Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. (37961 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace Contestants Visit Media Houses Ahead Of Today / Meet The Contestants Of Miss Ambassador For Peace As Davido,others To Be Awarded / Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 Contestants... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Lagusta(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
She's big...

I like them big, but not TOO BIGG!!!

But she's beautiful meeehn....
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by diveflex(f): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
this one no b here
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by GJames(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Her outfits are good.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by safarigirl(f): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
Beennkumar:
Not sexy. embarassed

She Looks really good though. cheesy
she's sexy joor. The packaging is original, might be flabs beneath all of that clothing, but she looks very attractive

How you dey?

7 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by kandiikane(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
This is unhealthy....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
She knows how to dress for her body type.
Very tasteful, classy and age-appropriate
I have always admired her.

3 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by temitemi1(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
This babe thick wella oooo...
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Making bwain! Mighty curves

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Beennkumar(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
safarigirl:
she's sexy joor. The packaging is original, might be flabs beneath all of that clothing, but she looks very attractive

How you dey?
I can recognise that. smiley

I dey fine. How you dey?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by emilyone(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Indeed she's beautiful but her feets are swollen

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
I'm loving her curves and totally feeling her full figure. Her body rocks

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by bameyi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
She pretty and knows what to wear, but guys if you no get at least 7' (inches) you no go enjoy meat like this cause they get too many meat around the core spot from all directions.

So guys no be everyone go drive mecerdes benze. So leave so leave the thick and sexy to the well blessed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Rilwayne001: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
See her head sef undecided undecided
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by stinggy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
peterswagg:
sexy?........i dnt think so embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

U wicked ooo cheesy cheesy

Since dt day u neva 4giv ds bros?

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Midegee(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

See better curves! Not like all these mgbeke girls looking like wall-geckos.

This sexy mama would make me play Premiership in the morning, Serie A in the afternoon and Championship at night. She ask for Recharge card, I buy am base station.

Make I get this one for house, if you see me for Nairaland, make I bend.

Chai...
Young man yu owe me an Aboniki balm..yu got my rips cracking grin
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

This sexy mama would make me play Premiership in the morning, Serie A in the afternoon and Championship at night. She ask for Recharge card, I buy am base station.

Chai...
Young man yu owe me an Aboniki balm..yu got my rips cracking

5 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Rose111: 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Was thinking she's Nicky's Mum til i re-read the Topic

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Badassniggga(m): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wow, what a thick BBW

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by ebony2011(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
Perfect curves.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by ebony2011(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
Good looking.

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by kenex4ever(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
sexymoma:
Someone will now come and say toolz get better body
Gonna choose this woman 1,000,000 times over toolz
tools yam leg no b here o, her leg b like lap. Though she has fine face
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

Chai...

true confession.
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dayuummm! That thickness and curves tho kiss

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by onyxo76(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
good dress sense, good carriage, you don't have to look like that half unclad Tiwa Savage lady to look good

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by eme1n(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Gorgeous!!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by peculiarabacus(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
Like I do say::::: she reallly worth to be the ambassador buh shey the company get money cus material go finish with advert
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by otiigba1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
shocked shocked she is runing the risky of heart failure/attack, if she dont loose weight soon lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Hilles(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Big and hawt..though I like em thick, this one seems too thick for me.. she's cute shaa
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
bameyi:
She pretty and knows what to wear, but guys if you no get at least 7' (inches) you no go enjoy meat like this cause they get too many meat around the core spot from all directions.

So guys no be everyone go drive mecerdes benze. So leave so leave the thick and sexy to the well blessed.
if Chidi catch you!! Him go cut your tongue commot! Gbam!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by otiigba1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
emilyone:
Indeed she's beautiful but her feets are swollen
good observation, i suspect she could be heading the Diabetes way (swolen legs/feets) and to some people thats sexy

1 Like

Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by AniTech(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrMcJay:
Real African woman.

Chai...

Correct lines... Ur head is dere!!!
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by passionate88: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Too thick
Re: Sexy Pictures Of Latasha Nwugbe, Ambassador For 'Extra-Large' Women. by golddust6000(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
HugeCock:
My type of woman. Love then XL kiss
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does The Kind Of Hairstyle You Keep Define Who You Are? / Wedding Guest Wears A Wedding Gown To The Event (Video) / The Beard Gangs, How Do You Cope With Itchy Beards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.