don't mind if your intelligence is insulted over and over again by the truth as revealed by DSS.those islamic yahoo yahoo criminals have been unmasked by DSS it's now up to mr davis to come and identify or deny his boys.

You would accept anything from that DSS spokeswoman for the truth because you have always been baised and expect a form of defence to satisfy your already inclined view of things.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Ojiofor: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
adanny01:

You would accept anything from that DSS spokeswoman for the truth because you have always been baised and expect a form of defence to satisfy your already inclined view of things.
if you are not bias you wont accuse ihejirika of sponsoring terror based on davis claim without evidence or proof.dss have arrested the criminals that fed davis with wrong information.
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by adanny01(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ojiofor:
if you are not bias you wont accuse ihejirika of sponsoring terror based on davis claim without evidence or proof.dss have arrested the criminals that fed davis with wrong information.

Did you hear me accusing or criticizing anybody of sponsoring terror.

It is only logical to believe that as GEJ openly admited that the Boko haram have infiltrated his government then someoone alleges that Ihejirika and Sherif were the top sponsors. It makes more sense that Sheriff has been caught on so many occassions doing things that proof the allegation right.

Now, the SSS who have become clearly partisan in our nation today have been having trouble keeping Boko haram prisoners in bars while frustating a case against a caught bomb blast masterminder.

In this case of chasing the shadows, the SSS beamed the search on exonarating the alleged top sponsors clearing thier names in the process. The one that is obvious is that of Sheriff who has been enjoyin the company of the president despite all the allegations against him.

I dont know for sure what the SSS are up to but a lie is a lie and i can smell it all over the SSS on this matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo & Wife Test Motorcycles They Donated To APC / The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.