Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well (1170 Views)

Guys, How Would You Feel If Your Girlfriend Told You She Didnt Love You Anymore? / A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House / She Didnt Stored My Number, Is There Anyfing Wrong With That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by isolatosinsamuel(m): 5:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Hi everyone,there is this female friend of mine who had been close to me for quite a couple of months now. But i discovered that through out this periods,am always the one innitiating the "Hi" greeting whenever she's online,before we get on chatting coz we've been far from each other.

Soon,i decided to stop and she wasn't even bothered smh...coz she wasn't starting up with greeting as i always do.

Please what does this imply
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by mizjules(f): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2014
isolatosinsamuel:
Hi everyone,there is this female friend of mine who had been close to me for quite a couple of months now. But i discovered that through out this periods,am always the one innitiating the "Hi" greeting whenever she's online,before we get on chatting coz we've been far from each other.

Soon,i decided to stop and she wasn't even bothered smh...coz she wasn't starting up with greeting as i always do.
That she's not interested, so just free her biko

Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Don't think its important who says HI first since you're just friends, you don't owe each other anything na. If you add value to her life as her's does to yours, balance would naturally be struck, I guess.
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Emmysteve(m): 5:38am On Dec 17, 2014
isolatosinsamuel:

May be she is tired of your hi. Start telling her hello and watch the magic

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Ezedon(m): 5:42am On Dec 17, 2014
Delete her
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:46am On Dec 17, 2014
ignore her
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Hazardd(m): 6:23am On Dec 17, 2014
undecided
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by KELVINXY: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2014
You don't have to chase what wants to stay.

Its simple,
she is not into you even as a mere friend.
Or
Maybe she thinks she's way above your standard

But its a big world for christ's sake! undecided
Forget about her,
just go out there & make new friends.
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Snubbing a woman is like unleashing a demon from hell...
One of this days,you will see a pop up message that goes thus..
1-have i offended you
2-y r u treating me like a leper etc..
@Op,it all depends on you.if u can, go on but if you cant, withhold..
I think the issue at hand is your ego being bruised..thanks..

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by AJ01(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2014
isolatosinsamuel:

She has too much friends..secondly she not really into you..mayb u r boring..mayb
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Exjoker(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2014
He took a bold step at the right direction... there are things that aren't meant to be (together).
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Chilug(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2014
I don't think its necessary who ever initiate the hi, but if u no longer feel comfortable about it, it means there is something wrong about it bt in any case just follow ur heart. Bt if na mi, na bonin of life she go receive
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Sunkyphil(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2014
U TOO IGNORE HER
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Tymax(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2014
Guy I don't think you need such a girl as your friend. She is not worth your time. Bone her side.

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by angelsing(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
In this kind of issue, its either she has many friends or u have not gotten to that part in her heart where ur thought will readily goes to her mind when u don't buzz...you can continue to buzz her till u make the impact where she will always remember to say hi first or just let her be..the choice is yours
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by ikeno(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
If you "hi" and she no "hi" no be quarrel you just let her be.beside must you always be the one "hi(ing)"her at least she should try and "hi"you too.

Fashe that babe,"hi(ing)"is very costly.
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by ikeno(m): 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
@Op,it all depends on you.if u can, go on but if you cant, withhold..
I think the issue at hand is your ego being bruised..thanks

Is it cause she refuse to initial the "Hi"
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by mesoade(m): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2014
Never underestimate the power of "ignore" on women. . It's worse than physical abuse.
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2014
Send her 500 naira recharge card
Re: He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Can you please focus on making money instead of stoopidly obsessing over who says "hi" to you on fake social networks? undecided

See now how you are wasting all that God-given brain juice that should be going into thinking about the next best product to make the world a better place, you are using it to worry over some female not saying hi to you. Why do you "need" her hi?

(1) (Reply)

8 Things That Guys Do That Makes Them Appear Cheap To Girls / Does Being Married Makes A Man Responsible? / 7 Important Things Engaged Couples Should Discuss Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.