Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters (18856 Views)

Omokri Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters / Latest On MOB Vs Fayemi: ...tinubu Threatens MOB ...MOB Tells Tinubu To Go To He / Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by omostar: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
Tinubu and Buhari shall weep badly next next! Say no to muhd and allah, say no to terrorist party of allah de lier.
Are you sane?
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by kenock: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Kai, I wonder what brought yorubas to this planet, with this their APC thing things whouldnt have been this way. This is me from niger state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by redsun(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
That is a gross insult to human right activism for a so-called human right lawyer to be fronting for the people's oppressor. They are useless in Nigeria just like the whole judiciary system itself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by kepal99(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
mistabiola:

It doesn't favour you right cheesy grin cheesy grin
I can imagine the look on your face now, like you wanna broke down into tears , sorry bro #smiles

#WeAreOneNigeria , Don't let politics divide us, none of them will guarantee me and you the automatic ministerial post or ambassador ,they will only employ their family and people close to them::: They would have forgotten that they will still run to us after their tenure elapse and Nigerians will still accept them with open arms but me and you can make Nigeria a better place that is if we #Believe and #iBelieve. grin cheesy
lol... Noone is divided, U dnt av to act in pretense. And if u were pained by ma comment, sorry bro go chillax smwhr ehhh #peace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by mistabiola: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
kepal99:
lol... Noone is divided, U dnt av to act in pretense. And if u were pained by ma comment, sorry bro go chillax smwhr ehhh #peace

Take care cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters by mistabiola: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
akinvest:
HATER OF GEJ.

Ekuku ni bami lo'ruko je cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State. / Ondo APC Governorship Primary Declared Inconclusive / Boko Haram Attacks Oil-Rich Town In Borno, Kills 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.