Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) - Computers (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) (48909 Views)

Am Here To Help You Solve Your Systems Problems (hardware And Software) / Inquiry: Job Prospects For Computer Systems & Networks Major / How To Networking Three Computer Systems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 4:07am On Apr 27, 2015
rawe45:
Hello, what are the prices for a 320gb had for dell and 500gb hdd for dell laptop also. Save a bro from getting extorted.

Mail me.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by gememerald(m): 4:08am On Apr 27, 2015
jboixxx:
Hello gememerald, my sister's HP620 refuses to charge! Once its plugged, it indicates that "Plugged in, not charging" and when I got a new charged battery from another HP620 installed, it gives a prompt of "consider replacing battery"!!! Changed adapters but still no change. When the system is OFF and disconnected from the power adapter, the jack indicator keeps flashing in orange. Kindly advice.

Ensure you buy replacement battery specific to the system.

Also check the battery connectors
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by newazuka: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Do you train people
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by papi22(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
I need hp dv-6 screen and casing
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by donezra(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2015
Please help me. The wifi light of My hp pavilion 15 notebook pc is always orange even when I press the button, it doesn't turn blue.

also, the laptop has refused to recognise any wireless network. I have troubleshoot and it say something like problem with ethernet.

When I checked it, there was a RED X mark on it.

Please how can I resolve these problems.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by alokdhrovo: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Computer problems is the main barier for running the computer effectively. We all people who have a copmputer face different types of problem. When we face such kind of problem we want to overcome from it. Recently i faced a seroius problem that when i installed windoows it got eroor and i didn't open my computer. Then i go http://www.magpiesoft.com/vsmon_plugin-dll-error.php and got my pc fixed. So if you face any problem regarding pc just go there.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by activelyA(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Goodday....am having issues with my laptop battery. When fully charged, it lasts for 15 minutes top then trips off at 62% and doesn't come back on. Is dere a way to rejuvenate d battery without getting a new one? Its hp pavilion g6...expecting your reply. Thanks
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Vivly(f): 7:20am On May 01, 2015
Help. Since I restarted my laptop, it has been showing 'Configuring windows features. 100% complete. Do not turn off the computer' for long. I've removed the battery, put it on again yet it shows the same thing.
HP 250.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 01, 2015
Vivly:
Help. Since I restarted my laptop, it has been showing 'Configuring windows features. 100% complete. Do not turn off the computer' for long. I've removed the battery, put it on again yet it shows the same thing.
HP 250.

You were not supposed to remove the battery. Leave it plugged for a long while and let it finish off the configuration by itself.

Btw long time. grin
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by donezra(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2015
donezra:
Please help me. The wifi light of My hp pavilion 15 notebook pc is always orange even when I press the button, it doesn't turn blue.

also, the laptop has refused to recognise any wireless network. I have troubleshoot and it say something like problem with ethernet.

someone pls help
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Vivly(f): 1:24pm On May 01, 2015
Headlamp1:

You were not supposed to remove the battery. Leave it plugged for a long while and let it finish off the configuration by itself.

Btw long time. grin
Thanks. It used last night to complete.
Long time.smiley
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by epaulo: 6:01am On May 06, 2015
After I updated my hp laptop from windows 7 to 8, my battery doesn't last after fully Charged ( also it doesn't warn for battery low be4 offing)
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Demola66(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2015
Pls o guru in d house am using a hp laptop my friend help me to partition it into 2 wit window XP & win 7 now I want to format it & install only win 7 on it Pls how do I do it
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Dharmmieojo(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2015
engineer pls am using a 4430s probook... my charger got burnt nd its like it affected my laptop it doesnt charge anymore if i remove the b3 and plug annoda charger the changing light bside d charhing port shows yello nd white light blinking but the sytem comes up if i plug my b3 normally tho.. do u av any engineer u can refer me to cuz this engineer i saw said the ic has to be chnged nd he is lookn for ic up nd down its taking too long nd i need someone who is more knowledgible its like hes not sure of whst his doing
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by jboixxx: 12:36pm On May 13, 2015
Greetings folks. My HP G-Series laptop's screen came up with imbalance colour resolution ds morning having been off for over a week. I checked the resolution settings but still in its recommended settings. Kindly advise on way out. Thank
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by jboixxx: 12:40pm On May 13, 2015
Demola66:
Pls o guru in d house am using a hp laptop my friend help me to partition it into 2 wit window XP & win 7 now I want to format it & install only win 7 on it Pls how do I do it
You might need to format the WinXP partition extend dt of Win7 and extend (I.e. Add the capacity of the XP to that of win7).
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 6:17am On May 16, 2015
donezra:

install WiFi and Ethernet drivers...right click on my computer,properties,hardware, device manager and check 4 d missing drivers shown with a yellow question mark
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by felixchip(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2015
My system is misbehaving. The Wi-fi and Sound Drivers are bad. And, today, I inserted a CD of Driver pack, it detected that the two Drivers are missing and missing and I clicked to install them. But, when the installation is completed, instead of the Wi-fi and Sound to work fine, it'll remain the way it was.

And, the Driver Pack will still detect them as missing. This is giving me issues as my place of work requires that I connect to the Office's Wi-fi so as to enable us access the Office's intranet and upload completed Jobs.

I'm forced to use my Modem. I need your help.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 17, 2015
felixchip:
My system is misbehaving. The Wi-fi and Sound Drivers are bad. And, today, I inserted a CD of Driver pack, it detected that the two Drivers are missing and missing and I clicked to install them. But, when the installation is completed, instead of the Wi-fi and Sound to work fine, it'll remain the way it was.

And, the Driver Pack will still detect them as missing. This is giving me issues as my place of work requires that I connect to the Office's Wi-fi so as to enable us access the Office's intranet and upload completed Jobs.

I'm forced to use my Modem. I need your help.
if both drivers were OK before,simply do a system restore 2 take ur system back to an initial date or use a network cable to connect your system then download the needed drivers from windows update or the manufacturers site.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 17, 2015
Good works guys.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by felixchip(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
bugzygee:
if both drivers were OK before,simply do a system restore 2 take ur system back to an initial date or use a network cable to connect your system then download the needed drivers from windows update or the manufacturers site.

Thank you. Will try that out.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by felixchip(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2015
bugzygee:

It says "the best driver is already installed for your device".
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by ewosk: 9:46pm On May 17, 2015
pls pals how do i fix a 'disk error occurred on a laptop!?
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by onyedika946(m): 3:10am On May 18, 2015
gememerald:
[size=14pt]I've opened a thread before which went with the data loss on Nairaland, since then i've been busy to create another one, knowing the responsibility it demands. Now, I want to solve your laptops, desktops e.t.c problems. Just feel free to post them here and you would be guided on how to go about it yourself. If you can't, I can help you one on one at some fee (This is actually for Lagos Residents). Thanks[/size]

[size=16pt]UPDATED:[/size] [size=16pt]You can visit my blog to solve all your computer system problems: www.enatech..com[/size]
[size=13pt]#Maybe you may catch up with me easily there.[/size]
can u help out with website for downloadin pc app
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 18, 2015
felixchip:

It says "the best driver is already installed for your device".
guess u didn't go to windows update directly..open control panel and type windows update in d search box..open it and allow windows search for updates. now uncheck all the boxes and search for the missing drivers..most times they are found in the optional updates tab..alternatively,open device manager from control panel also and c if there are any drivers with yellow question marks den right click and select uninstall after which u restart ur system.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by pabon(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2015
Please I need help concerning this issue. My system (Dell D800) has been giving me problems. I installed Windows XP on it but nothing works and so I bought this driver packs with about 80,000 drivers. I don't know which to install...It has folders and sub folders in it. I don't know if you've used it before. Please help!
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by adetwin(m): 7:30am On May 20, 2015
newazuka:
Do you train people

We train at ADETWIN IT CONCEPT.... Check our signature for contact info
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2015
pabon:
Please I need help concerning this issue. My system (Dell D800) has been giving me problems. I installed Windows XP on it but nothing works and so I bought this driver packs with about 80,000 drivers. I don't know which to install...It has folders and sub folders in it. I don't know if you've used it before. Please help!
go to device manager from control panel or open my computer,right click anywhere in the window and click on properties den hardware..in device manager,d missing drivers will b shwn with yellow question marks so insert ur drivers cd, right click on the driver and select install from my computer.new select ur CDROM drive letter and click OK.shld work.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by pabon(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2015
bugzygee:
go to device manager from control panel or open my computer,right click anywhere in the window and click on properties den hardware..in device manager,d missing drivers will b shwn with yellow question marks so insert ur drivers cd, right click on the driver and select install from my computer.new select ur CDROM drive letter and click OK.shld work.
Thanks a lot. I shall try this.
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Tholley(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2015
Hi, my toshiba satellite c50 system is void of sound. windows media player is writing this- "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly" and the vol icon says-"no audio output device is installed." any solution to this? Thanks
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by mj245: 11:28am On May 20, 2015
please I sincerely need your opinion. my HP 630 encountered a fan problem when I took it to an engineer two chips fell which am suspecting to be graphics chip because the computer is just showing white my screen please what's the possible soltn
Re: Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software) by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 20, 2015
mj245:
please I sincerely need your opinion. my HP 630 encountered a fan problem when I took it to an engineer two chips fell which am suspecting to be graphics chip because the computer is just showing white my screen please what's the possible soltn
take it back 2 the engineer then...pray its not VGA problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Smart Watch That Couldn't Be Repaired In Toronto Gets Fixed In Computer Village / BEST MODEM In Nigeria:the Guides To "Which Modem Is The Best To Use In Nigeria?" / Is The ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo Laptop With 2 Screens Worth ₦1.4 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.