Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship (4412 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2014
Is it ok to have s-ex with a guy you just met?
What happens after having s-ex with a guy too soon?

Met a very nice guy and its over 2 months now but I feel its still early to have se-x. We have had situations when it was about happening and I said I wasn't ready and apologized. Although he isn't insisting but sometimes I see the frustration on his face. I just feel its still too early... now he feels I am not attracted to him and don't see him in a romantic way.

I don't know how to let him understand that its not like that, I just want to build the relationship first. and I am having the feeling that the relationship might spoil if we do it.

Or maybe I am over thinking things....

guys what do u think....
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by pweedyuz(f): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
it's ur decision bae
if u r not ready den u r not ready nd u tell him dat..
if he acknowledges dat fact,,, ,,,,,good.
if he doesn't,,,,,,, I'm thinking,,"he probably wants to hit nd run''. *IMO*
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by simplemach(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
After two months you tell me its too early? My sister, are u sure u really like this guy or u just want to get something from him and then let go afterwards. You better giv him the thing and seal the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:
it's ur decision bae

probably.....

1 Like

Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2014
simplemach:
After two months you tell me its too early? My sister, are u sure u really like this guy or u just want to get something from him and then let go afterwards. You better giv him the thing and seal the relationship.

You think that will SEAL the relationship?
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Shawl001(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Babe... ℓ̊ tell you, when you give him sex at this early *hour*, you are only unleashing something greater upon ur relationship. That's a bad foundation †☺ build upon. The relationship will crash, (definetly). So, my candid advice, pls don't introduce sex into d relationship. There are other ways †☺ prove Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я love †☺ each other, other than sex. U̶̲̥̅̊ guys won't be able †☺ contain it if you try (sex) out now. Pls don't. Both øƒ you should sit down aπϑ trash things out. Establish a purpose ƒσя being in that relationship, aπϑ both øƒ U̶̲̥̅̊ should agree †☺ it. #ma opinion though#

3 Likes

Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by simplemach(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

yes it will
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
Shawl001:
Babe... ℓ̊ tell you, when you give him sex at this early *hour*, you are only unleashing something greater upon ur relationship. That's a bad foundation †☺ build upon. The relationship will crash, (definetly). So, my candid advice, pls don't introduce sex into d relationship. There are other ways †☺ prove Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊я love †☺ each other, other than sex. U̶̲̥̅̊ guys won't be able †☺ contain it if you try (sex) out now. Pls don't. Both øƒ you should sit down aπϑ trash things out. Establish a purpose ƒσя being in that relationship, aπϑ both øƒ U̶̲̥̅̊ should agree †☺ it. #ma opinion though#

thanks dearie....
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Equado(m): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:
it's ur decision bae
its her decision you say...y do you girls think that when you're 'ready' we guys would always be ready?

1 Like

Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by faithugo64(f): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2014
Dearie its too early to start having sex,let your r/ship be built on something more stronger and lasting,having sex with him is not a guarantee that you will have a great r/ship
please wait till you are ready
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by AdeniyiA(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:

on the contrary, it'd SEVER the relationship
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2014
faithugo64:
Dearie its too early to start having sex,let your r/ship be built on something more stronger and lasting,having sex with him is not a guarantee that you will have a great r/ship
please wait till you are ready

yeah.., pretty much early
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by jmoore(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2014
There is no difference between sex on the first date and sex on the 1,000th date.
It is either you are anti-premarital sex or pro-premarital sex.
FYI, sex is not love and love is not sex.

2 Likes

Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2014
sweetbaby22:
Is it ok to have s-ex with a guy you just met?
What happens after having s-ex with a guy too soon?

Met a very nice guy and its over 2 months now but I feel its still early to have se-x. We have had situations when it was about happening and I said I wasn't ready and apologized. Although he isn't insisting but sometimes I see the frustration on his face. I just feel its still too early... now he feels I am not attracted to him and don't see him in a romantic way.

I don't know how to let him understand that its not like that, I just want to build the relationship first. and I am having the feeling that the relationship might spoil if we do it.

Or maybe I am over thinking things....

guys what do u think....

That answers your question my dear, a woman's instinct never stirs her wrong.

Maybe its just me, but most relationships where sex is rushed ends very badly and leaves the woman with emptiness and heartbreak. Sad part is that most of the time our gut instinct warns us but we compromise.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by pweedyuz(f): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Equado:
its her decision you say...y do you girls think that when you're 'ready' we guys would always be ready?
it goes both ways brother......*vice versa*
I wasn't discriminating.

if d girl is nt ready,,,den d guy should free her.
if wen d girl is ready nd d guy no con dey ready,,,,den d girl should exercise patience also..**after all,she started it.**

so Yes,,it's her decision.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2014
lolaredvelvet:

That answers your question my dear, a woman's instinct never stirs her wrong.

Maybe its just me, but most relationships where sex is rushed ends very badly and leaves the woman with emptiness and heartbreak. Sad part is that most of the time our gut instinct warns us but we compromise.

You are so right darl, thanks
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by AdeniyiA(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2014
I am confused here why are young people not ready to discuss marriage but sex during dating? and to think it's only 2 months shocked , one begins to wonder how many men they'd sleep with before marriage (IF they'd ever get married) ,
Why nd how will a man wants to get married to you if you've given your ALL during dating
That's why it's good for a lady to fill nd develop her mind with good knowledge of values, moral issues and norms so she speak or discuss these with any man she's with. If all a girl can say while sitting with her are sensual nd insensitive talks, the man sees nothing good in her rather than a sexual object. what do you discuss with your date?
Matthew 12:34 ...for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

3 Likes

Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

I wasn't discriminating.

if wen d girl is ready nd d guy no con dey ready,,,,den d girl should exercise patience also..**after all,she started it.**

lolssssssss @ if wen d girl is ready nd d guy no con dey ready,,,,den d girl should exercise patience also
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by harrysterol(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2014
Babe it won't be making any difference, whether u give him now or next generation, since you still going to give him anyway,

Facts about someone guys, the can stay glued to a lady just cos of the way she does the thing with him, not a bootycall,
The longer u wait and he start getting from somewhere else, by the time he get urs he might be feed up
In conclusion, whether today, tomorrow ,next year or 2019 if he will love u he will if he won't he won't still love u, so get over with the sh1!t bae.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by valyzubxx(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2014
if taking you out on lunch dates and taking you on shopping spree 'too soon' didn't sabotage the relationship, I don't see how sleeping with him 'too soon' will....

Ops! Just a reminder, the Op never said the young man wants to have sex with her, the keyword here is 'sleeping with' cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by harrysterol(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2014
valyzubxx:
if taking you out on lunch dates and taking you on shopping spree 'too soon' didn't sabotage the relationship, I don't see how sleeping with him 'too soon' will....
I tire o, gals n thier reasoning sef
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2014
AdeniyiA:
I am confused here why are young people not ready to discuss marriage but sex during dating? and to think it's only 2 months shocked , one begins to wonder how many men they'd sleep with before marriage (IF they'd ever get married) ,
Why nd how will a man wants to get married to you if you've given your ALL during dating
That's why it's good for a lady to fill nd develop her mind with good knowledge of values, moral issues and norms so she speak or discuss these with any man she's with. If all a girl can say while sitting with her are sensual nd insensitive talks, the man sees nothing good in her rather than a sexual object.

Preach on brother.... your points are noted grin thanks anyways
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by harrysterol(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

I wasn't discriminating.

but the girl was ready to collect gifts abi? Is ok
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by buchisom1(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2014
jmoore:
There is no difference between sex on the first date and sex on the 1,000th date.

FYI, sex is not love and love is not sex.
my brother educate dem for me...i keep tellin dem gals u lik gv me sex nw or gv me next year if i go run i go run, u cant stop me bcoz of sex...sex na two pple e dey swt so mak una no dey mak b lik sey na only man want sex
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by ibson99(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2014
I don't know why some ppl take relationships like maths, you are supposed to fall head over heels in love, do things spontaneously, u don't have to plan it as if you are solving algebra. If he is a heartbreaker sex or no sex won't stop him. Just do the damn thin already
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by pweedyuz(f): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:
but the girl was ready to collect gifts abi? Is ok
did anyone say anything about gifts here

please ,,,sweetbaby22,,, is gift items included anywhere in ur post ??
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by harrysterol(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

she said d dude is caring, do u need a prophet to tell u what it means wink
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by AdeniyiA(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Shawl001(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
embarassed #smh#
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by pweedyuz(f): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
harrysterol:
she said d dude is caring, do u need a prophet to tell u what it means wink
caring is an ambiguous word...

or are u trying to say poor men don't care or know how to show care

bsides,, d op did nt tell us d size of d guy's pocket...
nd u r already assuming.
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by sweetbaby22(f): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

My dear, I am just wondering too
Re: Will Sleeping With Him Too Soon Sabotage The Relationship by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2014
My dear. 2 months is way too early to sleep with him... and be sure he is down for you...though konji na bastard but if he loves you he wont pressurize you into sex. forget the frustration in his face....relationship isn't sex sex sex.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures: How Real Ladies Protect Their Treasure! / The 4 Types Of S*x To Avoid,no Matter How Sweet It Feels / Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.