Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer (34870 Views)

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Breaking! Economic Activities Crippled In Anambra As Fuel Price Rise To ¥250 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Igrigrigun: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
fairheven:

[s]Did u just said poverty an backwardness in Abia? You are an egocentric,myopic,attention-seeking ,fame-craving moronic egg-head.what state are you from let's compare with Abia state? Or which state in the south-west ,apart from lagos,is better than Abia?rubbish[/s]

Continue to deceive your akpu head with all those biggie grammar

Abia state is a useless poverty infested state.

No major infrastructures, no meaningful economic activity. even your fellow iboes do not like associating themselves with abia and ebonyi.

If given the opportunity and transport fare, all abians will relocate to Osun state tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
fairheven:

Did u just said poverty an backwardness in Abia? You are an egocentric,myopic,attention-seeking ,fame-craving moronic egg-head.what state are you from let's compare with Abia state? Or which state in the south-west ,apart from lagos,is better than Abia?rubbish

Abia should be joined to its Mother - Imo for sanity sake and survival.

Asides Ebonyi, Abia is the disgrace to the class of states in the South Least.

Enugu we know, Anambra we know, Imo we know but wtf is Abia?

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Citadelbot: 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Peter deolu, I think you should keep shut. If you had not spent your formative years being a cultist in crappy osun state uni, you would have come to terms with the fact that you are beneath the Igbos on the scale of humanity. That also explains your joblessness, find a Job. lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
[/s]

Kids like you should shut up when adults are discussing. You are a certified fool

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Citadelbot: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
[s]
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, I own businesses and properties in the no man's land called Lagos. Most yoruba area boys in the Coker axis live off offloading my containers and providing unsolicited security to my interests there. Most of them would slap their mum if I so demanded.
[/s]

Sunday Ukwungwu, you can only lie to your fellow fools. You yeeboes always make me laugh, online bragging wont add anything to your pocket. Pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ogbeni kiloni
you too dey lie X2
must you lie? X2
are you lie mohammed? X2

repeat that song again

it is good for your tribal bigoted OFEMMAANU soul

Southwest defender and e warrior.

9jacrip:

Not to waste my time, I will post my response in bullet points since that is what you worth.

. Like your ilk, you have also used the term ignorant while foolishly spelling emigrant as emmigrant. Na emmy awards you go see.

. If you're trying to debate from historical perspective then be careful of those you engage. What prominent Igbo are you talking about here? The prominent Igbo ever was Chinua Achebe, where was he born?

. Before 1914, Igbo was secluded in their enclaves baring breasts and butts and competing with apes in the forest. (There are archival pictures to prove this if you need them) and as a result, upon exposure to western civilization (post 1960) they, out of need for survival trudged to other areas of Nigeria for survival.

. I stated previously that ibo migrate for economic reasons yet you're here talking about maximizing opportunities. Are you not buttressing my point although unknowingly considering your level of IQ.

. Mud houses and poverty yet your kith and kin have highly populated Akure and the remotest parts of Ondo doing the least jobs and perpetrating crimes? Really?

. Ilaje? Ijaw dominated area? Lmao! Say that in the presence of an Ilaje and you could get your ass whopped.

A quick run down of your post simply depicts a reiteration of the point I have continued to repeat all day that ibos are excessively emotional beings. You have not said anything of substance from the bullchit vitriols you concocted. This post of yours is an emotional outburst but I do not blame you, it is innate with you people.

Please do not bother to quote me further, go rub your cl!t or somerhing.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by donciccio: 12:44am On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

You have not answered the question.

Is Abia an oil producing state? Since when didit start producing oil? Imo inclusive but my question is concerned with Abia much more. That state is no different from Osun (which is not an oil producing state).

Go ask Adax Petroleum and Agip.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by whitecat2: 2:24am On Dec 18, 2014
Weak story. You are going to be our errand boys.
brown3:
joke of the century. The gambari ur masters only want use ur tribe to get back to power, then dump ur guys when they get the power. go ask adekunles and awos family. They will explain to u better.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by ChimaAdeoye: 3:24am On Dec 18, 2014
The hatred and plot to keep the Igbo down in Nigeria must be resolved. Hausa and Yoruba must make up their mind quickly if they want Igbo in Nigeria or not. The time to resolve this issue decisively is getting closer.

Meanwhile, Anambra people should exploit their oil within their border. This fake hate filled state called Nigeria will be decided in 2015. Let us watch and see.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by ayindejimmy(m): 3:50am On Dec 18, 2014
berem:
Nonsense!!
Do you want to tell me Abia and Imo does not produce oil or they should not be in the league of other states you mentioned? What are you insinuating or you're just trying to be tribalistic? angry angry
Can't you simply present fact to show Abia and imo are oil producing States that's all the fella asked. He doesn't know and wants to know.. Let's be more patient and accommodating. Haha,!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by internetpirate: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2014
You are soo oooo on point!!! Couldn't have said it better!!

meccuno:
The strange thing about this debate is that most people who obviously cannot hide their tribal traits are trying as much as possible to make igbos look bad. But trying to make it look as if they are making a sane argument. Some even go to the extent to labelling the SE as landLocked. Ignorance is really a disease that if not checked, might make a whole "Nation" feel sophistication,but just a case of the blind mice with their different description of what an elephant they can't see is. As someone posted above. After the insults,you would expect us to join the "progressives" through our votes. A situation were everything igbo sells and makes up to 10 to 15 pages. While some "sophisticated" folks barely make the 1st page. Trying so hard to disprove the fact that igbos are rising again is like swimming against the tide. If the persecution can be this intense imagine what they would do when voted into power. The stone which the nigerian builders rejected would soon become the chief corner stone.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by internetpirate: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2014
whitecat2:
Haannn We have Taiye, Aina, Ayo and others in SS, are they Yoruba? Experts will solve the oil problem.

You know you're being ridiculous! Part of being intelligent is acknowledging when you have been licked in an argument! Your example doesn't hold water! I'm sure you know that if someone bears a yoruba name, speaks a variant of yoruba, and has similar yoruba customs, it's not out of place to call them yoruba!! The Egbema example I gave shows that about 90% of a particular Igbo group are in Imo State and the rest annexed into Rivers. Examples like this are rife!!! Should I tell you about the Ukwa area or Obigbo?
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by IgrigiMercenery: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

cheesy
Dumb Bleep!
Peter Deolu indeed; you better scout NL for your Petet Deolu properly.
We have read and heard the emboldened severally, does it really make y'all feel good to ape around chest beating? All Ibo on this thread have displayed similar trait: ego trip based on emotion for self aggrandizement.

If my profile pic means 'cult' to you then live with it.

Abuloye deolu, I do not quote people for no just cause, It seems crappy Osun state uni really destroyed your intellect. You are the one who looks like an ape and i can prove it. Do not intentionally seal up those rabbit-ears of yours, It won't help you. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by SonOfEl(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Beautiful list but who is the oga of them all hierarchically?

You know the answer, Achebe the prominent ibo ever.

there is no such thing as 'oga of them all'. Achebe is great in his field, so are other illustrous sons of igboland in anambra state.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by amadice(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:
It is only right to cure the affliction of ignorance when discovered, so please kindly enlighten me on how Abia is an oil producing state.

And Imo?

How and when did they start producing oil? I'm not talking discovery of crude oil presence, I am talking production in the class of Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom.
...why didn't u include ondo and edo so DAT we can all know how foo.lish and tribalic you are....lemme educate u....ngwa and ukwa are oil producing communities in abia while oguta and neighbouring communities are oil producing communities in IMO....ignorant f.o.o.l

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by fairheven: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Can u boldly mention your state an let's compare with Abia an stop making noise
Go an check statistics data ..southeast has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria an that is on record.

www.nairaland.com/371485/regional-poverty-nigeria-north-south-west
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by internetpirate: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2014
whitecat2:
You can't answer a simple question. And the oil will continue to be elusive to your people till the end of time. Thief, you don't have oil and your neighbors say no oil for you. Kobokobo want oil.

Are you a fish wife? Because you're beginning to sound like one. When logic is turned upside down to fit the jaundiced dream of vitriolic haters like you, than Santa has come to town for you! The point is that Igbo places are economically viable and can stand alone! Not what I'd say for several whatchamacallit places!!! Quid pro quo!!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by internetpirate: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

God bless you.
These are the kinds of responses I expected. I was not being tribalist in my approach originally, I was just curious how Abia being how it is, is regarded as an oil producing state (plus its percentile output) given the fact that I know folks who have been to Anambra, Enugu, Imo and had good relatively things to say.

If you were truly just "curious", there are polite ways to have addressed your curiosity without offending the sensibilities of others. I'm not a tribalist and I actually have a double heritage (partly from the East and from the North), but I'm sick of half-baked individuals seeking to make a proud tribe their whipping dog because they lost a war of attrition, and also the attendant politics that come with it!! Igbos are part of the engine room of Nigeria and will keep contributing to national growth! When a giant is down on his luck, even ants throw stones at him!!! It is well!!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by internetpirate: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Your first time and you've added nothing other than a repitition of what your emotional kins have said?

You're a disgrace, you won't last long on NL.

Try again.

I won't dignify your crap!! I have been on Nairaland for two years or more, but maybe just been there for a year or so as a member. I have read many bitter arguments etc, but your own brand of stupidity takes the cake! Couldn't help jumping into the fray!! I don't mind curses, but be a man and curse all you want!!! Not hiding under some third-rate intellectual garb to spit rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by internetpirate: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2014
superstar1:
It is easier for Bornu to become an Oil producing state, than for a red mud sand state to be.

Ondo oil production dwarfs the combo of Imo and Abia. Fact.

Is that why you folks are resisting the legitimate plan to make Anambra an oil producing state? To limit Igbo potential is a task that must be achieved, aye? LOL! cheesy How laughable!!! In case you get too tickled by the production in Ondo, note: it's from largely none yoruba areas! Wake up from your pipe dream!

4 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Captain has landed, Aka slayer of cone heads. Lolx

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by SonOfEl(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

guy u are really floating. Asides anambra, abia is the thriving indigenous economy in the south-east, a little google save your embarassment. Forget about our shabby politics which indeed is an embarassment to the igbos, abia and abians have made enviable accomplishments in igboland.
Umuahia was the 2nd capital of biafra after enugu, aba at a time was unrivaled in terms of indigenous economic scope, onitsha has taken over. Have u heard of abriba the 'small london' in ohafia L.G area? Every well travelled igbo knows about it. Abia is the home of most army generals of igbo stock, from ironsi, to ebitu ukiwe, to ike nwachukwu...down to ihejirika, trust me, the list is long. Google the ffg names of abia sons-
prof eni njoku, dr michael okpara, alvan ikoku, kanu nwankwo, ndubuisu kanu, nnamdi asomugha, abraham godson, dr ndubuisi ekekwe,...this should do for now. Anybody downplaying the land of enyimba is a learner.
NB- ndubuisi kanu was the first and pioneer governor of old imo state, michael okpara was the eastern region premier after zik.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Bruteforce101: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

Abuloye deolu, I do not quote people for no just cause, It seems crappy Osun state uni really destroyed your intellect. You are the one who looks like an ape and i can prove it. Do not intentionally seal up those rabbit-ears of yours, It won't help you. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

Crap as usual. Go take care of your dying mother. Idiat

3 Likes

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2014
I came to this party very late due to engagements in the office, apologies to whom it may concern.

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Osakah24(m): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2014
9jacrip:

Not at all.
I just think the whole nddc derivation and chit is responsible for anambra/kogi wahala.
When states producing less than 20% enjoy 13% derivation, states will begin to struggle to own oil locations
Haba bros,why are you spreading hate via ignorance? .If Akwa -ibom produce 200 b/d, and Abia produce 50b/d, dont you know that 13% for akwa-ibom and 13% for abia wont be the same thing? . or you jump window during maths lesson? .

1 Like

Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
berem:
Nonsense!!
Do you want to tell me Abia and Imo does not produce oil or they should not be in the league of other states you mentioned? What are you insinuating or you're just trying to be tribalistic? angry angry
we aren't talking about red oil or groundnut oil oo...
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2014
berem:
go to google and feed yourself,don't think I will do that for you. I am also not in the mood for back and forth argument.

angry angry
who dash una oil...? As far as I'm concerned the east has no oil...soon Zamfara wud say they have oil.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by wildikeman(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Ikengawo:

Imo's Njaba reserve is the deepest in west africa. There's oil all over the state, don't be ignorant. Abia as well and both are in the Niger Delta
tofia...Niger delta What lies show us the link!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by cut007: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Just a temporary set back. Oil is no longer a major earner, so who cares. Over-dependence on oil has seen the Russian currency crash to nothing in one week.

Anambra does not depend on oil alone and never will. The oil will never go to Kogi and thanks to the senate for reminding the Presidency on doing the needful. I have evry faith the executive gov of GEJ will do just that.

Kogi or Enugu will not get a penny from Anambra oil sales. Cry me a river.
Whats more to say? You've said it all!!! People fear what they can't understand. The ingenuity and sagacity of the typical anambarian and indeed the Igbo man strikes fear in the heart of all lazy men. The trick is to bring the issue to the front burner! Great move Sen. Andy Ubah, great move!!! That bill is as good as passed!! Quote me!!!!!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by superstar1(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2014
internetpirate:

Is that why you folks are resisting the legitimate plan to make Anambra an oil producing state? To limit Igbo potential is a task that must be achieved, aye? LOL! cheesy How laughable!!! In case you get too tickled by the production in Ondo, note: it's from largely none yoruba areas! Wake up from your pipe dream!

Non-yoruba speaking areas of Ondo such as?

Tell us the answer and let the world see how stup1d you are.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by cut007: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2014
Igrigrigun:

Continue to deceive your akpu head with all those biggie grammar

Abia state is a useless poverty infested state.

No major infrastructures, no meaningful economic activity. even your fellow iboes do not like associating themselves with abia and ebonyi.

If given the opportunity and transport fare, all abians will relocate to Osun state tomorrow.
Dreamer!!!! Dream on! Its allowed OSUN indeed!!!!!! Lwkmfh!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Osakah24:
Haba bros,why are you spreading hate via ignorance? .If Akwa -ibom produce 200 b/d, and Abia produce 50b/d, dont you know that 13% for akwa-ibom and 13% for abia wont be the same thing? . or you jump window during maths lesson? .

And once again another user of the word ignorance whp embodies it.

I already stated in one of my posts that 13% derivation splitting is based on production output.
Re: Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
internetpirate:

I won't dignify your crap!! I have been on Nairaland for two years or more, but maybe just been there for a year or so as a member. I have read many bitter arguments etc, but your own brand of stupidity takes the cake! Couldn't help jumping into the fray!! I don't mind curses, but be a man and curse all you want!!! Not hiding under some third-rate intellectual garb to spit rubbish!!

You still have not said anything. You're thriving off of emotion.

Fall back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Plateau IDPs, See How They Reacted / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.