Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,963 members, 7,814,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters (18857 Views)

Omokri Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters / Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He / Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by mistabiola: 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
kepal99:
. U dnt have to cover up the whole space just because u'r nt gonna vote for GEJ. Who cares if you vote afterall? That same 17yr old has a Peace award recognized by the world in her shelve, what do U have? U feel typing pages of abuses is what's gonna bring the change??[ In Patience Voice] continuuuu

It doesn't favour you right cheesy grin cheesy grin
I can imagine the look on your face now, like you wanna broke down into tears , sorry bro #smiles

#WeAreOneNigeria , Don't let politics divide us, none of them will guarantee me and you the automatic ministerial post or ambassador ,they will only employ their family and people close to them::: They would have forgotten that they will still run to us after their tenure elapse and Nigerians will still accept them with open arms but me and you can make Nigeria a better place that is if we #Believe and #iBelieve. grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by ishiamu(m): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2014
trwill0412:
If I were Tinubu, I would place a wager with the PDP. He should offer to fly to America if the PDP would also send Mr. Kashamu. Both can fly to Chicago. Then he should bet the PDP who would return to Nigeria first. We all know the answer
grin grin grin grin
But between why Him no go rest untop this sudden interest na! Why him wan turn strong issue for winches for the PDPigsss to get chance see place suck blood off APC na! Make him park well joor.. The last thing we need now is the ish of a VP choice giving the party issues.. It's taking too long to pick a running mate self, makes us look unserious.. After the long wahala of choosing the right wind of change en! Ti ogiri o ba la enu! Alangba with doffed hat and nose like Pinocchio no go get chance moonwalk inside am na.. Ha! It's taking too long oo angry

What brought kashanu in this talk? Apc media wing exposed hin and his blabing, all you wrote above is just trash no wonder nobody liked it.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Amisec: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2014
All I can see is that the same media sponsor of APC (Amarachi) is in action, Sahara must do his bidding. VP slot is a must.

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Bushdiri(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2014
[b][/b]
mistabiola:
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT; *Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.we don't need your vote. [color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by forgiveness: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2014
i don't know about tinubu's past but one thing i know is that he is more qualified than fashola or any other governors vying for the office of the vice president if religion is not considering factor.
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by mistabiola: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Bushdiri:
[b][/b]

No, I'm not as clueless as him cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by texazzpete(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

The existence of free media in Nigeria will be in danger and Nairaland will be the worst hit if you vote Buhari and usher in his godfathers and godchildren into power (office).

The same 'free media' that this administration sent soldiers to confiscate and destroy their papers?

Nairaland is already reeling under the actions of some folks like yourself and your heavy-handed moderation. I fail to see how this can get any worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Gboliwe: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Firefire:
Things FALL APART... grin

You captured it PERFECTLY! Indeed, things fall apart!

APC should please pay Sahara Reporters their wages or this website will keep revealing your hypocrisy and emptiness plus lust for power.

Chai! This is interesting times I tell you! grin grin grin grin

And yes, I remember the good book says something about scattering them when their gathering is not of him.

We need Change! Jonathan is the real change! If you don't agree, feel free to quote me and vent off. I will just ignore as usual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2014
nigerianvenom:

yes,they were.
when u stop paying the thugs u sponsor to attack others,they will one day turn against.

same is applicable to boko haram and northern oligarchies
E PDP warriors just dont give up just like Okupe and Abati
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by SergeAlain: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2014
It is becoming more and more apparent that GMB will be a very weak president.

His antecedents show it both as a military head of state (when Idaigbon ran the shop), and as head of PTF. Those were when he was young. Today he is 72 (or more) he is likely to be even weaker (Right now he cant even stamp his feet and select a vice of his choice).

The leadership of APC understand this, which is why the tussle for VP is 10 time more vigorous and rancorous than the tussle for the presidential ticket. They understand that anyone who is VP to Buhari will actually be the Head of State. I.e. de facto ruler for 8 years (2015 - 2023) and then actual president for another 8 years (2023 - 2031). VERY ATTRACTIVE!!! Worth dying for actually!!!!

The events of today and the ripples thereafter shall make interesting viewing.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Gboliwe: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2014
forgiveness:
i don't know about tinubu's past but one thing i know is that he is more qualified than fashola and any other governor to vie for the office of the vice president if religion is not considering factor.

This is off the hook HILARIOUS! I mean, I am ROFLMAO!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by HugeMac: 8:31am On Dec 17, 2014
Tinibu. Na pdp Man in the Night , hahahahaha Obj don expose am na

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by akinvest(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:
YOU DONT NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT; *Am not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, am not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and still yet nothing was done.

*NEVER, Am not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister who has a Master Degree.

*NEVER, am not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his country.

*Finally am not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street no even get (#100) hundred naira to eat.

You can scold me for speaking the truth, dont forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters Card to vote this Clueless, Visionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebola Jonathan (GEJ) out power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please dont sell your vote cause the money they will offer you can not sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan.
You sound like one of them grin
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by forgiveness: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2014
Gboliwe:

This is off the hook HILARIOUS! I mean, I am ROFLMAO!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

can you pls tell me your reason, why this is off the hook?

remember it is my opinion and i am entitle to it.
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by mistabiola: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2014
akinvest:
You sound like one of them grin

I don't get it , can you express yourself better
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Gboliwe: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2014
forgiveness:

can you pls tell me your reason, why this is off the hook?
remember it is my opinion and i am entitle to it.

I should tell you why I find your post hilarious? shocked shocked for real? shocked SMH.

And please, don't play the "it is my opinion blablabla" card. I am not fighting you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Flets: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Sahara Reporters have always been funded by Amaechi on behalf of APC. Now Amaechi is using same media against Tinubu and he's going gaga.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by anonimi: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2014
texazzpete:

The same 'free media' that this administration sent soldiers to confiscate and destroy their papers?

Nairaland is already reeling under the actions of some folks like yourself and your heavy-handed moderation. I fail to see how this can get any worse.

Ask Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian who were locked up in jail by the clueless old BRUTE angry
At least those ones are still alive!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by major466(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
babyosisi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
My Lawd!!
The presidential candidate is an old man quarter to the grave and the VP is a man of unknown age with a myriad of undisclosed brief illnesses grin
Did APC swear somewhere that we must have a corpse in Aso rock during their tenure?( let me assume they will have one)
Is this how they intend to punish the nation
Can't they bring healthy young men in their prime
Relax. They won't even get close to Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by major466(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2014
Flets:
Sahara Reporters have always been funded by Amaechi on behalf of APC. Now Amaechi is using same media against Tinubu and he's going gaga.
Exactly. The article by Sahara Reporters may just be a ploy by underground APC members to jeopardize Tinubu's chances from emerging as APC's vise Presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by seunmsg(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:
This is the taste of what to expect if Buhari wins the Presidential Election. Barrage of litigation and indefinite detention of critics

I have consistently warned Nairalanders that though many may recent or criticise President Jonathan for his lack of charisma, some for regional neglect, some for the so-called corruption perception index and many more.

The citizens are yawning for change and revolution but the alternative in the offing as we speak is dangerous to democracy and only offers cosmetic regime change with attendant lies.

The grounds on which General Buhari is being promoted as the alternative choice are not only shaky. On the sanctity of life, Buhari is controlled by impulse and blind rage to the extent that he became satanic in his cruelty.

The existence of free media in Nigeria will be in danger and Nairaland will be the worst hit if you vote Buhari and usher in his godfathers and godchildren into power (office).

What nonsense are you saying? So telling a media outfit to retract a wrong story or face prosecution now amounts to detention of critics? So if a very damaging and malicious story is published against your person, you will just keep quiet and do nothing? See my friend, you may not have a good name to protect, but people who have laboured over the years to build their name and reputation will never keep quiet when someone is maliciously trying to damage their name. If Sahara Reporters are sure of their story, they should be ready to defend it in court and that is the beauty of democracy. Nothing to be scared about. Only mischief makers like you who thrives on falsehood, cry when threatened with a court process.

Beside, where were you when a certain Tompolo threatened the president of Nigeria and subsequently kidnapped journalists in Delta state? You found nothing wrong in that criminal act but you are quick to criticise someone who has decided to follow the rule of law. Only God knows how bigoted minds like you became mods on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha Tinubu should pay his tithe to Sahara Reporters. All these while, its has been Amaechi bankrolling Sahara Reporters, and a Single Phone call from Amaechi to Sowore of Sahara Reporters says....'Commence the war against Tinubu since he wants VP for himself and not Amaechi as I was made to believe'. Amaechi 1; Tinubu 0 GEJ 10

Hahahahahahaaha House of Cards.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by chudyboy05(m): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari, An Old Plane Parked For Too Long. If not GEJ who else will go. Abeg G.E.J till I come back from Pakistan.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by ritux: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:

You can say that to all #Nigerians as well cheesy grin cheesy grin you have the incumbent power to rig the election cheesy grin cheesy

grin
Bro you and I know both APC and PDP will surely rig the elections at all levels. The best rigger will be the winner and the loser will cry out saying the opponent rigged the election.
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by mistabiola: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2014
ritux:

grin
Bro you and I know both APC and PDP will surely rig the elections at all levels. The best rigger will be the winner and the loser will cry out saying the opponent rigged the election.

So that's your plan bah cheesy grin. Tinubu is becoming a clown!!! Imagine he dear kashamu to travel to America with him if he won't be arrested for his shortcomings::::::: It's true though cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by successking: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2014
Why this crying just because of one article? Are we still going to have freedom of the press when Buhari and Tinubu assume office? Can someone help me count how many malicious articles aimed at defaming GEJ and Federal Government's reputation and the corresponding threat of civil suits against SR since it commenced publication of libellous articles?

Nigerians want change but not from APC.

A vote for APC is a vote wasted!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by joeyekembele: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Before now, I was one of the many Nigerians who were opposed to GMB candidacy of the APC giving the many media reports trace to him on religion divide disposition. After a close analysis and personal judgement, I decide to shift ground I began to do my pocket campaign in his favour since the PDP seemed to not have an answer to our national plight. But GMB would do himself a whole lot of damage I'd he chooses the like of Tinubu as a running mate. Thus is not all about religion, but personality. Tinubu is a one Nigerian that never had a positive vision for the masses. Lagosians are better witnesses to this assertion. If given the opportunity, Tinubu wil subvert all policies of the General and siphon the entire public treasury. He is one of the worst Nigerian leaders in history. Check his track record in Lagos and you will agree with me that he is an enemy of masses' progress. Finally, if APC truly has a good agenda for a true change as circulated, Tinubu must not be allowed any public office as a vote for him is a doom to our growth as a nation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Habeyy(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:
This is the taste of what to expect if Buhari wins the Presidential Election. Barrage of litigation and indefinite detention of critics

I have consistently warned Nairalanders that though many may recent or criticise President Jonathan for his lack of charisma, some for regional neglect, some for the so-called corruption perception index and many more.

The citizens are yawning for change and revolution but the alternative in the offing as we speak is dangerous to democracy and only offers cosmetic regime change with attendant lies.

The grounds on which General Buhari is being promoted as the alternative choice are not only shaky. On the sanctity of life, Buhari is controlled by impulse and blind rage to the extent that he became satanic in his cruelty.

well said bro
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Jesusloveyou: 11:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Pls tinubu,u have tried,by giving us buhari,just d last sacrifice,just give us fashola,and my God wil bless u abundantly.
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by Jesusloveyou: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2014
successking:

Why this crying just because of one article? Are we still going to have freedom of the press when Buhari and Tinubu assume office? Can someone help me count how many malicious articles aimed at defaming GEJ and Federal Government's reputation and the corresponding threat of civil suits against SR since it commenced publication of libellous articles?

Nigerians want change but not from APC.

A vote for APC is a vote wasted!
did gej has reputation?not to talk of defaming it,let gej sue anyone,if he can.anyone who vote pdp in any election is of d devil(saTANiod).for d devil came to destroy,steal etc.
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by mescapee: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Very True
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by akinvest(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:

I don't get it , can you express yourself better
HATER OF GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Shuts Down Mercy Corps’ Offices In North-east / N300 Million Road Rehabilitation: FERMA Abandons Kogi Road In Ruins (photos) / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.