Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] (32883 Views)

Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Fake Boko-Haram Member Arrested In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
When will the "Secretary" of Boko Haram that the FG was negotiating with be arrested?

4 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by peculiarabacus(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
like I do say:::::give them a fake death and don't disturbe us with rubbish#justwastingtime

Nigeria police catching fake boko haram while boko haram are killing for rea.....mtcheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Ogbodavies(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by abdulazee1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
There is sometin, tht the presidency and dss. Is not telling us. The. Truth and nothing but the truth. God help Nigeria
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by mazzi: 9:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
I said it that Davis is a fake man.he was employ by shetima and Apc to dent the image of an innocent man(ihejirika).very soon we will hear more abt the stage managed bomb attack on buhari.EVIL MEN!

8 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by XRAY21(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Fake or real boko na boko
There need to Be taking as terrorist and after proper interrogation hage them to death
Wicked ab@ki's
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by qualityovenbake(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Imagine the lies and propaganda these Mr Davis has been spreading all this while. Outside forces wouldn't rest until they see Nigeria divide. God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by 1stola: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
story storey
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by jomoh: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
They didn't give this kind of detail when they raided APC Data centre

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Pajames4all: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
THE GREATEST LIAR ON
EARTH

2 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Collynzo9: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
Anyone who ever believed General Ihejirika was a boko haram sponsor needs his brain checked.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by saintikechi(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
kill them all
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by yahx(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

[url]http://www.thecable.ng/dss-parades-davis-associates-boko-haram-impostors [/url]| TheCable

I think they have been bribed in other to close the case of sheriff# fake boko haram story fr d gods#YOU JUST FOOLING YOURSELVESS NoT nigerians we knw watsup

2 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Collynzo9: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
In Musiwa's voice, do you see any similarity in atitude?

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bz7fn7NCUAAUBFt.jpg:large[/img]

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Arch1: 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
mazzi:
I said it that Davis is a fake man.he was employ by shetima and Apc to dent the image of an innocent man(ihejirika).very soon we will hear more abt the stage managed bomb attack on buhari.EVIL MEN!
When will you dimwits make good use of your brains even if it is for once?

What has this got to do with APC and Shettima again? Isnt it the presidency that employed Dr Stephen Davies to help negotiate for the release of the abducted chibok girls?

Isnt it the presidency that recently told us that they negotited a a cease fire deal with one fictitious Ahmadu Danladi, Boko Harams seretary general only for the whole ceasefire deal to turn being a scam?

Why must the presidency always blame others for the poor handling of the Boko Haram insurgency?

6 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by OYAY(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
So automatically Ali Modu Sheriff and Ihejirika become a free person! All this show just to free presisent's friend? This country is a joke!Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by thaoriginator: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
koboko69:
I get really upset and angry when this clowns just spin foolish damage control and think all Nigeirians are gullible. This story is a typical story of the gods....by madam pdp dss. Nigerians are wiser now. I wonder how this bunch of uneducated, young petty traders could have spinned all this jargons Ogar is saying. all i see is some young hungry petty traders, sacrificed for damage control by the pdp controlled dss. DSS have never found the sponsors of terrorism, they only exonerate sponsors.
Those guys may not even what's going on. They may not even know fake news like this is going round. What a pity!
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by gratiaeo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
This Hausa people really scammed Davis.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Arch1: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
OYAY:
So automatically Ali Modu Sheriff and Ihejirika become a free person! All this show just to free presisent's friend? This country is a joke!Yeye dey smell.
The exoneration of Ali Modu Sheriff is the part i find very disturbing

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Collynzo9: 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
Arch1:

What has this got to do with APC and Shettima again? Isnt it the presidency that employed Dr Stephen Davies to help negotiate for the release of the abducted chibok girls?

Isnt it the presidency that recently told us that they negotited a acease fiee deal with on fictitious Ahmadu Danladi, Boko Harams seretary general only for the whole ceasefire deal to turn being a scam?

Why must the presidency always blame others for the poor handling of the Boko Haram insurgency?
Shut up fool!
The Presidency never employed Davis to carry out any negotiation, they have consistently denied that. Davied himself denied the claim and admitted that he was working on his own as he couldn't get access to the President.
Before calling someone a dimwit, get your own facts right.

11 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by tomistelle(f): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
I skipped,skimmed,scanned n still cudnt get a hold of what they are talkin about,all I was seeing was figures of nairas and "scam"...Balderdash of d highest order,mtcheewww
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by shellworker: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
koboko69:
I get really upset and angry when this clowns just spin foolish damage control and think all Nigeirians are gullible. This story is a typical story of the gods....by madam pdp dss. Nigerians are wiser now. I wonder how this bunch of uneducated, young petty traders could have spinned all this jargons Ogar is saying. all i see is some young hungry petty traders, sacrificed for damage control by the pdp controlled dss. DSS have never found the sponsors of terrorism, they only exonerate sponsors.

Keep quiet and stop doubting!

5 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by petomas(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
adeyinkaowoeye:
Dem go run if na d d true BH
Police Academy 7.

Wetin mumu want tell mumu wey mumu never know. Leave them jare
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by gratiaeo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
mazzi:
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Arch1: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
gratiaeo:
This Hausa people really scammed Davis.
And yet another ignorant looney on the loose.

Those arrested are from the Kanuri ethnic group. Hausa is differeent from Kanuri. Abubakar Shekau, the leader of BH is a Kanuri from Yobe state. Most of the Boko fighters are Kanuri and not Hausa. They are two different tribes
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided

May God save us from Goofluck and his dim witted aides. Are we seriously meant to believe this story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Arch1: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Collynzo9:

Shut up fool!
The Presidency never employed Davis to carry out any negotiation, they have consistently denied that. Davied himself denied the claim and admitted that he was working on his own as he couldn't get access to the President.
Before calling someone a dimwit, get your own facts right.
Dunce

so you want me to believe the Dss nay the presidency?

Okay ... What happened to the ceasefire deal negotiated with ahmadu danladi?

Where is shekau is a dead or still alive?

What about the chibok girls? I guess their abduction is still a scam

what of aminu ogwuche the alleged mastermind of the nyanya bombing? Has the court not thrown out the charges against him as againt the dss allegation

4 Likes

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
englishmart:
fake boko?

Give them a fake bullet.
They need To die a fake death.
shocked

hahaha....nairaland, una go kill me with laugh...........fake death, fake bullet.....@englishmart....l am lmao..... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by san316(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
I just hope this is not a fake story told by a fake woman to make us believe her fake ideas.

what is suspicious is that she took her time to explain everything which is unusual of her.

Mary! Please I like your storytelling, tell us another? e.g; how shekau is actually a fake bh leader and how the bombings and killings were stage managed.

1 Like

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by Boss13: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is this supposed to make the news? Sheriff was pinpointed as a sponsor of Boko Haram. He was not arrested and interrogated. It is either he is not a sponsor or the govt is not interested. Now why waste resources, time, money and energy to uncover fake Boko Haram members just to tell us Sheriff and Ihejirika are not sponsors when you can actually channel such resources to uncover the real sponsors. Is this a video game or what?

Now if the DSS is interested in ensuring the public is aware that Sheriff and Ihejirika are not the sponsors then I believe they have gotten their priority wrong and probably the DSS is actually the sponsors via the Federal Government. There are allegations that Sheriff armed Boko Haram members, there are also allegations from the army that commanding officers instruct them to stop chasing fleeing Boko Haram members. There are also allegations of CBN transferring money.

It is strange that for 6 years after the president mentioned that Boko Haram has infiltrated his government, not one person has been identified and arrested. Likewise, not one DSS member has been sacked for not doing their job. Hence it is logical to conclude that the federal government is the chief sponsor of Boko Haram including the DSS.

P.S remember the issues of Boko Haram members who wanted to escape the DSS captivity or probably were released by the DSS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] by mazzi: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Arch1:

Isnt it the presidency that recently told us that they negotited a a cease fire deal with one fictitious Ahmadu Danladi, Boko Harams seretary general only for the whole ceasefire deal to turn being a scam?

shatap Fg never employed that fhool(davis),he too said so.moreover,one of the arrested men comfessed to be an aid to shetima.read and understand

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Defends $1.9 Billion Nigeria-Niger Republic Railway Project / Dele Alake: Obasanjo’s Mischief And Hypocrisy On Display Again / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.