Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (99286 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
jireh250:

You are the finest in my opinion though.
Aww.....tanx
*blushin*
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Like seriously? undecided

OK looking at it again... that didn't come out right.. lmao
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Psittacus(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin ONILA... she has the most prettiest facial scarification have ever seen.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by malbro(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
emusmith:

Feyif na human being or spirit?
I dey come back 2 naija cos am... grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by theorbiters: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Okay, all these faces are pretty shaa. Farano, I see u.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by braindamage(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
thanks sophy kiss

OP are you giving any prize ? All these mentions can't be in vain. At least a chilled beer for the mentions cheesy
... Your head dey there.. cool Please give give nwanyi ocha a chilled beer. Not one of the girls that need a gym membership

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by hensben(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:
Thanks farano,you are beautiful too,you have sexy eyes *kisses*
#nohomo.
no homo? n u kissed her
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by lafflaff123(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:

k...

Just sent you an email via your private box
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by naijaboiy: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Thanks.should I upload another one?
Yea...something more exposing..
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by thrizzle(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
abeautifulchick:

He told me that I am a very pretty girl.Anyway I have uploaded my pic.I can upload another if you want.Check and see that I am not lieing.I should be on the list.
Madam there's no prize for being on that list.. Calm down

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Ur bofy is right! You are Gorg!! kiss
Awwww thanks.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Janeify:

I'm not sad...I'm humbled,you blush when You're speechless and i wasn't expecting that smiley

Good to hear cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eyepencil:
YOU NO DEY USE EYE SEE DIS KAIN THREAD
undecided undecided
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Eyepencil: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
abeautifulchick:

He told me that I am a very pretty girl.Anyway I have uploaded my pic.I can upload another if you want.Check and see that I am not lieing.I should be on the list.
HMM...UPLOAD ANOTHER PIC
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

oh, don't worry, my chance will come and I will surely get my revenge. Keep laffing ya azz off angry
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Duchaello(f): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
thrizzle:

Lmao just checked..
Cool tongue
thrizzle:

Lmao just checked..
Cool
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by marieolae(f): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eyepencil:
I DON LOOK DIS GAL PIX LIKE 10 TIMES BUT MEHN SHE NO TOO FINE 4 MY EYE,SHE JUST DEY NORMAL TO ME. I GO RATE MANY CHICK ABOVE HER
ok sir

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by goldenvicky(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
killercute16:
Some girls are beautiful sha.....Mayapop and Feedmemore are out of this world.
lyk seriously,they are very pretty especially mayapop,she's such a cutie
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
dechandel:
www.nairaland.com/farano

www.nairaland.com/mayapop

Brb
me? shocked

Thanks! i think you should be on the list too, you're very pretty smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Alright, lil bro, beddy byes. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite smiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ROZZAYY(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
laykorn:

Roozzay, I didn't see a mention. Quote me with the link please. Classes are for tomorrow.

Rozzayy, I'm not sir cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
I mentioned u, in my old thread d one I showed u day b4. Btw u haven't put it in stanza o
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
PrettySpicey:

oh, don't worry, my chance will come and I will surely get my revenge. Keep laffing ya azz off angry

Bring.... it...... on *does the bring it on gesture * grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Eyepencil: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by dharay99: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ahmeduana:

WHAT ABOUT THE ONES WITH UGLIEST FACE?

Post dem naa. undecided
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by gistblognaija(f): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Alright, lil bro, beddy byes. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite smiley

You too Big sis... sweet dreams kiss
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by PrettySpicey(f): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Bring.... it...... on *does the bring it on gesture * grin

isn't that supposed to be gay

nighty nighty grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
malbro:

I dey come back 2 naija cos am... grin

Are you that?
cococandy:
anyanwu ututu. I ma Na ya by afa nna m tupu m luo di?
grin
Turned out to be a nickname later in sec sch.

How are you my dear?
Oyi ona atukwa gi? grin

Aawww you don't mean it!! I guess it was meant for you.

Cheii nne onatu ncha oo but a di m used to it. E ma na m bu nwa queen Eliza! grin otego mgbe m bi n'obodo a embarassed

1 Like

naijaboiy:

Exposing
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=hensben post=28975290][/quote] hmmm..Aii boss
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Dreyl(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dymondgurl:
dreyl, dreyl, dreyl. How many times did I call you? I sent you to go and buy pepper, you dey nairaland dey find trouble. Hian!!! Thanks by the way grin
you called me 3 times my queen but seriously why re you falling my hand now,see as you just embarass big boy like me. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.