Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (35919 Views)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2014
lygn19:
so how does dat concern ur useless life... this is how u know frustration well don't worry u go soon chop morning food... poverty is a b1tch
like your damn people...know noting...pass jo. Person wey get work. Rich man...for your diseased mind.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
lygn19:
so how does dat concern ur useless life... this is how u know frustration well don't worry u go soon chop morning food... poverty is a b1tch
oh I have eaten...open ur useless mouth let me shit there as u no sabi talk na...onu Nsi!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla.... Stale and boring. The agbo jabs is so stale, use better words. You are a known product of a baby factory hence you dont know the real history of the village bicycle you call your mother. A lousy woman that was ganged r.aped to shred by 5 mad man at Ariara market, you are a disgrace to all yeebos cos you deserve nothing but a painful death. Your useless father(May his soul continue to rest in hell), died poor cos of his disabilities, you are towing the same path. I can only but pity you. Shame!!!
I wonder how it felt like a grown man of like 76 years... with like 6 grownup children selling agbo at ibadan market... with 2 of his daughters having like 16 children from different father's... 3 of his sons dat re like 52 and 50 still waiting for der mother to bring food... how won't the man look at things like dz and be frustrated...maybe he wanted to do small with his 69 years wife but d smell of d wrapper dat has not been washed for 50 years keep choking him so he turned on 5 years gals.... chai I know how it feels like... I know dz ur phone is probably stolen so I won't be surprised... if u like tell dat ur other sister dat just gave birth to her 16th baby from d man she met while hawking agidi... very soon her father go remember say d pikin na gal...and we all know wat wud happen....lol

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Scatterboss(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
lygn19:
I wonder how it felt like a grown man of like 76 years... with like 6 grownup children selling agbo at ibadan market... with 2 of his daughters having like 16 children from different father's... 3 of his sons dat re like 52 and 50 still waiting for der mother to bring food... how won't the man look at things like dz and be frustrated...maybe he wanted to do small with his 69 years wife but d smell of d wrapper dat has not been washed for 50 years keep choking him so he turned on 5 years gals.... chai I know how it feels like... I know dz ur phone is probably stolen so I won't be surprised... if u like tell dat ur other sister dat just gave birth to her 16th baby from d man she met while hawking agidi... very soon her father go remember say d pikin na gal...and we all know wat wud happen....lol
[/s]

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by BlackSEER(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote
author=wildikeman post=29017697] stop writing okay...don't have time
for Savages! I don't come from no tribe...what are you 18th century?
This is 21st century...Ethnic group is what we call it now. Oh yeah
savages almost forgot.[/quote]

you are indeed a 'certificated' illiterate.Please remain mute
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2014
wildikeman citadel... and d rest bring it on I can take on all of u... bunch of ediots. Ppl u re using sm newbies to shine...lol''' guys have retired from e-war doesn't mean dat there weren't warlords at one point in time...lol
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Citadelbot: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2014
lygn19:

Jeez....You are now sounding incoherent. When did you turn to a story teller, read the rubbish you wrote up and slap yourself. I thought you gonna come up with something better, go call your best and waka far. You are too small to engage me, would have prefer your senile father but he is now resting in deepest part of hell. You are boring me.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2014
lygn19:
wildikeman citadel... and d rest bring it on I can take on all of u... bunch of ediots. Ppl u re using sm newbies to shine...lol''' guys have retired from e-war doesn't mean dat there weren't warlords at one point in time...lol
ki lo n shey ele e Abeg pack well jare oti kere ju...me as far as I'm concerned..unu ewene oil na boo...enugo...ehen. Hahahha!

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2014
lygn19:
imagine banging a 69years woman ontop of a wrapper Dats not been washed for like 50 years...OK dat one is manageable but d woman no dae eva bath... even without d wrapper only her body odour if she is in a community hall ppl wud think der is a dustbin truck around... how won't d poor man start following small gals... wats annoying me is dat he didn't follow even if it's 20years gals... he went and stared chasing 5 years gals...lol''' Imagine a 76 years old man hiding in one bush calling a 5 years gal pssst... psssst...enter backyard I want show u sth... citadel Ur father is a disgrace to Yoruba land,to Lagos, to oduah, and to the entire man kind...lol

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Citadelbot: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2014
lygn19:

imagine banging a 69years woman ontop of a wrapper Dats not been washed for like 50 years...OK dat one is manageable but d woman no dae eva bath... even without d wrapper only her body odour if she is in a community hall ppl wud think der is a dustbin truck around... how won't d poor man start following small gals... wats annoying me is dat he didn't follow even if it's 20years gals... he went and stared chasing 5 years gals...lol''' Imagine a 76 years old man hiding in one bush calling a 5 years gal pssst... psssst...enter backyard I want show u sth... Ur father is a disgrace to Yoruba land,to Lagos, to oduah, and to the entire man kind...lol

Lmaoo the fool is even quoting himself. Ahahahahahaha. You have been disgraced and now insane, quoting yourself and typing jargons is a sign of mental disorder. Omg.... lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2014
wildikeman:
ki lo n shey ele e Abeg pack well jare oti kere ju...me as far as I'm concerned..unu ewene oil na boo...enugo...ehen. Hahahha!
Wetin dae do dz one.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2014
BlackSEER:

you are indeed a 'certificated' illiterate.Please remain mute
tribe man sorry..but bring any discipline and I would still win. If I'm an illiterate then I guess you are even worse. Crawl back into ur cave now while I finish with the semi homo-sapien
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2014
Citadelbot:

Lmaoo the fool is even quoting himself. Ahahahahahaha. You have been disgraced and now insane, quoting yourself and typing jargons is a sign of mental disorder. Omg.... lwkmd
it means I wasn't done kicking ur disgusting ass... no god4bid how wud I kick dat ass Dats not been cleaned for over 10 years... I don't wanna have ebola... wat I mean is I am not done poking ur stinking Yoruba ass with a long plank...lol
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 19, 2014
wildikeman:
tribe man sorry..but bring any discipline and I would still win. If I'm an illiterate then I guess you are even worse. Crawl back into ur cave now while I finish with the semi homo-sapien
it hurts to be wretched...lol
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2014
prophetfire:
is dt nt a significnt percentage in economics n production quota calculations? If a country is contributing that % to world economy dnt U kno they ll be counted as a force to reckon with? U said that what they have is presence of crude bt no production.

I asked to be schooled on actual on going production not just presence of oil sir.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2014
Citadelbot:

guy stop usqing style to beg me... y don't u want me to expose ur family... niccur d truth is bitter be a man...lol
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Citadelbot: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2014
[s]
lygn19:
it means I wasn't done kicking ur disgusting ass... no god4bid how wud I kick dat ass Dats not been cleaned for over 10 years... I don't wanna have ebola... wat I mean is I am not done poking ur stinking Yoruba ass with a long plank...lol
[/s]

Mschew. You are boring. I wont waste my bullet anymore on a fool like you, typing bullcrap and even quoting himself. You must be one of those kids that sell Gala around Maryland in Lagos, read the crap you wrote again...Illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Citadelbot: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2014
lygn19:
guy stop usqing style to beg me... y don't u want me to expose ur family... niccur d truth is bitter be a man...lol

You are sounding more foolish. Beg who? Lmaooooo. The kid is making me laugh hard...Show your senile mother what you wrote up there and she will smash your head with a long hammer, Please go back to school and start afresh.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Scatterboss(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Citadelbot:

You are sounding more foolish. Beg who? Lmaooooo. The kid is making me laugh hard...Show your senile mother what you wrote up there and she will smash your head with a long hammer, Please go back to school and start afresh.

You are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2014
lygn19:
it hurts to be wretched...lol
so far u have been screaming...calm down rich man. Okay okay okay u have oil....don't quote me again I'm watching the news.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2014
lygn19:

Wetin dae do dz one.
my money dey do me ooo...mad man.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2014
just because I went out for breakfast some jobless mofos trynna shine... at least I put sm connies in there place today...lol
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by prophetfire: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
9jacrip:

I asked to be schooled on actual on going production not just presence of oil sir.

its production that I am telling you about.owaza village in abia state,as small as it is has four big flowstations(imor river 1-3 and nkali flowstation),nt to talk of other areas.they may nt be as big asbayelsa,bt they re nt insignificant.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
prophetfire:
its production that I am telling you about.owaza village in abia state,as small as it is has four big flowstations(imor river 1-3 and nkali flowstation),nt to talk of other areas.they may nt be as big asbayelsa,bt they re nt insignificant.

Alright sir, thank you.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IgrigiMercenery: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
omoreminder2:

General, I see your hand... Long time.... grin grin grin grin

**grins** Officer, I'm good. Tsolaye is still messing up. We have him tied to a stake, but he is pushing us burn that stake . lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **laughs**

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Bruteforce101: 4:30am On Dec 20, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Officer, I'm good. Tsolaye is still messing up. We have him tied to a stake, but he is pushing us burn that stake . lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed **laughs**
[/s]

Native goat, just keep shut there.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Joe82834(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2014
9jacrip:

You have not answered the question.

Is Abia an oil producing state? Since when didit start producing oil? Imo inclusive but my question is concerned with Abia much more. That state is no different from Osun (which is not an oil producing state).

You are Nigerian and you are asking when Abia state in particular started producing oil. Then again you think you can be part of nddc without producing oil. You are truly a Nigerian.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Joe82834(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2014
9jacrip:

I have done that but apart from Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom and Edo. The others are generally brushed aside or mentioned in passing.

My inference from the above is that the 5 states actually bear the weight of oil profuction and the other states cannot even sustain Nigeria alone with whatever oil they produce.

Lastly, I generally do not expect an oil producing state to be dead like Abia is. It should be merged with Imo, honestly.
It's not about sustaining Nigeria alone. It's about adding to what we already have. Or are you suggesting the little oil(like you suggest ) shouldn't be explored cos it can't sustain Nigeria alone
Funny you. Stop being bitter
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Joe82834(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
9jacrip:

You have not made any sense.
Why are the majority of Ibo here, yoursrlf inclusive so mentally battered with excessive emotions that they cannot just think straight?

In my first post I genuinely pleaded ignorance in this matter and asked a straight to the point question and when started to get tribal I ignored and even thanked some who shared enlightening details.

I decided to go down the lane of known core tribalists, they do not deserve sane interaction.
i see your point Bro. Truth is delta,bayelsa,rivers,akwa ibom are major producers. But others produce as well. Abia, imo, ondo and edo could be classed in same category. You could easily relate with Ondo having oil since u re from d west and shd knw abt ur region. Same way the ibos know abt Abia and imo producing oil 4 long. Maybe if a northerner had asked how Ondo, Abia and imo are oil producing states Ppl wd ve reacted differently since he isn't from those areas. In all we are all learning so everyone shd take things easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy / Adamawa Polls: Ribadu, Others Step Down For 2015 / The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.