Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On 72nd Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On 72nd Birthday (360 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! / Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On His 72nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On 72nd Birthday by Talkcentral: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/der.jpg[/img]

Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On 72nd Birthday

President Goodluck Jonathan has written to congratulate General Muhammadu Buhari on the occasion of his 72nd birthday which comes up on today, Wednesday, December 17, 2014.

In a congratulatory letter addressed to the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in next year’s presidential election, President Jonathan prayed that God Almighty should grant him many more years of good health and personal fulfillment.

“As you mark your 72nd birthday anniversary, I write, on behalf of my family, the Government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to extend warm felicitations to you.

“I join your family, friends, and well-wishers to thank God for your life and to pray that He continues to guide, guard and prosper you even as He blesses you with many more years of abounding health and personal fulfillment,” President Jonathan wrote.

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/jonathan-congratulates-buhari/
Re: Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On 72nd Birthday by temitemi1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Buhari will also congratulates GEJ come 2015. GEJ till 2019!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rescue Nigeria / Promblem Of Nigeria / 10 Essentials You Need To Know About Buhari’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.