Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! (10682 Views)

Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 7:02am On Dec 17, 2014
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2876738/Man-spectacular-treadmill-fall-perving-woman-pretends-push-ups-cover-up.html

Humiliating moment man has a spectacular treadmill fall while ogling a pretty girl... then pretends to do push-ups to cover it up

An attractive woman with fiery red hair walks past an exercising man at a gym
The woman caught the attention of the man who momentarily turned his head
Unfortunately the man loses his balance on the treadmill and slips
He tries to recover from the fall by doing push ups while the woman watches him
But she remains unimpressed and walks away from him
By Sally Lee for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 22:53, 16 December 2014 | Updated: 01:57, 17 December 2014

A man has tried to recover from his treadmill fall by turning it into a set of push ups.

It appears the accident was triggered by an attractive woman with fiery red hair, who's figure-hugging gym attire caught the attention of the exercising man.

As she walked past him, he became momentarily distracted and turned his head.

Unfortunately for the man, his longing gaze was not as subtle as he may have hoped.

Scroll down for video

A man has tried to recover from his treadmill fall by turning it into a set of push ups. The accident was triggered by an attractive woman with fiery red hair, wearing figure-hugging gym attire
A man has tried to recover from his treadmill fall by turning it into a set of push ups. The accident was triggered by an attractive woman with fiery red hair, wearing figure-hugging gym attire

The exercising man was momentarily distracted by the woman which caused him to slip and fall
The exercising man was momentarily distracted by the woman which caused him to slip and fall

The heavy fall made the woman stop and watch the man who quickly began doing push ups on the ground
The heavy fall made the woman stop and watch the man who quickly began doing push ups on the ground

Spectacular treadmill fail after checking out woman walking past

The woman, who wore high-waisted aqua leggings and a crop top, was initially oblivious to the man on the treadmill.

As she walked behind his exercising machine, the man could not help but watch her by turning his head.

However this caused the man to lose his balance and slip off the treadmill.

The heavy fall made the woman stop and watch the man who quickly began doing push ups on the ground.

Despite the man's efforts to try and impress the woman, she seemed unfazed and continued to walk away from him.

It is unclear which country the man and woman are from but the footage was filmed inside a gym.

Share or comment on this article

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by AJ01(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Hehehe
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by faithugo64(f): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2014
men and yansh

2 Likes

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by iamsolomon(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2014
OP...Wats the meanin of dis?
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by prewtyjulie(f): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2014
And who said UKU is POWERLESS
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by emperorchedda(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2014
faithugo64:
men and yansh
its the fastest way to a man's heart
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by faithugo64(f): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2014
emperorchedda:
and boobs?

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by emperorchedda(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2014
faithugo64:
and booobs?
The easiest way to get him marry you

3 Likes

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by faithugo64(f): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2014
emperorchedda:
grin cheesy grin
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by xynerise: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Jaybee, have you been a victim?
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by emperorchedda(m): 7:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Tallesty1(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2014
emperorchedda:
100 X 100% wrongsadsadsad
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Sunkyphil(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2014
women with their tempting assets
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by major466(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
He lost concentration. cheesy
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2014
emperorchedda:
God is watching you
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Truckpusher(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Nyash......ridiculing men since Adams....smh

I'll never be a victim angry
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by UjSizzle(f): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2014
Lmao!!! grin
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by ROZZAYY(f): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2014
xynerise:
Jaybee, have you been a victim?
barack sef get tales to tell

4 Likes

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by AdeniyiA(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
what's it with house of shyte self ??
undecided
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by dre11(m): 9:57am On Dec 17, 2014
That's what is controlling our economy and president ooocheesy

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by ideology(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2014
cheesy grin grin
Same reason Mikel was playing nonsense in Brazil undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by xynerise: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2014
jaybee3:

barack sef get tales to tell

You never answer my question grin
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Oahray: 11:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Lol! Guys...
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Don't generalise. The sight of any kind of "yansh" as you call it can never alter my sense of reasoning/judgement or worse still cause me to misbehave. The sooner you realise that "yansh" is just like a bag of "fat" waiting to disintegrate to sand/dust the better. "yansh" na only shiit and water full am, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Tymax(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hehehe grin

I can't blame the guy. Women sha!
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Beennkumar(m): 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Alezy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
prewtyjulie:
And who said UKU is POWERLESS
it is powerless jor, it only becomes powerful when you want it to.
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
faithugo64:
men and yansh
Some have sold deir souls 4 it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by pickabeau1: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Some girls have a bright future behind them.cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend / After He Disvirgin Me He Said He Cannot Marry A Christian / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.