Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (99383 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
give me ramas and feedmemore i wil b forever greatful.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
PrettySpicey:

isn't that supposed to be gay

nighty nighty grin

Lol.... close ya eyes and sleep
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
hensben:
no homo? n u kissed her
Free me nau.
Is it bad?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Dreyl(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dymondgurl:
dreyl, dreyl, dreyl. How many times did I call you? I sent you to go and buy pepper, you dey nairaland dey find trouble. Hian!!! Thanks by the way grin
you called me 3 times my queen but seriously why re you falling my hand now,see as you just embarass big boy like me.. grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

I mentioned u, in my old thread d one I showed u day b4. Btw u haven't put it in stanza o
Chai! I'm so sorry. I'm running to do it now.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
goldenvicky:
lyk seriously,they are very pretty especially mayapop,she's such a cutie
Thanks girl! shocked. you're pretty too
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Eyepencil: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:

undecided undecided
U NO WAN RETIRE NAH
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:

wassup smiley

im good, uve been silent lately. one part of my mind is unconciously searching for a comment made by you to no avail.

id follow you i hope i get a follow back wink( i think Nairaland also works like that). Take care......

one more thing stop starving ur fans of having ur picture, enough of one eye, or half of the face thing, haba cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by cococandy(f): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Aawww you don't mean it!! I guess it was meant for you.

Cheii nne onatu ncha oo but a di m used to it. E ma na m bu nwa queen Eliza! grin otego mgbe m bi n'obodo a embarassed
ok o. smiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eyepencil:
U NO WAN RETIRE NAH
undecided
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by hensben(m): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:

Free me nau.
Is it bad?
ok i don free u
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yea...something more exposing..
Just did.should I upload more?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by farano(f): 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
emsheddy:
am not a regular NL commenter, if theres a word like dat. But Farano is one lady i love and admire greatly. If she left out her name out of being modest, someone shud plz put it there. Else, i will all expel all NL students who school in france.
Cc:
@Tallesty, @Tosyn2much, @emusmith.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by eightsin(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
showafrica:

I am sure PHCN imported and installed new transformers here and their...so it's no longer difficult to find the nearest one. 500kva go fit you and will do the job faster.

PHCN disappointed you. There ain't no light and we ain't expecting it soon..maybe till next year and by then I'm sure all the transformer parts wld hav disappeared. Your advice wld hav washed off long before all these play out.
All I have left to say to you is go n die!
But in as much as u are irrelevant, I still don't wish you death.
I won't bother you further. Peace!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by chibwike(m): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
That sleekyshuga tho'......Fine girl
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by fhemyxXx(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please,why this kin thread go make FP This kin thing na him dey make me won bleep MOD nose with Nepa pole
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
killercute16:
Some girls are beautiful sha.....Mayapop and Feedmemore are out of this world.
hmmmm shocked Thankie o
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ggrin(f): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dreyl:
ohhh...but seriously you can't be compared with my sweet damsels and you know that,you are just average looking tho.
and who's competing with emundecided
Le professor

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Eyepencil: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
Badb0y4lyf:
give me ramas and feedmemore i wil b forever greatful.
SO YOU WANT FEEDMEMORE? D GAL WEY DEY BEHIND DAT MONICKER NA ONE MIDGET LIKE THAT.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by marieolae(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
abeautifulchick:

He told me that I am a very pretty girl.Anyway I have uploaded my pic.I can upload another if you want.Check and see that I am not lieing.I should be on the list.
girlfriend,, please calm down. You're acting like there's a prize to this ish. You're overreacting jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ellechrystal(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bunsky:
i agree with you,her eye ball alone is tempting.
Buhahahahaha
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ggrin(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
iceberylin:

undecided
olodo tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ellechrystal(f): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dreyl:
ohhh...but seriously you can't be compared with my sweet damsels and you know that,you are just average looking tho.
How do u mean? Everyone is beautiful in his or her own way o.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ellechrystal(f): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
VickyyB:
This is the most beautiful nl'er i've seen

www.nairaland.com/cococandy

#no homo smiley
I fine pass her jor tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by MhisIjay(f): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lots of pretty faces on nairaland
Waooooo kiss
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
chrisbaba1:

im good, uve been silent lately. one part of my mind is unconciously searching for a comment made by you to no avail.

id follow you i hope i get a follow back wink( i think Nairaland also works like that). Take care......

one more thing stop starving ur fans of having ur picture, enough of one eye, or half of the face thing, haba cheesy
Lolz...i always have up my full pic on my bday threads nau...don't blame me if y'all miss it again next year. tongue
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by farano(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
fhemyxXx:
Please,why this kin thread go make FP This kin thing na him dey make me won bleep MOD nose with Nepa pole
Really?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ellechrystal(f): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
cococandy:
my husband will soon shoot you. cry cry
Buhahahahaha. .my ribs ooo. Nairaland d funny land
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by safarigirl(f): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
sandijey:

Don't worry. That thing den dey look for then go see am. grin
no be small thing. Dem go do Miss NL, use am dey yab we wey no dey eligible. As if that one never do, dem go still dey create this kain thread. Oya, wetin dem wan make we use this info do now? Shey make we dey arrange dowry ni?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
marieolae:
girlfriend,, please calm down. You're acting like there's a prize to this ish. You're overreacting jare
let her catch her fun abeg! Don't rain on her parade.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

I mentioned u, in my old thread d one I showed u day b4. Btw u haven't put it in stanza o
I did it cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by pinkycute(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin OK dear tongue

Am calm a little bit undecided

grin

braindamage:
..don't feel sad. The girls on that list are those she goes shopping with grin...https://www.nairaland.com/pinkycute

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply)

Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.