Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] (55327 Views)

Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Live On Channels Tv Politics Today / BREAKING: Osinbajo Emerges As Buhari VP - DailyTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
ichidodo:
Let us observe a moment of silence....for the repose of Amaechi's political career and Rivers State's money.

Hehehehe grin

If APC wins you know he will be compensated right. Ministerial slot is sure for him. Not only that if he is able to enthrone peterside as governor, he would still have poitical clout in the state.

But if APC loses the presidential election and Wike also wins rivers state...... lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by tunai(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
APC has lost the election with this announcement.

OSHIOMOLE OR BRF is the best card.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
[size=16pt]I am an APC supporter and a Yoruba, but if this is true, APC will lose severely again, We need a politician, someone who has a followership base already..... Someone who represents the south south and east. Buhari already has profound support in the west... why choose a yoruba vice when the southern and igbo electorates have not been fully represented and you still need votes from the igbos and southerners, Amaechi would have been perfect!! i really dont understand Buharis strategy, faulty from the jump though.
angry angry angry[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Uduakpat(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Anyhw sha d man has no choice he didn't av d interest b4. Let him join d failure group. grin

1 Like

It's been 7 days after General Buhari emerged as the flag bearer of the APC in the forthcoming presidential election and he is yet to pick a running mate. If it takes President Goodluck Jonathan the same period to chose his running mate, many would have called him clueless and weak. So General Buhari who declared to run for president about 3 months ago still has no idea who and where his running mate should be or come from. What then is cluelessness? So cluelessness in the ApC has started already so much that it's presidential candidate has to tell somebody else to pick his running mate for him. Isn't that the height of mental weakness and political indiscretion on the part of the ApC presidential candidate? A presidential candidate conceding the discretion to chose his running mate to one of the most corrupt godfathers in Nigeria today. We should expect the kind of Adedibu/Ladoja rulership of this country should these blind desperadoes clinch power in 2015.. Anyway, they can only defeat GEJ in their dreams and in the media, not at the polls. I hope they get a running mate who can cry a river and who wouldn't incite the people of wherever he comes from to violence when they lose in 2015. The soaking of baboons and dogs in blood should not extend southwards.}

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by makzeze: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
mayorjosh:
btw who is yemi osinbajo
He is the Man GEJ and PDP feared can deny them victory in the South West come Feb 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by hazyfm: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
menesheh:
Joining the serial failure.

Till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by jasper7(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari and apc just used their hands to hand jonathan and pdp the presidency of 2015. What happened to Oshiomole, Fashola and the more popular/credible candidates. Sorry is his name. This is the same thinh he did last time out when he chose tunde bakare as running mate. Now, all Jonathan needs to do is remove the egghead sambo and put somebody with more charisma and he'll win

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 17, 2014
major466:
Another loser chosen to join the Losing Team.
GEJ Till 2019!!!

Meanwhile, Rotimi Ameachi is on reflection mode:
I don't know why you guys are just ranting about Amaechi being betrayed. I don't just get it. Please, post a link where Amaechi had express interest in the VP slot; even if he's, how many votes can he bring to the table. Amaechi will play a very key role in Buhari's govt when APC finally comes on board in 2015. Please, stop crying more than the bereaved. We know OSibanjo emergence will not go down well with you saTANoids. You can choke to death for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by hazyfm: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
mayorjosh:
am I first to comment??
ones at we are gonna be safe if he wins

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by doctokwus: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Somebody who aid bring zero value to d ticket. Integrity wise, buhari's is enuf.As per osibanjo being a man of high intellect,we shd only go as far as ngozi okonjo handling of d economy to realise dt really counts for nothing.
Buhari nids someone wt electoral clout and value,not a paperweight.
Anyway if confirmed, its still a ticket far better dan d present occupants of DT office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by pmc01(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
temitemi1:
Why the noise Well that's what u know how to do best... GEJ till 2019!!!

Are you this passionate about this your "GEJ till 2019" job or it's simply the fear of running out of job soon?
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by rattlesnake(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Epic fail
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by hazyfm: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2014
mayorjosh:
btw who is yemi osinbajo

[size=28pt]VICE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA COME 2015[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by hazyfm: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Nice,he just made his lose easier.

Oga Jona all the way

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by iGeneral: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Four things about this choice:

1. Place Oshibajo beside sambo and let them debate on any issue, we know who will win

2. With Oshibajo on the ticket, GEJ can't go to Adeboye to commit that kneeling down fraud he committed in 2011 which he used to cream RCCG members vote. So GEJ lost a block vote there cos there's an homeboy as VP.

3.Oshibajo will certainly win his Polling unit, ward, local govt and state. Unlike Sambo who walks like a duck and is notorious for losing even in his nuclear family. Sambo doesn't bring any electoral value to the GEJ ticket.

4. It follows therefore that this coming election is more about the prez candidates than any VP. And on this note most people agreed GEJ has made a mess of our nation and can't be allowed to continue on that trajectory.

And finally, if GMB had chosen Amaechi, PDP goons will say he is corrupt and a traitor. If he had chosen Oshiomole, they will bring up the issue of'go and die' for the campaign. If he chose Fayemi, they will say the man who was rejected for 2nd term by his own people. So it is good GMB went for a man without baggage.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Bennyberry(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahahaha..yoruba politicians mumu sha.i siddon dy laff.get ready for another goodluck regime

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Abellivinus(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
This man wise? He knows that igbo people will not vote for him! Instead he fix yoruba man! Lolz.....na wash-my watch.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by austinvsb1(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
donmalcolm21:
He just lost 80% vote with his ineptitude. God will punish anyone that calls Osibanjo a pastor.

God punish the lives of those that try to bad-mouth my pastor..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by hazyfm: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
Yemi Osinbajo is a perfect match for Muhammadu Buhari. Let the campaign begin...

Buhari/Osinbajo for 2015
#Change
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Ameachi will be better.

The South west is already on lock down. They are not really into this regionalism thing as long as you give them their respect.
This is not about the SW being locked down. Check the previous election results and see the number of undecided votes in the SW. Amaechi cannot even not win Rivers state for APC, so, why should they have picked Ameachi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by pmc01(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2014
torhuke:
It's been 7 days after General Buhari emerged as the flag bearer of the APC in the forthcoming presidential election and he is yet to pick a running mate. If it takes President Goodluck Jonathan the same period to chose his running mate, many would have called him clueless and weak. So General Buhari who declared to run for president about 3 months ago still has no idea who and where his running mate should be or come from. What then is cluelessness? So cluelessness in the ApC has started already so much that it's presidential candidate has to tell somebody else to pick his running mate for him. Isn't that the height of mental weakness and political indiscretion on the part of the ApC presidential candidate? A presidential candidate conceding the discretion to chose his running mate to one of the most corrupt godfathers in Nigeria today. We should expect the kind of Adedibu/Ladoja rulership of this country should these blind desperadoes clinch power in 2015.. Anyway, they can only defeat GEJ in their dreams and in the media, not at the polls. I hope they get a running mate who can cry a river and who wouldn't incite the people of wherever he comes from to violence when they lose in 2015. The soaking of baboons and dogs in blood should not extend southwards.}

You should go and lobby for Doyin Okupe's job already. See story of your life you just posted. Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by Caseless: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
Yemi Osinbajo is a perfect match for Muhammadu Buhari. Let the campaign begin...

Buhari/Osinbajo for 2015
#Change
has it been confirmed yet? Let's hear frm lai muhammad first.
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by WIZGUY69(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
grin
the vote of me and my entire village goes to APC.
no retreat no surrender.
sai osibanjo.
in fact I will double vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by 49cents(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
courage54:
APC are so bless with great personalities, Professor Osinbajo is a man of repute and he will be an asset to the development of this nation.

For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.

There goes another naïve buharist........one of them who presume that Nigeria's problem is that of having a believed 'clean' individual rather than an sound instituitions

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by dre11(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Good development

So all this news about Tinubu is false Afterall

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by listenersky: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Seriously dis is a joke.who is osibanjo in southwest?
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by jojoki: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
courage54:
APC are so bless with great personalities, Professor Osinbajo is a man of repute and he will be an asset to the development of this nation.

Gbam! Well said Bro, we are not voting along ethnic or religion line but we all want to vote for progress and prosperity, this reminds me MKO Abiola (June 12).

God's willing our CHANGE will surely come through GMB.

God bless Nigeria!

For God so loved Nigeria that he spared the life of Gen. Buhari till 2015, that who so ever desires progress and Votes for him may not regret but experience the true meaning of leadership where security, food, employment, zero corruption, transparency and infrastructural development prevails.
The number one problem facing Nigeria today is corruption! Fix corruption, and you fix Nigeria. Jonathan has only encouraged and promoted corruption. The ONLY person that is fearless and would ruthlessly cleans this country is General Mohammadu Buhari... Those who hate him have no idea why they do...he remains the most incorruptible ... Fearless... Patriotic and principled leadership figure remaining in Nigeria today. Nigeria may not be able to have the likes of Buhari in another 50years time.
Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

Before You criticise me am also a christian but I must not let my religion clown my sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by NwaJesusteete(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Brosee no try call my name again, i am very busy, what is it all about this time? Tears, looking for ma uncle, who'se that? Uncle amaechi, pls did u c him? :p
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by zimoni(f): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Hope the news shall be debunked later.

I would have preferred Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha or Adams Oshiomole as the VP because they are more popular.

Anyway, I wish them both best of luck.

APC is going to win the elction yet INEC is going to announce GEJ as the winner.

Don't ask me how, Jega and PDP are seriously working to ensure PDP emerged victorious.

Five days ago, Jega announced that they have released 60% PVC to electorates. That shows something is wrong somewhere, we all know they haven't released more than 30%.

They are hoarding the PVC, YOU CAN ONLY VOTE AGAINST JONATHAN WHEN YOU HAVE THE PVC TO VOTE.

Too bad, PDP is a PLC.

I'm going to be in Ile-Ife sha, I tust the Northerners, they are going to start killing people the moment INEC announced Jonathan as the winner.

Nothing dey happen, the worst that may happen is to break Nigeria into pieces and everyone answers his Father's name.

Life is good,

Cheers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by cannonnier(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
mayorjosh:
btw who is yemi osinbajo
He is a great guy, his profile is worth reading(google is thy friend).

Did you schooled in france? grin
Re: Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] by ElFenomeno1: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2014
Sai APC
Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo.

Lets sweep PDP Out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kolade Akinjo: Appeal Court Upturns Tribunal’s Verdict / New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.