Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House (3172 Views)

Girls, How Do You Feel When In A Whole Day, No Guy Says Hi? / He Stopped Innitiating The "Hi" And She Didnt As Well / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by yagbaboy1(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2011
Sumtimes i wonder what makes dis kind of girls tink of marraige. Hw can a man say hello n u park in2 his house. Sori u will only get laid.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Nobody: 8:00am On May 24, 2011
Stupidity, no life, low life esteem is the answer.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by 190: 8:12am On May 24, 2011
Another female bashing thread again!!

Cos one woman did it, doesnt mean all other's are/would

Quit this generalization undecided
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Dyt(f): 8:16am On May 24, 2011
Oh my
190 s got brain?
Opens eyes
wow
i must kill a bee 4 u
Op i dont blame u one bit
brb 2 give u ur reply
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Nobody: 8:18am On May 24, 2011
190:

Which babe are you playing to get this time? just asking cheesy undecided
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by 190: 8:25am On May 24, 2011
Its time to quit this Generalization and bashing of our women

if we dont accept and take them for who they are

then who would?

enough is enough

I would personally lead a campaign on this issue and our women would always remain golden in our eyes xx
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Nobody: 8:28am On May 24, 2011
190:

then who would?

enough is enough

I would personally lead a campaign on this issue and our women would always remain golden in our eyes xx

THE RENOVATION OF 190 - 2011
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Nobody: 8:30am On May 24, 2011
190:

then who would?

enough is enough

Oyibo.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by 190: 8:37am On May 24, 2011
Y'all might think this aint serious

But it hurts each time, i see foreigners saying

Nigerian ladies aree witches, gold digger's, this and that

Apart from their addiction to black berries which aint sometin bad

I sincerely dont see anything bad with em

I had a chat with a pweety lady just yesterday from angola and she said

why do Nigerian men run away from their women ( I nearly slapped her ) angry angry

enough is enough with this bashing, I sincerely cant take it anymore

and i for one am apologising on behalf of other men to our women that we are indeed sorry

as this all was mis-interpretation and fraustation on the part of we the men to our women

we have to accept them, nuture em and train em to our own standard!

if we dont do it, No one else would

Enough is enough

We all can make this work ( God bless the Nigerian woman and God bless Nigeria ) cool cool
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Nobody: 8:38am On May 24, 2011
Praise Da Lord
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by butterflyy(f): 8:46am On May 24, 2011
@190,kudos,u re a darliiiiing. @op, go hug trans4mer
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by r231(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2011
Vote 190

Change 2011 cheesy grin grin grin
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by 190: 9:07am On May 24, 2011
I have a dream that we Nigerian men would grow up and eventually accept our women for who they are

I have a dream that one day we Nigerian men would rather accept failures on the part of our women rather than complain

I have a dream that one day starting from this forum, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that one day this whole women bashing would eventually stop

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, Nigerian men and women would come together under one mutual respect and understanding

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day No matter what we men spend or do for our women, we ought not to complain cos no men would do it for them if we dont do it learn to accept them

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I would try and instill into our Nigerian male folks.

I have a dream

I have a dream that we Nigerian men although accepted everywhere in the world our women aint cos we bash them constinously and this has tanished the image of the Nigerian women, we have to revive the image of the nigerian women

Nigerian women are our trade marks, we have to accept them, defend them, die for them,

Without them we wont be where we are today

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

God bless our Women!!
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by MMM2(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2011
if d guy has a duplex,
a lady can move in.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Wislet(f): 10:15am On May 24, 2011
Thank you @190. It's indeed a pity that foreign men appreciate and value Nigerian women, while some of our own men dont. They bad mouth us, yet think highly of themselves. If it's so much paining some of you guys, why do u stil come back from ur 'travels' to marry your women? Smhidatr
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by KAYD007(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2011
angry 190,190,190 angry

wahalahi i am goin to report ur case to our pastor Mobo444. A deliverance section has been arranged on ya behalf for layin of hands &

deliver u of spells cast on u by mrs.chima & madzskin,

mstcheeew angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

*remembering femi kuti's song**

i sori sori oo sori sori OOO, I SORI 4 1, 9, 0. cry cry cry cry
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Dyt(f): 10:49am On May 24, 2011
Hail 190
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by delicious1(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2011
Enough of these topics. Sheesh. angry
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Kgdavid(m): 11:15am On May 24, 2011
yagbaboy1:

Sumtimes i wonder what makes dis kind of girls tink of marraige. Hw can a man say hello n u park in2 his house. Sori u will only get laid.

i agree that generalization is wrong and its getting embarassing how many such threads are cropping up these days but i fail to see where the generaliaztion is in this posters statement?? there is absolutely nothing wrong with what this particular guy has said,
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by deniyor: 11:19am On May 24, 2011
190:

I have a dream that we Nigerian men would grow up and eventually accept our women for who they are

I have a dream that one day we Nigerian men would rather accept failures on the part of our women rather than complain

I have a dream that one day starting from this forum, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, Nigerian men and women would come together under one mutual respect and understanding

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day No matter what we men spend or do for our women, we ought not to complain cos no men would do it for them if we dont do it learn to accept them

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I would try and instill into our Nigerian male folks.

I have a dream

I have a dream that we Nigerian men although accepted everywhere in the world our women aint cos we bash them constinously and this has tanished the image of the Nigerian women, we have to revive the image of the nigerian women

Nigerian women are our trade marks, we have to accept them, defend them, die for them,

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together,  to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

God bless our Women!!

Wake up and stop dreaming
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Wislet(f): 11:25am On May 24, 2011
deniyor:

Wake up and stop dreaming
Na you dey dream. Lol
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by deniyor: 11:29am On May 24, 2011
I'm not the one with the dream. But I'm not surprised at your stance
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by emmatok(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2011
190:

I have a dream today!

I have a dream today!

I have a dream

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

God bless our Women!!

Ye paripa . embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oga 190 do turn woman wrapper.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by toyemz(f): 12:20pm On May 24, 2011
@190 kiss kiss kiss kiss
Without them we wont be where we are todayI have a dream that we Nigerian men would grow up and eventually accept our women for who they are
I have a dream today!
I have a dream today!
I have a dream
h this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.
God bless our Women!!

cheii see better prayer!!

abeg whose eye are you trying to catch with this long sermon now?
i no fit laugh oh
but God bless you too kiss
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Dsense(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2011
190:

190:

then who would?

enough is enough

190:

Y'all might think this aint serious

But it hurts each time, i see foreigners saying

Nigerian ladies aree witches, gold digger's, this and that

Apart from their addiction to black berries which aint sometin bad

I sincerely dont see anything bad with em

I had a chat with a pweety lady just yesterday from angola and she said

why do Nigerian men run away from their women ( I nearly slapped her ) angry angry

enough is enough with this bashing, I sincerely cant take it anymore

and i for one am apologising on behalf of other men to our women that we are indeed sorry

as this all was mis-interpretation and fraustation on the part of we the men to our women

we have to accept them, nuture em and train em to our own standard!

if we dont do it, No one else would

Enough is enough

We all can make this work ( God bless the Nigerian woman and God bless Nigeria ) cool cool

**Reads and re-read . . .Washes his eyes and re-read*** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What's your plan this time buddy grin grin grin grin

Don't tell me it's Ogugua cheesy . . .Cause that girl isn't buying your poo grin grin grin grin grin

I wish you a quick recovery by tomorrow cause this one is Amnesia grin grin
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by frank317: 12:33pm On May 24, 2011
190:

and just how did he generalize?
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by CzarChris(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2011
@190
I know where you re coming from, I kinda find it funny dat I found companionship in an Indian chick(though ma ain't finding funny). What type of Nigerian girl I never date, the story is always the same money! money!! money!!! The money isn't always the problem but the pretence, it's just terrible. The one that pained me the most was a chick I engaged left me when I had a little challenge, she simply walked out of the door only to come back when area done clear wela, to say she just realized how much she luvs me (yawns) angry. I don't understand it wether it's a new millennium disease or what that is causing the problem in them or it's a mistake on our mothers side in their upbringing that is the cause of this anomaly, because the madness for money that is the cause of this undecided
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Dyt(f): 12:54pm On May 24, 2011
^^ next tym u say d gals u bn wit
dont put it lyk which naija chic wey u neva date
na wa 4 u men sef
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by ifyalways(f): 1:06pm On May 24, 2011
It's always the "woman"!

When there is an erection,its a woman's fault,when there is none,the woman did not try enough.

I know men are babies but the pathetic cry-cry ones outnumber the sane ones.

When a woman says hi to a man and the man moves in with her;the woman is "desperate",when a man says hi and the lady follows him home,she is a "slUt".

Men have refused to man-up and wud stop at nothing in shifting blames for all their actions and non-actions with women.

Yeye de reek.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by amefi(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2011
ogugua88:

Oyibo.
Hehehehe
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by CzarChris(m): 1:13pm On May 24, 2011
ifyalways:

It's always the "woman"!

When there is an erection,its a woman's fault,when there is none,the woman did not try enough.

I know men are babies but the pathetic cry-cry ones outnumber the sane ones.

When a woman says hi to a man and the man moves in with her;the woman is "desperate",when a man says hi and the lady follows him home,she is a "slUt".

Men have refused to man-up and wud stop at nothing in shifting blames for all their actions and non-actions with women.

Yeye de reek.
bia nwa ahiaazu a listen
Naija gals are greedy, skimming biitches that need to change and we the guys hope to use this NL medium to do just dat CHANGE!!! tongue tongue tongue for your own good and that of coming generation.
Re: A Man Says Hi And You Move Into His House by Toonice(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2011
@ 190, u better wake up from all this your Yeye dream wey u have 4 women b/4 angel of men flog u to wake up. cause all this your yeye dream we not come to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Decive Me / VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone / Ladies Playing Hard To Get Makes U More Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.